Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Barack Obama will win the 2012 electionFollow

#27 Mar 01 2011 at 7:39 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Palin's many failings are all the fault of the liberal lamestream media, dontchaknow? That's why, ever since she's gone around that media filter, by using Fox and Twitter and Facebook, her favorability scores have been on a thunderous climb.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#28 Mar 01 2011 at 7:42 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Elinda wrote:
But seriously, you are one paranoid person.

No, he's right. I absolutely plan on mocking him and Varus for being too scared to make an easy $25 on their certainty that Obama will lose in 2012. Gbaji is trying to strawman it with his "greatest ever!" remark but the fact remains that if they thought the odds were in their favor, they'd be making the bet. ****, Gbaji went to Vegas not too long ago. I guess he thinks betting against Obama is a worse prospect than betting against the house in the casinos.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#29varusword75, Posted: Mar 01 2011 at 8:01 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Jophed,
#30 Mar 01 2011 at 8:07 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,471 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Jophed,

Quote:
No, he's right. I absolutely plan on mocking him and Varus for being too scared to make an easy $25 on their certainty that Obama will lose in 2012


You're the one to chicken sh*t to make the bet without any caveats.

Obama's the type of person if he's losing badly in the polls will fake an illness so as to be able to bow out without actually having to face the loss.


The second the GOP primary is over i'll be happy to take your bet. Only a fool would bet on someone when they don't even know who they're betting on.


Smiley: laugh
#31 Mar 01 2011 at 8:10 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,366 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Only a fool would bet on someone when they don't even know who they're betting on.
Truly, that depends on what you're betting against. I'd put $100 on the Carolina Panthers not making the playoffs next year. Doesn't matter who they're up against or who they draft, or sign in the offseason. They're still going to suck. It'd be liking betting that the next 5 new posters to the Asylum are smarter than you. It's **** near can't miss. If Obama's as bad as you act, then it won't matter who goes up against him, he's going to lose. But, you know he's not as bad as you wish he was, because losing isn't a forgone conclusion, despite all of your previous claims.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#32 Mar 01 2011 at 8:14 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
varusword75 wrote:
You're the one to chicken sh*t to make the bet without any caveats.

Hahahahahahha....

Pussy. Ok, since it looks like I won't be out anything anyway, let's make it $50 and remove the disqualifier about death or medical incapacitation. Deal? Right now? Or are you too "chickenshit"?
Uglysasquatch wrote:
If Obama's as bad as you act, then it won't matter who goes up against him, he's going to lose

Oh, Varus knows that Obama's going to win. All his "lol you think he'll win" bluster is just him trying to feel better. Otherwise he'd be all over an easy fifty bucks.

Edited, Mar 1st 2011 8:16am by Jophiel
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#33varusword75, Posted: Mar 01 2011 at 8:21 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Joph,
#34 Mar 01 2011 at 8:42 AM Rating: Excellent
We Does Not Hugglez
*****
10,246 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Moe, I figured you would be too smart to take a sucker's bet but I figured I might as well widen the net a touch and give it a shot.

I think you were just trying to give me a "guilt by association" thing. I have never raped anyone.
____________________________
I had a very witty signature once, but apparently it offended the sensibilities of some of the frailer constitutions that frequent this particular internet message board.

[The rest of this message has been censored and I can't tell you what I actually think of you]
#35 Mar 01 2011 at 8:46 AM Rating: Good
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Joph,

I've already said I'd be happy to reconsider this bet when I actually have someone to bet on; not against.


Just because you have Obama's johnson shoved all the way down your throat doesn't mean you have to tell us all about it.


H*ll what kind of a tool asks someone to make a bet they won't know the results of for 2yrs?


You really need a reason to support Obama; I get this. It's not as though Obama's doing a good job otherwise you wouldn't have made this hillarious thread.







This is treading close to MonxDot territory
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#36 Mar 01 2011 at 8:55 AM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Joph,

I've already said I'd be happy to reconsider this bet when I actually have someone to bet on; not against.


Just because you have Obama's johnson shoved all the way down your throat doesn't mean you have to tell us all about it.


H*ll what kind of a tool asks someone to make a bet they won't know the results of for 2yrs?


You really need a reason to support Obama; I get this. It's not as though Obama's doing a good job otherwise you wouldn't have made this hillarious thread.
Sounds like someone's afraid of losing the bet.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#37varusword75, Posted: Mar 01 2011 at 9:03 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) bsphil,
#38 Mar 01 2011 at 9:06 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
varusword75 wrote:
I've already said I'd be happy to reconsider this bet when I actually have someone to bet on; not against.

Right. Chickenshit pussy :)
Quote:
Afraid of losing a bet 2yrs from now?

Yup.

Edited, Mar 1st 2011 9:07am by Jophiel
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#39varusword75, Posted: Mar 01 2011 at 9:09 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Jophed,
#40 Mar 01 2011 at 9:13 AM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
varusword75 wrote:
bsphil,

Quote:
Sounds like someone's afraid of losing the bet.


Afraid of losing a bet 2yrs from now? Having a bad morning?
Having a great day, myself. Keep trying to downplay your fear of taking the bet though.

varusword75 wrote:
Palin would crush Obama if the elections were tomorrow.
Not even remotely close. Shit, she's not even winning in states Obama didn't carry in 2008. Her numbers even in Alaska are abysmal, even there Obama has a higher approval rating.

____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#41 Mar 01 2011 at 9:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
What? What?? I can't hear you for all your quivering and crying.

"But.. but.. you said it didn't count if he's dead! What? You doubled it and removed that? Umm.. umm... it's... umm.... too far!!!"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#42 Mar 01 2011 at 9:34 AM Rating: Excellent
We Does Not Hugglez
*****
10,246 posts
I know Sarah Palin can't win. I don't speculate that she can't win, I don't think she can't win, I am not even leaning towards Sarah Palin can't win. I know that there is no way Sarah Palin can win the presidency.

How, you ask? Because I wouldn't vote for her, and not that I'm the pulse of the GOP or anything, but if I wouldn't vote for her, I know that there are millions more like me that wouldn't get on the bandwagon either.
____________________________
I had a very witty signature once, but apparently it offended the sensibilities of some of the frailer constitutions that frequent this particular internet message board.

[The rest of this message has been censored and I can't tell you what I actually think of you]
#43 Mar 01 2011 at 9:40 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,366 posts
What would you do in that situation, Palin vs Obama? Vote Obama or just not vote?
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#44 Mar 01 2011 at 9:44 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Poor Sarah. If she runs, she'll be humiliated. If she doesn't, she becomes largely irrelevant. My guess is that she "runs" and, a couple states into the primaries, drops out with some excuse about how the liberals and the lamestream media have forced her out for the good of her family (kind of like her excuses for abandoning her governor's post). Then she'll try to stretch out her relevance by whoring out her endorsement over the next few months a la Edwards or Richardson.

Sadly, with yet another round of primary front-loading (Florida and Minnesota already are trying to be first) the window where even that would matter will be a small one. And she won't have much time to abandon her "run" before she's just crushed in a Super Tuesday style defeat and it's obvious why she was forced out.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#45 Mar 01 2011 at 9:47 AM Rating: Excellent
We Does Not Hugglez
*****
10,246 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
What would you do in that situation, Palin vs Obama? Vote Obama or just not vote?

Likely Libertarian.
____________________________
I had a very witty signature once, but apparently it offended the sensibilities of some of the frailer constitutions that frequent this particular internet message board.

[The rest of this message has been censored and I can't tell you what I actually think of you]
#46 Mar 01 2011 at 9:50 AM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
MoebiusLord wrote:
I know Sarah Palin can't win. I don't speculate that she can't win, I don't think she can't win, I am not even leaning towards Sarah Palin can't win. I know that there is no way Sarah Palin can win the presidency.

How, you ask? Because I wouldn't vote for her, and not that I'm the pulse of the GOP or anything, but if I wouldn't vote for her, I know that there are millions more like me that wouldn't get on the bandwagon either.
One of my close friends wound up not voting at all in the 2008 election rather than vote for McCain/Palin, solely because of how much he hated Palin.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#47 Mar 01 2011 at 10:00 AM Rating: Good
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,289 posts
bsphil wrote:
MoebiusLord wrote:
I know Sarah Palin can't win. I don't speculate that she can't win, I don't think she can't win, I am not even leaning towards Sarah Palin can't win. I know that there is no way Sarah Palin can win the presidency.

How, you ask? Because I wouldn't vote for her, and not that I'm the pulse of the GOP or anything, but if I wouldn't vote for her, I know that there are millions more like me that wouldn't get on the bandwagon either.
One of my close friends wound up not voting at all in the 2008 election rather than vote for McCain/Palin, solely because of how much he hated Palin.


My ancient white neighbor was proudly displaying a McCain/Palin sign on his lawn during the last election. One day, I casually brought up the sign and speculated out loud that he'd be casting his vote for the Pubbies in the upcoming election, I suspected. He said, "Actually I can't stand McCain orPalin, but I hate black people more." O.O

Good fences and all that....

____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#48varusword75, Posted: Mar 01 2011 at 10:10 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Tare,
#49varusword75, Posted: Mar 01 2011 at 10:12 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Jophed,
#50 Mar 01 2011 at 10:17 AM Rating: Good
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,289 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Tare,

I hate to upset all you good little goose stepping liberals but McCain was the problem; not Palin.



Hey, it worked out great for me! Sorry about your horse though.

____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#51 Mar 01 2011 at 10:18 AM Rating: Excellent
******
49,658 posts
I'm putting $25 on that Beiber chick to win.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 69 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (69)