Was just thinking about things I did way back when, that got me a ticket from the 50, or just in trouble. Figured I'd give a list of advice for young teenagers out there:
1. Don't wear your helmet around your elbow.
2. Never speed past a cop car when it's going 25 mph in a 20 mph speedlimit zone.
3. Don't keep on asking the same cop over and over if he knows he left his lights on in the cop car.
4. If you get caught past curfew with your best friend, don't call him your brother, then realize you two gave him different last names then call him your cousin. (Katie, it's perfectly legal for you to tell the cop your Husband is your brother, but I don't recomend it)
5. It's not a good idea to take blackcats (the illegal firework), light them, and then throw them into sewer gutters.
6. If you're out drinking with buddies, and you see a car coming towards your group that "kind of" looks like a cop car, don't mime out a version of "oh no! the cops are coming!" Cops don't seem to want to believe that somebody would Pantomime "hiding evidence" while a cop car is headed towards them.
7. If live in a town of 5000 people or less, don't say you are from out of town.
8. Don't steal candy from a grocery store after having followed a cute girl around the store while pretending to be shopping for tapons. Especially if you are with a friend that has a bad case of the giggles.
9. Don't stay home "sick" for two weeks because you don't like your 3rd grade teacher, and if you do, don't wait for your parents to see you leave, lock your bike behind a bush, then go home and watch "Feris Beulers day off", occasionaly calling your school using your Mother or Father's voice to say "My Son is feeling sick". Even if you do all of that, don't show up to the GATE program that starts right after school ends and let one of your class-mates see you, no matter how much fun making paper mache masks is.
10. When your parent's friends ask you to get them a beer from the fridge, it doesn't mean they want you to open it and take a couple sips before handing it to them.
That's all I can think of now, but I'm sure there are plenty more. What are some dumb things you all did when you were younger?