Forum Settings
       
« Previous 0 Next »
Reply To Thread

New Dynamis LSFollow

#1 Jun 09 2010 at 4:24 PM Rating: Decent
Hey all,

We're setting up a new Dynamis LS on Cerberus called "dAng". Pretty straight forward rules:

1: AF2. You /seacom your number 1 and 2 picks.
Your #2 pick will only be if nobody else wants it or if it's somebody's #1, they already got it.

2: Money. All money items (big/little currency and items) will be lot on by me or the other LS leader (Rayme).
After the event, all items are sold, Hourglass gets paid back and the rest is divied up between money lotters.

3: Penalties. There are none really, you get paid for what you attend. Show up 10min late on a 100 min run, you get 90% of your cut, the other 10% is split between everybody. Have to leave early? You get paid for what you were there. If you can't make it, you don't get paid. Pretty simple.

4: Courtesy. We're a new shell and everybody in it are pretty much friends or know one another. If you (as in replying to this open invitation) can't respect others, we won't bring you with us the following time. Or if you lot money items, you won't be invited again.

The idea is straight forward, the concept is simple. You WILL get your fair cut because if we were to try and steal anything, nobody would come. We don't play favorites and there's no drama. Just getting together twice a week to ransack dynamis.

We're starting with all 4 cities. Some of the people in the LS are returning players on new chars and dont' have them cleared, or they're new chars and they don't have them cleared. Either way. Once we get most people through, we'll start on north/dreamlands, rotating the cities in often for af hunts and easy money farming.

Times: We gather together at 7:30 PST (10:30 EST) Tuesday and Saturday, /seacoms are recorded at 7:45 and enter shortly after that. Our first run is going to be Next Tuesday (June 15th).

New and Old players alike are welcome, however, if you're new, we ask that you read up a bit or ask questions before going in. Pretty easy and fun fights. The more people we have, the more we can farm, the more we all make. Nobody gets more than anybody else. Ever.

Tell Cruciation (me), Rayme, Lycain or Brandonww in game if you're interested. Hope to see you soon!
____________________________
Friends don't let friends drink yellow, sissy beer.
« Previous 0 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 19 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (19)