Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Stormykitten a thief/liar?Follow

#1 Feb 12 2008 at 8:09 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
26 posts
Just to warn you, this is more of a rant..
Anyway, about five months ago, a few players and I built an LS with friends and did a pretty good job. Everything was going smooth until a few days ago when our LS bank holder (Stormykitten) felt it necessary to go rogue on us. She took the bank which had a substantial amount of Gil and told some members in the LS that they weren’t welcome anymore. She then compromised the LS website making it unusable to anyone other then the players who were with her on this attack. Stormykitten was able to do all this because she was one of three owners to the LS. The point of this warning is to make others aware of Stormykitten’s actions (heard after, this wasn’t her first time stealing from a LS) and to hopefully stop someone else from making my same mistake. FFXI is a place for friends to play a game together. I just don’t see why someone would hurt so many people to get under one persons skin. I believe people like that have no place in Vana’diel.


Edited, Feb 12th 2008 11:55am by Byany
#2 Feb 12 2008 at 5:41 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
244 posts
Ouch bro, sorry it happened. Stormy is only interested in herself. Praising you to get what she wants. Me and Ali are friends with two she kept ******** over.

Hope you can salvage the remnents of your ls bro. I'll be back from break soon. If I can help let me know.
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#3 Feb 13 2008 at 6:47 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
742 posts
Hey, same here, not much I can do, but...I've seen her running around in the little time I have to play nowadays and I was always told to stay away from her.

We may indeed have a Carbuncle version of Anna on our hands.
____________________________
90PLD/90WAR/90THF/90BLM/90BLU/90BST/90MNK/90WHM
#4 Feb 13 2008 at 11:49 AM Rating: Good
2 posts
its sad to see what one person will do for gil now a day's. THIEF (please check it) trustworthy I think not. just for everyone that will be joining her new LS make sure that you know what you are getting yourself into which is a lot of Drama. just know that in one point in time you will get jacked moved and who knows maybe she will jump servers with all your gil. Oh and one more thing DON’T MAKE HER YOUR LS BANK HOLDER!!! That was a Mistake on our part.

Edited, Feb 13th 2008 3:05pm by bigearsfly

Edited, Feb 14th 2008 11:48am by bigearsfly
#5 Feb 13 2008 at 1:07 PM Rating: Excellent
*
166 posts
I thought lets do a search om allakhazam and found one other post (in the good people, bad people thread) about StormyKitten back in 2004. In that post she still belonged to the good people. Smiley: laugh


#6 Feb 13 2008 at 5:01 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
244 posts
Hmm 04 huh. That would be about the time she would have started playing, unless she played Japanese version. So yea she would have had to been nice, most players were. I've kept myself from her. One person she screwed over was my fiance.

Her thing seems to be seduce the guy, get what she wants, seduce others to back her than @#%^ you. What I've found humorous was her "I'm a vampyre" rp.

Edited, Feb 14th 2008 10:36am by Sogio
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#7 Feb 13 2008 at 8:56 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
742 posts
Yay I made Sogio a scholar!!

Grats man! ::High five::
____________________________
90PLD/90WAR/90THF/90BLM/90BLU/90BST/90MNK/90WHM
#8 Feb 14 2008 at 6:17 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
244 posts
Lol thanks bro, but seems someone dislikes me more.

Oh well, everywhere I go I make so many friends. Must be my winning personality.
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#9 Feb 14 2008 at 6:44 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
742 posts
There, I made it good again.

How's Ali doing? I heard she's been on WoW lately.
____________________________
90PLD/90WAR/90THF/90BLM/90BLU/90BST/90MNK/90WHM
#10 Feb 14 2008 at 7:15 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
244 posts
Yea she quit cause of stormy and people like her. She is having a great time on WoW.

Sent her home to see the kids, be back next month sometime. Plans on reactivating her second acct. I'll reactivate mine the 25th or so.
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#11 Feb 14 2008 at 7:28 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
17 posts
Well, I'm not really going to get involved in the drama that's going on between you guys, but all i've gotta say is that, to me, Stormy has always been a sweetheart.

I don't know what happened between you guys, nor do I care, but since this is a *let's all slam SK* thread, I figured i'd actually support her since I personally don't think she's a bad person at all.

Anyway, wish things were different. But I think very highly of her, and like they say, there's two sides to every story. Don't know what her's is and what made her *go rogue*, but even so, I still think very highly of her.
#12 Feb 14 2008 at 7:36 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
244 posts
Thats fine, even Hitler had supporters. I don't see anyone acctually bashing her. Just voicing distaste, closest to bashing was my own comment about her rp vampyrism. Which she portrays as the hollywood vampire and not a real one.

If you are one she hasnt screwed over so be it. Just watch yourself so that you don't upset her and end up as one of the many.
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#13 Feb 14 2008 at 8:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
26 posts
going to agree with Sog on this one. Stormy was a great person until she was'nt the center of attention. She wanted me to kick people from the LS just because they didnt "/l HI Stormy!!!!" everytime she loged in. So Im assuming that she still gets 100% of your attention everytime you meet or you would'nt think that highly or her. She obviously dos'nt care about her reputation or the people her stunts have affected. i'm not stoping anyone from defending her and i'm not "slamming her". I'm just putting the word out on the street for people to watch out for her.

Edited, Feb 14th 2008 11:49am by Byany
#14 Feb 14 2008 at 9:20 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
17 posts
Byany,

The reason I think highly of her is because, like I said, she's always been nice to me personally. She's never done anything to me to make me think lowly of her.

As far as giving all my attention goes, anyone that knows me in game will tell you that i'm basically the same everyday. I don't have time to treat anyone differently then anyone else. When I log in, the 1st thing I do is say hi to anyone on my friend list who are logged on at the time, and drop a "(Hello!) (Everyone)" to my linkshell.

Once again, I don't know what happened between you two, nor is it any of my business. I have nothing to do with any of that.

I think she's a very nice person. You guys think otherwise. Which is fine. I'm just dropping my 2cents just like how a few others dropped in theirs. I've known her in game for quite some time now, and she's really been one of my best friends in game. I can't say anything bad about her.

That said, I am dissapointed that things ended the way that they did. I never got the chance to do anything with you guys since I was gimped lol, but even so, I was hoping to actually be a part of the shell and being a part of something new.

I guess....what you gonna do. *I* personally have nothing against you or your linkshell and I hope that you guys do well myself. You've helped me out a ton with a lot of stuff, which, regaurdless, i'm VERY thankful for.

Anyway, guess I should stop now lol. This is turning into a monster post. XD

Edited, Feb 14th 2008 12:22pm by Frabaut
#15 Feb 14 2008 at 10:50 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
71 posts
Quote:
Yay I made Sogio a scholar!!

Grats man! ::High five::


x.x

Dont encourage the galka.

He's already gone awol from his mining duties >.>

Last thing we need is him to have scholar.

Sog, come back already, its more fun harassing you in-game.
____________________________
Server:Carbuncle
Jobs:75NIN 75SAM
#16 Feb 14 2008 at 11:37 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
742 posts
Quote:

x.x

Dont encourage the galka.

He's already gone awol from his mining duties >.>


And this is the second threat I've literally lol'ed at...while at work. >.>;

My co workers think I'm losing my mind...

Anyway, back on topic, I'm gonna throw my hat in and say I don't know Stormy, at all. However, I do know EVERYONE who's posted on this thread, and I have to say I like all you guys, and think you're good folks. I guess my point is...

Can't we all get along? ^^; I am glad to see that carby players have yet to break down into a flame war (In this thread at least) says alot about our population I think.
____________________________
90PLD/90WAR/90THF/90BLM/90BLU/90BST/90MNK/90WHM
#17 Feb 14 2008 at 12:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
244 posts
So, the lolgalkablm is missed huh. I'm so happy....wait. Its only Anello. Silly NIN go support a real tank.


I got nothing to say on topic. So go about your business.
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#18 Feb 14 2008 at 1:19 PM Rating: Decent
*
166 posts
I'm sorry to hear that Byany, I was wondering where she was on Wednesday. As for her I didn't know alot about her before joining your shell. I can say that Byany and Bigearsfly are two of the most helpful people I have encountered in this game and I would do anything asked to help them in return. Its too bad that your bank was robbed, but one thing I have learned in this game is that there are very few people you can really trust. The ones that you do trust are generally people you have adventured with for a long time and have endured many victories and defeats with. You can generally trust those that will help you and ask for nothing in return. Well I will see you guys on Sunday.
____________________________
Adventure, excitement, Jedi crave not these things
#19 Feb 15 2008 at 5:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
71 posts
Something constructive this time...

In all honesty, I leave the majority of my judgement of people to how they are to me, because someone who some see as a prick can be seen as a friend to me.

But someone who screws so many people over by stealing something that everyone in that ls worked for doesn't deserve any respect from anyone.

And yea the couple of people defending said person have had positive experiences, but you cant honestly overlook what he/she did because 'they're a good person'.

But like Frabaut said, theres two sides to every story, but I really don't think stealing a whole ls's bank looks too good even if we looked at both sides.

axicom wrote:
I do know EVERYONE who's posted on this thread


Wait..

What? o.o

Lies and slander >.>;
____________________________
Server:Carbuncle
Jobs:75NIN 75SAM
#20 Feb 18 2008 at 7:25 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
742 posts
Anello wrote:
Wait..

What? o.o

Lies and slander >.>;


I KNOWZZZ U!!!!
____________________________
90PLD/90WAR/90THF/90BLM/90BLU/90BST/90MNK/90WHM
#21 Feb 18 2008 at 7:57 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
244 posts
I am good with a pickaxe. Lots of practice hitting Anello in the back with them. I swear my Throwing skill is near capped.

____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#22 Feb 18 2008 at 8:31 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
71 posts
Quote:
I KNOWZZZ U!!!!


PROVES IT!!!!

stalker c.c;


Quote:
I am good with a pickaxe. Lots of practice hitting rocks in the mines with them. I swear my Mining skill would be near capped if I had'nt gone awol, and now I cant pay for my account because my mining payments have stopped. /sadgalka


Fixed it for you Sog.



____________________________
Server:Carbuncle
Jobs:75NIN 75SAM
#23 Feb 18 2008 at 6:46 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
27 posts
Pokey looooves Stormykitten!
But she stole from me too...


She stole my heart heehee

*Pokey runs away*
____________________________
Hi Im Pokey. I poke things ^^

Pokey looooooves u.
#24 Feb 19 2008 at 6:46 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
742 posts
Pokey wrote:
Pokey looooves Stormykitten!
But she stole from me too...


She stole my heart heehee

*Pokey runs away*


I'm sorry, but this was just funny to me.
____________________________
90PLD/90WAR/90THF/90BLM/90BLU/90BST/90MNK/90WHM
#25 Feb 19 2008 at 8:20 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
244 posts
I like his signiture more.
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#26Htori, Posted: Feb 19 2008 at 9:59 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Hmmm... well to be honest it really doesn't matter to me anymore since I'm just an FFXI ghost since I quit but a friend told me about this loldrama and even though me and Stormy had a falling out I guess I should just put in a little info since, well lets face it anyone with a real reputation doesn't post on alla... anyway.
#27 Feb 19 2008 at 12:42 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
244 posts
Ok and please name who is bashng who. As I said to another poster, I had the closest thing to any kind of insult. Byany informed those that read these forums. Axciom made mention of not knowing her but being informed she was shady. And I have personal experience with her. My fiance, and two close friends of her are victims of her "winning" personality.

So once again as it is human nature to focus on personal insults the big question in all caps for you is: WHO IS BASHING?
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#28 Feb 19 2008 at 1:04 PM Rating: Default
19 posts
You referring to my:
Quote:
The most important thing is look at the other members of the shell and notice something, bashing Byany and Piuriu along with all the other lolplayers that make these lame accusations for a little attention is exactly what they want

?

I guess I worded it slightly different then I had hoped it would come out I was sorta in a rush so forgive me,

What was ment to be said was that the people in this shell that got hosed or whatever you want to call it, just want the attention for forum whoring posting some garbage no one cares about, I had ment that I'd bash them for being idiots, but thats not the case here, its just an opinion. the thing is anytime you post some pointless rant like this its indeed intended as a "Bash" or slang for an assault on a persons character. Whether you understand this concept or not is beyond me.

You can take whatever side you want in an arguement thats your opinion, but to waste peoples time with stupid sh(t like this is just dumb, everyone knows when you put into a ls you HOPE for a return, be it gear or money or fame whatever, if the leader screws you, cry your little river build that bridge and get the **** over it, its happend to the best of people hundreds of times already your not special. Quit wasting your "breath".

Aside from everything else, if theres one lesson to be learned its don't trust anyone. best friends hack each others accounts all the time what makes you think your safe throwing in support to random people you dont even know, Stormy may not be the the best ls leader but anything she may have done was provoked by the other members, typical to only get one side of a story and jump on that side instead of doing the smart thing and just moving on since theres nothing to bas truth on. ^^v
____________________________
Htori-
75 WHM 75 NIN 75 BRD 75 THF
33 DRG 48 WAR
Cooking 90/Smith 40/Cloth 60/Gold 60
Alc 60/Bone 40/Leather 50/Wood 60
#29 Feb 19 2008 at 1:35 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
742 posts
Sigh...and we were having such a good time, with the Pokeys and the mining blm galkas...

Look dude. If you think Alla is so lol, why on God's green earth are you posting here? Go to lolKI and tell us whats there when the page loads next week. As for your "drama," I believe this thread was quite drama free before you came waltzing in here, spewing your nonsense.

Fail.
____________________________
90PLD/90WAR/90THF/90BLM/90BLU/90BST/90MNK/90WHM
#30 Feb 19 2008 at 1:40 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
244 posts
I agree, do not trust anyone.

There are attacks on a persons character all the time. There will be those on either side. Myself and Byany, I'd say, are the only ones voicing a view held on Stormy's character. Frabaut and yourself, are defending her.

As those bringing Stormy's character, It would fall on myself and Byany to provide proof. In defending it is as simple as, "Stormy has always been a sweetheart."

You said, "her only problem is that she is to influential and naive for a community thats currupt like FFXI." So convincing a friend, anytime he would spend time with my fiance, to leave her and go lose thousands of exp so that others could benifit fits your description. Never did she help him gain it back, compensate by helping get any gear for his job, or provide an I'm sorry.

How about inviting a 75SAM to SKY, while the only healer they had was her RDM, to die and dlvl. Accomplishing nothing, if I remember what he told me and my fiance, other than getting him killed.

Reread my first post here. I only stated I knew three that had been screwed by her.

And on that note my final point before I head out before work. Stormy, in her loving manner felt the need to accuse my fiance of drug addiction, which she, my fiance, has been clean for over 3 yrs. quitin cold turkey.

As you "forced" my hand in mentioning things to defend the stance I have taken on this issue, Stormy needs to be approached with care and deadly force should she blink.
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#31 Feb 19 2008 at 1:43 PM Rating: Default
19 posts
sorry to ruin your fun, just like me to get to the point and be a killjoy, my bad.

Just one quick thing, in case you were unaware, EVERYTHING that you post on alla or KI or bluegarter is ment to be dramatic otherwise people would just let it go.

Trying to make mountains outta molehills right, its just this guy trying to give stormy a bad name, if thats not drama maybe im to old to understand drama these days. Maybe being away from FFXI for 4 months ive forgotten what constitutes drama.

Sogio posted while i was typing this up so real fast without putting up 2 posts ill just edit this one.

Oo? Always in a hurry didnt really understand what you were getting at, other then people act stupid online, they say **** they shouldn't they do things that they shouldn't cause theres no recourse.

Being stupid in sky is the standard anymore taking 30 people and one mage, if you dont like it don't go its really simple. you lose exp to damned bad it happens.

Edited, Feb 19th 2008 4:49pm by Htori
____________________________
Htori-
75 WHM 75 NIN 75 BRD 75 THF
33 DRG 48 WAR
Cooking 90/Smith 40/Cloth 60/Gold 60
Alc 60/Bone 40/Leather 50/Wood 60
#32 Feb 20 2008 at 3:32 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
244 posts
As you decided to only adress the issue over Sky so be it.

You say a friend told you to check out this thread. Either Stormy herself, or one of those I mentioned. You must have quit a while ago, and if I understood correctly your falling out with Stormy either caused or aided in you quiting.

I am sure you will only address one issue. Give my regards to the puppetmaster pulling your strings.
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#33 Feb 20 2008 at 8:34 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
26 posts
I could be wrong on this, but if I remember right, Htori applied to my LS and was denied because of his fantastic reputation. If Htori is in fact the same person I’m thinking of then lol, this is just his failed attempt at an attack at Piuriu and myself for not letting garbage into the LS. Your right for defending Stormy as she was the only one who defended you during your time in the barrel. your opinion means nothing here since you and stormy are in the same boat.

Edited, Feb 20th 2008 12:28pm by Byany
#34 Feb 20 2008 at 2:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
742 posts
Well I was starting to think he was a sock, but, oh well.

So By, haven't talked to Stater lately, how is she?
____________________________
90PLD/90WAR/90THF/90BLM/90BLU/90BST/90MNK/90WHM
#35 Feb 20 2008 at 2:52 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
244 posts
Not too sure its not a sock.

Asked how long ago he quit, but I missed it the first time through it was only 4 months ago. So he had a falling out when he quit, 4 months ago, with Stormy. Yet says she has always been a good girl.
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#36 Feb 20 2008 at 4:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
71 posts
Quote:
Well I was starting to think he was a sock, but, oh well.


Nah Htori is'nt a sock, I knew him before he quit, and personally I think pretty highly of him, regardless of what others have said in this thread.

And Sog when are you reactivating your account?

*insert mining galka blm comment here*
____________________________
Server:Carbuncle
Jobs:75NIN 75SAM
#37 Feb 20 2008 at 4:22 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
244 posts
I should be back Thursday morning, Need to get my credit card number off Ali again. Get check tonite so I can put money on my card.

No clue what I'll do though, need to lvl RDM. May start on melee jobs though.
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#38 Feb 20 2008 at 4:26 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
71 posts
Quote:
No clue what I'll do though, need to lvl RDM. May start on melee jobs though.


Level Dancer...

Do it...

You can't fight the urge..
____________________________
Server:Carbuncle
Jobs:75NIN 75SAM
#39 Feb 20 2008 at 4:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
244 posts
Hmm still need to lvl MNK. I'll do it if you get my WHM AF peices, 7 more levels till then.
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#40 Feb 20 2008 at 4:40 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
71 posts
Pfft I'll help get your whm af.

I'm not your **** slave boy.

But then again it would be worth it to see you prance about like an idiot. But that being said I should level dnc at some point..

My practical side says yes, but my pride says **** no.
____________________________
Server:Carbuncle
Jobs:75NIN 75SAM
#41 Feb 20 2008 at 4:45 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
244 posts
Galka have the best dance motions as DNC. True story.

I'll finish RDM to 37 first as I still have some mage gear. Then I'll do SAM.

I say this and watch me not level a **** thing.
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#42 Feb 21 2008 at 2:47 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
17 posts
Axciom wrote:
Quote:
Well I was starting to think he was a sock, but, oh well.


Nah, Htori's not a sock at all. He's a very cool dude. He just beats to his own drum, know what I mean lol.

Anello wrote:
Quote:
But someone who screws so many people over by stealing something that everyone in that ls worked for doesn't deserve any respect from anyone.

And yea the couple of people defending said person have had positive experiences, but you cant honestly overlook what he/she did because 'they're a good person'.

But like Frabaut said, theres two sides to every story, but I really don't think stealing a whole ls's bank looks too good even if we looked at both sides.


First Anello, i'm going to say, great post. You make a terrific point. However, the thing about it is, there really are two sides to the story here as i've personally heard both sides. And they really do contradict eachother.

I, however, don't intend on going into it because I'm not going to instigate. Not my thing. If Stormy for WHATEVER reason feels to come here herself and defend her's, that's her decision.

I however, was simply just giving a perspective. All I was basically saying was that, you know, Stormy really is a good person IMO. And I think highly of her.

But the two sides of this story lead me to one conclusion. Your classic "he said/she said" senario.

Why should I believe Stormys story? Because she's my friend? How do I know she and everyone else in the ls didn't just say what they did to swat me off?

Why should I believe Byanys story? Because he posted about what happened on the forums 1st? How do you know the story is as simple as he's making it sound.

But unfortunetly, the only people that REALLY know the truth of what happened are Byany and Stormy, so there's no way of saying. So, once again it's your classic "he said/she said" story and you're going to believe what you believe for your own reasons. I choose to just stay out of it, and in this situation, I can assure you, there are most definetly two sides to it.

Sogio wrote:
Quote:
So once again as it is human nature to focus on personal insults the big question in all caps for you is: WHO IS BASHING?


My bad I guess. I just figured that was the point of the thread. To denounce her as a respectable person and to not join any linkshells of hers because she will ***** you or go rogue on you for no reason. My apologies everyone. (No, i'm not being sarcastic here. I'm serious. If it wasn't a bash and I took it that way, I do apologize.)

Sogio wrote:
Quote:
I am sure you will only address one issue. Give my regards to the puppetmaster pulling your strings.


Like Byany eluded to, if you knew anything about Htori and his reputation (which is rather...notorious lol), one thing is for certain. NOBODY pulls that dudes strings lol.

Sogio wrote:
Quote:
Stormy, in her loving manner felt the need to accuse my fiance of drug addiction, which she, my fiance, has been clean for over 3 yrs. quitin cold turkey.


Well you certainly have your reasons for disliking her then. Once things go from in game reasons (this) to out of game reasons, things really went to another level. A level things should NEVER go to.

Anyway, just my 2 cents again. :D

Edited, Feb 21st 2008 5:48am by Frabaut
#43 Feb 21 2008 at 8:44 AM Rating: Good
Sage
**
742 posts
oh what the ****...

I try to have some polling fun and Alla is like....**** naw...

><

Edited, Feb 21st 2008 10:45am by axciom
____________________________
90PLD/90WAR/90THF/90BLM/90BLU/90BST/90MNK/90WHM
#44 Feb 21 2008 at 11:57 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
71 posts
Quote:
I, however, don't intend on going into it because I'm not going to instigate. Not my thing. If Stormy for WHATEVER reason feels to come here herself and defend her's, that's her decision.

I however, was simply just giving a perspective. All I was basically saying was that, you know, Stormy really is a good person IMO. And I think highly of her.

But the two sides of this story lead me to one conclusion. Your classic "he said/she said" senario.

Why should I believe Stormys story? Because she's my friend? How do I know she and everyone else in the ls didn't just say what they did to swat me off?

Why should I believe Byanys story? Because he posted about what happened on the forums 1st? How do you know the story is as simple as he's making it sound.


I get where you're coming from. And yea as with everything, one person's take on the events will always differ slightly from another's.

But really at the end of the day it won't really boil down to if Stormykitten is a good person, for all I know of said person they could be the nicest person in the world surrounded by fluffy woodland creatures and flowers 24/7.

I'm my opinion it will boil down to IF they took the ls bank and upped sticks and left as Byany says, or if theres something radically different about them turn of events.

But as it stands anyone who does steal that kind of stuff from a linkshell, effecting everyone in it, more than deserves to have their reputation questioned. And as much as people may say "oh you just go and ***** about it on alla after these things" or "oh look more loldrama" you gotta partly appreciate that they do, as it gives people something to look out for so more people don't go through the same things with the same person again.

Personally I can't and won't be able to go on an "Oh Stormykitten sucks" rant as I don't actually know them. But due to what this thread has had to say so far I will be aware of them if I do have any dealings with them in the future.
____________________________
Server:Carbuncle
Jobs:75NIN 75SAM
#45 Feb 21 2008 at 12:22 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
26 posts
Anello said:
But as it stands anyone who does steal that kind of stuff from a linkshell, effecting everyone in it, more than deserves to have their reputation questioned. And as much as people may say "oh you just go and ***** about it on alla after these things" or "oh look more loldrama" you gotta partly appreciate that they do, as it gives people something to look out for so more people don't go through the same things with the same person again.

Personally I can't and won't be able to go on an "Oh Stormykitten sucks" rant as I don't actually know them. But due to what this thread has had to say so far I will be aware of them if I do have any dealings with them in the future


haha sorry, i dont' know how to quote a post properly. but anyway. this is exactly what i was tring to do. I never had a problem with Stormy until these events happend. She didnt give any warning and no one was even aware that she left. So i have no doubt that She has been very nice to everyone and will continue to be nice. I know plenty of nice crooks. Stormy has returned 1/3 of the bank to me and has said that she is keeping the other 2/3 for her new LS.
If anyone belives this is the act of a very nice person who has done nothing wrong except being "to influential and naive", then your free to do so.


#46 Feb 21 2008 at 12:26 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
17 posts
Quote:
But due to what this thread has had to say so far I will be aware of them if I do have any dealings with them in the future.


Makes sense.

If this was all that I knew about the situation, i'd think the same exact way. Can't say I disagree with that statement at all :)

And it does come down to whether or not she just took the bank and up and left them screwed over. And not just Byany, everyone else in the shell. I agree there too.

But like I said, the two sides contradict eachother so much, that all I can say is "I'm staying out of it" lol. I really have nothing against anyone or any of the people involved in this thing. It's definetly a pretty messy situation, that's for sure.

But in these he said/she said situations, you just never know. And since i'm not a prosecutor (lol, I dunno where that came from) I just won't pursue the truth like someone's life is on the line.

Hopefully everyone can move on though and wish everyone the best.
#47 Feb 21 2008 at 1:10 PM Rating: Good
Sage
*
71 posts
Quote:
Hopefully everyone can move on though and wish everyone the best.


Is it cookies and beer time now?

Dear god someone say yes...
____________________________
Server:Carbuncle
Jobs:75NIN 75SAM
#48 Feb 21 2008 at 2:00 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
244 posts
No cookies and beer for you, only bread and ********* lolNIN.

Frabaut, of course the two sides will differ. Having given some of the gil back she admits to have taking it. Of course the specific things said and done would tell us everything. Nothing against Byany but I wasn't there so I do not know if he omitted something innocently or intentionally if at all.

Regardless of Stormy's reasons for taking it, she did. So having informed, or try to, the players accomplished what Byany wanted. I know he could have flamed her. The entire time no one has.

And on a side note, **** game will not take my CC info. **** you CC company!
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#49 Feb 21 2008 at 2:16 PM Rating: Default
I don't know too much of this situation, but I have known stormy in game for years and been in her linkshells. I've never hear of her doing something like this, nor being rude or mean to anyone. In fact she has been very helpful anytime I needed anything and more than willing to lend a hand.
____________________________
43WHM/BLM
50RNG/NIN
31DRG/WAR
[ffxisig]131085[/ffxisig]
#50 Feb 21 2008 at 2:41 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
244 posts
If you did not read the entire thread please do. My fiance was one of those people, and the BLM that got screwed over and over and pulled away from my fiance only because he would spend time with her thought the same as you.
____________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?187714
#51 Feb 21 2008 at 3:34 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
71 posts
Quote:
I don't know too much of this situation, but I have known stormy in game for years and been in her linkshells. I've never hear of her doing something like this, nor being rude or mean to anyone. In fact she has been very helpful anytime I needed anything and more than willing to lend a hand.


If you scroll up the page and read some of the posts I think you'll find the 'overlooking what they've done because they're a good person to me' thing has already been covered and put to rest.
____________________________
Server:Carbuncle
Jobs:75NIN 75SAM
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 20 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (20)