I spent much of the last week visiting m.zam.com and I have a few suggestions for things you can do to tweak it.
1. Graphical buttons aren't resizing properly - consider replacing those with a pure CSS based button instead.
2. Long URLs don't wrap when the text is shrunk. They just run out of the side of the post...
3. Posts that have been hidden due to being sub defaulted don't resize properly either. If I blow up the rest of the text, they stay shrunken.
4. My phone doesn't have an easy way to jump to the top of the page, so the "Page Top" to return to the top of the thread should be much more prominent.
5. Quote with reply was really rough due to all the resizing issues.
6. The scroll bars don't resize at all - meaning they are essentially useless other than an indication of where I am on the page (since my fat fingers can't reach them on the side and it's just swipe up and down instead.)
I know the mobile site is not a high priority since it's a premium only perk, but if you ever get around to improving it, fixing these things will help a bunch.