Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

ImagesFollow

#1 Aug 12 2011 at 5:50 PM Rating: Good
Thank you for resetting how images are viewed on the images page.

It's less cluttered, loads faster and puts them in img=xxxx numerical order.

You guys RAAAWWWK!![:headbang:]
____________________________
Allegory wrote:
Bijou your art is exceptionally creepy. It seems like their should be something menacing about it, yet no such tone is present.
#2 Aug 12 2011 at 6:21 PM Rating: Good
******
43,873 posts
Now we keep egging them on to let us create our own folders to further manage images, and it'll be perfect.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#3 Aug 13 2011 at 3:59 PM Rating: Good
lolgaxe wrote:
Now we keep egging them on to let us create our own folders to further manage images, and it'll be perfect.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#4 Aug 13 2011 at 4:00 PM Rating: Good
***
3,760 posts
Thirded.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#5 Dec 19 2011 at 11:53 AM Rating: Excellent
$title{308642}
*****
0X317A posts
Necropost of DOOM! We're actually working on updates that let you sort images by tags you give them, which I think pretty much accomplishes what you want.
____________________________
Since 1 March 2004

Rift Signature
#6 Dec 20 2011 at 11:29 AM Rating: Excellent
Spankatorium Administratix
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
1oooo posts
acprog wrote:
Necropost of DOOM! We're actually working on updates that let you sort images by tags you give them, which I think pretty much accomplishes what you want.


Poor lolgaxe, having to go tag all those pix! ROFL
____________________________
ZAM: Support FAQ | Forum FAQ | Forum Rules | Mobile
DF: Twitter | FB
KnotKrazy: FB | Etsy
#7 Dec 20 2011 at 11:30 AM Rating: Good
******
43,873 posts
Craaaaaaaaaap -- okay.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#8 Dec 21 2011 at 7:37 AM Rating: Good
Will it be functional when I click the 'Image' button when writing a post? If not, it's an almost useless function.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 38 All times are in CDT
Driftwood, Yther, Anonymous Guests (36)