Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Several bugsFollow

#27 Jul 25 2010 at 11:15 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,911 posts
JerekDain wrote:

Screenshot


Ironically, one of my co workers from the other job does the website for axecop. He and the axecop artest were in the same band, "luneractive". which no longer exists.

we now return you to your regularily scheduled bug posting.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#28 Jul 26 2010 at 12:10 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
/cgi-bin/bookmark.pl always shows up Viewing 1 to x of x Bookmarks regardless of what page you're on.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#29 Jul 27 2010 at 8:56 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,563 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
JerekDain wrote:

Screenshot


Ironically, one of my co workers from the other job does the website for axecop. He and the axecop artest were in the same band, "luneractive". which no longer exists.

we now return you to your regularily scheduled bug posting.


I just pooped in your aquarium! Isn't that ironic?
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#30 Jul 29 2010 at 3:41 PM Rating: Excellent
Webmonkey
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
**
710 pandas
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
/cgi-bin/bookmark.pl always shows up Viewing 1 to x of x Bookmarks regardless of what page you're on.

This should be fixed. Now I'm off to un-bookmark a thousand things.
#31 Jul 29 2010 at 8:50 PM Rating: Excellent
Bad j00 j00
Avatar
***
2,159 posts
What Jerek doesn't know is that I installed an SQL trigger that adds a new random bookmark any time he deletes one.

Shhh... don't tell him.
#32 Jul 30 2010 at 5:59 AM Rating: Excellent
Spankatorium Administratix
Avatar
*****
1oooo posts
Nizdaar wrote:
What Jerek doesn't know is that I installed an SQL trigger that adds a new random bookmark any time he deletes one.

Shhh... don't tell him.


HAH Fantastic!
____________________________

#33 Aug 01 2010 at 11:41 AM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Page links on bookmarks are broke again.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#34 Aug 05 2010 at 2:34 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Screenshot


Posting from overlaps the box, and makes it impossible to click anything below the posting from... line.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#35 Aug 13 2010 at 12:49 PM Rating: Excellent
Webmonkey
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
**
710 pandas
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Page links on bookmarks are broke again.

This seems to be working for me. Did someone else fix it, or is it still broken for you?

ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Screenshot


Posting from overlaps the box, and makes it impossible to click anything below the posting from... line.

Fixed.
#36 Aug 13 2010 at 12:52 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
JerekDain wrote:
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Page links on bookmarks are broke again.

This seems to be working for me. Did someone else fix it, or is it still broken for you?
Still broke. It works on cgi-bin/bookmarks, just not on the account page. It links to &page=x, which doesn't work. &bmpage=x doesn't work anymore either, so someone must have changed it.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#37 Aug 13 2010 at 1:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Webmonkey
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
**
710 pandas
Fixed.
#38 Aug 18 2010 at 5:03 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
In live view, the #msg anchor doesn't work with mouseovers (it just shows the first post in the thread). Outside of live, the #m anchor does the same thing (but #msg works fine).

examples:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=3&mid=1278037453307531499#msg1281726688248141644
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=3&mid=1278037453307531499#m1281726688248141644
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#39 Aug 18 2010 at 11:48 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Colors an spoilers do not mix in live view.

example
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#40 Aug 24 2010 at 8:03 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Anonymous's user page displays the user's bookmarks, instead of anonymous's.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#41 Aug 25 2010 at 8:37 AM Rating: Excellent
Webmonkey
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
**
710 pandas
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Anonymous's user page displays the user's bookmarks, instead of anonymous's.

Fixed.
#42 Sep 03 2010 at 11:59 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Spoilers and colors/bg don't work together in live.

like this for example

edit: derp, i already posted this, my bad.

Edited, Sep 4th 2010 3:06am by ThePsychoticOne
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#43 Sep 04 2010 at 1:19 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Spoilers and colors/bg don't work together in live.

like this for example

edit: derp, i already posted this, my bad.
This happens when replying too actually.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#44 Sep 04 2010 at 1:59 PM Rating: Good
Silent But Deadly
*****
19,999 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
This happens when replying too actually.
There's a couple of other oddities to the preview when replying that I can't recall at this time, but I think they're all color-related.
____________________________
SUPER BANNED FOR FAILING TO POST 20K IN A TIMELY MANNER
#45 Sep 23 2010 at 11:02 AM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
When locking a thread, the cancel button doesn't work, locks the thread anyway and sets the lock message to null.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#46 Sep 23 2010 at 11:42 AM Rating: Excellent
Webmonkey
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
**
710 pandas
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
When locking a thread, the cancel button doesn't work, locks the thread anyway and sets the lock message to null.

Fixed.
#47 Sep 23 2010 at 12:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Webmonkey
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
**
710 pandas
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Spoilers and colors/bg don't work together in live.

like this for example

edit: derp, i already posted this, my bad.
This happens when replying too actually.

Spoilers should behave more consistently now.
#48 Sep 30 2010 at 4:56 AM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Breadcrumbs while posting in journals are broken. The link to the journal points to ../journal.html?user=x&mid=y&post=1&replyto=z&page=1, or when starting a new thread, just ../journal.html?user=x&post=1.

Edited, Sep 30th 2010 6:56am by ThePsychoticOne
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#49 Oct 11 2010 at 9:43 AM Rating: Excellent
Webmonkey
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
**
710 pandas
ThePsychoticOne the Prophet wrote:
Breadcrumbs while posting in journals are broken. The link to the journal points to ../journal.html?user=x&mid=y&post=1&replyto=z&page=1, or when starting a new thread, just ../journal.html?user=x&post=1.

Just noting that someone fixed this a few days ago.
#50 Oct 11 2010 at 9:47 AM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Did your post count just triple? Smiley: eek

Also: Smiley: thumbsup
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#51 Oct 11 2010 at 11:59 AM Rating: Excellent
Webmonkey
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
**
710 pandas
Princess ThePsychoticOne wrote:
Did your post count just triple? Smiley: eek

Only negatively.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 36 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (36)