Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Scroll Supply {Too Weak}Follow

#1 Sep 22 2011 at 6:32 AM Rating: Good
***
1,087 posts
Okay none of the BLM's in my LS have ANY of the new spells >.< ONE Blizzaja has sold on Siren....

C'mon SE, cant understand the thinking on this, after all the casual friendly improvements to game to make these a rare drop from endgame-type events that a lot of people dont do ?

(and SCH just hasta talk to an NPC for theirs ?)

Maybe I'm outta line here, but scrolls are a necessary, not luxury, item for us (and they benefit the whole group)

...and they arn't re-sellable when done like many rare drops.

oh well, heres to waiting I guess, {Cheers}
____________________________
[99WAR,99BLM,99DRK,99BST,99PLD,99MNK,99SMN75RDM49THF45NIN/WHM/DNC
/SAM,,~] Galka

BASTOK:10 SKY: O SEA: O DYNAMIS: O
SIREN srvr
YARP !!!
#2 Sep 22 2011 at 9:27 AM Rating: Decent
****
4,213 posts
This is nothing new, and yet every time an update comes and things are hard to obtain for a couple weeks, people flip out like it's the end of the world! It's only been two days since the update and you're mad you don't have the new spells?
____________________________
Pergatory (Asura, Kupo LS) WHM99 ~ SMN99 ~ DRK99
"If you want to know me, look inside your heart." -Lao Tzu
#3 Sep 22 2011 at 9:52 AM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,516 posts
I have to say, I'd rather have an unlimited supply of scrolls from an NPC for a fixed price than a limited supply of scrolls I have to fight 17 people to get for "free."

Edited, Sep 22nd 2011 11:52am by catwho
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#4 Sep 22 2011 at 5:03 PM Rating: Good
***
1,087 posts
Quote:
people flip out like it's the end of the world! It's only been two days since the update and you're mad you don't have the new spells?


Nope :
Quote:
oh well, heres to waiting I guess, {Cheers}


When theres 346 people on (on 95 BLM) & 1 scroll has been sold I would say supply & demand is kinda skewed. Plus, in the past, you could always farm the hard scrolls on another, higher lvl job.

This isnt a macro/specialized rare gear item used occasionally... on one of many jobs. Its a major component & natural progression of an original job. Kinda like Raise III (which can be easily solo'd)

Not really mad, just kinda venting & seeing if others feel supply is a little weak. As I'm currently doing Ice Staff trial, was really hoping it wouldnt be like this.

Its not even about how much it sells for, when theres none for sale lol. At the least they could be questable like early important scrolls (warp/teles/aspir etc) Maybe have quest pre-req. be having BLM leveled (like Black Belt requiring Brown Belt quest)

Kinda funny, in the olde days, you'd be considered gimp for not having spells as you ding into them.

I guess in the age of Aby burn, having hundreds of people not up to date on spells is ok.

Quote:
I have to say, I'd rather have an unlimited supply of scrolls from an NPC for a fixed price than a limited supply of scrolls I have to fight 17 people to get for "free."

QFT
____________________________
[99WAR,99BLM,99DRK,99BST,99PLD,99MNK,99SMN75RDM49THF45NIN/WHM/DNC
/SAM,,~] Galka

BASTOK:10 SKY: O SEA: O DYNAMIS: O
SIREN srvr
YARP !!!
#5 Sep 22 2011 at 7:03 PM Rating: Decent
45 posts
lol. It's exactly what Pergatory said. Give it a few weeks, then there will be 10+ in AH, Blm is one of the most played jobs. If you think about it everyone who is getting the drop is using them, or giving to ls members who need. Honestly i remember cognitive belt, the nm was easy, pop was easy, and i knew it was going to be a 10k item when everyone who wanted one got it. My ls friend bought for 700k, and i told him to sell it. The same thing happened to aspir 2.
____________________________
Me: I seriously when i'm losing.
Andy: You hate your life.
Me: I'm not losing I lost.
#6 Sep 22 2011 at 9:26 PM Rating: Good
Jack of All Trades
******
29,231 posts
Quote:
This is nothing new


Actually, it kinda is. I don't remember newly released magic ever being this widely unavailable.

It's not just one or two new spells either; it's pretty much EVERY new spell they released this patch.

Edited, Sep 22nd 2011 11:26pm by Fynlar
#7 Sep 22 2011 at 10:05 PM Rating: Default
**
639 posts
Did you have to hunt NM's for ancient magic or earn gil? Did you have to quest for sleepga 2 or retrace?

Tier 5 spells spoiled blms as they got lvls and spells at same event. Embrace WoE with your friends and linkshell.

Just because only one has sold on AH, doesn't mean people have not bazzared them. I informed this website where first to find them, and made over 13m in bazzar off them.

Use it as a way to make money and have fun.
#8 Sep 22 2011 at 10:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,516 posts
Yeah, even back in the day when Raise III was a coveted rare drop from Kirin, you could still always pay a million bucks on the AH to get it from one of the HNMs that used Kirin drops to fund relics and whatnot.

Maybe in a few weeks the profiteers will start sharing the goods, but with so many people after them, they're going to be snatched up quickly even at outrageous prices.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#9 Sep 22 2011 at 11:06 PM Rating: Good
****
5,645 posts
kimjongil76 wrote:
Did you have to hunt NM's for ancient magic or earn gil? Did you have to quest for sleepga 2 or retrace?

Tier 5 spells spoiled blms as they got lvls and spells at same event. Embrace WoE with your friends and linkshell.

This is far and away different from the examples you just gave. Retrace could be quested. Sleepga 2 required an NM fight, but it was a guaranteed reward from a quest. Tier 5 spells (except for Thunder 5) were all sold by an NPC as well as being available from gold caskets.

In the past, there were some cases where a scroll was only available from a BCNM. But those cases were rare. With this update, all of the new scrolls are only available through BCNM or other content of similar difficulty and limited access.

We can use scrolls like Erase, Phalanx and Utsusemi Ni as a good predictor for what is going to happen with the price of these scrolls on the AH. Erase only went down in price because, after so many years, the vast majority of players already have it. Phalanx and Utusemi: Ni have been around just as long, and look how expensive they are right now.

I wouldn't mind "embracing WoE with my friends and linkshell." But know what the problem is? BLM is so popular, over half of the people in my circle of friends all have BLM leveled, and want the same scrolls I do.
____________________________
Lyonheart, like Eorzia, will be reborn in FFXIV!

FFXI veteran (Lyonheart and Lakiskline of Lakshmi)
1/467 on signed HQ Weskit!!!
#10 Sep 23 2011 at 5:57 AM Rating: Good
**
673 posts
I know it is frustrating, but at the same time it would be a bit of an anti-climax if some of the most powerful spells that are ever going to be put into the game are sold from some random NPC like Darts. Thunder V, Holy II, Utsusemi: Ni, Sleepga II, Comet, Raise III... they are supposed to be relic-like spells because they are so powerful and job-defining.

I don't think this is that different from other FFs either, in practically every one you need to put in a considerable amount of effort to get the top tier spells/summons, rather than just learning them through the normal line of progression.

I'm sure that in a month's time the prices will be much more reasonable though and this will all be forgotten. I'm sure as the level cap rises yet again this new content will even further become more commonplace and the spells will be infinitely easier to obtain.
____________________________
95THF
Bismarck
#11 Sep 23 2011 at 6:40 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,087 posts
Quote:
Did you have to hunt NM's for ancient magic or earn gil? Did you have to quest for sleepga 2 or retrace?

Yup, as I stated.... & am willing to do again ~.0

But I was GUARANTEED a scroll in those cases, I have no shortage of patience, but I have less time to play these days & would prefer having fun spontaneously.

Quote:
Actually, it kinda is. I don't remember newly released magic ever being this widely unavailable

.
Quote:
With this update, all of the new scrolls are only available through BCNM or other content of similar difficulty and limited access.


I will admit to some resentment, that after Proc'ing thousands of mobs (on WAR & BLM) for folks to attain items etc.... that due to new spells not being Triggers, there is not much returning the favor lol we shall see I guess.
____________________________
[99WAR,99BLM,99DRK,99BST,99PLD,99MNK,99SMN75RDM49THF45NIN/WHM/DNC
/SAM,,~] Galka

BASTOK:10 SKY: O SEA: O DYNAMIS: O
SIREN srvr
YARP !!!
#12 Sep 23 2011 at 6:42 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
*****
10,659 posts
Wonder how melee would feel if to learn a new JA or WS they had to pray to the Random Number Generator gods in events they couldn't solo.

I could've seen Comet being like this, maybe even Temper and Holy II, but not every single spell that came with this update. People will eventually run out of crests, get frustrated with WoE and its randomness (Done 15+ clears now and all I got was Valor Minuet V, yay old scrolls?), and basically be left unable to play jobs to their fullest in VW if lacking the new procs.

I would've been okay with Blizzaja coming from the new mini-turtles, or the RDM stuff on some new mob in Sky. SE could've done a better job in spreading the love without just plopping things on NPCs, but even then, it wouldn't have been the end of the world. Doubly since this isn't 99, where we'll be staying for a long time, if not forever.
#13 Sep 23 2011 at 6:46 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,145 posts
svlyons wrote:
I wouldn't mind "embracing WoE with my friends and linkshell." But know what the problem is? BLM is so popular, over half of the people in my circle of friends all have BLM leveled, and want the same scrolls I do.
So instead of rejoicing that you have a circle of friends you can rely on to get free spells, you complain that you have to compete with them? Awesome outlook on things. I agree that's a total problem because never before has there been competition for drops in this game.

#14 Sep 23 2011 at 8:34 AM Rating: Good
***
1,087 posts
Quote:
People will eventually run out of crests, get frustrated with WoE and its randomness (Done 15+ clears now and all I got was Valor Minuet V, yay old scrolls?),


Yup, can totally relate & I'm sorry for your luck.

After attaining many things that take a lonnngggg time & some luck (but pretty much guaranteed if you keep doing event) like Full Homam, Askar,Goliard,Shadow gear....Relic +1 etc, kinda dont like new system.




____________________________
[99WAR,99BLM,99DRK,99BST,99PLD,99MNK,99SMN75RDM49THF45NIN/WHM/DNC
/SAM,,~] Galka

BASTOK:10 SKY: O SEA: O DYNAMIS: O
SIREN srvr
YARP !!!
#15 Sep 23 2011 at 10:09 AM Rating: Good
****
5,645 posts
Voldermolt wrote:
svlyons wrote:
I wouldn't mind "embracing WoE with my friends and linkshell." But know what the problem is? BLM is so popular, over half of the people in my circle of friends all have BLM leveled, and want the same scrolls I do.

So instead of rejoicing that you have a circle of friends you can rely on to get free spells, you complain that you have to compete with them? Awesome outlook on things. I agree that's a total problem because never before has there been competition for drops in this game.

It isn't free. It takes time. Lots of time. Lots and lots of time.

Imagine if Hagun was the only weapon every melee DD in your shell could equip for levels 71 to 75 back when the cap was 75, rather than simply being the best weapon that a SAM could equip. Now imagine having to do the ENM for Hagun with its low drop rate over and over until everyone in your LS had one. Now imagine that even after eveyone had a Hagun, you had to do it again until everyone had 2 or 3 of them (since we're talking about multiple spells for jobs like BLM and WHM).

That's what I'm talking about.

Spells aren't just shiny drops to compete over and live without until you get them months down the road. Spells are supposed to be the bread and butter of mages.
____________________________
Lyonheart, like Eorzia, will be reborn in FFXIV!

FFXI veteran (Lyonheart and Lakiskline of Lakshmi)
1/467 on signed HQ Weskit!!!
#16 Sep 23 2011 at 10:32 AM Rating: Default
****
4,213 posts
svlyons wrote:
Spells aren't just shiny drops to compete over and live without until you get them months down the road. Spells are supposed to be the bread and butter of mages.

Says who?

Tell me, what is it you're not able to do until you get Comet and Blizzaja? Why is it so important for you to have those spells immediately after they're available?

People in this game have gotten used to having everything, and now they are ****-hurt any time something new comes out and they don't have it immediately. Get over yourself. The beauty of this game is that not every player is the same. Items are rare enough that it forces you to focus on what you really want, and to cooperate with other players to get things faster.

If you want a game where every player has everything and is exactly identical, there are plenty of MMOs out there like that. I for one am glad that FFXI is not like that.
____________________________
Pergatory (Asura, Kupo LS) WHM99 ~ SMN99 ~ DRK99
"If you want to know me, look inside your heart." -Lao Tzu
#17 Sep 23 2011 at 11:15 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
*****
10,659 posts
Voidwatch procs.

Additionally, this sets a bit of a scary precedent for the 96-99 push. If spells are rare now, they could be such for the next cap increase. Spells are what mages do, unless suddenly everyone lets RDMs melee... ya know...
#18 Sep 23 2011 at 2:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,516 posts
I would have preferred straight up time consuming quests with multiple JP midnight delays to having them drop from events. Since I'm not able to play but a few hours a week these days, I'm just not going to get them for a long long time.

At least with a quest, like Sleepga II has, I'd get a cute storyline to go with it. Adventure! Especially something as epic as Comet should have come from a quest. Maybe involving Shantotto torturing you a bit. Maybe involving a difficult six man BC. But at least with a quest, you have a guaranteed outcome.

Edited, Sep 23rd 2011 4:28pm by catwho
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#19 Sep 23 2011 at 3:04 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,087 posts
Quote:
People in this game have gotten used to having everything, and now they are ****-hurt any time something new comes out and they don't have it immediately. Get over yourself.


LOL yea, know any summoners who have done Alex & Odin fight over & over....& still dont have them ?

Know any WARs that worked for Ukonsvasara... & didnt get Uko's fury ? oh, you dont ?

Oh well obviously we disagree... maybe cuz you dont have BLM leveled ?
Quote:
Spells are what mages do, unless suddenly everyone lets RDMs melee... ya know...


Probably wouldnt care if I didnt know there is going to be more of the same 95-99 & I would rather spend time doing stuff with friends than generate Gil....
____________________________
[99WAR,99BLM,99DRK,99BST,99PLD,99MNK,99SMN75RDM49THF45NIN/WHM/DNC
/SAM,,~] Galka

BASTOK:10 SKY: O SEA: O DYNAMIS: O
SIREN srvr
YARP !!!
#20 Sep 23 2011 at 3:41 PM Rating: Decent
45 posts
Getting something that no one had, or almost impossible to get made ffxi great back in the day. How many blm's did you know that had full af2 back when the level cap was 75? I know plenty of people that spent 2 years on their gear. Getting these spells are way easier than most things were back then. When my af2 body dropped, it was the first i had ever seen, and there were 5 other blm's lotting against me(this was after a many months). If you absolutly need this spell, earn it.
____________________________
Me: I seriously when i'm losing.
Andy: You hate your life.
Me: I'm not losing I lost.
#21 Sep 23 2011 at 4:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,516 posts
riznobi wrote:
Getting something that no one had, or almost impossible to get made ffxi great back in the day. How many blm's did you know that had full af2 back when the level cap was 75? I know plenty of people that spent 2 years on their gear. Getting these spells are way easier than most things were back then. When my af2 body dropped, it was the first i had ever seen, and there were 5 other blm's lotting against me(this was after a many months). If you absolutly need this spell, earn it.


I have to say that comparing it to Dynamis drop rates is not helping the argument.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#22 Sep 26 2011 at 7:40 PM Rating: Decent
svlyons wrote:
Voldermolt wrote:
svlyons wrote:
I wouldn't mind "embracing WoE with my friends and linkshell." But know what the problem is? BLM is so popular, over half of the people in my circle of friends all have BLM leveled, and want the same scrolls I do.

So instead of rejoicing that you have a circle of friends you can rely on to get free spells, you complain that you have to compete with them? Awesome outlook on things. I agree that's a total problem because never before has there been competition for drops in this game.

It isn't free. It takes time. Lots of time. Lots and lots of time.

Imagine if Hagun was the only weapon every melee DD in your shell could equip for levels 71 to 75 back when the cap was 75, rather than simply being the best weapon that a SAM could equip. Now imagine having to do the ENM for Hagun with its low drop rate over and over until everyone in your LS had one. Now imagine that even after eveyone had a Hagun, you had to do it again until everyone had 2 or 3 of them (since we're talking about multiple spells for jobs like BLM and WHM).

That's what I'm talking about.

Spells aren't just shiny drops to compete over and live without until you get them months down the road. Spells are supposed to be the bread and butter of mages.



While I definitely agree with the point of the sudden change in scroll access is crap I feel this analogy could use a little work. You still have your weaker weapons.(Aka Blizzard V Fireja) That work until you get the best.
____________________________
If cookies were milk and milk was cookies. Would Oreo's still be america's favorite brand of milk?
#23 Sep 27 2011 at 6:51 AM Rating: Good
***
1,087 posts
Quote:
While I definitely agree with the point of the sudden change in scroll access is crap I feel this analogy could use a little work. You still have your weaker weapons.(Aka Blizzard V Fireja) That work until you get the best.


I like my SMN Alex/Odin analogy better... but I'm Bias lol.

The fact remains that its a unique kick in the **** of all BLMs the way this was implemented.

due to game mechanics,the overwhelming majority of BLMs focus on ICE & THUNDER in gear, merits etcetera... & use them consistently (beacause they are strongest)

Its really hard to come up with an appropriate analogy due to: These are new spells (only due to level cap increase) & thus, are a natural progression of the job NOT something actually new.

Doing as you suggest is like WHM getting a slight increase in cure V potency, but cant get cure VI....
I know several WHMs who dont have Raise III, but a whm without cure VI isnt welcome (& why wouldnt they have it at appropriate levels)

Visit BLM forum for several posts about people doing numerous successful runs of new BCNMKKCNM (&WoE) & now they're out of seals & didnt get scrolls.

Oh well, if they decide to loosen up supply it'll probably be too late for me as I will do what it takes to get 'em, but I'm gonna be a selfish grump until I do (by necessity).
____________________________
[99WAR,99BLM,99DRK,99BST,99PLD,99MNK,99SMN75RDM49THF45NIN/WHM/DNC
/SAM,,~] Galka

BASTOK:10 SKY: O SEA: O DYNAMIS: O
SIREN srvr
YARP !!!
#24 Sep 27 2011 at 7:32 AM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,516 posts
Comet is currently going for about ~ 2.75 mil on Bismarck. Thunder V is a million even, as is Blizzaja.

Thanks, SE.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#25 Sep 27 2011 at 9:23 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
3,636 posts
Yeah, these are NOT going down. I've barely logged on since the update, not entirely because of this, but it's just one more **** thing. Well, if it doesn't change in 4 days or so I might just shut off the account for a while.
____________________________
http://ereblog.livejournal.com/
Erecia and Ereblog are BACK, baby!
#26 Sep 27 2011 at 10:33 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
*****
10,659 posts
Been contemplating similar. A mix of regression to older ways and lacking content hasn't left me particularly motivated. Sure, there are things I could still be doing, but since I don't dual-box, I tend to be more at the mercy of others online and my own schedule and general RL is random enough that planning things can be rough. One can only grind out so many weapon trials solo as something productive that can be done whenever before a line is drawn.
#27 Sep 27 2011 at 11:34 AM Rating: Excellent
*
236 posts
I think we need to wait a few weeks before we jump the gun. As others have said, this happens every update. Thunder V went from 8M to 2M overnight on Asura, and is now only 1M. Remember when cruor armor first came out? Remember almost every single piece of abyssea gear that has come out? It all started out at hundreds or millions, and now its almost all less than 20k. The supply and price will settle, you just have to be patient.

Everyone should know by now the general rule of thumb for these updates: Don't buy anything for at least a month if you don't want to overpay by millions. If you really really really can't wait, then do the event or shell out the 1M, which really isn't that much anyways. You could probably farm the money in less time than it takes to repeat the event over and over again.



Edited, Sep 27th 2011 1:40pm by RizzoRazzle
____________________________
~SMN99 BRD99 BLM99 BLU99 WHM99 DNC99 THF99 RDM95 COR95 SCH95 RNG75
#28 Sep 27 2011 at 12:10 PM Rating: Excellent
****
5,645 posts
RizzoRazzle wrote:
I think we need to wait a few weeks before we jump the gun. As others have said, this happens every update. Thunder V went from 8M to 2M overnight on Asura, and is now only 1M. Remember when cruor armor first came out? Remember almost every single piece of abyssea gear that has come out? It all started out at hundreds or millions, and now its almost all less than 20k. The supply and price will settle, you just have to be patient.

Everyone should know by now the general rule of thumb for these updates: Don't buy anything for at least a month if you don't want to overpay by millions. If you really really really can't wait, then do the event or shell out the 1M, which really isn't that much anyways. You could probably farm the money in less time than it takes to repeat the event over and over again.

Oh, I'm sure it's going to come down in price over time. The sharpest drop comes early, and I think we've already seen that sharp drop. But after that, it's going to take a long, long time for these prices to come down. And I'll tell you why I'm convinced that's the case.

Cruor armor came down in price much faster because people could farm cruor while doing other activities. The market didn't rely on players going into Abyssea with the goal of farming cruor, and farming cruor alone. Players were accumulating cruor while leveling, fighting NMs, and doing quests.

Another example of this is Stone V through Blizz V and Stoneja through Firaja. Even if these scrolls were never sold by an NPC, the AH would have been supplied with these scrolls just from players doing various activities in Abyssea. Whether you are in Abyssea getting exp or farming NMs, you are likely to see gold chests with these scrolls in them. You don't have to go into Abyssea with the sole purpose of farming gold chests. You come across them while doing other activities.

I'm not convinced that the same thing will happen with these new scrolls since they come from HKCNMs, WoE and Voidwatch. No one does HKCNMs unless the express purpose is to get those drops. Once people get the scrolls that they want, the popularity of WoE and Voidwatch is going to die down once again. As the supply of these scrolls increases, and the prices come down, the motivation for players to go out and do these activities to farm scrolls will also decrease.
____________________________
Lyonheart, like Eorzia, will be reborn in FFXIV!

FFXI veteran (Lyonheart and Lakiskline of Lakshmi)
1/467 on signed HQ Weskit!!!
#29 Sep 27 2011 at 1:38 PM Rating: Good
**
609 posts
Even if the new spells end up being as "cheap" as 500k, that's still 500k on top of other millions of gil to level up that job. Once Abyssea becomes irrelevant content, not that I think it will do so eventually but I think scroll prices from Abyssea is going to go up. As soon as ISNMs became a lot less common, I haven't done one in over a year since I came back some scrolls that drop from those ISNMs have gone up quite the bit. Protect IV going for 10 times more than Protect V? I don't even. So even if the new scroll prices goes down, they will go up again if history repeats. Personally I'm waiting for Temper to go to 5k and it seems like it's doing a great job so far.
#30 Sep 27 2011 at 1:59 PM Rating: Excellent
****
5,645 posts
Solonuke wrote:
So even if the new scroll prices goes down, they will go up again if history repeats.

Utsusemi: Ni is a good example of this.
____________________________
Lyonheart, like Eorzia, will be reborn in FFXIV!

FFXI veteran (Lyonheart and Lakiskline of Lakshmi)
1/467 on signed HQ Weskit!!!
#31 Sep 27 2011 at 2:44 PM Rating: Good
**
255 posts
svlyons wrote:

Oh, I'm sure it's going to come down in price over time. The sharpest drop comes early, and I think we've already seen that sharp drop. But after that, it's going to take a long, long time for these prices to come down. And I'll tell you why I'm convinced that's the case.

Cruor armor came down in price much faster because people could farm cruor while doing other activities. The market didn't rely on players going into Abyssea with the goal of farming cruor, and farming cruor alone. Players were accumulating cruor while leveling, fighting NMs, and doing quests.

Another example of this is Stone V through Blizz V and Stoneja through Firaja. Even if these scrolls were never sold by an NPC, the AH would have been supplied with these scrolls just from players doing various activities in Abyssea. Whether you are in Abyssea getting exp or farming NMs, you are likely to see gold chests with these scrolls in them. You don't have to go into Abyssea with the sole purpose of farming gold chests. You come across them while doing other activities.

I'm not convinced that the same thing will happen with these new scrolls since they come from HKCNMs, WoE and Voidwatch. No one does HKCNMs unless the express purpose is to get those drops. Once people get the scrolls that they want, the popularity of WoE and Voidwatch is going to die down once again. As the supply of these scrolls increases, and the prices come down, the motivation for players to go out and do these activities to farm scrolls will also decrease.


People will be doing Voidwatch for a long, long time because of the Heavy Metal Plates, so there will still be a supply. HKCNM's I can see having a limited shelf life. WoE is a toss-up as there are a bunch of people going for coins but also a bunch of people going for scrolls.
#32 Sep 27 2011 at 7:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
*****
10,659 posts
As long as these can't be reliably soloed, or even up to trioed, consistently and without grueling difficulty, the prices aren't likely to drop much more. Part of why people are running WoE now is for themselves. The scrolls that do hit the AH are either duplicates or from the few people who might never touch a given job and chance upon one of their scrolls. Maybe some of the early ones were people with dollar signs in their eyes, but 10m Comet scrolls aren't happening now and those looking for gil are probably realizing more consistent methods lie elsewhere.

WoE is going to dry up eventually, and the crappy coin rates from chests for people maybe working on weapons isn't helping there, either. MMOs just can't risk being grueling grinds these days, whether some favor that or not.
#33 Sep 28 2011 at 10:15 AM Rating: Excellent
I'm going to have to 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or whatever number we are on this. I waited for my tier V nukes to see if the AH prices would drop and when they didn't, went ahead and bought them off the NPC. Of course they have dropped now, months later, but I would prefer not to be 95 for 6 months before the prices come down on AH.

Can I go do the HKCNMs with my LS? Sure, but if Utsusemi: Ni is any indicator, I will run out of seals before I get all of my scrolls. Not to mention, there are 2 main blm in the LS (by main I mean they go to every event on blm for procs, staggers, crowd control, w/e). I guarantee if we go out there and the scrolls drop on someone else orb, they will take the scrolls for their blm which is level to 90-95 as well. Is this greed? Not necessarily, they have the job and need the scrolls as well. Will they get as much use out of them as I will? Nope, because they have other jobs they play more often for various needs and reasons.

I have never done WoE, so I am going to have to get familiar with it. I am ok with that and will do what needs to be done. But the fact that I have to do these events repeatedly for incredibly low drop rates for 4 jobs is kind of annoying.

I'm not asking to have my scrolls handed to me. But I would definitely prefer to have some type of quest/story line involved, then events that I am unfamiliar with and have to compete against every other blm for.
____________________________
~Elspetta~
99 BLM WHM RDM SCH SMN BRD THF DNC WAR
Phoenix
~~Remember the Titans~~
#34 Sep 29 2011 at 5:47 AM Rating: Good
***
1,087 posts
Quote:
I'm going to have to 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or whatever number we are on this.
-- Thank You.

I appreciate the support, I have a hard time understanding contrary views on this one, as it is a main mage (BLM in my case) only concern. Unlike Utsusemi:Ni or even /Refresh which basically had their demand skyrocket because every melee needed Ni & all mages needed /refresh. (ironically all you had to do to get your own, or farm, was level BLM to 40 for U/O)( & go get Stonega II on higher job lol.)

There are other constraints on market just due to HKC supply, most levelling being much faster & with larger group, less seals are obtained by each individual. (& the 3 > 1 trade ratio on seals narrows it also)

Quote:
But the fact that I have to do these events repeatedly for incredibly low drop rates for 4 jobs is kind of annoying.

LOL, yea to me some of the Magian Trials are "Annoying" due to mobs chosen for jobs (like un-drainable mobs for DRK etc......) but at least the result is guaranteed.

Hopefully SE will see the logic in this & loosen up supply a bit, I would be embarassed as a game designer if my update included something like this (central skill or natural progression of main job)
that could remain un-attainable by most for a LONG time.

I would almost go so far as to suggest two types of scrolls, one Rare that could be highly profitable, & another Rare/Ex that could only be used & NOT sold. (similar to what was done with KC-Octave PCC-PCA etc.)

Edited, Sep 29th 2011 4:50am by Terrifyingspeed
____________________________
[99WAR,99BLM,99DRK,99BST,99PLD,99MNK,99SMN75RDM49THF45NIN/WHM/DNC
/SAM,,~] Galka

BASTOK:10 SKY: O SEA: O DYNAMIS: O
SIREN srvr
YARP !!!
#35 Sep 29 2011 at 6:09 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,087 posts
Quote:
- I'm prolly shutting down the account tomorrow over this. I just don't have the patience to not enjoy my fun mage jobs for 6 months


Quote:
0/30+ at anything new, friend 1/30-40. That 1 was an Ice Carol II ><.

Quote:
I've been running it on both characters - WHM curebombs a bit and then I play the SMN - level and a half's worth of exp on both of them and still nada. Going to have coins to start making WoE weapons at this rate though

Edited, Sep 29th 2011 5:11am by Terrifyingspeed

random quotes from blm forum.....



Edited, Sep 29th 2011 5:15am by Terrifyingspeed
____________________________
[99WAR,99BLM,99DRK,99BST,99PLD,99MNK,99SMN75RDM49THF45NIN/WHM/DNC
/SAM,,~] Galka

BASTOK:10 SKY: O SEA: O DYNAMIS: O
SIREN srvr
YARP !!!
#36 Oct 01 2011 at 11:05 AM Rating: Good
*****
12,818 posts
All scrolls need to be NPC purchasable or dropped from normal, found in the world mobs. Period.
____________________________
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pawkeshup
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pawkeshup
Viddler: http://www.viddler.com/explore/pawkeshup/
UStream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pawkeshup-s-gaming-stream
Blog: http://pawkeshup.blogspot.com
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
The idea of old school is way more interesting than the reality
#37 Oct 01 2011 at 4:25 PM Rating: Good
***
1,087 posts
Quote:
All scrolls need to be NPC purchasable or dropped from normal, found in the world mobs. Period.


Agreed, I was trying to be a little conservative, with my suggestions, to not be too Trollworthy...
but after some time has pessed, I'm leaning more towards your view.

Even the examples others have given really hold no water, being as the other high priced ones mentioned, Uts: Ni for instance or the IIIga & tierIV are only high because people are too lazy to go get 'em apparently.

A little research & patience and ANYONE can go farm them reliably & consistently.

Oh for the good olde days of the lamented Saphire Quadav drop rate...prices on my server appear to be going UP not Down (on Comet, thunder V etc) Temper & the others seem a little more reasonable.
____________________________
[99WAR,99BLM,99DRK,99BST,99PLD,99MNK,99SMN75RDM49THF45NIN/WHM/DNC
/SAM,,~] Galka

BASTOK:10 SKY: O SEA: O DYNAMIS: O
SIREN srvr
YARP !!!
#38 Oct 01 2011 at 9:23 PM Rating: Excellent
****
5,645 posts
Wonder Gem Pawkeshup wrote:
All scrolls need to be NPC purchasable or dropped from normal, found in the world mobs. Period.

I could live with Comet being HKCNM/WoE/Void Watch. Perhaps even Breakga. But the precedent was set for Tier Vs and -ja spells being sold by an NPC. So at the very least, Thunder V and Blizzaja (and in the future, Thundaja) should be sold from NPCs.
____________________________
Lyonheart, like Eorzia, will be reborn in FFXIV!

FFXI veteran (Lyonheart and Lakiskline of Lakshmi)
1/467 on signed HQ Weskit!!!
#39 Oct 03 2011 at 9:29 AM Rating: Good
****
4,213 posts
Terrifyingspeed wrote:
Even the examples others have given really hold no water, being as the other high priced ones mentioned, Uts: Ni for instance or the IIIga & tierIV are only high because people are too lazy to go get 'em apparently.

Utsu:Ni can't be quested or farmed. It's expensive because it's limited in supply. Just like the new spells, you can't simply go buy it from NPC or quest it, or get it from any mob found on the world map.
____________________________
Pergatory (Asura, Kupo LS) WHM99 ~ SMN99 ~ DRK99
"If you want to know me, look inside your heart." -Lao Tzu
#40 Oct 03 2011 at 10:06 AM Rating: Good
****
5,645 posts
Pergatory wrote:
Terrifyingspeed wrote:
Even the examples others have given really hold no water, being as the other high priced ones mentioned, Uts: Ni for instance or the IIIga & tierIV are only high because people are too lazy to go get 'em apparently.

Utsu:Ni can't be quested or farmed. It's expensive because it's limited in supply. Just like the new spells, you can't simply go buy it from NPC or quest it, or get it from any mob found on the world map.

Perhaps he has Ni confused with Ichi?
____________________________
Lyonheart, like Eorzia, will be reborn in FFXIV!

FFXI veteran (Lyonheart and Lakiskline of Lakshmi)
1/467 on signed HQ Weskit!!!
#41 Oct 04 2011 at 7:13 AM Rating: Default
***
1,087 posts
Quote:
Utsu:Ni can't be quested or farmed


Yes... I mis-spoke, literally, about Ni. (because I consider repeat runs of BCNM "farming") But the Ni comparison falls flat there as most know by now that there are several fail safe strategies to get it. I have "Farmed" under observation (BCNM) for years. In my somewhat proveable opinion, Ni cant be compared because ALL melee /NIN need it (which started with lvl cap increase)

They would be compareable if lvl cap was raised to 180-190 I guess. In other words, the Ni economy is skewed by DEMAND not supply. Like I said.

Quote:
Unlike Utsusemi:Ni or even /Refresh which basically had their demand skyrocket because every melee needed Ni & all mages needed /refresh.


When Ni bacame a "Necessity"... there was a huge supply of Beastman seals in game & anyone could level a job that could guarantee wins in several BCNM that drop it ( I never heard or saw anyone go 10-20- or 30 runs without getting it, like we're seeing now).

Maybe I'll be one of the lucky ones who get these scrolls before I run out of crests... but I would still like to see supply loosened. Being a natural progression of a job, versus say a K-club DRK set-up. If they wouldve added to KSNM at least I would now a lot of folks who had hundreds or thousands of the seals.

The most crests I know of anyone having is 3-400..... so 10-15 or so runs on a BC that people are reporting 0/30 ?

Can I live without 'em ? sure... will I proceed to try to get either off AH or doing fights ? yup....
do I think its fair for one job to have potentially some of its most potent tools be very hard/expensive to get ? nope.

____________________________
[99WAR,99BLM,99DRK,99BST,99PLD,99MNK,99SMN75RDM49THF45NIN/WHM/DNC
/SAM,,~] Galka

BASTOK:10 SKY: O SEA: O DYNAMIS: O
SIREN srvr
YARP !!!
#42 Oct 04 2011 at 9:00 AM Rating: Good
****
4,213 posts
No, Utsusemi:Ni is a direct comparison. It doesn't get any more direct, in fact it's an even more extreme example of what's happening right now.

Just like the new spells, it's a spell which you cannot buy from an NPC or obtain from any mob on the world map. The only way to get it is from BCNM and a really obscure add-on quest. New spells, only way to obtain is from HKCNM/WoE/VW. Both scrolls are easy to obtain, but either require seals of some kind to do battles, or repeats of certain events (add-on quests for Ni, WoE/VW for new spells).

What's worse, Ni is much more essential than any of the new spells. A NIN40 is considered gimp if he doesn't have Ni, and will probably have a hard time getting an invite. Comet and Blizzaja are not required spells, though. You can get on just fine without them. They're luxury spells, not essential like Ni. If Ni can be as hard to obtain as it is, then these scrolls should be hard as well.

What's wrong with having a few rare spells that not every single BLM under the sun has?
____________________________
Pergatory (Asura, Kupo LS) WHM99 ~ SMN99 ~ DRK99
"If you want to know me, look inside your heart." -Lao Tzu
#43kimjongil76, Posted: Oct 04 2011 at 9:07 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) If they did this, really whats the point of earning gil, questing, or doing much with your KC. or WOE.
#44 Oct 04 2011 at 10:03 AM Rating: Excellent
****
5,645 posts
Terrifyingspeed wrote:
Quote:
Utsu:Ni can't be quested or farmed


Yes... I mis-spoke, literally, about Ni. (because I consider repeat runs of BCNM "farming") But the Ni comparison falls flat there as most know by now that there are several fail safe strategies to get it. I have "Farmed" under observation (BCNM) for years. In my somewhat proveable opinion, Ni cant be compared because ALL melee /NIN need it (which started with lvl cap increase)

They would be compareable if lvl cap was raised to 180-190 I guess. In other words, the Ni economy is skewed by DEMAND not supply. Like I said.

I would have agreed with this line of thinking back before Abyssea. However, since the addition of Abyssea and now with the buff to GoV exp, many players have multiple jobs to the level cap. It wasn't uncommon before for that to be the case. But it's even more common now. And due to the nature of yellow procs, BLM is one of the more popular choices to level.

There are probably still fewer people with BLM leveled than people with melee jobs who sub NIN. But the number of people who have BLM leveled are much higher now. Before Abyssea, the only real obstacle keeping people from leveling BLM was that they had to solo most of their exp. That's no longer an issue.

Also, Ni for /NIN has been an incredibly powerful tool for a very, very long time. This isn't anything new. Players have always "needed" scrolls of Utsusemi: Ni. And yet, here we are 7/8 years later, and it still goes for 1 million gil or more on the AH. I have a feeling that Thunder 5, Blizzaja and Comet will very likely follow this pattern as well.
____________________________
Lyonheart, like Eorzia, will be reborn in FFXIV!

FFXI veteran (Lyonheart and Lakiskline of Lakshmi)
1/467 on signed HQ Weskit!!!
#45 Oct 04 2011 at 11:40 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
*****
10,659 posts
Quote:
If you want a free handout as you did for exp 30-90 please go play WoW.


So, why is it cool you don't see a "Scroll of Fell Cleave" or a "Scroll of Counterstance" floating around? "Because you have to level and take time hitting things..." perhaps? Well, mages certainly take the time to level and cast things, so I'm wondering why this disconnect is kosher.

As for the reason to BCs, events, or whatever, that lies in gear to upgrade these spells, WS, JA, and other situationally appropriate things. 75 was more of a sidegrade hunt, and while some liked that since their **** never got old, some hated it because their old **** was still the **** 5 years later. Either way, any caster class has hated being "double billed" just to play, as they need to buy and hunt gear just as any melee does. Reasonable access isn't much to ask for.
#46 Oct 05 2011 at 6:02 AM Rating: Good
***
1,087 posts
Quote:
What's worse, Ni is much more essential than any of the new spells. A NIN40 is considered gimp if he doesn't have Ni, and will probably have a hard time getting an invite.


Agreed, & I addressed that..... Demand raises price.

Quote:
They're luxury spells, not essential like Ni. If Ni can be as hard to obtain as it is, then these scrolls should be hard as well.


Quote:
No, Utsusemi:Ni is a direct comparison


So, an essential to almost all players/jobs item, is the same as a non-subbable, one job item ?

Cant have it both ways, comparing an item you describe as "essential" to an item you describe as "luxury" is faulty logic at best.

I admit I'm arguing from self interest, & stated so... using Ni but not responding to the Alex/Odin comparison (& not mentioning Thunder V) is about what I'd expect from a non-BLM who just recently sold a ThunderV.

I have no problem with how the economy works in game, in that HQ or Hi-power items are desireable & will be worked for, & paid for by those who want them.. or they will go without.

I would prefer a less adversarial relationship when it comes to Exclusively one job items.

According to recent (& past) Vanadiel census, almost EVERYONE has at least /NIN, while substantially less have BLM/???

Quote:
What's wrong with having a few rare spells that not every single BLM under the sun has?


Nothing, from the perspective of a non-BLM... however a BLM who takes pride in their job,feels differently.

Getting excited about updates that add versatility/utility to one of my main jobs..... then seeing that an extra 7-10 million will have to be spent to achieve them is disheartening.

Another reason I wish it were different, is that I play on XBOX & we are experiencing Lag-out, Disconnection issues in some of the new events (similar to beseiged). This is a problem in any event where you are rewarded at the end, with either an individual treasure pool or cumulative/per-event rewards. Has been this way for years in Beseiged/Campaign/Dyna (but at least in Dynamis you may have gotten your drop)
____________________________
[99WAR,99BLM,99DRK,99BST,99PLD,99MNK,99SMN75RDM49THF45NIN/WHM/DNC
/SAM,,~] Galka

BASTOK:10 SKY: O SEA: O DYNAMIS: O
SIREN srvr
YARP !!!
#47 Oct 05 2011 at 8:04 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
701 posts
kimjongil76 wrote:
If you want a free handout as you did for exp 30-90 please go play WoW.



Oh, this argument is so stupid and cliche. I'm just going to go ahead and say that anyone who spouts this nonsense is an absolute moron. I use "absolute" because that's how people who use lines like this seem to operate... on absolutes. If it's not this hard, doesn't require this many people, doesn't take this amount of time, or doesn't cost this much then it's a handout. If everyone can obtain it, it's a handout.

People like this would be the first to turn up their noses at a BLM who didn't have all his spells. They don't necessarily want things to be hard. What they really want is for things to be exclusionary. They want things they can obtain to make them feel special compared to those they look down upon. That's kind of ironic when you're playing an MMO.

The thing is, you already have gear to set you apart from "the masses." You don't need spells to make you feel special as well.
____________________________
Character: Camiie
Elvaan Female
Bastok Rank 10
MNK 99 / BST 99 / SMN 99 / DNC 99 / SAM 99 / WAR 99 / THF 99
#48 Oct 05 2011 at 8:16 AM Rating: Excellent
I'm frustrated at this, not because I have to work for my scrolls, but because the drop rate is soooo very low, that I have to devote all of my time and/or seals to obtain them.

I blew threw all of my Beastman Seals, plus a few LS mates, to get my Utsusemi scroll. I don't have thousands of them lying around because I have only been playing for a little over a year.

I have now blown threw all of the Kindred Seals trying to get Raise 3. Next step is to start doing the ENMs since you don't need seals, but if I'm reading it correctly, I can only do these once every conquest update.

Next is blowing threw all of my High Kindred Crests trying to get my BLM scrolls. VW is not an option in my social LS and I have just started doing WoE. But I have already done as many as I can in my limited play time, scoring 9k+ xp, and walking out with only random ores. The 1k entry fee isn't so much, but if I have to go repeatedly for the next 6 months, I can see my gil supply running out too.

There comes a point where you have exhausted all of your will power to get something (not to mention the required items to go to said battles) and you just have to say enough. Working for something is not bad, but doing something repeatedly for nothing gets a little ridiculous. Yes, these scrolls are luxury items and not necessary, but I didn't put my efforts into building a Yama's Staff +2 (soon to be +3) for nothing. I pride myself in my completed spell book and would like to continue on that path.

(waits for all of the "I spent 4 years in HNM LS to never get XX item." posts)
____________________________
~Elspetta~
99 BLM WHM RDM SCH SMN BRD THF DNC WAR
Phoenix
~~Remember the Titans~~
#49 Oct 05 2011 at 9:04 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
701 posts
Elspetta wrote:
Yes, these scrolls are luxury items and not necessary, but I didn't put my efforts into building a Yama's Staff +2 (soon to be +3) for nothing.



I strongly agree with your post except for this part, so please don't take this as me attacking you.

Spells are just abilities that cost MP. They shouldn't be seen a a luxury no matter what tier they are. They're the very basis of a mage's job. Thunder V shouldn't be considered any more a luxury than Curing Waltz IV.

HQ gear? That's a luxury. There are no HQ spells.

As for your troubles getting your scrolls, I hope your luck turns around, or SE sees what a mistake they made and ups the drop rate or adds some other form of availability.

Even before this update, I leveled BLM to 90 but I had to give it up due to spell costs. It just seemed like a huge turn off to me that I was going to have to plunk down tons of gil for gear AND even more for spells. So, spell prices certainly drove me away from BLM. I guess some would say it's working as intended, and someone like me doesn't deserve to be a BLM. I just hope those same people don't come back and complain when they need more BLMs and there simply aren't enough around to meet their needs.
____________________________
Character: Camiie
Elvaan Female
Bastok Rank 10
MNK 99 / BST 99 / SMN 99 / DNC 99 / SAM 99 / WAR 99 / THF 99
#50 Oct 05 2011 at 9:14 AM Rating: Default
****
4,213 posts
Terrifyingspeed wrote:
So, an essential to almost all players/jobs item, is the same as a non-subbable, one job item ?

I didn't say it was the same, I said it was a more extreme example of the same exact thing. And it is. It's a scroll only available as a rare drop from seal battles & a couple random side-quests.

Terrifyingspeed wrote:
Cant have it both ways, comparing an item you describe as "essential" to an item you describe as "luxury" is faulty logic at best.

The fact that it's essential while the new spells are luxury just makes the point all the more potent. You're complaining about spells you do not need even in the most remote sense to do your job.

Terrifyingspeed wrote:
According to recent (& past) Vanadiel census, almost EVERYONE has at least /NIN, while substantially less have BLM/???

And this is your argument that it should be easier to obtain BLM spells? You might want to think that through a little better.

Terrifyingspeed wrote:
Getting excited about updates that add versatility/utility to one of my main jobs..... then seeing that an extra 7-10 million will have to be spent to achieve them is disheartening.

You say that like I'm not in the same boat. Holy 2, Curaga V, Boost-STR, are all very very expensive. Not as much as all the new black magic added together, but it's easily 3 mil. I simply haven't bought them yet, even though I really want Boost-STR for STR+19 to my whole party. I'm waiting for prices to come down a bit. That's how you play the game. FFXI doesn't owe you anything "easy".
____________________________
Pergatory (Asura, Kupo LS) WHM99 ~ SMN99 ~ DRK99
"If you want to know me, look inside your heart." -Lao Tzu
#51 Oct 05 2011 at 9:15 AM Rating: Good
Camiie wrote:
Spells are just abilities that cost MP. They shouldn't be seen a a luxury no matter what tier they are. They're the very basis of a mage's job. Thunder V shouldn't be considered any more a luxury than Curing Waltz IV.


I call them a luxury because they are not essential to proccing in Aby and I get along just fine with the scrolls I do have. However, if they are procs for VW, then I sure hope the people selling them for 1+ mil gil (Thunder V is currently 1.8m and Comet is steadily rising and at 3m) aren't the same ones ******** when the BLM shows up to these events w/o the spells.

The problem is definitely a 2~way street though. People are putting them up for way too much gil and others are buying them. The BLMs buying the scrolls for this amount of gil are telling the people lucky enough to get the drops "hey it's ok that you are selling our scrolls for this much money, keep it up!" If all BLM said "**** No!" and refused to buy the scrolls, they wouldn't be going for so much gil.

And yes, you heard it right ... the scrolls are rising in price, not lowering. The first few went for 500k and then gradually have gone up. It is totally ridiculous.
____________________________
~Elspetta~
99 BLM WHM RDM SCH SMN BRD THF DNC WAR
Phoenix
~~Remember the Titans~~
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 10 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (10)