this is new info that just came out from yesterdays Gamescom:
1. "Adventurer" class is a brand new class in Landmark. If you play it in Landmark, you CAN multi-class immediately in EQN and play as the Adventurer. It will import directly to EQN.
2. Player stalls to vendor your own items. The game will have areas where players can set up their own stalls. This is being done as a way to generate community and enhance being social.
3. Wizard spires instantly teleport anywhere, across worlds. This was specifically mentioned for Landmark as a way to explore all of the other worlds and see what players have created, but the mechanic is in EQN.
4. Mounts will be in game. No other details. This was a bullet point and that's it.
5. 5-6 tiers deep of content. Confirmed that "6 tiers" is now in game.
6. Crafting is done at crafting tables. Rare tables can be found. Group tables require multiple crafters at the same time.
7. Landmark shown as "two players" working together, before/afters.
8. Social groups are: Friends, guilds, co-op buildout, VOIP, text chat, SOEmote, and Leaderboards. Tag your content, others vote up/down, and compete for places on leaderboard.
9. Player Studio. Players create items, put on studio, other players buy and use elsewhere and you earn real money via royalty structure. Player Studio includes achievements, filter and follow (filter through the options, follow specific players to be alerted when they sell new items), and Real Estate (entire plot can be bundled/sold).
10. In Landmark, one continent is Norrath and ONLY able to have Norrath related look and feel so players can up/down vote the "best" items that will be included in EQN.
11. You can record your timelapse in game and have it export to YouTube.
12. Video at the end of presentation shows sun setting; day/night cycle.