Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

So SogoroFollow

#1 Sep 12 2016 at 1:01 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
13,228 posts
What are you up to these days.
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#2 Sep 12 2016 at 5:18 AM Rating: Good
***
1,065 posts
Sogoro was doing so-so but fell into a ho-ho whilst chasing a ho-oh.
____________________________
Timelordwho wrote:
I'm not quite sure that scheming is an emotion.
#3 Sep 12 2016 at 8:16 AM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,414 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
What are you up to these days.


Just studying and living in Japan. Married now to a Japanese lady I met in Tokyo while volunteering for the tsunami disaster at the relief HQ. Life is pretty good right now.

I was in Korea for a few days over the summer as well. Had lots of good korean bbq.

____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#4 Sep 13 2016 at 7:26 PM Rating: Good
GBATE!! Never saw it coming
Avatar
****
9,297 posts
Sogoro wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
What are you up to these days.


Just studying and living in Japan. Married now to a Japanese lady I met in Tokyo while volunteering for the tsunami disaster at the relief HQ. Life is pretty good right now.

I was in Korea for a few days over the summer as well. Had lots of good korean bbq.



Wait...were you not ghey 5 years ago?Smiley: confused
____________________________
Jophiel wrote:
Last week, I saw a guy with an eyepatch and a gold monocle and pointed him out to Flea as one of the most awesome things I've seen, ever. If I had an eyepatch and a gold monocle, I'd always dress up as Mr. Peanut but with a hook hand and a parrot.
#5 Sep 13 2016 at 8:18 PM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,414 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
Sogoro wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
What are you up to these days.


Just studying and living in Japan. Married now to a Japanese lady I met in Tokyo while volunteering for the tsunami disaster at the relief HQ. Life is pretty good right now.

I was in Korea for a few days over the summer as well. Had lots of good korean bbq.



Wait...were you not ghey 5 years ago?Smiley: confused


lmao at which point did you think this? or lol what made you think this?
____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#6 Sep 14 2016 at 1:16 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
13,228 posts
Sogoro wrote:
Friar Bijou wrote:
Sogoro wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
What are you up to these days.


Just studying and living in Japan. Married now to a Japanese lady I met in Tokyo while volunteering for the tsunami disaster at the relief HQ. Life is pretty good right now.

I was in Korea for a few days over the summer as well. Had lots of good korean bbq.



Wait...were you not ghey 5 years ago?Smiley: confused


lmao at which point did you think this? or lol what made you think this?


I'd assume he thought this when you were surrounded by seamen.
____________________________
Just as Planned.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 79 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (79)