Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

I'm back noobs!Follow

#1 May 28 2014 at 5:40 PM Rating: Sub-Default
I'm back from the dead to cause more annoyance and maybe drink beer (cheers)
____________________________
-Homework

A Proud Member Of Zam Since 2012
#2homework, Posted: May 28 2014 at 5:41 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) **** !!!!!
#3homework, Posted: May 28 2014 at 5:43 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Which **** head is gonna be the first to start this troll train?
#4 May 28 2014 at 6:49 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,507 posts
Sorry, who are you again?

Quote:
A Proud Member Of Zam Since 2012


Oh, nobody. Carry on then!
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#5 May 28 2014 at 6:59 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Yo, white-bread, you're squarer than a white tin
You got flow more basic than a .bin.
@#%^ing with me ain't smart, boy, you're flunking
Flip up my knife and carve you like a pumpkin

Your name is Homework, cause nobody likes you,
And boy we know you ain't getting that snu-snu,
Girls burning rubber, just to get away from you,
And you at home, alone, sniffing glue.

Edited, May 29th 2014 1:17pm by Kavekk
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#6 May 28 2014 at 8:05 PM Rating: Excellent
@#%^
*****
15,802 posts
So your mom finally let you back on the computer.


Tell her I say hi.
____________________________
"I have lost my way
But I hear a tale
About a heaven in Alberta
Where they've got all **** for a basement"

#7 May 28 2014 at 9:36 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
604 posts
This guy is less known than me....
____________________________
EQ acct
Rukkuss 71 Iksar SK 1.5 Epic
Mokkas 70 Halfling Druid 1.0 Epic
Turfidor 66 Barbarian Shaman 1.0 Epic
Simplid 70 chanter(boxed)
Trembledon(70 ranger)/Rumblesx(68 monk) combo
Thugak 58 warrior
Bertoxx server
#8 May 29 2014 at 7:18 AM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
Must be summer.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#9 May 29 2014 at 7:45 AM Rating: Good
I think I remember quoting you in my sig for about week... something about you failing at life? It's too early in the morning to accurately care little enough.

Also, you will need to show proper I.D. before you drink that beer.
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#10 May 29 2014 at 6:10 PM Rating: Good
Dyadem, pet mage of Jabober wrote:
I think I remember quoting you in my sig for about week... something about you failing at life? It's too early in the morning to accurately care little enough.

Also, you will need to show proper I.D. before you drink that beer.


This is the guy that came here, failed at being a normal poster, turned troll...left...came back when he was "older" and by older I think he turned 17?
Why the **** do I remember this crap -.-
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a | Dihydrogen Monoxide (it kills)
#11 May 29 2014 at 6:14 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,844 posts
Sandinmygum wrote:
This is the guy that came here, failed at being a normal poster, turned troll...left...came back when he was "older" and by older I think he turned 17?
Why the **** do I remember this crap -.-


Cause in the like... two years since, pretty much nothing has happened on these forums.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#12 May 30 2014 at 12:40 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,753 posts
Sandinmygum wrote:
Why the **** do I remember this crap -.-
It's okay, I remember things too. Never the things I should like taking the laundry out of the dryer, or calling someone back at work. But if someone shows up with like 600 posts and hasn't visited these forums in like 5 years, I'm all like "hey I remember you!"

Smiley: banghead
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#13 May 30 2014 at 1:01 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,975 posts
homework wrote:
Which **** head is gonna be the first to start this troll train?

Says the guy with the first three posts in this troll train . . .

Kavekk wrote:
Yo, white-bread, you're squarer than a white tin
You got flow more basic than a .bin.
@#%^ing with me ain't smart, boy, you're flunking
Flip up my knife and carve you like a pumpkin

Your name is Homework, cause nobody likes you,
And boy we know you ain't getting that snu-snu,
Girls burning rubber, just to get away from you,
And you at home, alone, sniffing glue.

Edited, May 29th 2014 1:17pm by Kavekk

I wonder why you didn't make "flunking" "flunkin' "?

I like it, but I have to admit I questioned its originality so I googled it. I was afraid to click on the two returns. I'm satisfied it is original.


(I didn't really question its originality, but I definitely googled it. I mean, it's Friday afternoon. What else is there to do at work?)


____________________________
One of my opinions is worth three of your facts.

#14 Jul 20 2014 at 12:28 AM Rating: Good
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
Who are you?
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
Necro Warning: This post occurred more than thirty days after the prior, and may be a necropost.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 57 All times are in CDT
Cyliena, gbaji, Jophiel, mathildago, Poldaran, Szabo, Anonymous Guests (51)