Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

DarqflameFollow

#1 May 13 2014 at 6:23 PM Rating: Good
I haven't seen her post in ages.

Is she OK?
Does she still work for ZAM?


Seriously, what's up with that?




Smiley: flowers if you're not feeling well, darlin'!
____________________________
Allegory wrote:
Bijou your art is exceptionally creepy. It seems like their should be something menacing about it, yet no such tone is present.
#2 May 13 2014 at 6:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,756 posts
She gave me my title as of a month ago, so still around.

I'm onboard with the POST MOAR thing though.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#3 May 13 2014 at 6:28 PM Rating: Good
Last post was Feb 14 or thereabouts.

Active in job, but not posting.Smiley: frown
____________________________
Allegory wrote:
Bijou your art is exceptionally creepy. It seems like their should be something menacing about it, yet no such tone is present.
#4 May 13 2014 at 8:09 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,507 posts
Saw her post on Facebook this morning, so she's still around. Just busy I'm sure.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#5 May 13 2014 at 10:37 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,886 posts
She's still alive, still around, just hasn't posted as much recently, probably busy dodging Tornadoes.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#6 May 14 2014 at 3:08 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
I'm guessing nobody has posted something depraved enough to get her attention recently.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#7 May 14 2014 at 7:30 AM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
She's still alive, still around, just hasn't posted as much recently, probably busy dodging Tornadoes.
Tell her to watch out for sharks, then.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#8 May 14 2014 at 8:24 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,094 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
She's still alive, still around, just hasn't posted as much recently, probably busy dodging Tornadoes.
Tell her to watch out for sharks, then.


Alternatively, tell her to throw sticks of dynamite at the tornadoes as the explosions will disperse them.

Trust me, I'm a physics teacher. Smiley: schooled
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#9 May 14 2014 at 9:10 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,756 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I'm guessing nobody has posted something depraved enough to get her attention recently.
So, get on it already.

Smiley: popcorn
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#10 May 14 2014 at 1:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Spankatorium Administratix
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
1oooo posts
I am still alive! Been really busy, have had a child home bound and requiring lots of doctor appointments. Also my son is having liver issues away at college, possibly cancer so that stresses me out also. And to top that off, those things have contributed to my blood pressure going through the roof and requiring several bed ridden days.

Thanks for all the concerns and missing me!!!! Smiley: inlove
____________________________
ZAM: Support FAQ | Forum FAQ | Forum Rules | Mobile
DF: Twitter | FB
KnotKrazy: FB | Etsy
#11 May 14 2014 at 1:08 PM Rating: Good
@#%^
*****
15,802 posts
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Also my son is having liver issues away at college


Smiley: dubious
____________________________
"I have lost my way
But I hear a tale
About a heaven in Alberta
Where they've got all **** for a basement"

#12 May 14 2014 at 1:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Spankatorium Administratix
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
1oooo posts
Iamadam wrote:
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Also my son is having liver issues away at college


Smiley: dubious


Not alcohol related, sadly.
____________________________
ZAM: Support FAQ | Forum FAQ | Forum Rules | Mobile
DF: Twitter | FB
KnotKrazy: FB | Etsy
#13 May 14 2014 at 1:33 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
So all the problems without the fun? That sucks.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#14 May 14 2014 at 7:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,886 posts
Oh no, hopefully it turns out to be nothing serious, you don't need any more stress Darqflame! hopefully the blood pressure issues sort themselves out soon too!
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 57 All times are in CDT
Szabo, TherealLogros, Anonymous Guests (55)