Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Water, water, water, waterFollow

#1 Jan 30 2014 at 10:43 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,709 posts


.Smiley: rolleyes
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#2 Jan 30 2014 at 11:30 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,178 posts
Okay?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#3 Jan 30 2014 at 11:47 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,709 posts
Sorry, it's been stuck in my head all week. Smiley: frown
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#4 Jan 30 2014 at 11:56 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,178 posts
It is catchy, I'll give you that. I just missed the point of your post.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#5 Jan 30 2014 at 11:59 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,709 posts
It's okay, there wasn't one really. I just had to get it out of my system, somehow, anyway possible. The two year old has that thing on repeat for like 15-20 minutes straight, a couple of times a day.

Sanity, it's a very fragile thing. Smiley: lol
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#6 Jan 30 2014 at 12:09 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,178 posts
Yeah I don't have kids so I've just been listening to a dude with a KFC bucket on his head making weird sounds on a guitar.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#7 Jan 30 2014 at 12:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,709 posts
Smiley: dubious

someproteinguy wrote:
Sanity, it's a very fragile thing.

____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#8 Jan 30 2014 at 12:20 PM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,818 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
It's okay, there wasn't one really. I just had to get it out of my system, somehow, anyway possible. The two year old has that thing on repeat for like 15-20 minutes straight, a couple of times a day.

Sanity, it's a very fragile thing. Smiley: lol

Like a bad cold, it doesn't go away by giving to others.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#9 Jan 30 2014 at 12:23 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,709 posts
Elinda wrote:
someproteinguy wrote:
It's okay, there wasn't one really. I just had to get it out of my system, somehow, anyway possible. The two year old has that thing on repeat for like 15-20 minutes straight, a couple of times a day.

Sanity, it's a very fragile thing. Smiley: lol

Like a bad cold, it doesn't go away by giving to others.
You can't let that kind of thing stop you.

Sharing is caring.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#10 Jan 30 2014 at 12:57 PM Rating: Excellent
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
It is catchy, I'll give you that. I just missed the point of your post.


>Implying posts in here have a point
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist anus.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#11 Jan 30 2014 at 1:39 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,638 posts
I see your Sesame Street and raise you a Yo Gabba Gabba



This is the only show my two year old will watch by the way Smiley: frown
____________________________
my Tumblr
Pixelmon Server Info
Rust Server Info
#12 Jan 30 2014 at 1:42 PM Rating: Good
Kuwoobie wrote:
This is the only show my two year old will watch by the way Smiley: frown


I am so, so sorry.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist anus.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#13 Jan 30 2014 at 1:50 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,709 posts
Smiley: eek

That's... borderline disturbing stuff.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#14 Jan 30 2014 at 2:07 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,178 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
Smiley: dubious

someproteinguy wrote:
Sanity, it's a very fragile thing.

Buckethead is the **** He may wear a mask and a KFC bucket but he can do incredible things with a guitar.

____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#15 Jan 31 2014 at 9:04 AM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
Water, water, water, water
Mushroom mushroom.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#16 Jan 31 2014 at 10:44 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,048 posts
Kuwoobie wrote:
I see your Sesame Street and raise you a Yo Gabba Gabba



This is the only show my two year old will watch by the way Smiley: frown


I am reminded of this (NSFW):



The music is pretty awesome, though.

Edited, Jan 31st 2014 5:45pm by Mazra
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#17 Feb 04 2014 at 1:31 AM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,917 posts
someproteinguy wrote:


.Smiley: rolleyes


brb. I have to PEE.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#19 Feb 21 2014 at 8:16 AM Rating: Decent
1 post
That is a great post, indeed!
I liked very much to go through it... Smiley: blushSmiley: blushSmiley: blush
#20 Feb 21 2014 at 10:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,709 posts
I aim to please.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 41 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (41)