Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Having come back to these forums recently, I have only one question:
Well, her account is still flagged as admin, so I assume she still works here, but I haven't seen here recently either. I do know she has been really involved with her other sites promoting enders game and the hunger games, and she apperently got to meet Harrison Ford, which is totally not fair. Beyond that, I dunno? she was hired as an admin just before I was, so if she is gone, that means there are only a couple people that had admin before me left. which is scary.
While it's still flagged as admin, it's more just honorary. Our Pikko's gone on to much bigger bentos with her Game/Games sites.
How old are all of you admins, and do you have beards? Are those things related? If you do have beards, what kind, and do they have names?
I've always thought mods should have beards. Even the female mods.
I'm 27 and I do indeed have a beard. I don't think such a thing is necessarily related, but that's just my opinion. Mine's just kind of a scruffy, pre-lumberjack sort of thing, and I don't have a name for it, though I am open to suggestions.
What happens if I open two tabs or use two devices, and try to post in two different threads at the same time?
Besides nuking bad posts, can karma do anything?
What's your favourite job in the original FF?
How much woodchucks could a wood chuck if a wood could chuck woodchucks?
What are those tiny (little more than dots) red bugs on the stones on my drive?
How do I post images? Is it [img] [/.img]?
What are admin notes, and does asking about them warrant having rumours about me started? Can I be told what The Matrix is?
Is there a user heatmap?
1) Did you ever watch the 2009 Star Trek movie with the Romulans using Red Matter to cause black holes? Probably not that.
2) Can cause many, many people to get emotional for no real reason.
3) Fighter, because swordchucks yo.
4) 42, which is the answer to all things.
5) Those would be mites, which aren't bugs, but arachnids and therefore relatives of the spider.
7) Admin notes are notes that are on all accounts that let us know various bits of information, such as any indiscretions, when they took place, what actions were taken and by whom, etc. It's primarily there so that admins can assess someone's account without necessarily needing to get in touch with an admin who has dealt with the individual before. Asking about your own would likely not cause issues, but obviously we couldn't divulge another member's without their permission.
And no, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to experience it for yourself.
8) Kao's always stealing maps, so if there is, he's probably got it. Edited, Nov 16th 2013 9:18pm by Vlorsutes Edited, Nov 16th 2013 9:19pm by Vlorsutes