Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Hi to all new and existing users ...Follow

#52 Apr 28 2013 at 6:41 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,485 posts
Vataro wrote:
I'm betting he never posts here again.


So far so good.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#53 Apr 28 2013 at 8:08 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
26,649 posts
Vataro wrote:
Vataro wrote:
I'm betting he never posts here again.


So far so good.
Who are we talking about here?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#54 Apr 28 2013 at 8:36 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,587 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Vataro wrote:
Vataro wrote:
I'm betting he never posts here again.


So far so good.
Who are we talking about here?


They're talking about you. Are you just gonna let them walk all over you like that?
____________________________
my Tumblr
Pixelmon Server Info
#55 Apr 28 2013 at 8:54 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
26,649 posts
If Vataro thought I wasn't posting anymore we'd be making blind jokes about him instead of Bijou.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#56 Apr 28 2013 at 10:25 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,485 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Vataro wrote:
Vataro wrote:
I'm betting he never posts here again.


So far so good.
Who are we talking about here?


I know it's hard to remember how this thread started, but perhaps you should take another look.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#57 Apr 28 2013 at 11:05 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
26,649 posts
That means I'd have to scroll up!
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#58 Apr 29 2013 at 1:25 AM Rating: Good
HAY, GUIZ, WATS GOIN ON IN THIooooooooooooooooooooh
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
I'm smarter then you. I know how to think. I've been trained in critical thinking instead of blindly parroting what I've been told.

#59 Apr 29 2013 at 7:34 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,485 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
That means I'd have to scroll up!


True, but sometimes it's worth it.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#60 Apr 29 2013 at 8:48 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,489 posts
Vataro wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
That means I'd have to scroll up!


True, but sometimes it's worth it.

Sometimes maybe. This is not one of those times.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#61 Apr 29 2013 at 8:51 AM Rating: Good
******
43,107 posts
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
I did however laugh at the Super Swagger image.
I was rewatching Dragonball Z Abridged.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#62 Apr 29 2013 at 6:50 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,801 posts
Wait. You can scroll up??? When did they put that in? Does it work on other things too? So that's how people get to typos to fix them...
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#63 Apr 29 2013 at 7:12 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
I did however laugh at the Super Swagger image.
I was rewatching Dragonball Z Abridged.

Always hilarious.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#64 Apr 29 2013 at 8:59 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,485 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Wait. You can scroll up??? When did they put that in? Does it work on other things too? So that's how people get to typos to fix them...


Psh, some of us don't have typos to begin with.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#65 Apr 30 2013 at 3:06 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,668 posts
Vataro wrote:
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Wait. You can scroll up??? When did they put that in? Does it work on other things too? So that's how people get to typos to fix them...


Psh, some of us don't have typos to begin with.
Devil worshiper!
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#66 Apr 30 2013 at 6:57 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,485 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Vataro wrote:
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Wait. You can scroll up??? When did they put that in? Does it work on other things too? So that's how people get to typos to fix them...


Psh, some of us don't have typos to begin with.
Devil worshiper!


Yes, I traded my soul for the ability to re-read my posts before I submit them.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#67 Apr 30 2013 at 7:11 AM Rating: Good
******
43,107 posts
Nilatai wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
I did however laugh at the Super Swagger image.
I was rewatching Dragonball Z Abridged.

Always hilarious.
Episode 34 had me near tears.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#68 Apr 30 2013 at 8:24 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
I did however laugh at the Super Swagger image.
I was rewatching Dragonball Z Abridged.

Always hilarious.
Episode 34 had me near tears.

Galic gun...FIREEE!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#69 Apr 30 2013 at 11:38 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,668 posts
Vataro wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Vataro wrote:
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Wait. You can scroll up??? When did they put that in? Does it work on other things too? So that's how people get to typos to fix them...


Psh, some of us don't have typos to begin with.
Devil worshiper!


Yes, I traded my soul for the ability to re-read my posts before I submit them.
Souls are overrated anyway..
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#70 Apr 30 2013 at 11:40 AM Rating: Good
******
43,107 posts
You're just jealous of having nothing to barter with.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#71 Apr 30 2013 at 11:43 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,668 posts
I have Quebec to barter with...
"Give me what I want or you have to take Quebec."
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#72 Apr 30 2013 at 2:37 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,485 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
I did however laugh at the Super Swagger image.
I was rewatching Dragonball Z Abridged.

Always hilarious.
Episode 34 had me near tears.


Quote:
The @#%^'s a condom?!
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#73 Apr 30 2013 at 3:51 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,490 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Vataro wrote:
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Wait. You can scroll up??? When did they put that in? Does it work on other things too? So that's how people get to typos to fix them...


Psh, some of us don't have typos to begin with.
Devil worshiper!


You mean worshipper Smiley: lol
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#74 Apr 30 2013 at 3:51 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,490 posts
EDIT: Unnoticed Double Post is Double

Edited, Apr 30th 2013 3:27pm by stupidmonkey
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#75 Apr 30 2013 at 3:56 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
26,649 posts
Padding your postcount Monkey?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#76 Apr 30 2013 at 4:05 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,490 posts
More like I don't have anything to do today, and farming Blue Magic spells is boring
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#77 Apr 30 2013 at 4:20 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
26,649 posts
I mostly meant the double post but yeah, sure, that too. Smiley: tongue
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#78 Apr 30 2013 at 4:26 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,490 posts
Crap, didn't even see that Smiley: tongue
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#79 Apr 30 2013 at 4:58 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
That's how you pad your post count.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#80 May 01 2013 at 5:39 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
26,649 posts
Professor stupidmonkey wrote:
Crap, didn't even see that Smiley: tongue
Suuuuuure.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#81 May 01 2013 at 7:51 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,489 posts
Professor stupidmonkey wrote:
Crap, didn't even see that Smiley: tongue
That's Bijou's shtick.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 62 All times are in CDT
IDrownFish, yolandaslangst, Anonymous Guests (60)