Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Hi to all new and existing users ...Follow

#1 Apr 25 2013 at 4:01 PM Rating: Default
1 post
Hi i am here newly joining in this forum discussion to expose or pose my technical knowledge and business knowledge like business standards shares and the firm financial years analysis.so i would like you to invite to join in this discussion and share you to me and also forum members and as well as i will share my giant knowledge to all of you.
#2 Apr 25 2013 at 4:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,625 posts
Smiley: popcorn
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#3 Apr 25 2013 at 4:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,007 posts
santhosh wrote:
Hi i am here ... in this forum ... to expose ... my giant ... to all of you.


Oh, dear.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#4 Apr 25 2013 at 4:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Houston housewife is hated by doctors for learning this one crazy trick to weight loss!
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#5 Apr 25 2013 at 4:30 PM Rating: Good
@#%^
*****
15,789 posts
How much rape can you commit in the workplace before you'll do something about it? Is it lots?
____________________________
"I have lost my way
But I hear a tale
About a heaven in Alberta
Where they've got all **** for a basement"

#6 Apr 25 2013 at 6:50 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,862 posts
shall we take bets on how long this one lasts?

Edited, Apr 25th 2013 5:51pm by Kaolian
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#7 Apr 25 2013 at 7:00 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,207 posts
URL within 3 posts.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#8 Apr 25 2013 at 8:13 PM Rating: Decent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,231 posts
Are those even real business terms?

Business standards shares? Firm financial years analysis?

If so, my business master's degree failed me.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#9 Apr 25 2013 at 8:29 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,625 posts
See, that's why he's here to share his technical knowledge. He knows things even the experts don't. Smiley: nod
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#10 Apr 25 2013 at 8:56 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,492 posts
I'm betting he never posts here again.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#11 Apr 25 2013 at 9:43 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,610 posts
I'm so glad you're here. I need some help with my bi-annual fiscal relationship par stock hydra-analysis of the cerebral cortex mechanisms audit via jet propulsion lavatories. I was hoping you could use your giant knowledge to help me with that. Thanks.
____________________________
my Tumblr
Pixelmon Server Info
Rust Server Info
#12 Apr 25 2013 at 10:04 PM Rating: Good
Kuwoobie wrote:
I need some help with my bi-annual fiscal relationship par stock hydra-analysis of the cerebral cortex mechanisms audit via jet propulsion lavatories.

Hey; me, too!! What are the odds?

Weird, right?
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
My own extraordinary nature has nothing to do with the validity of what I'm talking about..
#13 Apr 25 2013 at 10:50 PM Rating: Good
******
21,717 posts
Kuwoobie wrote:
jet propulsion lavatories.


I have some experience in turbo poo.
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#14 Apr 26 2013 at 5:54 AM Rating: Good
I know a +1 thread when I see one...
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | **** | Dihydrogen Monoxide (it kills)
#15 Apr 26 2013 at 6:24 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,683 posts
I'm game for Giant Knowledge. Is there a sign-up?
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#16 Apr 26 2013 at 6:50 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,050 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
See, that's why he's here to share his technical knowledge. He knows things even the experts don't. Smiley: nod
So he's like Gbaji then?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#17 Apr 26 2013 at 7:11 AM Rating: Good
******
43,461 posts
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
I know a +1 thread when I see one...
Yep.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#18 Apr 26 2013 at 7:34 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,492 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
I know a +1 thread when I see one...
Yep.


Hey now, we're having a serious discussion about... something.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#19 Apr 26 2013 at 7:36 AM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,740 posts
Vataro wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
I know a +1 thread when I see one...
Yep.


Hey now, we're having a serious discussion about... something.


We should make this a "How many 'Negative/Nuked Post' can we all get in our Post list?" thread.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#20 Apr 26 2013 at 7:39 AM Rating: Good
******
43,461 posts
Vataro wrote:
Hey now, we're having a serious discussion about... something.
Yep.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#21 Apr 26 2013 at 7:43 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,050 posts
TirithRR wrote:
Vataro wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
I know a +1 thread when I see one...
Yep.


Hey now, we're having a serious discussion about... something.


We should make this a "How many 'Negative/Nuked Post' can we all get in our Post list?" thread.
I have a couple already I think, that's enough for me,
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#22 Apr 26 2013 at 8:06 AM Rating: Decent
****
7,819 posts
Hum... Na!
____________________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ImGatomon/Request.jpg

. “Power even if it is raw uncontrolled potential is just as dangerous as a trained assassin. It is unpredictable and deadly if your are not prepared." ~Gatomon From the story A Fox Among Wolves.
#23 Apr 26 2013 at 9:06 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,625 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
someproteinguy wrote:
See, that's why he's here to share his technical knowledge. He knows things even the experts don't. Smiley: nod
So he's like Gbaji then?
Without all the words and stuff.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#24 Apr 26 2013 at 9:15 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,492 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Vataro wrote:
Hey now, we're having a serious discussion about... something.
Yep.


At least put some effort into it. This one word dribble **** that you keep spewing does not contribute anything and is frankly an eyesore.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#25 Apr 26 2013 at 9:17 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,625 posts
Smiley: disappointed
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#26 Apr 26 2013 at 9:21 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,461 posts
Vataro wrote:
This one word dribble sh*t that you keep spewing does not contribute anything and is frankly an eyesore.
Screenshot
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#27 Apr 26 2013 at 9:37 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,050 posts
You know lolgaxe, I don't think I've ever seen you write more than one paragraph in a single post? Are you too stupid to string together more than a few sentences or are just too lazy to raise you lard filled limb?

We all come to the OOT to have a good time, but spam is not funny. It's **** and no one cares. Even with all your circle jerks you're still at scholar because you post nothing but crap. You are a waste of space.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#28 Apr 26 2013 at 9:46 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,461 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
You know lolgaxe, I don't think I've ever seen you write more than one paragraph in a single post? Are you too stupid to string together more than a few sentences or are just too lazy to raise you lard filled limb?

We all come to the OOT to have a good time, but spam is not funny. It's **** and no one cares. Even with all your circle jerks you're still at scholar because you post nothing but crap. You are a waste of space.
My God, you really are just a beacon of light in these darkened times. So intuitive.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#29 Apr 26 2013 at 9:49 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,970 posts
And he's totally humorless. When he does post an image, it's completely unrelated to the subject matter of the thread.

If I could rate posts, I would definitely downrate his. All his posts would be ours . . . I mean mine.
____________________________
One of my opinions is worth three of your facts.

#30 Apr 26 2013 at 9:58 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,050 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
You know lolgaxe, I don't think I've ever seen you write more than one paragraph in a single post? Are you too stupid to string together more than a few sentences or are just too lazy to raise you lard filled limb?

We all come to the OOT to have a good time, but spam is not funny. It's **** and no one cares. Even with all your circle jerks you're still at scholar because you post nothing but crap. You are a waste of space.
My God, you really are just a beacon of light in these darkened times. So intuitive.
I know right?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#31 Apr 26 2013 at 10:05 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,683 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
You know lolgaxe, I don't think I've ever seen you write more than one paragraph in a single post? Are you too stupid to string together more than a few sentences or are just too lazy to raise you lard filled limb?

We all come to the OOT to have a good time, but spam is not funny. It's **** and no one cares. Even with all your circle jerks you're still at scholar because you post nothing but crap. You are a waste of space.
My God, you really are just a beacon of light in these darkened times. So intuitive.

Lolly hits it about 1 in 7 posts. That's not a bad ratio really considering the context.

____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#32 Apr 26 2013 at 1:53 PM Rating: Excellent
lolgaxe wrote:
My God, you really are just a beacon of light in these darkened times. So intuitive.
He has been summoned!!

Screenshot

____________________________
gbaji wrote:
My own extraordinary nature has nothing to do with the validity of what I'm talking about..
#33 Apr 26 2013 at 2:03 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,678 posts
Vataro wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Vataro wrote:
Hey now, we're having a serious discussion about... something.
Yep.


At least put some effort into it. This one word dribble sh*t that you keep spewing does not contribute anything and is frankly an eyesore.
Oops, posted from the wrong account.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#34 Apr 26 2013 at 2:55 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,862 posts
cynyck wrote:

If I could rate posts, I would definitely downrate his. All his posts would be ours . . . I mean mine.


Why can't you rate posts? you aren't norated.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#35 Apr 26 2013 at 5:03 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,207 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
cynyck wrote:

If I could rate posts, I would definitely downrate his. All his posts would be ours . . . I mean mine.


Why can't you rate posts? you aren't norated.


Ancient Witch's Curse is my bet
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#36 Apr 26 2013 at 5:18 PM Rating: Good
I was really hoping to come back, 8 hours or so later, and there have been shared knowledge and stuff about business or w/e the OP was going on about. I see I will gain no such free info today.
I did however laugh at the Super Swagger image. Lets not lie to ourselves, it is pretty funny.
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | **** | Dihydrogen Monoxide (it kills)
#37 Apr 26 2013 at 8:58 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
I did however laugh at the Super Swagger image. Lets not lie to ourselves, it is pretty funny.

^
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#38 Apr 26 2013 at 9:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
485 posts
santhosh wrote:
my giant knowledge


#39 Apr 26 2013 at 10:21 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,492 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Vataro wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Vataro wrote:
Hey now, we're having a serious discussion about... something.
Yep.


At least put some effort into it. This one word dribble sh*t that you keep spewing does not contribute anything and is frankly an eyesore.
Oops, posted from the wrong account.


It happens. Having this many socks can be hard to keep up with sometimes.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#40 Apr 27 2013 at 12:20 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,970 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
cynyck wrote:

If I could rate posts, I would definitely downrate his. All his posts would be ours . . . I mean mine.


Why can't you rate posts? you aren't norated.
Sorry Kao, I thought it was Opposite Day. Lolgaxe is actually funny, and I never downrate his posts. But it isn't the middle Wednesday of April like I thought and, also, no one declared "After this phrase is over, it will be officially opposite day," so I screwed up.

Or maybe it was an Ancient Witch's Curse.

____________________________
One of my opinions is worth three of your facts.

#41 Apr 27 2013 at 1:58 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
I was trying to think of something witty to post, but I couldn't think of anything, so boobs.
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#42 Apr 27 2013 at 8:28 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I had a dream last night that my wife was divorcing me because we were hanging out with Taylor Swift and I grabbed Swift's boobs. To add insult to injury, Swift was wearing a padded bra so I didn't even get any legitimate boob handling in.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#43 Apr 27 2013 at 8:46 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,050 posts
Jophiel wrote:
To add insult to injury, Swift was wearing a padded bra so I didn't even get any legitimate boob handling in.
What a ****

Edited, Apr 27th 2013 4:46pm by Aethien
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#44 Apr 27 2013 at 8:48 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,207 posts
Jophiel wrote:
I had a dream last night that my wife was divorcing me because we were hanging out with Taylor Swift and I grabbed Swift's boobs. To add insult to injury, Swift was wearing a padded bra so I didn't even get any legitimate boob handling in.


That wasn't Taylor Swift, it was Justin Bieber in disguise.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#45 Apr 27 2013 at 8:52 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
[quote=Jophiel]To add insult to injury, Swift was wearing a padded bra so I didn't even get any legitimate boob handling in.
What a ****
I know, right?
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#46 Apr 27 2013 at 9:00 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,050 posts
Jophiel wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
[quote=Jophiel]To add insult to injury, Swift was wearing a padded bra so I didn't even get any legitimate boob handling in.
What a ****
I know, right?
'But to be honest, next time you shouldn't be the only one to cup a feel, sharing is part of marriage.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#47 Apr 27 2013 at 9:05 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Well, obviously if she was down with that, I wouldn't have been getting dream-divorced.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#48 Apr 27 2013 at 9:24 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,050 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Well, obviously if she was down with that, I wouldn't have been getting dream-divorced.
If she wasn't down with that your dream was probably wrong because who would say no to that?

Edited, Apr 27th 2013 5:28pm by Aethien
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#49 Apr 27 2013 at 9:42 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Well, duh. If my dream was correct I would have grabbed a handful of legitimate Swift boob. Then she would have written a song about me and our failed relationship.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#50 Apr 28 2013 at 8:04 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,492 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Well, duh. If my dream was correct I would have grabbed a handful of legitimate Swift boob. Then she would have written a song about me and our failed relationship.


I'm actually surprised she hasn't already.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#51 Apr 28 2013 at 8:33 AM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,740 posts
Vataro wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Well, duh. If my dream was correct I would have grabbed a handful of legitimate Swift boob. Then she would have written a song about me and our failed relationship.


I'm actually surprised she hasn't already.


Taylor Swift - What Joph Said

Soon to be #1 on the charts.
(except where ever gbaji listens to music)

Edited, Apr 28th 2013 10:33am by TirithRR
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 56 All times are in CDT
adreanaadria, BeanX, Poldaran, Anonymous Guests (53)