Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Hah! In a suprise twist no one saw coming, For the first time ever in the history of ever, I'm going to ask the admins and users questions of my own, thus violating the basic Principal of the ask an admin thread and voiding space time's warranty! So without further dew;
1. To all the forum users of the world, if someone were to wave the magic "poof, you're an admin for a day" wand at you, what would be the very first thing you would do as an admin, and why?
2. Would you rather fly in a helicopter, or fly in a jet fighter?
3. For the admins, What is the best thing, and the worst thing about being an admin, in your oppinion?
4. and finally, why doesn't anyone ever ask about the theoretically secret but deliberatly poorly hidden forums with the 500 irrgulear and disturbing shaped pinyata's wearing monicles tied over a vat of molten pudding that we put there specifically to get people to ask questions about?
1) With great power comes great responsibility, so I would probably do the smart thing and logout just to be safe. Although ninja editing some sigs would be kind of fun...oh and reset Jophs post count...
2) I want to say jet fighter, just because it sounds more bad ***. But A nice little Apache cruise would be cool too.
3) I think most admins would say the nuke button, I know that would be one of my favorites, the worst thing would probably be holding back the trigger finger.
4) Isn't it self explanatory?