How will the Admin team survive if Hostess isn't bought out and does in fact cease to exist?
We have access to the following technology: Kaolian's Cheesecake Step 1
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup finely chopped cashews
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
5 tablespoons butter, melted
In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, chopped cashews, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and melted butter. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 10 inch springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 6-7 minutes. (double recipie for adding a side wall if desired) Step 2:
1 (16oz) pound ricotta cheese
1 ½ (24 oz) pounds cream cheese
1 cup white sugar
4 tabelspoons all-purpose flour
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 tsp Orange extract
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cream together ricotta cheese, cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in the eggs one at a time. Add flour one tablespoon at a time, mixing well. Stir in the sour cream and vanilla. Pour mixture into the 10-inch spring form pan with your crust mixture at the bottom.
3. Place cheesecake in the middle of the oven, making sure that it is not too close to the top heating element. Bake for 90 minutes. If the top of the cheesecake begins to brown, cover it with Aluminum foil.
4. After 90 minutes turn oven off, but leave the cake in the oven for another 60 minutes (do not open door. this allows the cake to cool without cracking. Step can be eliminated if you are short on time).
5. Cool on counter for 60 minutes and then refrigerate. Serve when thoroughly chilled.
Notes: Ricotta and cream cheese amounts can be swapped for a smoother cheesecake. Blueberry Sauce:
1 part frozen blueberries to ½ part sugar. add 1/2 Tsp good cinimon Heat over medium low heat until sugar is dissolved and sauce is thickened. Add 1/4 cup corn starch to 1 cup cold water, stir, and add as a thickening agent if you like.
I don't think we'll starve.