Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Veteran's Day WeekendFollow

#1 Nov 11 2012 at 7:49 PM Rating: Default
The All Knowing
Avatar
*****
10,152 posts
First, I would like to thank everyone who has served before me, paving the path for today.

Second, I would like to officially make this my favorite holiday. Today, I went to Chili's, Red Lobster, Applebees, Hooters, Olive Garden and Lolittle Ceaser. Tomorrow, will be even more and better menus. Oh, and I got a free car wash. :)

Thank you America!
#2 Nov 11 2012 at 8:18 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,278 posts
Instead of going to restaurants for free meals you should be going to Vegas for free hookers.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#3 Nov 11 2012 at 8:33 PM Rating: Default
The All Knowing
Avatar
*****
10,152 posts
Voiding the hooker part, the price of the transportation to go there heavily outweighs the outcome.
#4 Nov 11 2012 at 8:40 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,278 posts
Can't you take a Hops to Nellis? That should save you a bunch of cash, well if the flight is available.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#5 Nov 11 2012 at 8:58 PM Rating: Default
The All Knowing
Avatar
*****
10,152 posts
Hops are best used if you live near an installation that flies to where you want to go to. Also, more than 4 days just in case you can't get on a flight.
#6 Nov 11 2012 at 9:13 PM Rating: Decent
****
7,819 posts
Thank a Veteran for your freedom and the liberties you enjoy. Many soldiers fought and died for them.
____________________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ImGatomon/Request.jpg

. “Power even if it is raw uncontrolled potential is just as dangerous as a trained assassin. It is unpredictable and deadly if your are not prepared." ~Gatomon From the story A Fox Among Wolves.
#7 Nov 11 2012 at 9:23 PM Rating: Excellent
****
5,684 posts
Oh God you ate at an Applebee's? I'm sorry, even you don't deserve that type of punishment.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I admit that I was wrong

God bless Lili St. Cyr
#8 Nov 11 2012 at 9:34 PM Rating: Decent
The All Knowing
Avatar
*****
10,152 posts
Oh, yea.. the torture..Free steak and fries.. I cried the whole time as I cut through that tender steak. I'm so glad it's over....Smiley: rolleyes
#9 Nov 12 2012 at 8:42 AM Rating: Good
I had my wisdom teeth taken out on Friday and have been unable to eat solid foods all weekend. Looking forward to getting a nice steak this week when I can chew properly again. Too bad it won't be free.
____________________________
IRC: Kagutsuchi

FFXI:
Tolite
Formerly of Lakshmi, now in Asura

FFXIV:
Kagu Tsuchi
Ultros
#10 Nov 12 2012 at 10:50 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
13,369 posts
Almalieque wrote:
First, I would like to thank everyone who has served before me, paving the path for today.

Second, I would like to officially make this my favorite holiday. Today, I went to Chili's, Red Lobster, Applebees, Hooters, Olive Garden and Lolittle Ceaser. Tomorrow, will be even more and better menus. Oh, and I got a free car wash. :)

Thank you America!


Where's this free car wash thing now? Folks already hit up Applebees and Olive Garden and seemed pretty satisfied with life. I however get to work today, so bleh on life.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#11 Nov 12 2012 at 11:55 AM Rating: Default
The All Knowing
Avatar
*****
10,152 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
First, I would like to thank everyone who has served before me, paving the path for today.

Second, I would like to officially make this my favorite holiday. Today, I went to Chili's, Red Lobster, Applebees, Hooters, Olive Garden and Lolittle Ceaser. Tomorrow, will be even more and better menus. Oh, and I got a free car wash. :)

Thank you America!


Where's this free car wash thing now? Folks already hit up Applebees and Olive Garden and seemed pretty satisfied with life. I however get to work today, so bleh on life.



Well, where I'm at, it's just a local (I think) car wash, but from the advertisements, it's common among car washes everywhere.. A lot of places aren't advertising either. So, I would call and ask. I just came back from TGIF and O'Charlies... I'm going to Outback later for Dinner.
#12 Nov 12 2012 at 12:09 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,439 posts
A holiday where stuff is free? I wish Christmas was that kind of holiday. Smiley: frown
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#13 Nov 12 2012 at 1:04 PM Rating: Decent
The All Knowing
Avatar
*****
10,152 posts
Someone said to me "Happy Veteran's Day", I corrected her "You mean 'Happy Holiday'". I showed her!!! Pushing her beliefs and celebrations on everyone else!
#14 Nov 12 2012 at 3:18 PM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,911 posts
Quote:
I cried the whole time as I cut through that tender steak.

Gbaji's not here at the moment, but I'm sure he'd comment on how you were enjoying it wrong.

Edited, Nov 12th 2012 3:26pm by Allegory
#15 Nov 12 2012 at 4:59 PM Rating: Default
The All Knowing
Avatar
*****
10,152 posts
Allegory wrote:
Quote:
I cried the whole time as I cut through that tender steak.

Gbaji's not here at the moment, but I'm sure he'd comment on how you were enjoying it wrong.

Edited, Nov 12th 2012 3:26pm by Allegory


I thought about "taking it there", but I decided not to.
#16 Nov 12 2012 at 5:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
12,278 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Allegory wrote:
Quote:
I cried the whole time as I cut through that tender steak.

Gbaji's not here at the moment, but I'm sure he'd comment on how you were enjoying it wrong.

Edited, Nov 12th 2012 3:26pm by Allegory


I thought about "taking it there", but I decided not to.


You were going to take the steak to Gbaji for proper critiquing?
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#17 Nov 12 2012 at 5:18 PM Rating: Default
The All Knowing
Avatar
*****
10,152 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Allegory wrote:
Quote:
I cried the whole time as I cut through that tender steak.

Gbaji's not here at the moment, but I'm sure he'd comment on how you were enjoying it wrong.

Edited, Nov 12th 2012 3:26pm by Allegory


I thought about "taking it there", but I decided not to.


You were going to take the steak to Gbaji for proper critiquing?


Yes, but it seemed a little creepy.
#18 Nov 12 2012 at 5:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
12,278 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Allegory wrote:
Quote:
I cried the whole time as I cut through that tender steak.

Gbaji's not here at the moment, but I'm sure he'd comment on how you were enjoying it wrong.

Edited, Nov 12th 2012 3:26pm by Allegory


I thought about "taking it there", but I decided not to.


You were going to take the steak to Gbaji for proper critiquing?


Yes, but it seemed a little creepy.


There's nothing creepy about going to another man's home to show him your meat.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#19 Nov 12 2012 at 5:23 PM Rating: Default
The All Knowing
Avatar
*****
10,152 posts
I got nothing......
#20 Nov 12 2012 at 6:37 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
13,228 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Allegory wrote:
Quote:
I cried the whole time as I cut through that tender steak.

Gbaji's not here at the moment, but I'm sure he'd comment on how you were enjoying it wrong.

Edited, Nov 12th 2012 3:26pm by Allegory


I thought about "taking it there", but I decided not to.


You were going to take the steak to Gbaji for proper critiquing?


Yes, but it seemed a little creepy.


There's nothing creepy about going to another man's home to show him your meat.


And then if he says it's ok, eating it?
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#21 Nov 12 2012 at 6:52 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,278 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Allegory wrote:
Quote:
I cried the whole time as I cut through that tender steak.

Gbaji's not here at the moment, but I'm sure he'd comment on how you were enjoying it wrong.

Edited, Nov 12th 2012 3:26pm by Allegory


I thought about "taking it there", but I decided not to.


You were going to take the steak to Gbaji for proper critiquing?


Yes, but it seemed a little creepy.


There's nothing creepy about going to another man's home to show him your meat.


And then if he says it's ok, eating it?


Yep, just make sure you take your time and savor the flavor and juices otherwise he'll be upset.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#22 Nov 12 2012 at 7:23 PM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,251 posts
It's not *** if you have your No ****® shorts on.
____________________________
Banh
#23 Nov 12 2012 at 7:34 PM Rating: Default
The All Knowing
Avatar
*****
10,152 posts
See, I was going to say that....
#24 Nov 12 2012 at 8:16 PM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,414 posts
Way to Nix up a thread.
____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#25 Nov 12 2012 at 8:20 PM Rating: Default
The All Knowing
Avatar
*****
10,152 posts
I'm not nixing anything.
#26 Nov 12 2012 at 8:27 PM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,911 posts
Dry spell eh?
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 53 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (53)