Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

IT'S A....Follow

#1 Aug 19 2012 at 3:40 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,890 posts
BOY!!!

Yup! A Boy. Husband was so happy he did a dance in the ultrasound room. I wish had I had videoed it.

All is well we are just about 5.5months for those that don't understand the weeks thing. I feel great, baby looks great and all seems well. Felt my first kicks this past week and that was probably the most awesome feeling ever.

On a side note: Baby items are expensive but we have been very lucky to get a bunch of second hand items for cheap or free.


How's everyone else doing?



Edited, Aug 19th 2012 5:41pm by toohotforu
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK ****

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#2 Aug 19 2012 at 4:31 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,461 posts
Congratulations. Just know that if your boy approaches my girl I will shoot him.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#3 Aug 19 2012 at 4:34 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,207 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Congratulations. Just know that if your boy approaches my girl I will shoot him.


What lolgaxe will shoot you boy with depends on how **** your boy grows up to be. Will he be the next Gary Busey or Antonio Banderas?
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#4 Aug 19 2012 at 4:54 PM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,566 posts
Congratulations.
Quote:
On a side note: Baby items are expensive but we have been very lucky to get a bunch of second hand items for cheap or free.

With the right buyer, and I'm sure you'll still manage to turn a profit.
#5 Aug 19 2012 at 5:18 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Congratulations. Just know that if your boy approaches my girl I will shoot him.

Secondededed
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#6 Aug 19 2012 at 5:29 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,461 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
What lolgaxe will shoot you boy with depends on how **** your boy grows up to be.
The key idea is that I'll be jailed for something explicitely illegal and traumatizing, and the kid will both never walk right again and have a severe phobia of shafts.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#7 Aug 19 2012 at 6:18 PM Rating: Excellent
******
26,516 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
a severe phobia of shafts.
He's one bad motha' ...SHUT YO' MOUTH AND RUN! AAAAA!
____________________________
WILL SHOWER AND POST PICS FOR GURU
#8 Aug 19 2012 at 6:22 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,890 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Congratulations. Just know that if your boy approaches my girl I will shoot him.


This is why my husband wanted a boy... See with a boy you only have to worry about one **** with a girl you have to worry about all ****
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK ****

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#9 Aug 19 2012 at 6:30 PM Rating: Good
******
43,461 posts
Truthfully, I not only don't worry about it I kind of look forward to scaring the **** out of them. Smiley: grin
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#10 Aug 19 2012 at 10:21 PM Rating: Decent
****
7,819 posts
Congrats!
Oh, and God save us!
____________________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ImGatomon/Request.jpg

. “Power even if it is raw uncontrolled potential is just as dangerous as a trained assassin. It is unpredictable and deadly if your are not prepared." ~Gatomon From the story A Fox Among Wolves.
#11 Aug 19 2012 at 11:47 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,051 posts
Gratz tofu!


It's still kinda weird to me that people (want to) know the gender of their baby before they're born but that may just be because my parents didn't know for any of my siblings so they had a name for each gender. I've forgotten what my name would've been had I been born as a girl though.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#12 Aug 19 2012 at 11:49 PM Rating: Excellent
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Gratz tofu!


It's still kinda weird to me that people (want to) know the gender of their baby before they're born but that may just be because my parents didn't know for any of my siblings so they had a name for each gender. I've forgotten what my name would've been had I been born as a girl though.
Athena
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
My own extraordinary nature has nothing to do with the validity of what I'm talking about..
#13 Aug 20 2012 at 5:52 AM Rating: Good
My parents had both a boy and girl name. My mother also didn't do a baby shower until after the 3 of us were born. That way if we came out the other, she would not be stuck with a bunch of girl/boy clothing to take back/swap.
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | **** | Dihydrogen Monoxide (it kills)
#14 Aug 20 2012 at 11:00 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,051 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Gratz tofu!


It's still kinda weird to me that people (want to) know the gender of their baby before they're born but that may just be because my parents didn't know for any of my siblings so they had a name for each gender. I've forgotten what my name would've been had I been born as a girl though.
Athena
That would've been cool. Unfortunately it was a fairly boring name so I'm pretty happy to have been born as a boy.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#15 Aug 20 2012 at 2:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,934 posts
Title wrote:
IT'S A....


... really? No one went with an Ackbar reference?
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#16 Aug 20 2012 at 2:34 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,207 posts
LockeColeMA wrote:
Title wrote:
IT'S A....


... really? No one went with an Ackbar reference?


I have the picture in my Images, but it was too much effort to post.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#17 Aug 20 2012 at 5:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,207 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Friar Bijou wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Gratz tofu!


It's still kinda weird to me that people (want to) know the gender of their baby before they're born but that may just be because my parents didn't know for any of my siblings so they had a name for each gender. I've forgotten what my name would've been had I been born as a girl though.
Athena
That would've been cool. Unfortunately it was a fairly boring name so I'm pretty happy to have been born as a boy.


Plus it probably would have given your dad a headache.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#18 Aug 20 2012 at 7:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,862 posts
Congo Ratulations by the way!
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#19 Aug 20 2012 at 10:44 PM Rating: Good
Congratulations on the frank and beans!
____________________________
Love,
PunkFloyd
#20 Aug 20 2012 at 11:53 PM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,915 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Friar Bijou wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Gratz tofu!


It's still kinda weird to me that people (want to) know the gender of their baby before they're born but that may just be because my parents didn't know for any of my siblings so they had a name for each gender. I've forgotten what my name would've been had I been born as a girl though.
Athena
That would've been cool. Unfortunately it was a fairly boring name so I'm pretty happy to have been born as a boy.


Plus it probably would have given your dad a headache.

You win one internet. Or is that Laurel Wreath?
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#21 Aug 21 2012 at 12:33 AM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,639 posts
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
My parents had both a boy and girl name. My mother also didn't do a baby shower until after the 3 of us were born. That way if we came out the other, she would not be stuck with a bunch of girl/boy clothing to take back/swap.


I read "other" as "together" and I was really, really confused.

My mother almost named me Krysta Kay. I am thankful every day that she changed her mind.
#22 Aug 21 2012 at 6:48 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,683 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Gratz tofu!


It's still kinda weird to me that people (want to) know the gender of their baby before they're born but that may just be because my parents didn't know for any of my siblings so they had a name for each gender. I've forgotten what my name would've been had I been born as a girl though.

I think people really just want to know that their baby is healthy - thus the ultrasound. If it also reveals the gender it's helpful for planning.

With my first baby the gender was unknown, though I had one of them motherly instincts telling me it was a girl. The second kid I had an ultrasound around 6 months (they were just starting to be routine around then) and spotted his wieny.

Congrats Toohot.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#23 Aug 21 2012 at 11:17 AM Rating: Good
******
43,461 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
LockeColeMA wrote:
Title wrote:
IT'S A....
... really? No one went with an Ackbar reference?
I have the picture in my Images, but it was too much effort to post.
Sometimes, some jokes are just too obvious to be worth making.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#24 Aug 23 2012 at 5:55 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Congrats Tofu!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#25 Aug 23 2012 at 5:34 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
If I was born a girl my mother was going to name me "Lyrica". Which would of been awesome as I would of tried to sue Pfizer to attempt to make a buttload of cash.

oops wrong coding

Edited, Aug 23rd 2012 7:35pm by Tyrrant
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#26 Aug 24 2012 at 4:42 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,007 posts
Grats!

Have you thought of a name for him?
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#27 Aug 24 2012 at 6:16 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,207 posts
Mazra wrote:
Grats!

Have you thought of a name for him?


It's a he, Mario!

Edited, Aug 24th 2012 8:17am by Shaowstrike
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#28 Aug 29 2012 at 6:09 PM Rating: Good
***
2,890 posts
Mazra wrote:
Grats!

Have you thought of a name for him?


I like Isaac. Husband like Lucas. Not sure which one we will pick or if it will even be one of these.
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK ****

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#29 Aug 29 2012 at 7:17 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
8,944 posts
toohotforu wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Congratulations. Just know that if your boy approaches my girl I will shoot him.


This is why my husband wanted a boy... See with a boy you only have to worry about one **** with a girl you have to worry about all ****


That's a good way of looking at it!

Congratulations!
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 60 All times are in CDT
Aethien, DGullubutt, iramnaz, milesjob, SandraFBowie, Anonymous Guests (55)