Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Chick - Fil-A BoycottFollow

#102 Aug 04 2012 at 12:10 PM Rating: Excellent
******
26,516 posts
I like threads where everyone goes "DAMMIT ALMA, I'M NOT GETTING INTO THIS WITH YOU AGAIN." And then proceed to get into it with him again.
____________________________
WILL SHOWER AND POST PICS FOR GURU
#103 Aug 04 2012 at 12:41 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,694 posts
Nixnot wants to get into it with him.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#104 Aug 04 2012 at 12:55 PM Rating: Good
lolinurendo
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
I'm smarter then you. I know how to think. I've been trained in critical thinking instead of blindly parroting what I've been told.
gbaji wrote:
My own extraordinary nature has nothing to do with the validity of what I'm talking about..
#105 Aug 04 2012 at 1:14 PM Rating: Good
I'll check back in on page 12.
____________________________
Love,
PunkFloyd
#106 Aug 04 2012 at 2:59 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Let's not go into the "Less than 1/2 of 1% of any population accurately demonstrates the other 99.6% of the population" argument.

Actions speak louder than words, but hey, feel free to live in your fantasy world.

You realize that less than 1/2 of 1% of the US population went to Chick-Fil-A, right?

I mean, I'm totally on board that the people who DID go don't represent the rest of the population so I guess we agree there. Was that what you were trying to show?


I'm saying that your stat is inaccurately calculated and is more than likely inaccurate in itself.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#107 Aug 04 2012 at 3:20 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Hey Alma, do you support the state sponsored execution of homosexuals in Uganda?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#108 Aug 04 2012 at 4:08 PM Rating: Excellent
******
26,516 posts
TirithRR wrote:
Nixnot wants to get into it with him.
Homophobes are the best lays. I know this for a fact.
____________________________
WILL SHOWER AND POST PICS FOR GURU
#109 Aug 04 2012 at 4:39 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Hey Alma, do you support the state sponsored execution of homosexuals in Uganda?


Do you support state sponsored execution of homosexuals in the middle east?

Nixnot wrote:
Homophobes are the best lays. I know this for a fact.


So "homophobes" now have **** with the same sex? Or are you raping them?

Edited, Aug 5th 2012 12:41am by Almalieque
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#110 Aug 04 2012 at 5:08 PM Rating: Good
Almalieque wrote:
Nixnot wrote:
Homophobes are the best lays. I know this for a fact.


So "homophobes" now have **** with the same sex? Or are you raping them?


Sticking feathers up your **** does not make you a chicken.
____________________________
Love,
PunkFloyd
#111 Aug 04 2012 at 5:09 PM Rating: Good
**
476 posts
What alma fails to realize is, the percentage of New Halfs to women in those bars is a lot higher than he thinks. It only costs roughly US$10k for the full package.

And yes, that is the term that Asians use for those that get the surgery done, New Half. There's no ill meaning behind it either. The Thai's have an annual contest too, believe it's called the Miss Tiffany Universe.
____________________________
Jophiel wrote:
Pack your own lunch and bring nothing but Pixie Stix and Pop Rocks and get your liberty on.
#112 Aug 04 2012 at 5:27 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,674 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Hey Alma, do you support the state sponsored execution of homosexuals in Uganda?
I **** hate you right now...


That's a pretty big leap seeing as I don't ever recall Alma supporting anything violent towards homosexuals.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#113 Aug 04 2012 at 9:40 PM Rating: Decent
Internet Footsie Lawyer
*****
12,846 posts
Belkira wrote:
What I'm really getting from this thread is that Nio is pregnant.



I don't think so(yet). I acquired a stalker/cyber harasser (former employee of my University who was not rehired, and ended up blaming/attacking students when the media stopped paying attention to her. My "bad" was saying that it made sense that she and 20 other adjuncts werent rehired due to our regional accreditation process; we need more Piled Higher and Deepers.)

I've lost 20 pounds in a month. I'm not skinny, just stressed. And, Im pretty sure not pregnant but Ill know in a week, for sure.
#114 Aug 04 2012 at 9:42 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,281 posts
Almalieque wrote:
So "homophobes" now have **** with the same sex? Or are you raping them?

Edited, Aug 5th 2012 12:41am by Almalieque

"Homophobes" are not the same as homophobes. FYI.
#115 Aug 04 2012 at 11:44 PM Rating: Excellent
niobia wrote:
I've lost 20 pounds in a month. I'm not skinny, just stressed. And, Im pretty sure not pregnant but Ill know in a week, for sure.
I think I know where some of that weight went. Gorram Prednisone!Smiley: motz
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
I'm smarter then you. I know how to think. I've been trained in critical thinking instead of blindly parroting what I've been told.
gbaji wrote:
My own extraordinary nature has nothing to do with the validity of what I'm talking about..
#116 Aug 05 2012 at 12:38 AM Rating: Decent
Internet Footsie Lawyer
*****
12,846 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
niobia wrote:
I've lost 20 pounds in a month. I'm not skinny, just stressed. And, Im pretty sure not pregnant but Ill know in a week, for sure.
I think I know where some of that weight went. Gorram Prednisone!Smiley: motz

More Bijou to love more cushion for the pushin molestering?
#117 Aug 05 2012 at 1:01 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
klausneck wrote:
What alma fails to realize is, the percentage of New Halfs to women in those bars is a lot higher than he thinks. It only costs roughly US$10k for the full package.

And yes, that is the term that Asians use for those that get the surgery done, New Half. There's no ill meaning behind it either. The Thai's have an annual contest too, believe it's called the Miss Tiffany Universe.


How do I fail to realize that? I assumed all questionable women as men. They were a lot. There was also a lot of "women" turned around at Singapore's immigration. It could have been for any reason as I assume that anyone who changed their **** would have changed their passport as well. Given that male homosexuality is illegal in Singapore, I also would assume that they would have taken that in consideration.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#118 Aug 05 2012 at 1:46 AM Rating: Excellent
niobia wrote:
Friar Bijou wrote:
niobia wrote:
I've lost 20 pounds in a month. I'm not skinny, just stressed. And, Im pretty sure not pregnant but Ill know in a week, for sure.
I think I know where some of that weight went. Gorram Prednisone!Smiley: motz

More Bijou to love more cushion for the pushin molestering?
You can't touch me like that! You're not my priest!Smiley: mad
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
I'm smarter then you. I know how to think. I've been trained in critical thinking instead of blindly parroting what I've been told.
gbaji wrote:
My own extraordinary nature has nothing to do with the validity of what I'm talking about..
#119 Aug 05 2012 at 7:42 AM Rating: Excellent
******
26,516 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Nixnot wrote:
Homophobes are the best lays. I know this for a fact.


So "homophobes" now have **** with the same sex? Or are you raping them?
Some people do some ridiculously complex mental gymnastics to get them through the day. I've had **** with two different self claimed homophobes. They proclaimed their homophobia proudly before, during, and after. I don't ask them about the logic, although I know one of them thought he wasn't **** because he was playing the pitcher.
____________________________
WILL SHOWER AND POST PICS FOR GURU
#120 Aug 05 2012 at 10:23 AM Rating: Decent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Hey Alma, do you support the state sponsored execution of homosexuals in Uganda?


Do you support state sponsored execution of homosexuals in the middle east?

No but I don't support companies which do, however indirectly.

Uglysasquatch wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Hey Alma, do you support the state sponsored execution of homosexuals in Uganda?
I @#%^ing hate you right now...


That's a pretty big leap seeing as I don't ever recall Alma supporting anything violent towards homosexuals.
Well then he should condemn Chick-fil-a giving money to the Family Research Council.

Edited, Aug 5th 2012 12:26pm by Nilatai
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#121 Aug 05 2012 at 12:03 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,674 posts
Are you pulling a GB? Are you high on pain killers?

Not condemning something isn't the same as endorsing it.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#122 Aug 05 2012 at 12:07 PM Rating: Good
Internet Footsie Lawyer
*****
12,846 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
niobia wrote:
Friar Bijou wrote:
niobia wrote:
I've lost 20 pounds in a month. I'm not skinny, just stressed. And, Im pretty sure not pregnant but Ill know in a week, for sure.
I think I know where some of that weight went. Gorram Prednisone!Smiley: motz

More Bijou to love more cushion for the pushin molestering?
You can't touch me like that! You're not my priest!Smiley: mad


Confess your sins to Mother Ravage, my boy. Smiley: sly

#123 Aug 05 2012 at 2:37 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
Nilatai wrote:

No but I don't support companies which do, however indirectly.


You don't support OPEC in any shape, fashion or form? Interesting......tell me more.

You do realize that with the appropriate resources, anyone can play "7 degrees" to connect support of any organization to some form of hate, violence or terrorism? "Boycotting" a business because they eat lunch with their neighbor who works for an organization who partnered with an organization that supports x,y or z is childish.

Without doing any research on your Uganda claim, the fact that you say "state" means politics. I highly doubt CFA has a political seat in Uganda. That's how Uganda rules their people, so according to your logic, no country should support Uganda as a nation. However, also according to your logic, that would make you "pro-poverty", "pro-HIV" and "pro-violence" for not supporting a nation whose making an effort to reduce those high numbers.

____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#124 Aug 05 2012 at 4:09 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Are you pulling a GB? Are you high on pain killers?

Not condemning something isn't the same as endorsing it.

Giving money to an organisation which is campaigning for it, is endorsing it. Which is what Chic-fil-a does.

So this isn't just about "Derp, dem gays wanna get married in 'merika" any more, is it?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#125 Aug 05 2012 at 4:52 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,674 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Are you pulling a GB? Are you high on pain killers?

Not condemning something isn't the same as endorsing it.

Giving money to an organisation which is campaigning for it, is endorsing it. Which is what Chic-fil-a does.

So this isn't just about "Derp, dem gays wanna get married in 'merika" any more, is it?
Someone help me out here. What's the difference between varus' accusations against Obama due to his affiliation with Rev. Wright and Nilati here with Alma and Chick-Fil-A?

Am I missing something or should I be ignoring Nilati like I would varus?
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#126 Aug 05 2012 at 4:58 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Are you pulling a GB? Are you high on pain killers?

Not condemning something isn't the same as endorsing it.

Giving money to an organisation which is campaigning for it, is endorsing it. Which is what Chic-fil-a does.

So this isn't just about "Derp, dem gays wanna get married in 'merika" any more, is it?


If you read my response from above, you'll realize your fallacy.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#127 Aug 05 2012 at 5:18 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Chick Fil A has donated money to the Family Research Council. Link

The Family Research Council spent 25K lobbying the US government not to denounce CIVH Res. 1064, a bill in the nation of Uganda which would instate the death penalty for homosexuality. Link.

It's not about "7 degrees", like you posted earlier. If you donate money to an organisation, as CFA does here, how does that presuppose they do not support their stances on things like this?


Also, as you fallaciously tried to pin down, it's not about stopping aid relief to Uganda either.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#128 Aug 05 2012 at 8:33 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Chick Fil A has donated money to the Family Research Council. Link

The Family Research Council spent 25K lobbying the US government not to denounce CIVH Res. 1064, a bill in the nation of Uganda which would instate the death penalty for homosexuality. Link.

It's not about "7 degrees", like you posted earlier. If you donate money to an organisation, as CFA does here, how does that presuppose they do not support their stances on things like this?


Also, as you fallaciously tried to pin down, it's not about stopping aid relief to Uganda either.


Do you or do you not support OPEC in any way, shape or form? If not, please explain how you are not.

Do you or do you not support Uganda?

This is exactly "7 degrees" because you're attacking a business who supports an organization which is lobbying the US to support a law from an organization from another country.

As I said, if the "Family Council" did nothing but go around and kill gays themselves, then you might have a point; however, this isn't the Family Council's doing, it's Uganda. The Family Council supports a practice CHOSEN by the people of the nation, just like the countries from OPEC. You know, the people you support. So, it's childish to boycott them based on some indirect connection if you're doing the same thing with other organizations.

Don't get me wrong. I understand what you're doing and why. I somewhat did the same thing with Calvin Klein, but I realize that at the end, my actions will change nothing, I will lose out on something that I might particularly like and I still will somehow support the same type of thinking by supporting someone else without my knowledge. As long as you realize those things, then you're fine. If you deny those things, then you're just delusional.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#129 Aug 05 2012 at 9:01 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
You can spend your whole life playing the "What's the use of feeding one guy if you can't feed every person in the world?" game or you can pick your battles and try to make whatever small impact you can to make the world a better place. You can give a billion dollars to OPEC or whoever and ten dollars to CFA and cutting out that $10 is still ten bucks less potentially going to causes you find abhorrent. You're welcome to think that it's not worth it and you'd rather give that extra ten bucks than stop eating chicken sandwiches or wearing jeans that you like but feeling that is is worth it is hardly delusional, rationalizations of "It wasn't going to make that big a difference anyway" not withstanding.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#130 Aug 05 2012 at 9:41 PM Rating: Excellent
******
26,516 posts
Hey guys, over here, I'm a white male queer! I'm the oppressed, and the oppressor! Everyone pay attention to me!
____________________________
WILL SHOWER AND POST PICS FOR GURU
#131 Aug 05 2012 at 9:56 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,174 posts
NixNot wrote:
Hey guys, over here, I'm a white male queer! I'm the oppressed, and the oppressor! Everyone pay attention to me!


He's his own S&M show! Tickets on sale now!
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#132 Aug 06 2012 at 12:21 AM Rating: Excellent
NixNot wrote:
Hey guys, over here, I'm a white male queer! I'm the oppressed, and the oppressor! Everyone pay attention to me!
You think you can take off days/weeks from posting and then come in here and demand attention like this?

That's...that's just crass, man.
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
I'm smarter then you. I know how to think. I've been trained in critical thinking instead of blindly parroting what I've been told.
gbaji wrote:
My own extraordinary nature has nothing to do with the validity of what I'm talking about..
#133 Aug 06 2012 at 12:39 AM Rating: Excellent
Friar Bijou wrote:
NixNot wrote:
Hey guys, over here, I'm a white male queer! I'm the oppressed, and the oppressor! Everyone pay attention to me!
You think you can take off days/weeks from posting and then come in here and demand attention like this?

That's...that's just NIXNOT, man.


fixed. someone else can color code it if they want.

Edited, Aug 6th 2012 1:40am by Dyadem
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#134 Aug 06 2012 at 1:07 AM Rating: Excellent
******
26,516 posts
Bijou, I know we've met before, but from that last post, it sounds like you don't even know me.

I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL.
____________________________
WILL SHOWER AND POST PICS FOR GURU
#135 Aug 06 2012 at 1:49 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
26,961 posts
Dyadem, pet mage of Jabober wrote:
Friar Bijou wrote:
NixNot wrote:
Hey guys, over here, I'm a white male queer! I'm the oppressed, and the oppressor! Everyone pay attention to me!
You think you can take off days/weeks from posting and then come in here and demand attention like this?

That's...that's just NIXNOT, man.


fixed. someone else can color code it if they want.

Edited, Aug 6th 2012 1:40am by Dyadem
NIXNOT should just get filtered so it always gets colour coded automatically.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#136 Aug 06 2012 at 1:55 AM Rating: Excellent
******
26,516 posts
WELCOME TO A COUPLE YEARS AGO AETHIEN.
____________________________
WILL SHOWER AND POST PICS FOR GURU
#137 Aug 06 2012 at 2:24 AM Rating: Excellent
NixNot wrote:
WELCOME TO A COUPLE YEARS AGO AETHIEN.
You're still my nerf-herder, dudeette.Smiley: flowers
EDIT:
OK, I quoted the wrong post, but, still....Smiley: inlove


Edited, Aug 6th 2012 2:26am by Bijou
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
I'm smarter then you. I know how to think. I've been trained in critical thinking instead of blindly parroting what I've been told.
gbaji wrote:
My own extraordinary nature has nothing to do with the validity of what I'm talking about..
#138 Aug 06 2012 at 7:36 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,397 posts
Male Caucasian between 18-40 from the US with a government job. I'm The Man that oppresses everyone.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#139 Aug 06 2012 at 8:29 AM Rating: Excellent
******
26,516 posts
BOYCOTT LOLGAXE.
____________________________
WILL SHOWER AND POST PICS FOR GURU
#140 Aug 06 2012 at 11:01 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
35,985 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Male Caucasian between 18-40 from the US with a government job. I'm The Man that oppresses everyone.


"I am Gaxe, prince of Eternia and defender of the secrets of Castle Grayskull. This is Kitty, my fearless friend. Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said: By the power of Grayskull! I... HAVE... THE... POWEEEER! *pewpew* Kitty became the mighty... well, Kitty, and I became... G-Man, the most powerful man in the universe! *punch*"

Edit: Oh, and this. Can't reference He-Man and not include this:



Edited, Aug 6th 2012 7:02pm by Mazra
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#141 Aug 06 2012 at 11:11 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,397 posts
I know the speech and I remember the voice but no matter how often I read it it's always in Artie's voice.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#142Almalieque, Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 2:36 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) There's a huge difference in not feeding someone because you can't end world hunger vs not buying something because you wont change a CEO's opinion. The first one deals with life and death of a person, the latter deals with you potentially pausing the income flow of a multimillionaire that can just as easily put his/her efforts into another similar project.
#143 Aug 06 2012 at 4:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
You so incredibly missed my point that it's probably safer to just say that we have wildly different values in this regard and leave it at that.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#144 Aug 06 2012 at 6:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,913 posts
Thats a really eloquent way of saying "Ya dumb, son".
____________________________
"Observe what happens when you force a man to change"
Just as Planned.
#145Almalieque, Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 7:09 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) That's because I reiterated my original post in which your response did not adequately address. I see nothing was gained.
#146 Aug 06 2012 at 8:50 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,281 posts
It's so amazingly pathetic the way Alma takes a post, quotes it, then repeats the post almost verbatim with only a few words changed.

It hurts.
#147Almalieque, Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 10:28 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) What hurts is when I can literally quote myself and magically it all makes sense.
#148 Aug 06 2012 at 10:35 PM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,562 posts
Yes, yes we know. No one here can see your genius. Everyone you know who conveniently isn't here at least believes you have intelligent reasoning even if they disagree with your conclusion.

Such a burden you must bear.
#149 Aug 06 2012 at 10:56 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
Allegory wrote:
Yes, yes we know. No one here can see your genius. Everyone you know who conveniently isn't here at least believes you have intelligent reasoning even if they disagree with your conclusion.

Such a burden you must bear.


Nope not at all. People openly admit to not reading my posts before responding to what they THINK I'm referring to. When they do that, 9 times out of 10, they are responding to an old played out argument that I'm not making. Once they actually read what I write, it's the same response "You should have said that before" or "It was too confusing", which is contradictory if you're admitting that I change very few words.

That isn't the case with Jophiel though. He simply addressed an issue that wasn't my point at no fault of any of us. Maybe I misunderstood his point, maybe he misunderstood my point or the combination of the two. In any case, we don't agree hence the reason why he said what he said.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#150 Aug 06 2012 at 11:06 PM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,562 posts
That was be hard on you. Tell us more.
#151 Aug 06 2012 at 11:24 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
More.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 76 All times are in CDT