Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Baconator, shmaconatorFollow

#1 Jul 24 2012 at 1:55 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
10,776 posts
Wendy's has nothing on a local burger chain that I frequent.

100% ground bacon patty with fried egg with extra thick cut bacon. It's bacon-y to the fullest but the egg does cut down on the bacon taste.

Did I finish it? Not even. I think the county fair food might be a tad healthier than this burger.
#2 Jul 24 2012 at 3:14 PM Rating: Decent
Internet Footsie Lawyer
*****
12,846 posts
Thumbelyna wrote:
Wendy's has nothing on a local burger chain that I frequent.

100% ground bacon patty with fried egg with extra thick cut bacon. It's bacon-y to the fullest but the egg does cut down on the bacon taste.

Did I finish it? Not even. I think the county fair food might be a tad healthier than this burger.

At first I thought, evidence of not having a gag reflex. Then, I looked at the rest of the menu and began craving a veggie patty, wrapped in lettuce, with franks red hot, cream cheese sauce and feta, tomato, baby greens, and avacado mash.

Why oh why did I leave a state where I could put avocado on everything =(
#3 Jul 24 2012 at 5:26 PM Rating: Good
I loves me some Slater's. I've been going to the Anaheim one for a couple of years now. They've got great food and great beer.

Try the Peanut Butter and Jealousy with a Rouge Hazelnut Brown Nectar. They pair very nicely.
____________________________
Love,
PunkFloyd
#4 Jul 24 2012 at 10:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,309 posts
I love the name. It begs to have a **** yeah!" put after it.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#5 Jul 24 2012 at 10:31 PM Rating: Excellent
http://@#%^yeahnouns.com

lol filter. you know what to do.


Edited, Jul 24th 2012 11:32pm by Xsarus
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#6 Jul 25 2012 at 9:47 AM Rating: Excellent
*****
10,776 posts
PunkFloyd, King of Bards wrote:
I loves me some Slater's. I've been going to the Anaheim one for a couple of years now. They've got great food and great beer.

Try the Peanut Butter and Jealousy with a Rouge Hazelnut Brown Nectar. They pair very nicely.


The PB&J burger, as odd as it sounds, is such food **** that at the first bite, you have to swallow. It's so good to swallow. Smiley: sly
#7 Jul 25 2012 at 10:47 AM Rating: Decent
Internet Footsie Lawyer
*****
12,846 posts
Thumbelyna wrote:
PunkFloyd, King of Bards wrote:
I loves me some Slater's. I've been going to the Anaheim one for a couple of years now. They've got great food and great beer.

Try the Peanut Butter and Jealousy with a Rouge Hazelnut Brown Nectar. They pair very nicely.


The PB&J burger, as odd as it sounds, is such food **** that at the first bite, you have to swallow. It's so good to swallow. Smiley: sly

bah wish I knew about that when I was pregnant with Suki. I wouldve loved it
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 48 All times are in CDT
Allegory, Bijou, BonYogi, Xsarus, Anonymous Guests (44)