Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

I Still Lurk Because I Love the OOT!Follow

#1 Jun 18 2012 at 6:14 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,607 posts
I don't have much time to be here but I am because I want too! I have no happy news to share, to share whatever.
#2 Jun 18 2012 at 6:35 PM Rating: Good
****
7,819 posts
Ok, Now for something completely different!
____________________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ImGatomon/Request.jpg

. “Power even if it is raw uncontrolled potential is just as dangerous as a trained assassin. It is unpredictable and deadly if your are not prepared." ~Gatomon From the story A Fox Among Wolves.
#3 Jun 18 2012 at 7:09 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,798 posts
Who be you?
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Midgarsormr realm
Eartha Kitty 30 BRD/12 MNK
#4 Jun 18 2012 at 7:52 PM Rating: Excellent
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
Who be you?

Better question, who are you?
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#5 Jun 18 2012 at 10:00 PM Rating: Excellent
@#%^
*****
15,801 posts
Catt started posting again.

Nobody noticed.
____________________________
"I have lost my way
But I hear a tale
About a heaven in Alberta
Where they've got all **** for a basement"

#6 Jun 18 2012 at 10:40 PM Rating: Excellent
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
Iamadam wrote:
Catt started posting again.

Nobody noticed.


Timelordwho wrote:
Just as planned.
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#7 Jun 18 2012 at 11:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,917 posts
If I'm remembering correctly Eiran is the one with the cleavage you could do an entire faceplant in, and the hair down to her bum. Also, makes jewellery that I'd put up on a wall as artwork, instead of hanging round my neck.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#8 Jun 19 2012 at 6:32 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,607 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
If I'm remembering correctly Eiran is the one with the cleavage you could do an entire faceplant in, and the hair down to her bum. Also, makes jewellery that I'd put up on a wall as artwork, instead of hanging round my neck.


Oh Ari your words are kind but I only wish that I could make jewelry. At least I am creative in other ways. ;) I am the olde ginger with cleavage...
#9 Jun 19 2012 at 6:44 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,411 posts
Catt wrote:
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
Who be you?

Better question, who are you?
Without avatars, I don't know who the **** any of you are.
____________________________
Someone on another forum wrote:
Wow, you've got an awesome writing style.! I really dig the narrator's back story, humor, sarcasm, and the plethora of pop culture references. Altogether a refreshingly different RotR journal (not that I don't like the more traditional ones, mind you).

#10 Jun 19 2012 at 7:21 AM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
Who who, who who.

I really wanna know.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#11 Jun 19 2012 at 8:18 AM Rating: Good
***
2,798 posts
eiran wrote:
Aripyanfar wrote:
If I'm remembering correctly Eiran is the one with the cleavage you could do an entire faceplant in, and the hair down to her bum. Also, makes jewellery that I'd put up on a wall as artwork, instead of hanging round my neck.


Oh Ari your words are kind but I only wish that I could make jewelry. At least I am creative in other ways. ;) I am the olde ginger with cleavage...


A mature ginger with nice cleavage? I think I'm in love. Smiley: inlove
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Midgarsormr realm
Eartha Kitty 30 BRD/12 MNK
#12 Jun 19 2012 at 9:37 AM Rating: Excellent
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
The One and Only Poldaran wrote:
Catt wrote:
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
Who be you?

Better question, who are you?
Without avatars, I don't know who the **** any of you are.

No one forgets Pololololoderan
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#13 Jun 19 2012 at 11:05 AM Rating: Good
***
2,798 posts
Catt wrote:
The One and Only Poldaran wrote:
Catt wrote:
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
Who be you?

Better question, who are you?
Without avatars, I don't know who the **** any of you are.

No one forgets Pololololoderan


Who?
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Midgarsormr realm
Eartha Kitty 30 BRD/12 MNK
#14 Jun 19 2012 at 11:40 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,178 posts
Paldyruns or something like that I think.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#15 Jun 20 2012 at 8:25 AM Rating: Good
***
2,798 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Paldyruns or something like that I think.


Still not sure.
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Midgarsormr realm
Eartha Kitty 30 BRD/12 MNK
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 32 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (32)