Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Now you too can be on reality TV.Follow

#1 May 31 2012 at 2:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
12,071 posts
MTV is looking for forum trolls for their new tv show.

Apply now!
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#2 May 31 2012 at 2:43 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,218 posts
I wrote:
One way or another, this is going to be a reality show.


I totally called it, not that anyone gives a ****.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#3 May 31 2012 at 3:14 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,471 posts
Springer's doing MTV reality shows now?
#4 May 31 2012 at 3:19 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
15,237 posts
Raolan wrote:
Springer's doing MTV reality shows now?


Or Maury, or Montel (Though, I think I saw Montel doing commercials for one of those back alley pay day loan companies).
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#5 May 31 2012 at 3:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
12,018 posts
TirithRR wrote:
(Though, I think I saw Montel doing commercials for one of those back alley pay day loan companies).


I smell some synergy at work there.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#6 May 31 2012 at 5:03 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
I hate reality TV. I do however have student loans to repay. Where do I sign?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#7 May 31 2012 at 6:51 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
15,237 posts
Nilatai wrote:
I hate reality TV. I do however have student loans to repay. Where do I sign?


____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#8 May 31 2012 at 6:55 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
****, my income is just under $500 a month. I think.

What's the exchange rate these days any way?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#9 May 31 2012 at 9:06 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
12,071 posts
From what I've heard, Euros are trading even with the yen.
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#10 Jun 01 2012 at 12:07 AM Rating: Excellent
******
27,272 posts
Nil's using pounds though because he's a British ****.

And on the note of pounds, a pint of beer is going to set you back £7.23 at the Olympics. the organisers had “gone to great lengths” to find “high quality, tasty food that celebrates the best of Britain” *COUGH*Heineken*COUGH*
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#11 Jun 01 2012 at 1:14 AM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Mazra wrote:
I wrote:
One way or another, this is going to be a reality show.


I totally called it, not that anyone gives a sh*t.


Congratulations. Your prize is a nice hot cup of STFU.

Sorry, man, but I've got to practice if I want to make it onto this show.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#12 Jun 01 2012 at 1:43 AM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
I can buy a packet of cookies for ~$0.05.

That is all.
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
#13 Jun 01 2012 at 6:31 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,218 posts
Kavekk wrote:
Mazra wrote:
I wrote:
One way or another, this is going to be a reality show.


I totally called it, not that anyone gives a sh*t.


Congratulations. Your prize is a nice hot cup of STFU.

Sorry, man, but I've got to practice if I want to make it onto this show.


O.M.G., you're, like, totally, like, such a *****, Ashley!

Am I doing it right?
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#14 Jun 01 2012 at 7:58 AM Rating: Good
******
44,501 posts
Mazra wrote:
I wrote:
One way or another, this is going to be a reality show.
I totally called it, not that anyone gives a sh*t.
So you're to blame.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#15 Jun 01 2012 at 8:15 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,311 posts
If someone is dishonest enough to pursue a virtual relationship based on falsehoods, they'd probably have no problem creating an overly dramatic but self-inflating fictional account of the relationship.

lies within lies within lies.......
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#16 Jun 01 2012 at 8:21 AM Rating: Good
@#%^
*****
15,822 posts
They should learn the call of the Barkingturtle.
____________________________
"I have lost my way
But I hear a tale
About a heaven in Alberta
Where they've got all **** for a basement"

#17 Jun 01 2012 at 8:51 AM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,540 posts
I have 26 fake facebook accounts but all they do is play Castleville all day.

Probably not what they're looking for.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#18 Jun 01 2012 at 8:53 AM Rating: Good
***
2,820 posts
catwho wrote:
I have 26 fake facebook accounts but all they do is play Castleville all day.

Probably not what they're looking for.


OMG, I have trouble keeping up just 1 CastleVille account. How do you manage 26?!?!?
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#19 Jun 01 2012 at 9:43 AM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,540 posts
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
catwho wrote:
I have 26 fake facebook accounts but all they do is play Castleville all day.

Probably not what they're looking for.


OMG, I have trouble keeping up just 1 CastleVille account. How do you manage 26?!?!?


I don't. The accounts were originally created for Farmville a few years ago. (They're called "The Alphabets" and their names are stuffy like Alfred Farmer, Betty Farmer, Charlie Gardener, etc.) Rather than delete the accounts when I quit Farmville, I simply passed on the accounts to others who were still playing. Having multiple cross friended accounts is very handy for all the social media games, after all.

Last I saw, some of them were pretty high level in everything from Mafia Wars to Draw Something....
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#20 Jun 01 2012 at 9:49 AM Rating: Good
***
2,820 posts
catwho wrote:
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
catwho wrote:
I have 26 fake facebook accounts but all they do is play Castleville all day.

Probably not what they're looking for.


OMG, I have trouble keeping up just 1 CastleVille account. How do you manage 26?!?!?


I don't. The accounts were originally created for Farmville a few years ago. (They're called "The Alphabets" and their names are stuffy like Alfred Farmer, Betty Farmer, Charlie Gardener, etc.) Rather than delete the accounts when I quit Farmville, I simply passed on the accounts to others who were still playing. Having multiple cross friended accounts is very handy for all the social media games, after all.

Last I saw, some of them were pretty high level in everything from Mafia Wars to Draw Something....


Yeah, it was always annoying trying to find 10 friends who played the same game as you just so you could get that farm expansion or whatever it was. Damnit, now you're making me want to get back into Farmville and make a bunch of fake Facebook accounts to add as friends. Just imagine the cross-gifting you could do?!?!?
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#21 Jun 01 2012 at 3:06 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,540 posts
It also helps if you have access to infinite email addresses from someplace other than the standard email repositories. I used the email addresses I have from my catwho.net domain and so Facebook never banned any of them, since they didn't even hit on the radar.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#22 Jun 01 2012 at 3:26 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
12,071 posts
Why is your "Why you should hire me" page next to your fan-fiction page?
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#23 Jun 01 2012 at 4:14 PM Rating: Good
***
2,820 posts
catwho wrote:
It also helps if you have access to infinite email addresses from someplace other than the standard email repositories. I used the email addresses I have from my catwho.net domain and so Facebook never banned any of them, since they didn't even hit on the radar.


I should have access to at least 10 more email address that aren't "hotmail" type accounts. I'm not serious about doing it, but if I wanted to I could get up to 11 or 12 accounts.
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#24 Jun 01 2012 at 8:45 PM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,371 posts
How on Europa can you guys play those facebook games? If you want hours upon hours of browser game fun I recommend Kingdom of Loathing.

But seriously, how can you play facebook games? Smiley: confused

Edited, Jun 1st 2012 7:45pm by Sogoro
____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#25 Jun 01 2012 at 10:07 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,540 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
Why is your "Why you should hire me" page next to your fan-fiction page?


Because that website isn't actually used for anything. My real professional website is elsewhere.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#26 Jun 02 2012 at 4:27 PM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,371 posts
catwho wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
Why is your "Why you should hire me" page next to your fan-fiction page?


Because that website isn't actually used for anything. My real professional website is elsewhere.


I'm positive TLW knows your real professional website.
____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#27 Jun 02 2012 at 4:35 PM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
catwho wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
Why is your "Why you should hire me" page next to your fan-fiction page?


Because that website isn't actually used for anything. My real professional website is elsewhere.


The pages on catwho.net need some light editing. You said you don't use them for anything, so it may not matter, but you might look back at your "real professional website" with a keener eye now. Smiley: smile

I hope this doesn't come off as snarky, I honestly don't mean it to be. I'd want to know if it were me.
#28 Jun 03 2012 at 2:03 AM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Belkira wrote:
catwho wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
Why is your "Why you should hire me" page next to your fan-fiction page?


Because that website isn't actually used for anything. My real professional website is elsewhere.


The pages on catwho.net need some light editing. You said you don't use them for anything, so it may not matter, but you might look back at your "real professional website" with a keener eye now. Smiley: smile

I hope this doesn't come off as snarky, I honestly don't mean it to be. I'd want to know if it were me.


Look at this flagrant disregard of social convention. Belkira, you can't just go around telling people how awful they are, people will think you're a witch.

Just realised that Pigtails post about the wiccan rede etc is in another thread. OH WELL.

Edited, Jun 3rd 2012 8:05am by Kavekk
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#29 Jun 03 2012 at 9:41 AM Rating: Excellent
I bet you think this title's about you
*****
14,189 posts
Sogoro wrote:
But seriously, how can you play facebook games? Smiley: confused
#30 Jun 04 2012 at 8:02 AM Rating: Good
***
2,820 posts
The only Facebook game I play is Words with Friends. None of those other browser games really hold my attention for very long.
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#31 Jun 04 2012 at 8:36 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Bejeweled Blitz ftw.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#32 Jun 04 2012 at 9:06 AM Rating: Good
***
2,820 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Bejeweled Blitz ftw.


I was playing Bejeweled before Facebook was a gleam in Mark Zuckerberg's eye, so it's grown kind of stale for me.
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#33 Jun 04 2012 at 9:32 AM Rating: Good
****
9,278 posts
Kaain wrote:
Sogoro wrote:
But seriously, how can you play facebook games? Smiley: confused

____________________________
Master Meleagant Driftwood of Stromm, Warrior of the 69th level(EQ)
Rhyys, Human Warrior of 67th level(WoW)

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#34 Jun 04 2012 at 1:49 PM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
Words with Friends was an app long before it was a Facebook game. That's how I started playing it and only reluctantly added the FB capability when I moved to Hawaii as a way of staying more in touch with some friends back home.
#35 Jun 04 2012 at 2:09 PM Rating: Good
***
2,820 posts
I didn't even know Words with Friends was basically Scrabble with a new name until I accidentally clicked on it one time. Once I realized that's what it was, I was challenging everybody I could find to games. I used to go to an online Scrabble site and play against people. The site was pretty serious about its Scrabble and kept a record of every match played and would rank you based on not only the outcome and the score, but the average number of points per word and a few other things.

Is it irony that I misspelled a word in a post about a Scrabble-based game?

Edited, Jun 4th 2012 3:10pm by Bigdaddyjug
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#36 Jun 04 2012 at 4:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,765 posts
So I have a few friends playing Words with Friends as I keep seeing their posts show up on that bar on the right. Does it cap at only 4 letter words? If not, my friends make Alma seem smart.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#37 Jun 04 2012 at 5:00 PM Rating: Good
***
2,820 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
So I have a few friends playing Words with Friends as I keep seeing their posts show up on that bar on the right. Does it cap at only 4 letter words? If not, my friends make Alma seem smart.


No, it's exactly like Scrabble. I suppose there is a technical word-length cap, but you could make a 7 or 8 letter word with the right set of tiles.
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#38 Jun 04 2012 at 6:20 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,765 posts
Right, so my friends have incredibly small vocabularies.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#39 Jun 04 2012 at 9:39 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
I wonder if I could pay a friend of mine to do a video application and send it in for me, cross format trolling at it's best.
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#40 Jun 05 2012 at 7:55 AM Rating: Good
***
2,820 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Right, so my friends have incredibly small vocabularies.


That's entirely possible. However, I've noticed in the few games I've played that I get an inordinate amount of Qs, Xs, and other strange letters.
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#41 Jun 05 2012 at 4:36 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,540 posts
Kavekk wrote:
Belkira wrote:
catwho wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
Why is your "Why you should hire me" page next to your fan-fiction page?


Because that website isn't actually used for anything. My real professional website is elsewhere.


The pages on catwho.net need some light editing. You said you don't use them for anything, so it may not matter, but you might look back at your "real professional website" with a keener eye now. Smiley: smile

I hope this doesn't come off as snarky, I honestly don't mean it to be. I'd want to know if it were me.


Look at this flagrant disregard of social convention. Belkira, you can't just go around telling people how awful they are, people will think you're a witch.

Just realised that Pigtails post about the wiccan rede etc is in another thread. OH WELL.

Edited, Jun 3rd 2012 8:05am by Kavekk


YOU'RE ALL MEANIES Smiley: cry

Yes, I know the entire thing needs to be scrapped and redone. Mostly I was just testing the layout capabilities of Coffee Cup when I threw that up there. Smiley: lol
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#42 Jun 05 2012 at 6:31 PM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
catwho wrote:
Kavekk wrote:
Belkira wrote:
catwho wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
Why is your "Why you should hire me" page next to your fan-fiction page?


Because that website isn't actually used for anything. My real professional website is elsewhere.


The pages on catwho.net need some light editing. You said you don't use them for anything, so it may not matter, but you might look back at your "real professional website" with a keener eye now. Smiley: smile

I hope this doesn't come off as snarky, I honestly don't mean it to be. I'd want to know if it were me.


Look at this flagrant disregard of social convention. Belkira, you can't just go around telling people how awful they are, people will think you're a witch.

Just realised that Pigtails post about the wiccan rede etc is in another thread. OH WELL.

Edited, Jun 3rd 2012 8:05am by Kavekk


YOU'RE ALL MEANIES Smiley: cry

Yes, I know the entire thing needs to be scrapped and redone. Mostly I was just testing the layout capabilities of Coffee Cup when I threw that up there. Smiley: lol



I gotcha. I honestly didnt mean to be rude. :)
#43 Jun 05 2012 at 7:32 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
12,071 posts
I like to think that I'm helping.
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#44 Jun 19 2012 at 12:09 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
Stalking is exercise, right? Smiley: nod
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 42 All times are in CST
Bijou, Anonymous Guests (41)