Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Stuck in a Rut/Turning JapaneseFollow

#27 Mar 05 2012 at 1:42 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
*
67 posts
The tone of these posts has an eerily similar tone to posts I read from Jared Lee Loughner on some crazy conspiracy forum before he shot a bunch of people. I don't buy this a full 100%, however, if you are not a troll theLizard; Please, find some help before you hurt someone, or yourself. A lot of people only want the best for you.
#28 Mar 06 2012 at 1:25 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,911 posts
TheLizard wrote:
lock/ban incoming (if stuff like this exists on here) for spamming and trolling. Otherwise i'll most likely continue posting here. There is hardly anything else that would prevent me from doing so.


Locks and bans do definitly exist on the site. If your goal at this point is to be banned, please let me know, we can definitly arrange that without needlessly cluttering the forum. Otherwise, the forum rules are here: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/Forum_Rules

Specifically from your text so far, you'll want to avoid references that even hint that you might be contemplating suicide, even in jest if you were trolling. If you were'nt, go get help. Over the years we have had more than one suicide related drama here in the forums, so it's kind of a touchy subject, and law enforcement has been involved on at least 2 occasions. it ends up being a bunch of hassle that I don't really need.

Anyways, trolling is fine, just don't overdo it, read the rules, if you really want banned, let me know.

Administrator Kaolian
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#29 Mar 06 2012 at 3:44 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
Kao has no problem doing FUS RO DAH on silly people.

____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#30 Mar 06 2012 at 4:31 AM Rating: Decent
16 posts
The amazing part is that at first people liked something fresh (and entertaining) on here, but once you go into depth ...


somehow this is the point. You can't do something fresh and i try to piont out why (i mean, I can do something fresh, but this is, how it comes out)



..and puncto 'drama' this WILL generate drama á mass. (If you read through this, it should be ovious, why this WOULD generate dram. Nobody wants drama and that's why this whole thing will.. would escalate to no degree.)


obviously people would die. Hardly would be my fault (still this causes pressure on me). That's why it is so hard to cause change (at all), no matter what. There are established structures that don't want to be shaken. (obviously - people got something to loose.)


No, it's not my intend to get banned, but people react forcefully desinterested. (They always do, when the risk, somebody would be smartet then them arises <<< also a biggy. You probably know: 'They Liv!' basically everything is obvious, but people just don't want to realize.)


Why would i post here at all? That's a bit trolling ('a bit'...) agreeably. No it's complete brute force trolling actually. (because this is nowhere even remotely the right place to put this, in a 'who cares' way.)


I got people i know for years, who basically have an: no matter, what you say, we'll know better attitude towards me.


Is it still trolling if it is something, you REALLY want to know? (or REALLY don't want to know.. depends on who you are) (I won't debate the trollish nature of this thread, but somehow it's as if no matter what i do, i come across like a troll, which i am very frustrated about. Reason simply is that everything is on hault, stalled down, and so on.. i can hardly breath here in this world. okay that's *whine*)



No matter how you respond, you won't generate a 'hit'. You will ALWAYS miss me. (unless..) that's what i am suffering from. Hit me!

Edited, Mar 6th 2012 5:57am by TheLizard
#31 Mar 06 2012 at 10:16 AM Rating: Decent
****
7,819 posts
TheLizard wrote:
. You will ALWAYS miss me. (unless..) that's what i am suffering from. Hit me


Posting in Deutsch for clarity.

Wieder gehen professionelle Hilfe suchen. Stoppen Sie Trolling den Foren. Beleive ich werden wir nicht vermissen dich für mehr als ein paar Sekunden und dann werden wir uns auf Ihre und nichts als die fliegen, die uns belästigt, bis der Moderator schlug mit einem Verbot zu bewegen.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjPBgYG9N4c

Edited, Mar 6th 2012 11:18am by Tailmon
____________________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ImGatomon/Request.jpg

. “Power even if it is raw uncontrolled potential is just as dangerous as a trained assassin. It is unpredictable and deadly if your are not prepared." ~Gatomon From the story A Fox Among Wolves.
#32 Mar 06 2012 at 6:00 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
...ellipses...
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#33 Mar 08 2012 at 6:20 AM Rating: Decent
16 posts
The core of the topic is that people in my life behaved like complete asses towards me. As things look there is more substance to that though, then i would have imagined.

I have nobody to talk to, that's why i can't know, what is going on all in all, besides, what i see in media, like newspaper, and musicvideo (i don't own a TV), but that hardly is everything that is going on and it also doesn't suffice to live decently, just to know about, what is publicly available.


Anyhow, there is THIS video, and is there the remote possibillity that something like this would happen? I, as told, can't see. Maybe they have a better perspective.

It's 3OH!3 - Starstrukk (WEB Version).


Anyhow.
#34 Mar 08 2012 at 8:06 AM Rating: Decent
****
7,819 posts
TheLizard wrote:
The core of the topic is that people in my life behaved like complete asses towards me. As things look there is more substance to that though, then i would have imagined.

I have nobody to talk to, that's why i can't know, what is going on all in all, besides, what i see in media, like newspaper, and musicvideo (i don't own a TV), but that hardly is everything that is going on and it also doesn't suffice to live decently, just to know about, what is publicly available.


People just don't randomly become asses to others without a reason. And you already know the reason. Being an attention wanting crying horses **** will always get you the same result. I've told you to stop trolling and to get professional help. Now you are on my ignore list. This is my good by to you.

Auf Wiedersehen Troll

____________________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ImGatomon/Request.jpg

. “Power even if it is raw uncontrolled potential is just as dangerous as a trained assassin. It is unpredictable and deadly if your are not prepared." ~Gatomon From the story A Fox Among Wolves.
#35 Mar 08 2012 at 10:06 AM Rating: Default
16 posts
Oh my!

The nude cannon! Nude and evil, set up for philosophical slaughter. That MUST suck. (Does that remind you on somthing?) Whos idiotic idea was this?


(Nude = boah! we are cool! jo!; wait, that means Breivik shot almost a hundred people nude. Now great.)

Edited, Mar 8th 2012 11:34am by TheLizard
#36 Mar 10 2012 at 2:11 PM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
I didn't read all this, but two things:

1) Tailmon, I could've translated that for you.

2) When I first tried reading the Lord of the Rings books, I was so terrified that I couldn't even get halfway through the first one. Maybe it's a German thing?

3) TheLizard: If you really need someone to talk to, contact the SPD (that's for sozialpsychiatrischer Dienst in this case) in your area. They pay qualified people to be your friend if you can show them that you're even remotely in danger of going mental. That is if you are in Germany. The downside is that they seem to be really touchy about anyone in their care leaving the country.
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
#37 Mar 10 2012 at 2:59 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Kalivha wrote:
3) TheLizard: If you really need someone to talk to, contact the SPD (that's for sozialpsychiatrischer Dienst in this case) in your area. They pay qualified people to be your friend if you can show them that you're even remotely in danger of going mental. That is if you are in Germany. The downside is that they seem to be really touchy about anyone in their care leaving the country.
Probably because it wouldn't be a good idea to do so for most people they have in their care.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#38 Mar 11 2012 at 4:03 AM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
It's mostly that they think it's impossible to get help abroad.

(It tends to be harder, especially if you don't handle "abroad" well, but maybe it can actually be a solution.)
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
#39 Mar 12 2012 at 5:37 PM Rating: Decent
16 posts
I though i drop in again. It's not that i expect any decent response or anything, just going on peoples nerve.


Tailmon wrote:
People just don't randomly become asses to others without a reason.


I think this is a bit the things. If you already had it crappy in one way or another (and people tend to be not that charming or thoughtful in general), eventually you give up .. on them (...) that's where i am basically lost tO se world. (I wish they would give up on me, but the literally torture me with gayish well meaning.. that goes a bit to far, but it is a bit like this, since i don't mind harshety at all. not in the least. It's SOO way better then being endlessly napped (or even napped endlessly).

(My english is not particularly great, please don't mind.)


Mh.. obviously i don't expect any help on a random gaming forum, so it's trollishingly overexaggerativeness what i am trying to do here.

It's actually a rant (which should be ovious). A rant about everything.


People i know for years basically dropped me for finding me too un self inscinating. i became sickish and lost contact to most, or held contact only sporadishly. (Obviously my parents were of less then no help all the time. They are rather childishly tring to get all the help they can muster themself, for themselves, because they are that kind of people. and try to get help for me to, as much as they can, so they have as much of that even for themselves. So, i can't count on my parents (my dad once said at the family dinner, while we were eating: 'If you have any problem, you need to find professional help. - That's how charming my dad is. Obviously i left the table and went home). That's why i relied on my friends instead, which i shouldn't have, but then i would have nobody to rely on, which is the case.)

So, when i recontacted some on somthing, i already was a bit grumpy. What i definitely want to see now, is, if anything happens, considering i'm flaming people since months. (With some valid reason, but that you obviously can't see from where you are, because you hardly know the people involved and my relationship to them.)


What i am curious about is, if people dislike people with schizophrenia (i guess a disgusted feel). So i can't blame anybody for that, can i?


If you have any questions about anything, i'm studying metaphysics (philosophy), am rather keen and got figured out a lot of things. (Obviously you'll rather hate that offer, but meh..) Still that doesn't mean i don't like exactly the same things, everybodey else does, which i'm suffering even more from (don't ask)


a) Who got any questions in the first place?

b) Who would think anybody might have more insight then themselves. (that's a cruel, torturing tendency i suffer from, but i already accepted that my life won't be any great at all. It's a blimey nightmare.)


*sings* 'just a question, not a curse, how could **** be any worse? (easily to envision)




atm it's jappiddidu, because i frankly don't and can't care about anybody whatsoever and consequently don't care about how i am to anybody plus i lost any confidence (actually i lost any confidence years ago, but i lost any confidence in 'my future'. What i am going to do, is study and see where this goes and try to figure out a bearable living. I'm not prone to do any harm to myself (more then doing harm to others still), but without seeing, where anything goes, i won't do anything whatsoever.


bleak, huh?



I know the pschosocial service, but hardly any psychiatrist is remotely as intelligent as i am. It's hard to be in relation to somebody comperatively dumb about something that sensitive. Psychiatrists know madness only second hand. They aren't surgeons, who can actually (and explicitly) see the damage. (and some already question surgery) Why not try to proof read the symptoms? ********** If they gave me their information, >I< actually might be able to help, but as long, as they see me as afflicted and don't produce the affliction, why would i talk, and/or listen to one?

Edited, Mar 12th 2012 7:46pm by TheLizard
#41 Mar 13 2012 at 7:48 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
7,546 posts
Isn't Oktoberfest around the corner, Id say thats good enough reason to keep going for another 6-7 months.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.

#42 Mar 13 2012 at 8:47 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
13,369 posts
Quote:
Quoted Text



Witty Comment...

Edited, Mar 13th 2012 7:51am by someproteinguy
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#43 Mar 13 2012 at 11:22 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
rdmcandie wrote:
Isn't Oktoberfest around the corner, Id say thats good enough reason to keep going for another 6-7 months.

I don't consider 6.5 months to be "around the corner".
And there's not that much German beer that's actually any good, especially considering the size of the country and the history of beer drinking they have.
Weihenstephan makes amazing beers though, they pull the average up by quite a bit.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#44 Mar 13 2012 at 1:45 PM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
Seriously, German beer is awful. Kilkenny is more drinkable than most of it.
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
#45 Mar 13 2012 at 2:13 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
There are more than 100 different German beers that are better than Kilkenny though.
And looking at the top 100 beers for Germany and for UK+Ireland on BeerAdvocate, Germany has better beers than the UK and Ireland combined, but then again out of the 7 best German beers 4 are Weihenstephan (4 amazing beers though).

Germany just has thousands of mediocre beers as well which makes finding the great ones harder, they're still there though. And even the mediocre beers of Germany are pretty much guaranteed to be drinkable at least if they abide by the reinheitsgebot. (Or however the **** you spell that)




Oh and Scandinavia has better beers than either Germany or the UK, although Mikkeler takes up 32 spots in the top 100 for Scandinavia. Gogo hyped Danish microbrewery!
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#46 Mar 13 2012 at 2:44 PM Rating: Good
****
6,471 posts
It's no Belgium, but I don't see how anyone could claim that German beer is awful.
#47 Mar 13 2012 at 3:41 PM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
It might be growing up in Germany on Sternburg and Pilsator. Smiley: lol

Honestly, though, I much prefer British beer. Like, proper ale!
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
#48 Mar 13 2012 at 3:53 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Stouts and porters!
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#49 Mar 13 2012 at 4:01 PM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
Crabbies.
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
#50 Mar 13 2012 at 4:12 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Beer! Black beer!




On a sidenote, there's something called Schwartzbier as well, I wonder what that tastes like.
Also rauchbier, which is supposed to taste a lot like meat, go Germany for combining the flavours of beer and meat.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#51 Mar 13 2012 at 4:52 PM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
I think Schwarzbier is basically the malt drink stuff I gave you mixed with beer.
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 49 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (49)