Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Star Wars vs Barbara WaltersFollow

#52 Feb 14 2012 at 11:51 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
Still no opinion on your own topic, Twinkletoes?
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#53 Feb 14 2012 at 12:03 PM Rating: Good
****
5,684 posts
eiran wrote:
Nadenu wrote:
And for the record, I'm olde like Bijou, so I know both Star Wars and Babah Wahwah.


Me too and I can add Edward R. Murrow to that list too.


I'm only 23 and I know these things. Do people actually not know who Barbara Walters is?
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I admit that I was wrong

God bless Lili St. Cyr
#54 Feb 14 2012 at 12:08 PM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,212 posts
Bardalicious wrote:
I'm only 23 and I know these things. Do people actually not know who Barbara Walters is?
Are you actually that naïve regarding the general ignorance of the American public?
____________________________
Banh
#55 Feb 14 2012 at 12:17 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,029 posts
Sir Spoonless wrote:
Bardalicious wrote:
I'm only 23 and I know these things. Do people actually not know who Barbara Walters is?
Are you actually that naïve regarding the general ignorance of the American public?

What about us non Americans? There's more than just your country in this world yeknow.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#56 Feb 14 2012 at 12:18 PM Rating: Good
******
43,452 posts
Aethien wrote:
What about us non Americans?
What about you non Americans?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#57 Feb 14 2012 at 12:22 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,624 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Aethien wrote:
What about us non Americans?
What about you non Americans?


It's obvious, they all hate Barbara Walters.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#58 Feb 14 2012 at 12:28 PM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,212 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Sir Spoonless wrote:
Bardalicious wrote:
I'm only 23 and I know these things. Do people actually not know who Barbara Walters is?
Are you actually that naïve regarding the general ignorance of the American public?

What about us non Americans? There's more than just your country in this world yeknow.
The thread premise was regarding U.S. citizens.
____________________________
Banh
#59Almalieque, Posted: Feb 26 2012 at 1:27 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Since it's killing you so much... Not knowing who Barbara Walters is, at the age of 25 or older, is worse than not having seen a Star Wars movie.
#60 Feb 26 2012 at 2:51 PM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,212 posts
Disagree.
____________________________
Banh
#61 Feb 26 2012 at 3:45 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
No, I don't necessarily disagree with him. In general, the average person having never heard of BW is probably worse than having never seen SW. Now, being a gamer and having never seen SW is worse than having never heard of BW since every game genre, except maybe something like Hello Kitty draws something from Star Wars.


Btw Alma, your first reason isn't a reason.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#62 Feb 26 2012 at 4:36 PM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,212 posts
To be fair, I did say that I don't find either situation particularly socially crippling or limiting or what have you. Though, I would be willing to bet money that more US citizens aged 25-30 don't know who Barbara Walters is than haven't seen a Staw Wars movie. So I suppose if that is the case, it's "worse" socially to have not seen a Star Wars movie.

Edited, Feb 26th 2012 5:40pm by Spoonless
____________________________
Banh
#63 Feb 26 2012 at 5:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,635 posts
I know who Barbara Walters is, but I honestly didn't know she was the first woman to chair a news program. I am a disgrace to my sex, I suppose.

I also know what Star Wars is, and I prefer the originals because they hold memories. (Also, Han shot first.)

I also know who Edward R. Murrow is, but that is honestly because my husband is in the news business, and he forced me to watch "Good Night, and Good Luck." However, like most of the movies he forces me to watch, I quite enjoyed it and I learned something. Murrow was pretty awesome.

I have no idea who the other guy that Bijou brought up was/is.

And finally, I honestly don't think it matters much if people haven't heard of Barbara or Star Wars. It's not like we're taught about Barbara Walters and her strides for feminism in the media or anything. Now, she's mostly just the old chick on The View who fired Star Jones. In other words, only old ladies and housewives (and people who spend a lot of mornings in doctors offices) know who she is now.

As far as Star Wars Goes... For Christmas, I illegally downloaded a copy of the Star Wars Christmas Special and burned it to three DVDs to give to each of my husband's good friends as tongue-in-cheek gifts.
#64 Feb 26 2012 at 5:53 PM Rating: Good
***
2,607 posts
Belkira wrote:
I know who Barbara Walters is, but I honestly didn't know she was the first woman to chair a news program. I am a disgrace to my sex, I suppose.

I also know what Star Wars is, and I prefer the originals because they hold memories. (Also, Han shot first.)

I also know who Edward R. Murrow is, but that is honestly because my husband is in the news business, and he forced me to watch "Good Night, and Good Luck." However, like most of the movies he forces me to watch, I quite enjoyed it and I learned something. Murrow was pretty awesome.

I have no idea who the other guy that Bijou brought up was/is.

And finally, I honestly don't think it matters much if people haven't heard of Barbara or Star Wars. It's not like we're taught about Barbara Walters and her strides for feminism in the media or anything. Now, she's mostly just the old chick on The View who fired Star Jones. In other words, only old ladies and housewives (and people who spend a lot of mornings in doctors offices) know who she is now.

As far as Star Wars Goes... For Christmas, I illegally downloaded a copy of the Star Wars Christmas Special and burned it to three DVDs to give to each of my husband's good friends as tongue-in-cheek gifts.


Sad that she is considered a pioneer for women, her husband got her the job. Ok, maybe that means she married smart... But she is was touted as such for my generation.
#65 Feb 26 2012 at 6:00 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
I still don't care who Barbara Walters is.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#66 Feb 26 2012 at 6:26 PM Rating: Good
***
2,607 posts
Nilatai wrote:
I still don't care who Barbara Walters is.


That makes me like you more.
#68 Feb 27 2012 at 12:36 AM Rating: Good
Belkira wrote:
I have no idea who the other guy that Bijou brought up was/is.


William L. Shrirer was hired by Murrow and together they pioneered multi-natoinal news reporting (via radio). While Murrow reported from London, Shirer was in Berlin from aboot 1933-1938/9.

He wrote Berlin Diary and Rise and Fall of the Third Reich - books every American should read at some point (imno).
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
My own extraordinary nature has nothing to do with the validity of what I'm talking about..
#69 Feb 27 2012 at 8:27 AM Rating: Good
******
43,452 posts
Belkira wrote:
As far as Star Wars Goes... For Christmas, I illegally downloaded a copy of the Star Wars Christmas Special and burned it to three DVDs to give to each of my husband's good friends as tongue-in-cheek gifts.
Greatest worst Christmas Special ever.

MSTed version?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#70 Feb 27 2012 at 12:33 PM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,635 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Belkira wrote:
As far as Star Wars Goes... For Christmas, I illegally downloaded a copy of the Star Wars Christmas Special and burned it to three DVDs to give to each of my husband's good friends as tongue-in-cheek gifts.
Greatest worst Christmas Special ever.

MSTed version?


No, the original. I don't think any of them ever actually watched it, though. :(
#71 Feb 27 2012 at 1:07 PM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,677 posts
If you don't know who Barbara Walters is you probably don't know who the Wild and Crazy Guys or the Coneheads are either. That could be a problem.

____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#72 Feb 27 2012 at 4:48 PM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,564 posts
Elinda wrote:
Coneheads

I know that's a thing and that it existed.
#73 Feb 27 2012 at 9:10 PM Rating: Good
******
43,452 posts
Belkira wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Belkira wrote:
As far as Star Wars Goes... For Christmas, I illegally downloaded a copy of the Star Wars Christmas Special and burned it to three DVDs to give to each of my husband's good friends as tongue-in-cheek gifts.
Greatest worst Christmas Special ever.

MSTed version?
No, the original. I don't think any of them ever actually watched it, though. :(
They sound smart, but really boring.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#74 Feb 28 2012 at 2:22 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Allegory wrote:
Elinda wrote:
Coneheads

I know that's a thing and that it existed.

What he said.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#75 Feb 28 2012 at 3:39 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
[quote-Sir S] I would be willing to bet money that more US citizens aged 25-30 don't know who Barbara Walters is than haven't seen a Staw Wars movie. So I suppose if that is the case, it's "worse" socially to have not seen a Star Wars movie.
[/quote]

I disagree. Referencing back to TGIF, you would also have be oblivious of TGIF( Family Matters, Step by Step, Dinosaurs, etc) to not see a 4 second commercial on 20/20. I rarely watch any "Entertainment T.V"., but you would have to basically never watch it to not know what the View is.

On the other hand, it's very possible to know what Star Wars is and simply not be interested. Not everyone saw the Titanic, The Notebook, etc. but most people are familiar with them. Star Wars is unique enough for a person to say that s/he isn't interested in those types of films.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#76 Feb 28 2012 at 4:59 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
You could have watched TGIF and not remembered any of the commercials 10 years later. I know I certainly don't.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#77 Feb 28 2012 at 7:48 AM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,212 posts
Alma, I'll only say this once because it could be construed as a compliment. You're not an example of the average US citizen. Yes, you may fall in the target demographic, but you're definitely not representative of it.

The premise regards knowing who Walters is, not who has heard of her before. As Ugly says, you could easily have seen commercials and not remembered them. Heck, I'll admit to watching TGIF and I couldn't remember the lineup of shows.

Anyway, without conducting a survey I guess we'll never know for certain.
____________________________
Banh
#78 Feb 28 2012 at 7:51 AM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,212 posts
And if you count the "name sounds familiar but I don't know where I know it from" people, I'm counting people who have seen at least 30 minutes (including commercials) of a Star Wars movie and stopped watching.
____________________________
Banh
#79 Feb 28 2012 at 10:24 AM Rating: Good
***
3,362 posts
Quote:
Anyway, I was the guy who never saw Star Wars, who am not alone by the way. It's nothing against movies, I'm just never current with movies. I'm that guy who waits and waits till a movie is released, waits till the second weekend to avoid a room full of people, waits till the third weekend to avoid a room full of people, then finally buys it at the $5 bin from wal-mart, only to watch it months later.
Current? If you're not up to the 1970's yet, you might want to speed up the process.
#80 Feb 28 2012 at 10:25 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,452 posts
Don't tell him about the talkies yet. They'll blow his mind.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#81 Feb 29 2012 at 3:34 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
Sir Spoonless wrote:
Alma, I'll only say this once because it could be construed as a compliment. You're not an example of the average US citizen. Yes, you may fall in the target demographic, but you're definitely not representative of it.

The premise regards knowing who Walters is, not who has heard of her before. As Ugly says, you could easily have seen commercials and not remembered them. Heck, I'll admit to watching TGIF and I couldn't remember the lineup of shows.

Anyway, without conducting a survey I guess we'll never know for certain.


I wasn't differentiating "knowing" vs "having heard of", but I can see how that can be a difference. I don't remember the commercials or all of the line ups either, however, I do remember 20/20, because at the time, that was the "news" for me. I don't recall ever watching it though.

To be "fair", the guy in question NEVER watched T.V., at least voluntarily. He was "too busy being cool".
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#82 Feb 29 2012 at 3:36 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
Sir Spoonless wrote:
And if you count the "name sounds familiar but I don't know where I know it from" people, I'm counting people who have seen at least 30 minutes (including commercials) of a Star Wars movie and stopped watching.


If that's what you meant by "having heard of", then I was not including that. By that standard, I watch NASCAR, golf and hockey.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#83 Feb 29 2012 at 3:41 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
LeWoVoc wrote:
Quote:
Anyway, I was the guy who never saw Star Wars, who am not alone by the way. It's nothing against movies, I'm just never current with movies. I'm that guy who waits and waits till a movie is released, waits till the second weekend to avoid a room full of people, waits till the third weekend to avoid a room full of people, then finally buys it at the $5 bin from wal-mart, only to watch it months later.
Current? If you're not up to the 1970's yet, you might want to speed up the process.


Movies that are released before my birth, don't count. I'm sure that there are plenty "top movies" from the early filming days that people haven't seen.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#84 Feb 29 2012 at 4:21 PM Rating: Good
***
3,362 posts
Almalieque wrote:
LeWoVoc wrote:
Quote:
Anyway, I was the guy who never saw Star Wars, who am not alone by the way. It's nothing against movies, I'm just never current with movies. I'm that guy who waits and waits till a movie is released, waits till the second weekend to avoid a room full of people, waits till the third weekend to avoid a room full of people, then finally buys it at the $5 bin from wal-mart, only to watch it months later.
Current? If you're not up to the 1970's yet, you might want to speed up the process.


Movies that are released before my birth, don't count. I'm sure that there are plenty "top movies" from the early filming days that people haven't seen.
Early.... filming... days? 1977? I just don't even.
#85 Feb 29 2012 at 5:16 PM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,212 posts
LeWoVoc wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
LeWoVoc wrote:
Quote:
Anyway, I was the guy who never saw Star Wars, who am not alone by the way. It's nothing against movies, I'm just never current with movies. I'm that guy who waits and waits till a movie is released, waits till the second weekend to avoid a room full of people, waits till the third weekend to avoid a room full of people, then finally buys it at the $5 bin from wal-mart, only to watch it months later.
Current? If you're not up to the 1970's yet, you might want to speed up the process.


Movies that are released before my birth, don't count. I'm sure that there are plenty "top movies" from the early filming days that people haven't seen.
Early.... filming... days? 1977? I just don't even.
PROTIP: He wasn't referencing Star Wars there.
____________________________
Banh
#86 Mar 01 2012 at 7:54 AM Rating: Good
***
3,362 posts
Err, I know that. I thought it was the general consensus that no one really particularly cared about Alma's thoughts on films but rather kept him going because it's entertaining to see just how hard he tries to justify something so trivial as not seeing a particular movie. Similarly, with my previous post, I didn't really think he started at the beginning of film history and hadn't reached the 1970's yet.
#87 Mar 01 2012 at 8:13 AM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,212 posts
You'd have been better served by pointing out the theatrical releases of the special edition of the original trilogy as well as the release dates of Episodes I-III. Of course, I doubt any Star Wars movies have ever been $5 in a bargain bin, but they are pretty frequently available to watch for free on any number of television channels.
____________________________
Banh
#88 Mar 01 2012 at 2:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,282 posts
I've seen A Streetcar Named Desire more than once AND it was made WELL before I was born.

So, ha!
#89 Mar 02 2012 at 6:14 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,923 posts
Nadenu wrote:
I've seen A Streetcar Named Desire more than once AND it was made WELL before I was born.

So, ha!


Yeah, but you have taste.
____________________________
"India black magic anal sex zionist blow job terrorism child rape bicycle"
Just as Planned.
#90 Mar 02 2012 at 10:36 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
Sir Spoonless wrote:
You'd have been better served by pointing out the theatrical releases of the special edition of the original trilogy as well as the release dates of Episodes I-III. Of course, I doubt any Star Wars movies have ever been $5 in a bargain bin, but they are pretty frequently available to watch for free on any number of television channels.


This.

LeWoVoc wrote:
Err, I know that. I thought it was the general consensus that no one really particularly cared about Alma's thoughts on films but rather kept him going because it's entertaining to see just how hard he tries to justify something so trivial as not seeing a particular movie. Similarly, with my previous post, I didn't really think he started at the beginning of film history and hadn't reached the 1970's yet.


I think it's comical how you think you somehow have the "upper hand" in these conversations. If you believe a response from me is any indication of me taking you seriously on any level, then you have obviously failed at posting here... And I mean failed horribly.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#91 Mar 02 2012 at 10:54 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
If you believe a response from anyone is any indication of them taking you seriously on any level, then you have obviously failed at posting here... And I mean failed horribly.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#92 Mar 02 2012 at 11:00 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
If you believe a response from anyone is any indication of them taking you seriously on any level, then you have obviously failed at posting here... And I mean failed horribly.


If I did, then I wouldn't have made that comment now would I genius?

The answer is no...
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#93 Mar 02 2012 at 11:03 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
If you believe a response from anyone is any indication of them taking you seriously on any level, then you have obviously failed at posting here... And I mean failed horribly.


If I did, then I wouldn't have made that comment now would I genius?

The answer is no...

Well, you somehow seem to think people here debate with you...
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#94 Mar 02 2012 at 1:00 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
If you believe a response from anyone is any indication of them taking you seriously on any level, then you have obviously failed at posting here... And I mean failed horribly.


If I did, then I wouldn't have made that comment now would I genius?

The answer is no...

Well, you somehow seem to think people here debate with you...


No, that's your own misconception. Responding to a post doesn't make it a debate. You all want to believe that I think you're debating with me to support your fantasies of "trolling" me.Smiley: laugh

This is you all's attempt of trying to feel relevant. I challenge your beliefs in such a legitimate way that it's just easier to ridicule me than to actually address the issue. That way you don't have to accept being wrong. I just go along with it because it's a hobby for me. I know it's a mixture of legitimate responses and trolls. Unless your posts become annoyingly stupid with amateurish responses, then I will more than likely respond regardless of the intent.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#95 Mar 02 2012 at 1:02 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,041 posts
I post in response to Almalique because it stimulates my brains.

And by that I mean the brains in my stomach, because I'm actually a zombie.
#96 Mar 02 2012 at 2:51 PM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
Almalieque wrote:
No, that's your own misconception. Responding to a post doesn't make it a debate. You all want to believe that I think you're debating with me to support your fantasies of "trolling" me.Smiley: laugh
You're the one who promised to leave if everyone stopped debating with you. If none of us are debating with you (which we aren't) then it's time for you to leave.


Bye bye
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#97 Mar 02 2012 at 5:17 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Logic'd.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#98 Mar 02 2012 at 9:41 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,282 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
No, that's your own misconception. Responding to a post doesn't make it a debate. You all want to believe that I think you're debating with me to support your fantasies of "trolling" me.Smiley: laugh
You're the one who promised to leave if everyone stopped debating with you. If none of us are debating with you (which we aren't) then it's time for you to leave.


Bye bye

This.

No one debates with Alma. Everyone laughs at him.
#99 Mar 03 2012 at 3:35 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
No, that's your own misconception. Responding to a post doesn't make it a debate. You all want to believe that I think you're debating with me to support your fantasies of "trolling" me.Smiley: laugh
You're the one who promised to leave if everyone stopped debating with you. If none of us are debating with you (which we aren't) then it's time for you to leave.


Bye bye


I don't recall the exact verbiage that I used. How convenient it's no longer in your signature. I'm pretty sure that I said "argue". If the exact word were "debate", it was in a general sense, not literally. It's the same way that I used the term "Coke" to represent all soft drinks. What that statement meant is that if you continue to respond to me, then I will stay engaged. I apologize if you were unable to pick up on that.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#100 Mar 03 2012 at 5:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
Ugly stop directly responding to it and it will stop responding back.
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#101 Mar 03 2012 at 9:29 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
You used debate and that's not the definition of debate. Christ I wish you would learn English.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 56 All times are in CDT
Aethien, Iamadam, Timelordwho, Xsarus, Anonymous Guests (52)