Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

There's Halloween and then there's everyone else.Follow

#1 Oct 26 2011 at 2:43 PM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
Today (or depending on whom you ask yesterday) marks the beginning of Diwali (the festival of lights) and the Hindu New Year and after Halloween it's Eid-al-Adha and over here all the lovely Hindu/Sikh/Muslim people I know have decided to celebrate together since it's nearly the same date anyway and that way there's more events and such.

Yaay.

Also, American Diwali-relevant video.



साल मुबारक! | !عید مُبارک
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
#2 Oct 26 2011 at 3:24 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,776 posts
There's an awesome Diwali Festival here in San Diego at Balboa Park that just took place on Sunday. We couldn't make it since we were still recuperating from Disneyland the day before.
#3 Oct 26 2011 at 3:26 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,460 posts
How dare the President of the United States of America acknowledge another culture? Doesn't he understand this country was founded on Christianity? What a filthy heathen.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4 Oct 26 2011 at 3:36 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Friend of mine is Sikh, she's not big on religion though. I don't know any hindus or Jains, but I wish I did. Jainism is awesome.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#5 Oct 26 2011 at 4:15 PM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
Sikh talk reminds me I ordered a shalwar kameez done by Diwali as I was gonna head to the gurdwara, but the tailor lost my measurements and now it's been moved to being ready by Eid. Meh. To be fair, I've got three Eid parties to attend, so that's slightly more important anyway.

And yeah, Jainism is cool. Just from a standpoint of nerding out of societal frameworks alone.

I actually don't know any Sikhs locally, I know some in Dundee, Singapore and London. Meh.
I do know a lot of Hindus, my dokha dealer is one of them (I found out because he had a Bible in his room).
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
#6 Oct 26 2011 at 6:16 PM Rating: Decent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
How does he need your measurements? Big tits, smaller waist, big hips. Job done. Smiley: grin
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#7 Oct 26 2011 at 7:13 PM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
*she
(Muslim shop.)

And it doesn't work like that. Most clothes from normal stores don't really fit me that well...
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
#8 Oct 27 2011 at 11:31 AM Rating: Decent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
'cause your tits are too big. Srs.



I joke, there's no such thing as too big.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#9 Oct 28 2011 at 12:58 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,610 posts
Nilatai wrote:
'cause your tits are too big. Srs.



I joke, there's no such thing as too big.


Way to charm 'em. Smiley: nod
____________________________
my Tumblr
Pixelmon Server Info
Rust Server Info
#10 Oct 28 2011 at 3:58 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,049 posts
Nilatai wrote:
'cause your tits are too big. Srs.



I joke, there's no such thing as too big.
You agree with me that she should get herself a corset then? Smiley: grin
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#11 Oct 28 2011 at 4:57 AM Rating: Good
Kuwoobie wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
'cause your tits are too big. Srs.



I joke, there's no such thing as too big.


Way to charm 'em. Smiley: nod


Yeah... That was all sorts of offensive. Srs. Although I suppose if you're always drunk you can't really help what you say. Smiley: tongue
____________________________
Proudmoore US server:
Popina, 90 Priest
Digits, 86 Shaman
Thelesis, 85 Mage
Willowmei, 85 Druid
Necralita, 85 DK
Shrika, 72 Warlock
Jaquelle, 54 Paladin
Grakine, 32 Hunter
The MMO-Zam's FB group. Please message me first so I know who you are.
#12 Oct 28 2011 at 5:48 AM Rating: Excellent
Nilatai wrote:
'cause your tits are too big. Srs.



I joke, there's no such thing as too big.
I've seen too big plenty of times. Once you start leaving the D's it gets kinda scary.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#13 Oct 28 2011 at 5:51 AM Rating: Decent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
'cause your tits are too big. Srs.



I joke, there's no such thing as too big.
You agree with me that she should get herself a corset then? Smiley: grin

Yeus! Smiley: schooled

Wonder Gem PigtailsOfDoom wrote:
Kuwoobie wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
'cause your tits are too big. Srs.



I joke, there's no such thing as too big.


Way to charm 'em. Smiley: nod


Yeah... That was all sorts of offensive. Srs. Although I suppose if you're always drunk you can't really help what you say. Smiley: tongue

Not all the time! Just last night.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#14 Oct 28 2011 at 9:11 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,049 posts
Nilatai wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
'cause your tits are too big. Srs.



I joke, there's no such thing as too big.
You agree with me that she should get herself a corset then? Smiley: grin

Yeus! Smiley: schooled
Well, help me convince her to buy one then. Smiley: grin
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#15 Oct 28 2011 at 11:57 AM Rating: Excellent
Spankatorium Administratix
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
1oooo posts
Aethien SEE PM, kthx
____________________________
ZAM: Support FAQ | Forum FAQ | Forum Rules | Mobile
DF: Twitter | FB
KnotKrazy: FB | Etsy
#16 Oct 28 2011 at 2:01 PM Rating: Good
Uh-oh. Is Aeth in trouble? Smiley: frown
____________________________
Proudmoore US server:
Popina, 90 Priest
Digits, 86 Shaman
Thelesis, 85 Mage
Willowmei, 85 Druid
Necralita, 85 DK
Shrika, 72 Warlock
Jaquelle, 54 Paladin
Grakine, 32 Hunter
The MMO-Zam's FB group. Please message me first so I know who you are.
#17 Oct 28 2011 at 2:13 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,049 posts
Nah, just something private between me and DF Smiley: sly
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#18 Oct 28 2011 at 2:58 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,929 posts
The graphic design stuff DF was looking for, not sexting.
____________________________
"India black magic anal sex zionist blow job terrorism child rape bicycle"
Just as Planned.
#19 Oct 28 2011 at 4:56 PM Rating: Good
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Nah, just something private between me and DF Smiley: sly


Ah okay. That sounds much better! Smiley: grin
____________________________
Proudmoore US server:
Popina, 90 Priest
Digits, 86 Shaman
Thelesis, 85 Mage
Willowmei, 85 Druid
Necralita, 85 DK
Shrika, 72 Warlock
Jaquelle, 54 Paladin
Grakine, 32 Hunter
The MMO-Zam's FB group. Please message me first so I know who you are.
#20 Oct 28 2011 at 11:41 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,437 posts
Apparently my **** Muslim friend (and thus didn't celebrate it) was pretty **** off when her phone blew up with people asking her what she was planning for Diwali.

When my friend who is Hindu told me she was celebrating the Festival of Lights this weekend, I messed with her and asked "Hanukkah?"

Edited, Oct 29th 2011 1:42am by IDrownFish
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist anus.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#21 Oct 29 2011 at 6:53 AM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
Seriously, our Muslims here just celebrate Diwali as extended Eid and it's fiiiine. The main party is on the 10th, anyway.

For reference, Eid is on the 6th (7th for Pakistanis because they always do stuff a day after the Bengalis, otherwise the Bengalis are right!)


And meh. I'm probably gonna tend toward wearing kameez every day because **** having people try and look through my clothes.
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 47 All times are in CDT
Aethien, BeanX, sherryrobert, Anonymous Guests (44)