Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFollow

#1 Sep 08 2011 at 4:14 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,915 posts
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I don't know how you peons survive without premium.
Gah that was awful.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#2 Sep 08 2011 at 5:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,040 posts
The title made me think you got a new vibrator or something. This is not quite as entertaining.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#3 Sep 08 2011 at 5:24 AM Rating: Decent
****
7,819 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:

I don't know how you peons survive without premium.
Gah that was awful.


Yes it was! Maybe an ARRRRRRRRRRGH! would have worked better?
____________________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ImGatomon/Request.jpg

. “Power even if it is raw uncontrolled potential is just as dangerous as a trained assassin. It is unpredictable and deadly if your are not prepared." ~Gatomon From the story A Fox Among Wolves.
#4 Sep 08 2011 at 6:06 AM Rating: Good
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
The title made me think you got a new vibrator or something.
^^^
That.Smiley: grin
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
My own extraordinary nature has nothing to do with the validity of what I'm talking about..
#5 Sep 08 2011 at 6:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,915 posts
#6 Sep 08 2011 at 6:49 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,040 posts
That's a **** fancy one Ari. Have fun with it!
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#7 Sep 08 2011 at 8:37 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,340 posts
Some of those side views make it look like a red chile. Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Someone on another forum wrote:
Wow, you've got an awesome writing style.! I really dig the narrator's back story, humor, sarcasm, and the plethora of pop culture references. Altogether a refreshingly different RotR journal (not that I don't like the more traditional ones, mind you).

#8 Sep 08 2011 at 8:54 AM Rating: Good
******
43,458 posts
HNNNNNG.
Screenshot
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#9 Sep 08 2011 at 10:34 AM Rating: Good
Dragon vibrators should burn you too.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#10 Sep 08 2011 at 11:54 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
****
8,138 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I don't know how you peons survive without premium.
Gah that was awful.


Some of us are able to set personas for ourselves without having to revert to a mere 120x120 set of pixels, or overused smile icons to define us.



Edited, Sep 8th 2011 12:55pm by Dyadem
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#11 Sep 08 2011 at 12:03 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,040 posts
You can use smileys now Dyadem. And you can just say that you're jealous of the avatar, she has a very nice avatar.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#12 Sep 08 2011 at 12:19 PM Rating: Good
*****
15,788 posts
Dyadem wrote:
Aripyanfar wrote:
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I don't know how you peons survive without premium.
Gah that was awful.


Some of us are able to set personas for ourselves without having to revert to a mere 120x120 set of pixels, or overused smile icons to define us.


Who the **** are you?
____________________________
"I have lost my way
But I hear a tale
About a heaven in Alberta
Where they've got all **** for a basement"

#13 Sep 08 2011 at 12:43 PM Rating: Excellent
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
Iamadam the Malefic wrote:
Dyadem wrote:
Aripyanfar wrote:
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I don't know how you peons survive without premium.
Gah that was awful.


Some of us are able to set personas for ourselves without having to revert to a mere 120x120 set of pixels, or overused smile icons to define us.


Who the @#%^ are you?
Wint?
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#14 Sep 08 2011 at 5:49 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
ITT: Ari is a 2 stroke engine.
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#15 Sep 08 2011 at 6:07 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,927 posts
Admiral Lubriderm wrote:
Dragon vibrators should burn you too.


That's what the chile oil coating is for, no?
____________________________
"India black magic anal sex zionist blow job terrorism child rape bicycle"
Just as Planned.
#16 Sep 08 2011 at 9:58 PM Rating: Decent
@#%^ing DRK
*****
13,137 posts


Dyadem, if that's the case, you are known as Doug Jr.
#17 Sep 09 2011 at 1:28 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,915 posts
Dyadem wrote:
Some of us are able to set personas for ourselves without having to revert to a mere 120x120 set of pixels, or overused smile icons to define us.
Smiley: lol

Iamamdam wrote:
Who the @#%^ are you?
Smiley: lolSmiley: lol

Sweetums wrote:
Wint?
/giggle

Tyrrant wrote:
ITT: Ari is a 2 stroke engine.
Smiley: lolSmiley: lolSmiley: lolSmiley: lol

Timelordwho wrote:
Admiral Lubriderm wrote:
Dragon vibrators should burn you too.
That's what the chile oil coating is for, no?
Smiley: nod **** straight
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#18 Sep 09 2011 at 5:59 AM Rating: Good
Timelordwho wrote:
Admiral Lubriderm wrote:
Dragon vibrators should burn you too.


That's what the chile oil coating is for, no?
That made me ouch in my head.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#19 Sep 09 2011 at 6:33 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,915 posts
If chilli oil is too much, a little lemon juice is nice for a bit of zest!

Smiley: schooled
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#20 Sep 09 2011 at 6:43 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
I thought the zest was good for some zest.
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 52 All times are in CDT
Timelordwho, Anonymous Guests (51)