Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

New York approves Same *** Marriage.Follow

#152 Jun 29 2011 at 1:44 PM Rating: Good
Here is my victory lap.

ETA: Apparently I'm doing it in a hovercraft full of eels.

Edited, Jun 29th 2011 12:45pm by PunkFloyd
____________________________
Love,
PunkFloyd
#153 Jun 29 2011 at 1:47 PM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,251 posts
Edit eels don't count.
____________________________
Banh
#154 Jun 29 2011 at 4:49 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,091 posts
idiggory wrote:
Quote:
Given that I've been arguing the same exact argument, I would have to say "no, it's not"


Your argument is made up of sub-arguments that contradict each other.


Example?
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#155 Jun 29 2011 at 6:13 PM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,984 posts
I'm not going to bother. There's no reason to attempt to teach someone who is actively trying not to learn.

____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#156Almalieque, Posted: Jun 30 2011 at 5:58 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Oh, thanks, that's all you had to say. Providing an example of the said contradictions isn't teaching.
#157 Jun 30 2011 at 7:14 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Is there any better example of Alma's junior-high level debate skills than his "nyah-nyah" retorts? Or his obsessive-compulsive need to get the last word?

Perhaps its the fact that he has to characterize others giving up trying to have a rational back-and-forth with him as a personal victory. I think I'll go with that one.

Edited, Jun 30th 2011 9:20am by Eske
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#158 Jun 30 2011 at 7:21 AM Rating: Excellent
Eske Esquire wrote:
Is there any better example of Alma's junior-high level debate skills than his "nyah-nyah" retorts? Or his obsessive-compulsive need to get the last word?
I can't say which is better, but both are fair assessments. To be fair to him, since he's probably within 10 years of being caught on the business end of a glory hole, I don't blame him for not having any substantial arguments against homosexuality other then that 'ewww, it's icky' (reads: why do I have these feelings about other guys?).
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#159 Jun 30 2011 at 8:58 AM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,984 posts
Quote:
Perhaps its the fact that he has to characterize others giving up trying to have a rational back-and-forth with him as a personal victory. I think I'll go with that one.


Yeah. Fortunately, I don't really care if he fools himself into thinking he's intelligent.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#160 Jun 30 2011 at 9:51 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,091 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Is there any better example of Alma's junior-high level debate skills than his "nyah-nyah" retorts? Or his obsessive-compulsive need to get the last word?


"nyah-nyah" resorts?

I was accused of making sub arguments that contradict each other. I asked for an example. He failed to provide one. How is that "trying to get the last word"? If you can't back up your claim, then don't make one. That's how arguments work. Just because I counter your nonsense, that doesn't mean I'm trying to get the last word. Don't say anything stupid and it wont be countered.

Lubriderm Quick Hands wrote:
I can't say which is better, but both are fair assessments. To be fair to him, since he's probably within 10 years of being caught on the business end of a glory hole, .


"Business glory hole"? Do you mean out of a job?

Lubriderm wrote:
I don't blame him for not having any substantial arguments against homosexuality other then that 'ewww, it's icky' (reads: why do I have these feelings about other guys?)


Just because you refuse to accept any argument that contradicts your own, doesn't meant that it has to be reduced to "eww, it's icky".
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#161 Jun 30 2011 at 9:59 AM Rating: Excellent
******
30,643 posts
Almalieque wrote:
"Business glory hole"? Do you mean out of a job?


"Business end of a glory hole." In other words, you're catching through the hole in the shady restroom off of the interstate.

That's as close as I'm coming to explaining a glory hole. Google it otherwise.
#162 Jun 30 2011 at 11:30 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
Is there any better example of Alma's junior-high level debate skills than his "nyah-nyah" retorts? Or his obsessive-compulsive need to get the last word?


"nyah-nyah" resorts?

I was accused of making sub arguments that contradict each other. I asked for an example. He failed to provide one. How is that "trying to get the last word"? If you can't back up your claim, then don't make one. That's how arguments work. Just because I counter your nonsense, that doesn't mean I'm trying to get the last word. Don't say anything stupid and it wont be countered.


Thanks for proving my point. I knew you'd come through for me.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#163 Jun 30 2011 at 11:52 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,091 posts
Belkira the Tulip wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
"Business glory hole"? Do you mean out of a job?


"Business end of a glory hole." In other words, you're catching through the hole in the shady restroom off of the interstate.

That's as close as I'm coming to explaining a glory hole. Google it otherwise.


I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

Eske wrote:
Thanks for proving my point. I knew you'd come through for me.


Wait, what?

So, let me get this straight. If someone makes false accusations about you (in this case "nyah-nyah " tactics /contradicting points), asking for examples is a "gotta get the last word"?

You're not fooling anyone. The simple fact that you replied with a post of no substance other than "I told you so" is evident enough that you're a victim of your own accusation disguised as "trolling".
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#164 Jun 30 2011 at 11:57 AM Rating: Good
******
30,643 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Eske wrote:
Thanks for proving my point. I knew you'd come through for me.


Wait, what?

So, let me get this straight. If someone makes false accusations about you (in this case "nyah-nyah " tactics /contradicting points), asking for examples is a "gotta get the last word"?


No. Insisting on being the last person to respond, no matter what, is how you have "gotta get the last word."

I can't tell you how many times someone has said something (or posted here) about me and I've just rolled my eyes and went on instead of rising to the bait and having to get the last word in on them. It's almost like you think if you're the last one to post on the topic, you think you've won the argument. As if by simply outlasting everyone, you're winner by default.
#165 Jun 30 2011 at 11:59 AM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Wait, what?

So, let me get this straight. If someone makes false accusations about you (in this case "nyah-nyah " tactics /contradicting points), asking for examples is a "gotta get the last word"?

You're not fooling anyone. The simple fact that you replied with a post of no substance other than "I told you so" is evident enough that you're a victim of your own accusation disguised as "trolling".


Keep it up. I bet if you keep doggedly retorting, you'll prove that you don't always have to get the last word in.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#166 Jun 30 2011 at 1:21 PM Rating: Decent
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,984 posts
Though, that's not safe. If I get bored enough, I'll feel the need to give him proof. That'll just reinforce the bad behavior.

This is why all the dogs I have owned have been poorly trained. >.<
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#167 Jun 30 2011 at 1:36 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
idiggory wrote:
This is why all the dogs I have owned have been poorly trained. >.<

Did you just imply that Alma is no better than an untrained dog who keeps barking at the wind because he knows no better?

____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#168 Jun 30 2011 at 1:42 PM Rating: Excellent
******
44,520 posts
Wouldn't dream of insulting dogs.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#169 Jun 30 2011 at 1:46 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Tyrrant wrote:
idiggory wrote:
This is why all the dogs I have owned have been poorly trained. >.<

Did you just imply that Alma is no better than an untrained dog who keeps barking at the wind because he knows no better?



Sometimes my dog picks a random object in the apartment (say, a bag, chair, or plant) that's been there for months, and that she's seen a million times, and will suddenly jump back from it and tense up as if it just appeared in front of her. She'll then bark at it for a few minutes, and stare and whine, before eventually assuring herself that it is not a threat.

I think that she's smarter and more self-aware than Alma.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#170 Jun 30 2011 at 1:53 PM Rating: Decent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
Smiley: lol
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#171 Jun 30 2011 at 2:59 PM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,984 posts
My last dog would walk into walls. Still smarter.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#172 Jun 30 2011 at 3:10 PM Rating: Excellent
******
44,520 posts
My sister has a cat that literally drags a stuffed monkey to where ever the crowd is and starts humping it. I'd feel appalled if it wasn't hilarious.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#173 Jun 30 2011 at 3:22 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
My sister has a cat that literally drags a stuffed monkey to where ever the crowd is and starts humping it. I'd feel appalled if it wasn't hilarious.


Oh my god. Smiley: lol

Smiley: monkey
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#174 Jun 30 2011 at 5:30 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,091 posts
Belkira wrote:
No. Insisting on being the last person to respond, no matter what, is how you have "gotta get the last word."

I can't tell you how many times someone has said something (or posted here) about me and I've just rolled my eyes and went on instead of rising to the bait and having to get the last word in on them. It's almost like you think if you're the last one to post on the topic, you think you've won the argument. As if by simply outlasting everyone, you're winner by default.


Well, that's not the case. This is a debate, accusations were made and I asked for examples. If you don't anyone to question an accusation made on them, then don't make any. Now, if the accusation were "You're just a big poo-poo face", then you would have a point. That's not the case.

I actually started ignoring Idiggory(even told him so) because he was just stuck on repeat. He had made several comments that I haven't responded to. Ugly ALWAYS make stupid comments in attempt to troll and I've ignored plenty of those. So, once again, this has nothing to do with "Getting the last word", but all about "back up your claims". If it bothers you that people always want you to back up your claims in a debate, then just stop arguing. It's just as simple as that.

Finally, I never said nor hinted that by having the last word means "winning", this is nothing but gibberish that others here live by. They accuse others of believing that while all at the same time insist on having the last word while pretending to be "trolling".

It's typically fairly simple to determine if someone gives up out of frustration vs being wrong.

Eske wrote:


Keep it up. I bet if you keep doggedly retorting, you'll prove that you don't always have to get the last word in.


So, are you going to answer the question?

Ugly wrote:
My sister has a cat that literally drags a stuffed monkey to where ever the crowd is and starts humping it. I'd feel appalled if it wasn't hilarious.


And since it naturally occurs in nature, then.......
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#175 Jun 30 2011 at 7:01 PM Rating: Excellent
******
30,643 posts
Almalieque wrote:
I actually started ignoring Idiggory(even told him so)


Smiley: laugh


Almalieque wrote:
Finally, I never said nor hinted that by having the last word means "winning"...


I didn't say that you ever said or hinted that. I said "it seems like you believe..." Which means I'm inferring an assumption based on your actions. Nothing more.
#176 Jun 30 2011 at 7:38 PM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,984 posts
Quote:
My sister has a cat that literally drags a stuffed monkey to where ever the crowd is and starts humping it. I'd feel appalled if it wasn't hilarious.


The fact that it's a cat makes it hilarious.

If it was Alma, I'd feel obliged to put him down.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#177 Jun 30 2011 at 8:23 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,091 posts
Belkira the Tulip wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
I actually started ignoring Idiggory(even told him so)


Smiley: laugh


Almalieque wrote:
Finally, I never said nor hinted that by having the last word means "winning"...


I didn't say that you ever said or hinted that. I said "it seems like you believe..." Which means I'm inferring an assumption based on your actions. Nothing more.


Me telling him that was NOT the last word, so it isn't as funny as you think.

Well that wasn't solely directed at you as others imply that as a fact. If I incorrectly addressed you, then I apologize for being wrong.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#178 Jun 30 2011 at 9:34 PM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,984 posts
Smiley: lol
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#179 Jun 30 2011 at 10:18 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Almalieque wrote:
So, are you going to answer the question?


Hmm...what's in it for me?
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#180 Jul 01 2011 at 6:02 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,091 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
So, are you going to answer the question?


Hmm...what's in it for me?


Not appearing like a fool. I mean, you can leave it at "responding to false accusations during a debate means getting the last word". It just makes you seem not so bright.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#181 Jul 01 2011 at 6:07 AM Rating: Good
Almalieque wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
So, are you going to answer the question?


Hmm...what's in it for me?


Not appearing like a fool. I mean, you can leave it at "responding to false accusations during a debate means getting the last word". It just makes you seem not so bright.

Last word.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#182 Jul 01 2011 at 6:09 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,765 posts
Damned if you, damned if you don't? Responding to Alma makes you look like a fool as well. I know all too well.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#183 Jul 01 2011 at 6:18 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
So, are you going to answer the question?


Hmm...what's in it for me?


Not appearing like a fool. I mean, you can leave it at "responding to false accusations during a debate means getting the last word". It just makes you seem not so bright.


Mmm...I'm not convinced. I mean I get that you would think that. I just don't see why I should care.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#184 Jul 01 2011 at 6:28 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,091 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
So, are you going to answer the question?


Hmm...what's in it for me?


Not appearing like a fool. I mean, you can leave it at "responding to false accusations during a debate means getting the last word". It just makes you seem not so bright.


Mmm...I'm not convinced. I mean I get that you would think that. I just don't see why I should care.


Then, don't care then. I know you would love to think that you don't look foolish for believing something so stupid, but it's the truth. At the end of the day, it's your call not mine. It's like pleading the 5th for a murder case. Why else would you plead the "fif" unless you have some part in it?
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#185 Jul 01 2011 at 9:04 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Then, don't care then. I know you would love to think that you don't look foolish for believing something so stupid, but it's the truth. At the end of the day, it's your call not mine. It's like pleading the 5th for a murder case. Why else would you plead the "fif" unless you have some part in it?


What if you were put on trial by a 13 year-old with no understanding of law, equity, or simple logic, and presented with a fallacious question. Say you know, from experience, that even a rational, well-formed response will not change his mind. Let's say, also, that you knew the judge and jury to be adults who did understand the law, equity, and simple logic, and who knew the 13 year-old for what he was.

Yeah, I could see pleading the fifth there.

Edited, Jul 1st 2011 11:05am by Eske
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#186 Jul 01 2011 at 9:08 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
Uglysasquatch, Mercenary Major wrote:
Damned if you, damned if you don't? Responding to Alma makes you look like a fool as well. I know all too well.

This. Smiley: glare
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#187 Jul 01 2011 at 11:33 AM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,984 posts
Quote:
What if you were put on trial by a 13 year-old with no understanding of law, equity, or simple logic, and presented with a fallacious question. Say you know, from experience, that even a rational, well-formed response will not change his mind. Let's say, also, that you knew the judge and jury to be adults who did understand the law, equity, and simple logic, and who knew the 13 year-old for what he was.

Yeah, I could see pleading the fifth there.


I see what you did there.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#188 Jul 01 2011 at 12:10 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,091 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Then, don't care then. I know you would love to think that you don't look foolish for believing something so stupid, but it's the truth. At the end of the day, it's your call not mine. It's like pleading the 5th for a murder case. Why else would you plead the "fif" unless you have some part in it?


What if you were put on trial by a 13 year-old with no understanding of law, equity, or simple logic, and presented with a fallacious question. Say you know, from experience, that even a rational, well-formed response will not change his mind. Let's say, also, that you knew the judge and jury to be adults who did understand the law, equity, and simple logic, and who knew the 13 year-old for what he was.

Yeah, I could see pleading the fifth there.

Edited, Jul 1st 2011 11:05am by Eske



I would then question your understanding of the 13 year old. By pleading the fifth without any initial explanation, you appear to be guilty. Chances are, that 13 year old knows a whole lot more than you think, but you're too stuck on your high horse to realize that. Ironically, by deeming the 13 year old as such, you have become what you ridiculed.

So, no, I still wouldn't plead the fifth.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#189 Jul 01 2011 at 12:31 PM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,984 posts
You would defend the 13 year old.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#190 Jul 01 2011 at 1:52 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Almalieque wrote:
It's like pleading the 5th for a murder case. Why else would you plead the "fif" unless you have some part in it?

Because you're worried that the prosecution will twist your statements or because you know your statements won't sound convincing despite your innocence. Or because your spouse is on trial and you're worried about the prosecution. Or because you're worried about revealing things unrelated to the case. In any event, the jury isn't supposed to hold it against you since it's your right to testify or not testify and you always have the defense phase to take easier questioning from your own attorney and assert your innocence.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#191 Jul 01 2011 at 2:20 PM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,984 posts
Quote:
Because you're worried that the prosecution will twist your statements or because you know your statements won't sound convincing despite your innocence. Or because your spouse is on trial and you're worried about the prosecution. Or because you're worried about revealing things unrelated to the case. In any event, the jury isn't supposed to hold it against you since it's your right to testify or not testify and you always have the defense phase to take easier questioning from your own attorney and assert your innocence.


Really, that's all that matters.

As for more reasons why someone wouldn't want to testify, you also need to consider what a high-stress scenario that is. Any displayed image other than apologetic confidence would probably psychologically work against you. If you aren't a good public speaker, prone to stuttering, etc., you might vastly prefer your attorney to make your case.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#192 Jul 01 2011 at 2:21 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,091 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
It's like pleading the 5th for a murder case. Why else would you plead the "fif" unless you have some part in it?

Because you're worried that the prosecution will twist your statements or because you know your statements won't sound convincing despite your innocence. Or because your spouse is on trial and you're worried about the prosecution. Or because you're worried about revealing things unrelated to the case. In any event, the jury isn't supposed to hold it against you since it's your right to testify or not testify and you always have the defense phase to take easier questioning from your own attorney and assert your innocence.


Valid points, but I'm sure there are many people who do it simply because they are guilty. Given that, I would answer as much correctly as possible assuming it wont conflict with the said information.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#193 Jul 01 2011 at 2:33 PM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,984 posts
I hope that you are never called upon to be part of a jury.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#194 Jul 01 2011 at 6:47 PM Rating: Good
Remeber when I asked Alma for proof that he was indeed a member of the military?
Y'know,a picture of him holding a sign saying , like, **** =28? in uniform or some such?


Still waiting.
____________________________
Allegory wrote:
Bijou your art is exceptionally creepy. It seems like their should be something menacing about it, yet no such tone is present.
#195 Jul 01 2011 at 6:55 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,091 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
Remeber when I asked Alma for proof that he was indeed a member of the military?
Y'know,a picture of him holding a sign saying , like, @#%^ =28? in uniform or some such?


Still waiting.


If you honestly don't believe that I'm in the military by now, then there isn't any proof good enough outside meeting in person. Unless you're planning on going to Iraq any time soon, I guess you're just going to have to continue to live in denial/doubt.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#196 Jul 01 2011 at 7:00 PM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,984 posts
Quote:
I guess you're just going to have to continue to live in denial/doubt.


I doubt you're able to figure out which way the gun goes...

So, yeah.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#197 Jul 01 2011 at 7:02 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
5,159 posts
Almalieque wrote:
If you honestly don't believe that I'm in the military by now, then there isn't any proof good enough outside meeting in person. Unless you're planning on going to Iraq any time soon, I guess you're just going to have to continue to live in denial/doubt.

Really? Have you provided any proof that you're in the military aside from spouting off a bunch of acronyms like that somehow constitutes knowledge that non-military personnel don't have access to?
#198 Jul 01 2011 at 7:09 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
Majivo wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If you honestly don't believe that I'm in the military by now, then there isn't any proof good enough outside meeting in person. Unless you're planning on going to Iraq any time soon, I guess you're just going to have to continue to live in denial/doubt.

Really? Have you provided any proof that you're in the military aside from spouting off a bunch of acronyms like that somehow constitutes knowledge that non-military personnel don't have access to?

No.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#199 Jul 01 2011 at 7:38 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
9,091 posts
idiggory wrote:
Quote:
I guess you're just going to have to continue to live in denial/doubt.


I doubt you're able to figure out which way the gun goes...

So, yeah.


In your direction?

amirite?

Majivo wrote:
Really? Have you provided any proof that you're in the military aside from spouting off a bunch of acronyms like that somehow constitutes knowledge that non-military personnel don't have access to?


From what I've seen, I've provided the same amount of proof as anyone else on this forum who had claimmed to be in the military. Besides, if LolGaxe and I can understand each other, that's pretty good enough evidence. It's kind of difficult for someone to NOT be or have been in the Army to talk Army to someone who's in the Army. The closest people to be able to do so are dependents and they even have limited knowledge.

The bottom line is, if for some reason you don't believe that I'm in the military, there isn't suffice amount of proof to convince you otherwise other than meeting in person. Even if I showed you a picture with a sigh "I R Almalieque" in uniform, while making a post on allakhazam, you would accuse it of being a picture of someone else. Just like people did when I showed everyone my unofficial transcript to prove that I have a BS in Math and in Comp Sci. Everyone posted their made up degrees saying that anyone can post a fake degree. Then for the ones who accepted my transcript as legit ridiculed me for proving them wrong.

There simply isn't anything I could do. It's a lose-lose scenario.

So, as I said... just continue to live in denial.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#200 Jul 01 2011 at 7:56 PM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,984 posts
Lol, what's funny is that if he IS in the army, he could get in serious **** for this.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I guess you're just going to have to continue to live in denial/doubt.
I doubt you're able to figure out which way the gun goes...

So, yeah.


In your direction?

amirite?


Too bad I'm not vindictive.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#201 Jul 01 2011 at 7:57 PM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,984 posts
Quote:
Besides, if LolGaxe and I can understand each other, that's pretty good enough evidence. It's kind of difficult for someone to NOT be or have been in the Army to talk Army to someone who's in the Army.


Wait, lolgaxe can understand you?

Poor lolgaxe...

Smiley: oyvey
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 49 All times are in CST
irsagul, Anonymous Guests (48)