Doesn't matter if it's music to make you crazy, cry, or chill.
What are your top five albums to drink to?
5) Led Zepplin "IV" - trite, I know, but still a good CD with some nice ballady type songs and some out and out rockers.
4) Otis Redding "The Very Best of Otis Redding" - good, if not depressing, slow music to chill out and/or commisserate with.
3) The Clash "The Clash" - Janie Jones, London Calling and I Fought the Law, need I say more?
2) Mazzy Star "So Tonight That I Might See" - ethereal, depressing, and beautiful. Good music to drown your sorrows to.
1) Flogging Molley Swagger - good irish/punkish music to sing and drink to. Gotta have some Irish music when you're drinking.