Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

i need help with teh ladies.Follow

#1 Jun 14 2004 at 7:42 PM Rating: Default
4 posts
Ok, i have a problem. and i need some advice.

I have this girl ive been with for a while. i like her, but ther eis one problem. (ok before i go on, please dont post anything about me beeing racist if you dont like what i have to say. and sorry in advanced) i just found out she dated a Black guy. I am against inter racial dating. i realy dont like it. ive tryed to just brush it off, and not think about it, but i cant. it bothers me all day. I dont realy care that she dated him(if its the only one), i just dont wanna be with her if she has done anything with him(sexual acts). it just makes me sick thinking about it.

now the question.

should i just leave her? or should i ask her if she has done anything(say Bjs/sex). but if i ask her, she may get mad, and i dont want that to happen if she didnt do anything.

ok if she has done anything with him, i think ima just leave that hoe. but if she hasnt and shes not mad at me, ima stay with it, and just not tell any one she was with a black guy. o yea i realy like this girl that is why ima stay with her if shes hasnt done anything.

If you help me thnx in advanced. and please dont say anything about me being racist.

Edited, Mon Jun 14 20:43:22 2004 by WomenTrouble
#2 Jun 14 2004 at 7:50 PM Rating: Good
Quote:
i just dont wanna be with her if she has done anything with him(sexual acts). it just makes me sick thinking about it.


So you like to imagine her doing sexual acts with white guys? This may say more about you, than her!??!?!


ps. By the way, I listened to you, I didn't say anything about your racism.
____________________________
Sarcasm, the lowest form of wit, is my best weapon.

Reinmon, 58 Ranger
Slaher, 58 Shaman
Aude Sapere
Povar Server
#3 Jun 14 2004 at 8:01 PM Rating: Default
4 posts
I dont fantasize about her being with a white people, i just dont want to do anything with her if that black man meat was inside her b4 me. ughh disgusting. i guess im just old school. i dont dig the inter racial dating thing. (say what if she gave him a BJ? i dont want to be kissing her if that happened.)
#4 Jun 14 2004 at 8:03 PM Rating: Decent
Imaginary Friend
*****
15,935 posts
Quote:
o yea i realy like this girl that is why ima stay with her if shes hasnt done anything.

If you help me thnx in advanced. and please dont say anything about me being racist.


OK, you're a **** idiot.


..you only want her for **** than???

Does it make you sick that she might have touched a black guy?? Will you not touch her??

Waht if she kissed him??? You're going to put your lips on hers??

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
do HER a favour and DO NOT stay with her.

You're almost there though at least you admit :
Quote:
i have a problem





Edited, Mon Jun 14 21:06:43 2004 by Kelvyquayo
____________________________
With the receiver in my hand..
#5 Jun 14 2004 at 8:04 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
294 posts
I guess to me what they do in the past is in there past its not the future.U can't let what she did in the past affect now.stay with her.If u need to get Professional help,but to me its not worth breaking up over..
____________________________
War 49,Pld 75 Nin 37, Sam 40 Smithing 23, Gold Smithing 36,Alch 91+2,WoodWorking 46 Bastok Rank 6
Paragon of Paladin Exellence


Life is like a RollerCoaster, It has it's up's and downs
#6 Jun 14 2004 at 8:09 PM Rating: Good
Stop being an idiot. What if I had gone out with her (I am white), she gave me a gummer and I blew all over her mouth and face. So then you'd be ok with it, kissing her on the lips that once were covered by another mans jism?

What if I took her anally followed up with a gummer, and now you are kissing her on her lips that were once on my caca covered shlong, is that ok?

Sorry for being so graphic, but I am trying to prove a point, I did watch my language :-)
____________________________
Sarcasm, the lowest form of wit, is my best weapon.

Reinmon, 58 Ranger
Slaher, 58 Shaman
Aude Sapere
Povar Server
#7 Jun 14 2004 at 8:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Encyclopedia
******
31,454 posts
You post this, but don't want people to make an issue of you being a racist?

That kinda leaves me with nothing else to say. Look. You are a racist. To the point where the most important thing about this girl isn't her looks, or her personality, or any of a thousand things that should matter, but whether or not she had **** with a guy who's a different skin color then you.

I say dump her right now. You don't deserve her. I would hate to see someone who's obviously openminded about race end up stuck with someone like you potentially influencing her future children. In fact, you should probably go to the clinic and get yourself sterilized right now so that you can't possibly raise another generation of people as backward thinking as you are.


Harsh? Yeah. But I'm a firm believer that social problems like racism are generational. The way you solve them is to make sure that the next generation has fewer racists then this one. You, and your potential to breed, are therefore a hindreance to social advancement in this country.

I hope to god you are actually just a sockpuppet. I really do.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#8 Jun 14 2004 at 8:21 PM Rating: Decent
Imaginary Friend
*****
15,935 posts
Quote:
social problems like racism are generational


Amen.

I think most problems in the World are generational...

I think about 150 years ago, the Irish in America were viewed the SAME way Blacks are today.
____________________________
With the receiver in my hand..
#9 Jun 14 2004 at 8:56 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
27 posts
gbaji wrote:
I hope to god you are actually just a sockpuppet. I really do.


I agree with gbaji.

If I am wrong, and you are actually letting something like this worry you, you racist **** do the world a favor. Take gbaji's advice to you a step farther. Swallow the buisness end of a shotgun and get it over with. Natural selection at it's finest.


Sockpuppet/Complete fuc[/u wrote:
king idiot](ok before i go on, please dont post anything about me beeing racist if you dont like what i have to say. and sorry in advanced) i just found out she dated a Black guy. I am against inter racial dating.


You are a racist. I dated a girl once, she had slept with a black man. Didn't have a problem with it. Not to mention the fact that she has a daughter by him. That did not bother me at all. I never even gave the fact a second thought, and neither should you. If you can't get over it, leave.


Sockpuppet/Complete fuc[u wrote:
king idiot]ok if she has done anything with him, i think ima just leave that hoe. but if she hasnt and shes not mad at me, ima stay with it, and just not tell any one she was with a black guy. o yea i realy like this girl that is why ima stay with her if shes hasnt done anything.




One minute she's a "hoe" and the next minute you "really like this girl"? I retract my earlier statememnt. Don't wait, leave now and swallow that barrel.

And from the previous qoute, this in particular..



Sockpuppet/Complete fuc[u wrote:
[/u]king idiot] but if she hasnt and shes not mad at me, ima stay with it, and just not tell any one she was with a black guy.o yea i realy like this girl that is why ima stay with her if shes hasnt done anything.



Your true colors shine through. Bravo, bravo.

#10 Jun 14 2004 at 9:44 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,453 posts
Quote:
(ok before i go on, please dont post anything about me beeing racist if you dont like what i have to say. and sorry in advanced) i just found out she dated a Black guy. I am against inter racial dating. i realy dont like it.



Umm, dude? You ARE a racist. Hell, you're even worse, you're a racist by proxy.

I find myself in complete agreement with Gbaji on this. Dump the girl, you don't deserve her. Go date something more intellectually your equal, like a chicken or some other barnyard animal.
#11 Jun 14 2004 at 9:50 PM Rating: Default
***
1,327 posts
Guy needs to leave that bytch, cause shes already tainted with the darkness.

(
Quote:
ok before i go on, please dont post anything about me beeing racist if you dont like what i have to say. and sorry in advanced)


ok i dont care if your racist or not, but saying **** like that is just askin for a flame.

but again dikface ditch that bytch. get a real white/asian girl.
____________________________
I did it for Maddox.
Sweet life kid.

Maynarrd PPO=Pattened

PC:
Dudecool Sexmachin http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1099122 (no longer played)

WoW:Shattered Hand
57 Gnome Warlock(2/8)
48 Human Warrior... iunno...
#12 Jun 14 2004 at 9:51 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
294 posts
very well put Medius very well put ageree with u all the way...
____________________________
War 49,Pld 75 Nin 37, Sam 40 Smithing 23, Gold Smithing 36,Alch 91+2,WoodWorking 46 Bastok Rank 6
Paragon of Paladin Exellence


Life is like a RollerCoaster, It has it's up's and downs
#13 Jun 14 2004 at 11:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Tracer Bullet
*****
12,563 posts
Quote:
and please dont say anything about me being racist.

Haha, you're funny.

The only advice you deserve is to move to West Virgina and lock yourself in a cabin in the woods for the rest of your life. If you want a girlfriend, go fu[b][/b]ck a bear.

____________________________
Na Zdrowie
#14 Jun 14 2004 at 11:14 PM Rating: Good
******
20,649 posts
I have a question:

Does the fact that she probably wrapped the lips she has been kissing you with around his throbbing black member freak you out because you're certain his ebony shaft was bigger than yours or because she achieved your goal of sleeping with a black man before you could?

See and i didnt even call you a racist

Edited, Tue Jun 15 00:16:52 2004 by bhodisattva
____________________________
Bode - 90 Holy Paladin - Lightbringer
#15 Jun 14 2004 at 11:22 PM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
29,240 posts
Rasicsts have the smallest genitals. Proven fact. I'd be nervous, too. She probably won't even know you're in there.
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#16 Jun 14 2004 at 11:29 PM Rating: Good
Tracer Bullet
*****
12,563 posts
bhodisattva Defender of Justice wrote:
I have a question:

Does the fact that she probably wrapped the lips she has been kissing you with around his throbbing black member freak you out because you're certain his ebony shaft was bigger than yours or because she achieved your goal of sleeping with a black man before you could?


Smiley: laugh

Oh, and don't forget how he shot his nasty black load all over her, and how good she swallowed it. Now she's got "the black" in her.

And whenever you kiss her you'll be able to taste the syrup from when she tossed his salad.

Or jelly, whichever she prefers





Edited, Tue Jun 15 00:29:37 2004 by trickybeck
____________________________
Na Zdrowie
#17 Jun 14 2004 at 11:33 PM Rating: Decent
Imaginary Friend
*****
15,935 posts
Smiley: jawdrop





time to download some porn

Edited, Tue Jun 15 00:33:56 2004 by Kelvyquayo
____________________________
With the receiver in my hand..
#18 Jun 15 2004 at 12:57 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
450 posts
I think you should be really up front and tell about your problem...

So she can have the satisfaction of dumping you first.
#19 Jun 15 2004 at 1:12 AM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
29,240 posts
I think you should have her post her problems here so we can help the two of you work it out. Take her away for a weekend in Idaho, to the AN compound and set her striaght!
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#20 Jun 15 2004 at 2:09 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
195 posts
if you do not leave her, you will slowly reveal your true self to her and she will dump you.
she will regret all the time she spent with you thinking you were a nice guy.
hopefully she will get over it quickly and enjoy life again, forgetting the bitter taste you left.
"scenario" you develope heart trouble and die on the operating table. hope is there as a donor heart is available and your life is saved. the heart of a black man. what would you do?
#21 Jun 15 2004 at 2:36 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,122 posts
If it bothers you this much I would just break up with her, Right or Wrong these are your feelings and it will just hurt the relationship.
____________________________
Hamiltion FV server
Grolsh Xev server
Xaas FV server
Shylyne the Rathe server
Larks FV server
#22 Jun 15 2004 at 3:01 AM Rating: Decent
**
544 posts
Quote:
I have this girl ive been with for a while. i like her, but ther eis one problem. (ok before i go on, please dont post anything about me beeing racist if you dont like what i have to say. and sorry in advanced) i just found out she dated a Black guy. I am against inter racial dating. i realy dont like it. ive tryed to just brush it off, and not think about it, but i cant. it bothers me all day. I dont realy care that she dated him(if its the only one), i just dont wanna be with her if she has done anything with him(sexual acts). it just makes me sick thinking about it.


You're a racist. Plain and simple. If the fact that she's dated a black guy digusts you and you're even willing to admit you get sickened by the thought of her having **** with a black guy then you're a racist. Why should her previous boyfriend's race or anything for that matter, matter? What business of yours is it who she dated before you?

Quote:
should i just leave her? or should i ask her if she has done anything(say Bjs/sex). but if i ask her, she may get mad, and i dont want that to happen if she didnt do anything.

yes you should leave her. Explain to her that you're not mature enough to handle a relationship and that you are so insecure you need to pry into her previous relationships.

Quote:
ok if she has done anything with him, i think ima just leave that hoe. but if she hasnt and shes not mad at me, ima stay with it, and just not tell any one she was with a black guy. o yea i realy like this girl that is why ima stay with her if shes hasnt done anything.

It's obvious you like her alot by the fact you a) call her a hoe and b) are willing to break up with her because her previous boyfriend was black. That was sarcasm by the way. The fact you're willing to "not tell anyone she was with a black guy" just adds to the fact.

Quote:
If you help me thnx in advanced. and please dont say anything about me being racist.

Again you're a racist. You're prejudiced against someone of a certain race.

Racist: 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
From Dictionary.com

The fact you have to add 'I'm not a racist so don't call me one' calls into question immediatly you're dubious intentions. That post screams to me of racism. If the shoe fits...
____________________________
In the immortal words of Sidney Poitier:
"It is your duty to change the world, if you can."
Thanks to Jonthejon
#23 Jun 15 2004 at 3:24 AM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
29,240 posts
I don't know. It's not like he said he wouldn't date a black girl. I personally, wouldn't date a woman who'd been with a 90 year old but that doesnt' make me ageist.
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#24 Jun 15 2004 at 7:36 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,426 posts
um....this has to be one of the dumbest **** ever...
____________________________
Banned for Utter Stupidity
#25 Jun 15 2004 at 12:15 PM Rating: Decent
****
5,310 posts
Quote:
I personally, wouldn't date a woman who'd been with a 90 year old but that doesnt' make me ageist.
Ageist by proxy dude, sorry.Smiley: wink2

I'm going to assume the OP is a sock puppet provided for the amusement of this online community.

If not, of course honesty is the best policy. Tell this hoe how you feel. Don't be afraid to go into great detail as to your reasons why interracial dating is bad.

The problem should resolve itself by the end of the conversation.
____________________________
"God created man from a handful of dust, and he created woman from that man's rib. And these two together were so stupid that they weren't on the planet five minutes when they managed to get a curse put on all future generations. Nice work." Pat Condell
#26 Jun 15 2004 at 1:32 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
135 posts
Hopefully she resolves him in the face with a sledgehammer.
____________________________
-Mahanaxar
#27 Jun 15 2004 at 1:35 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,743 posts
Ya Gahd **** Cracka!!!!!
____________________________
"Hey guys! I got a fever..and the only prescription is......MORE COW BELL!"
#28 Jun 15 2004 at 1:41 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
642 posts
A slightly amusing attempt at trolling.

If, by some circumstance, this is true. I'd offer what gbaji offered, except, I would end my ignorance by A) getting to actually know a few people with different skin pigment than you or B) blowing your head off. Personally, I vote B, but then again I'm not a rascist f*cknut...

Grady
____________________________
I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix, angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machin ery of night.
#29 Jun 15 2004 at 4:26 PM Rating: Good
****
4,688 posts
The differences between races are largely socio-economic.

There are physical traits that make races distinguishable, but these are largely a result of breeding and environmental adapatation over a long period of time. (My opinion, you're entitled to yours.)

I've dated women of several different backgrounds and races. They're all essentially the same once you get past the panties.

I suggest that you worry more about who specifically the little lady has dated than what the color of his skin was. It's not like melanin is contagious. AIDS, however....

Oh yeah. Get over yourself. Who the **** are you to tell someone else who they can date in the past?

By the way, I come from an extended family of racists and bigots. I know one when I see one. Dude, you're a racist and you need to stop that ****



____________________________
------------------------------------------------
What of it?
#30 Jun 15 2004 at 4:44 PM Rating: Decent
Someone has some insecurities, why are you so worried about her messing with a black guy in the past? I think we all know the answer to that.

If you turely love her you'd stay with her no matter what happened in her past, otherwise if it bothers you that much then your better off single.
____________________________
Dont call it a comeback
I've been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a monsoon
Listen to the bass go boom
#31 Jun 15 2004 at 4:49 PM Rating: Decent
The only thing that annoys me more than the original racist bastard, is all of you idiots who keep repeating what has already been said. So which one of you is going to use the brain tomorrow?

It's like you all sit their lurking until a post like this comes along and then you read it and say." oh oh oh, I know the answer to this one... Racism is bad! Yay Me!!"




Edited to add some more insults, and add "Woot 1200 , Yay Me!"

Edited, Tue Jun 15 17:58:36 2004 by Reinman
____________________________
Sarcasm, the lowest form of wit, is my best weapon.

Reinmon, 58 Ranger
Slaher, 58 Shaman
Aude Sapere
Povar Server
#32 Jun 15 2004 at 5:37 PM Rating: Decent
38 posts
come on now guys, let's give him a chance. i mean, just cuz he has the IQ of your average flea doesn't mean we need to beat down on him. or maybe it does. ive grown up in six countries and everywhere i go, as a US citizen i have to deal with people hating on me just for being from the states (ive lived all in latin america). even though ive never spent more then 4 years of my life in teh US im the "bad american kid". i hate racism and i like to think of myself as openminded. maybe this guy would do good to be dropped in the middle of the most dangerous neighborhood in mexico city and see what its like to be on teh recieving end of hate (yes, whites are definitely a target in the neighborhood im speaking of, though i wont go into the gruesome details of stories of all kinds of people, not just whites, ive heard). but yeah, id enjoy it if someone responded to this cuz this is my first post, besides the racist **** that asked for help with his "hoe" that he "likes a lot".......ha..ha....haha....hahahahahaha! sorry, take it easy.
____________________________
"To summarize the summary of the summary: people are the problem." -Douglass Adams

Ever wonder about those people who spend 2.00 a piece on those little bottles of Evian water? Spell Evian backwards....

"Life would be easier if I was dumber." -Diego
#33 Jun 15 2004 at 5:43 PM Rating: Default
**
778 posts
O.o o.O
#34 Jun 15 2004 at 9:19 PM Rating: Decent
**
538 posts
u know what man...... honestly theres plenty of women out there in the world. if you have strong morals and wanna stick to them then leave her. but if u TRULY love her then u can see pass her past and live the life you want to with the one u love. as it works the other way..... if she loves u then she shouldnt feel uncomfortable about answering questions honestly without hesitation. me and my g/f of almost 2 years know every single detail about each other..... whether we wanted to hear it or not.... we know each other in and out. and to make a relationship work i believe that complete honesty and dedication to one another is what makes a couple tick.


Brian
Digital Conversions Operator CNN
brian.wheeler@cnn.com
#35 Jun 15 2004 at 9:23 PM Rating: Decent
4 posts
Elsahn


thnx for being the only one to help me.

and **** all the rest of you.

Edited, Tue Jun 15 22:23:56 2004 by WomenTrouble
#36 Jun 15 2004 at 9:25 PM Rating: Decent
**
693 posts
When I saw this thread bumped back to the top, I was going to say stop feeding this **** troll. Then I saw the post above mine, and decided to bump it myself.

You are a brave man posting yout WORK email to these boards my friend, very brave indeed.
#37 Jun 15 2004 at 9:26 PM Rating: Decent
****
7,805 posts
Quote:
thnx for being the only one to help me

Actually, most of the posters attempted to help you. You just didn't like the fact that they were pointing out your ignorant, racist ways.
____________________________
People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome. ~River Tam

Sedao
#38 Jun 15 2004 at 9:38 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
161 posts
Whoa there.

I'm white a girl and my ex-boyfriend of two years, who is now one of my best friends, is a black guy. Now, if I were your girlfriend (completely and utterly hypothetically speaking because even though you say you're not racist; Hitler was also against interracial relationships) I would drop you right into the hole you crawled out of.

Quote:
ok if she has done anything with him, i think ima just leave that hoe. but if she hasnt and shes not mad at me, ima stay with it, and just not tell any one she was with a black guy. o yea i realy like this girl that is why ima stay with her if shes hasnt done anything.


Aha, so she's whore. Of course she's probably done physical things with him beyond holding hands.

You know what? Just dump her, please, save her from continuing this relationship with you. And tell her why you did it too. I'm sure she'll be very impressed.

Bigotry makes me sick.
____________________________
Moriggan|Mithra|Thief
#39 Jun 16 2004 at 1:16 PM Rating: Decent
16 posts
Quote:
thnx for being the only one to help me.

all these ppl here are helping you...they are giving you very good advice aswell...
Quote:
Dump the girl

Quote:
you should leave her

Quote:
Just dump her

Quote:
dump her right now.

You see?...we do care....and i think you should take the advice and allow this chick to be happy.....without you =)
#40 Jun 16 2004 at 3:11 PM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
29,240 posts
Quote:

I'm white a girl and my ex-boyfriend of two years, who is now one of my best friends, is a black guy. Now, if I were your girlfriend (completely and utterly hypothetically speaking because even though you say you're not racist; Hitler was also against interracial relationships) I would drop you right into the hole you crawled out of.


Went back to a white guy when you were done "experimenting" didn't you?
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#41 Jun 16 2004 at 3:54 PM Rating: Decent
Whenever I need advice with the ladies the first place I go to is Allakhazam Smiley: smile
____________________________
Dont call it a comeback
I've been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a monsoon
Listen to the bass go boom
#42 Jun 16 2004 at 3:58 PM Rating: Default
*
150 posts
Quote:
Whenever I need advice with the ladies the first place I go to is Allakhazam




we can tell by ur avatar
____________________________
moebius, is that a typo or what....homophone(gay ear love???)
#43 Jun 16 2004 at 6:57 PM Rating: Decent
**
540 posts
"Rasicsts have the smallest genitals. Proven fact. I'd be nervous, too. She probably won't even know you're in there."
--Smash

That is too **** funny. The size of your love determines, well, the size of your love. Its a karma thing.
#44 Jun 17 2004 at 12:28 PM Rating: Decent
6 posts
You have a problem with race and it isn't going to go away so with this girl you are screwed. She doesn't seem to be racist so does she know you are? Whether she did anything with this guy or not, the racism issue could be a major problem regardless. You two need to talk about it in a calm way, don't get mad at her for her views, have a rational discussion about your relationship. And do you like her or love her? I have no problems with race so letting something like this get in the way of love is foolish to me but you have different views and most likely won't get over them. Find out what is more important--her or your view of races. You have an image inside your head of her and a black man and it disgusts you. You may inadvertinly take out your disgust and anger on her and that is not fair.
____________________________
Death by BOBO!!!!
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 75 All times are in CDT