Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

New GearFollow

#1 Dec 06 2010 at 1:34 PM Rating: Good
***
1,041 posts
Quote:
Felibre's Dague Rare Exclusive
Dagger
DMG:38 Delay:195 Singing skill +7
Song spellcasting time -6%
Lv89 BRD

Carnwenhan Rare Exclusive
Dagger
DMG:42 Delay:186 Magic Accuracy+20
Increases song effect duration IV
"Mordant Rime"
Aftermath: Increases Magic Acc./Acc.
Occasionally attacks twice
Lv90 BRD

Aoidos' Earring Rare Exclusive
Earring
CHR+4 Song spellcasting time -2%
Lv90 BRD

Aoidos' Hongreline Rare Exclusive
Body
DEF:45 CHR+3
Lv89 BRD

Aoidos' Hngrln. +1 Rare Exclusive
Body
DEF:48 CHR+8 Singing skill +8
Wind instrument skill +8
Increases song effect duration
Lv89 BRD

Aoidos' Hngrln. +2 Rare Exclusive
Body
DEF:51 CHR+10 Singing skill +10
Wind instrument skill +10
Increases song effect duration
"Minuet"+1
Set: Augments songs
Lv89 BRD

Aoidos' Mnchtte. Rare Exclusive
Hands
DEF:19 CHR+2 Magic Accuracy+2
Lv87 BRD

Ad. Mnchtte. +1 Rare Exclusive
Hands
DEF:22 CHR+10 Magic Accuracy+6
Singing skill +6
String instrument skill +6
Wind instrument skill +6
Lv87 BRD

Ad. Mnchtte. +2 Rare Exclusive
Hands
DEF:24 CHR+12 Magic Accuracy+8
Singing skill +8
String instrument skill +8
Wind instrument skill +8 "March"+1
Set: Augments songs
Lv87 BRD

Gjallarhorn Rare Exclusive
Wind Instrument
CHR+6 Singing skill +15
Wind instrument skill +15 All songs +2
Lv80 BRD

Gjallarhorn Rare Exclusive
Wind Instrument
CHR+8 Singing skill +20
Wind instrument skill +20 All songs +2
Lv85 BRD

Gjallarhorn Rare Exclusive
Wind Instrument
CHR+8 Singing skill +20
Wind instrument skill +20 All songs +3
Lv90 BRD

Pyf Harp Rare Exclusive
String Instrument
String instrument skill +1
Lv85 BRD

Daurdabla Rare Exclusive
String Instrument
Singing skill +5
String instrument skill +5
Lv85 BRD

Daurdabla Rare Exclusive
String Instrument
Singing skill +20
String instrument skill +20
Increases song effect duration
Grants an additional song effect
Lv90 BRD



Edited, Dec 6th 2010 2:43pm by Asmoranomar
____________________________
Asmoranomar - Diabolos
BRD/RDM - Song Cast Time Setup
BRD/WHM - Wind Buff Setup
BRD/WHM - Wind Debuff Setup
BRD/WHM - String Buff Setup
BRD/WHM - String Debuff Setup
#2 Dec 06 2010 at 2:14 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,233 posts
A moment of silence for the +2 set bonus. It was certainly nice while it lasted.

Body looks great, hands look great. Earring is underwhelming.

Horn trials are welcome, and we'll be the beneficiaries of reduced number of kills. Or procs, or whatever madness SE has planned.
____________________________
Philemon on Valefor
Gjallarhorn 4/17/08
Daurdabla 5/9/11
Carnwenhan 5/4/12
Ryunohige 10/29/12
#3 Dec 06 2010 at 3:33 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,481 posts
Daurdabla Rare Exclusive
String Instrument
Singing skill +20
String instrument skill +20
Increases song effect duration
Grants an additional song effect
Lv90 BRD


MUST


HAVE
____________________________
Midgardsormr
Champion

Muzaa wrote:
The Paladin Code: First man in, last man out.
#4 Dec 06 2010 at 3:34 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Cigarman wrote:
Daurdabla Rare Exclusive
String Instrument
Singing skill +20
String instrument skill +20
Increases song effect duration
Grants an additional song effect
Lv90 BRD


MUST


HAVE
Holy ****
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#5 Dec 06 2010 at 3:46 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,996 posts
I'm not so sure about it.

2 Marches at +3 each vs 2 Marches and an additional song (minuet?) I would imagine relic wins handily

Ballad 2/3 at +3 would give 11/tick and ballad 1/2/3 would only give 6.

all debuffs relic would win.

I suppose with a SV bard rotation it could be nice but who does that anymore? I dunno. Not seeing it. Relic is friggin awesomerest now though. 13/tick with pants. Thats abyssea buffs outside of abyssea..... +4 march with gloves.....oh dear lord....
____________________________


#6 Dec 06 2010 at 6:26 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,481 posts
You've got a point, however,

a) A possible new tier of March has been theorized every now and then.

b) This instrument seems like sort of an "Empyrean" for BRD (3 stages I see from DAT's). Poissible "All songs" along the line to 99.

c) This will be very useful with songs that don't cap naturally with skill levels alone

d) Awesome for range on AoE on Horde Lullaby and I imagine Ballad 2 and 3. Along with the increased duration, going to be awesome to just stand nearby and spam to cover all your mages.
____________________________
Midgardsormr
Champion

Muzaa wrote:
The Paladin Code: First man in, last man out.
#7 Dec 06 2010 at 9:39 PM Rating: Good
***
1,041 posts
I'm still excited about this:

Choral Cuffs +1 Rare Exclusive
Hands
DEF:18 HP+14 VIT+7 CHR+7
Singing skill +10
Enmity-1
Lv74 BRD

versus

Ad. Mnchtte. +2 Rare Exclusive
Hands
DEF:24 CHR+12 Magic Accuracy+8
Singing skill +8
String instrument skill +8
Wind instrument skill +8 "March"+1
Set: Augments songs
Lv87 BRD


Amazing...

Remember when ppl told you that no piece of gear is worth getting before HQ staves....yeah.....

Edited, Dec 6th 2010 10:44pm by Asmoranomar
____________________________
Asmoranomar - Diabolos
BRD/RDM - Song Cast Time Setup
BRD/WHM - Wind Buff Setup
BRD/WHM - Wind Debuff Setup
BRD/WHM - String Buff Setup
BRD/WHM - String Debuff Setup
#8 Dec 06 2010 at 10:14 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,481 posts
I agree 100% on the hands being the new OMFG gamebreaking item for BRD.
____________________________
Midgardsormr
Champion

Muzaa wrote:
The Paladin Code: First man in, last man out.
#9 Dec 07 2010 at 4:44 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,274 posts
+3 Gjallarhorn? I knew it was coming, but wasn't expecting it before level 99. Hot damn.

____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#10 Dec 10 2010 at 10:09 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,180 posts
Asmoranomar wrote:
I'm still excited about this:

Choral Cuffs +1 Rare Exclusive
Hands
DEF:18 HP+14 VIT+7 CHR+7
Singing skill +10
Enmity-1
Lv74 BRD

versus

Ad. Mnchtte. +2 Rare Exclusive
Hands
DEF:24 CHR+12 Magic Accuracy+8
Singing skill +8
String instrument skill +8
Wind instrument skill +8 "March"+1
Set: Augments songs
Lv87 BRD


Amazing...

Remember when ppl told you that no piece of gear is worth getting before HQ staves....yeah.....

Edited, Dec 6th 2010 10:44pm by Asmoranomar


Wha? There are 36 levels and more effort than walking to the auction house between them.
____________________________
Louverance: You should spend your next life as a friar, my friend!
Later...
Meransarget: Oh, herro there.
#11 Dec 11 2010 at 9:34 AM Rating: Good
***
1,041 posts
It was not meant to be taken literally

Edited, Dec 11th 2010 10:35am by Asmoranomar
____________________________
Asmoranomar - Diabolos
BRD/RDM - Song Cast Time Setup
BRD/WHM - Wind Buff Setup
BRD/WHM - Wind Debuff Setup
BRD/WHM - String Buff Setup
BRD/WHM - String Debuff Setup
#12 Dec 18 2010 at 8:51 PM Rating: Decent
Blue Footed Boobie
*****
10,687 posts
zellbaca wrote:
Asmoranomar wrote:
I'm still excited about this:

Choral Cuffs +1 Rare Exclusive
Hands
DEF:18 HP+14 VIT+7 CHR+7
Singing skill +10
Enmity-1
Lv74 BRD

versus

Ad. Mnchtte. +2 Rare Exclusive
Hands
DEF:24 CHR+12 Magic Accuracy+8
Singing skill +8
String instrument skill +8
Wind instrument skill +8 "March"+1
Set: Augments songs
Lv87 BRD


Amazing...

Remember when ppl told you that no piece of gear is worth getting before HQ staves....yeah.....

Edited, Dec 6th 2010 10:44pm by Asmoranomar


Wha? There are 36 levels and more effort than walking to the auction house between them.


You mean I'm not supposed to be waiting till 99 to pick up my HQ staves? **** I've been using this Monster Signa for the last 73 levels.
#13 Dec 19 2010 at 11:30 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
433 posts
With the Empyrean Harp....

Shoulden't you be able to play two songs with Relic Horn, and then switch to harp for the extra 3rd song?
#14 Dec 19 2010 at 11:32 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
DreamerGuy wrote:
With the Empyrean Harp....

Shoulden't you be able to play two songs with Relic Horn, and then switch to harp for the extra 3rd song?
Probably, but then what happens when you replay the first song?
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#15 Dec 20 2010 at 5:43 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
433 posts
Grand Master Leatherworker ThePsychoticO wrote:
DreamerGuy wrote:
With the Empyrean Harp....

Shoulden't you be able to play two songs with Relic Horn, and then switch to harp for the extra 3rd song?
Probably, but then what happens when you replay the first song?


Well, I guess it depends if you switch back to Relic horn to play the first song again...
Also depends if the Harps "increased song effect duration" trumps Song+2/+3.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 15 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (15)