Forum Settings
       
1 2 3 Next »
Reply To Thread

why is a bard not pulling wrong?Follow

#102 Mar 13 2010 at 1:41 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,755 posts
milich wrote:
ZiGG wrote:
snipsnip


advice: dia pulling is great if you're not sleeping the mob, especially if other mages aren't casting dia. DEF down is HUGE, especially at lower levels.

put some gear swaps that will make you blink in your elegy macro. if you time it right (just experiment with wait and such) it will completely remove the spell lock.


it's as I suspected then, thanks :P

dia + fov refresh = win

Hopefully now I can get these mobs pulled and slept at camp instead of eating omigod hp to the face xD
____________________________
Dwayna
75WHM 75BLM
94+2 Clothcraft
Lakshmi
#103 Mar 13 2010 at 9:05 AM Rating: Decent
15 posts
I got my brd to lvl 75 long b4 the days of brd pulling, and had to adjust to the new demand myself. But i'll shoot ya straight on this you really do need to find a good way to manage your time, and songs to pull. cut down on the complex stuff and just get the job done and keep the mobs rolling in. Being great pullers has become our bread n butter. Sorry buddy time to conform or switch jobs. All us bards have to cross this road at some point.
#104 Mar 13 2010 at 5:56 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,727 posts
all bards are either 1 or 75. 75% level with their linkshell only, 20% merit on another job, 5% seek parties.


95% of bards can pull, crowd control, finale, keep at least 3 songs up 100% of the time, and land elegy on 95% of their pulls (lol@SE's hit cap). i'll let you figure out what i'm trying to get at here
____________________________
WAR75BRD75BLM75NIN37MNK37THF37WHM37SAM37DNC37RDM37
Full Breaking straight from Shiva
CoP Complete, Zilart Complete, Aht Urgan Complete
blz wrote:
When a War refuses to tank, ask them what lvl their Rng is.

E.g. - exempli gratia, partial list of examples
I.e. - id est, complete list of examples
#105 Mar 13 2010 at 6:29 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
4,681 posts
Quote:
I've actually had a lot of trouble pulling with elegy on brd20/whm,
I can't say I'm surprised, since you don't even get Elegy until level 39. And there is absolutely no lock associated with Elegy.

Now what song are you pulling with that gives you this problem?

Quick tip to avoid song lock: Swap gear while singing, and lock goes away.
____________________________
RNG:75 MNK:75 WHM:75 BRD:75 BST:75 SAM:75 WAR:75 THF:75 BLM:75
DRG:72 SMN:63 DRK:55 NIN:49 PLD:42 RDM:41 DNC:37 SCH:37 BLU:37 COR:20 PUP:22
Woodworking:88 Cooking:60 Alchemy:60 Bone:60 Leather:60 Cloth:60 Smithing:60 Gold:54 Fishing:33
#106bsphil, Posted: Mar 13 2010 at 11:44 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Most I've ever kept up was 5 songs (sometimes 6) because the COR wasn't meleeing for TP so I gave him minuet 4, and if I had time, 3. Rest of the melees got dual marches, RDM got dual ballads.
#107 Mar 14 2010 at 2:36 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
33 posts
milich wrote:

however, fynlar is clearly referring to the road to 75 (since no one RA pulls @75)


OMG I can't wait until BRD70 so I can pull with my -bane. I'm almost to the point of bring pebbles to pull with....almost.

I only started leveling BRD again because I COULD pull. BRDing is just too monotonous otherwise. Pulling actually makes it fun.
____________________________
Krish
Taru Black Mage,
Windfirst, Phoenix
#108 Mar 15 2010 at 3:11 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,727 posts
Quote:
Most I've ever kept up was 5 songs (sometimes 6) because the COR wasn't meleeing for TP so I gave him minuet 4, and if I had time, 3. Rest of the melees got dual marches, RDM got dual ballads.


this depends highly on how many -song cast or fast cast gear you have. bare minimum is 3 songs with 0 song reductions in an endless chain party.
____________________________
WAR75BRD75BLM75NIN37MNK37THF37WHM37SAM37DNC37RDM37
Full Breaking straight from Shiva
CoP Complete, Zilart Complete, Aht Urgan Complete
blz wrote:
When a War refuses to tank, ask them what lvl their Rng is.

E.g. - exempli gratia, partial list of examples
I.e. - id est, complete list of examples
#109 Mar 15 2010 at 8:41 PM Rating: Default
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
TaterzZ wrote:
Quote:
Most I've ever kept up was 5 songs (sometimes 6) because the COR wasn't meleeing for TP so I gave him minuet 4, and if I had time, 3. Rest of the melees got dual marches, RDM got dual ballads.


this depends highly on how many -song cast or fast cast gear you have. bare minimum is 3 songs with 0 song reductions in an endless chain party.
Up to -37% with rostrums, personally. Each additional SST-% is getting harder to acquire...
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#110 Mar 22 2010 at 8:07 PM Rating: Default
**
502 posts
milich wrote:
TrotterOfSylph wrote:
Bard not pulling is bad, because people are selfish. What you want to do is not important to them. They want what will get them to their goals as fast as possible and bard pulling is one of those things. Your personal enjoyment is the last thing on their list of "things to care about". This is not just in FFXI, it is true in the world around you.





if you choose to play a certain job in a party, your personal enjoyment ought to come from that job's role. it is NOT selfish in the slightest for someone to expect you to play BRD in a certain way. this isn't someone telling you to stop listening to the cure and crying, this is someone PLAYING A GAME WITH YOU and expecting you to KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

Edited, Mar 12th 2010 1:35am by milich


This is a lie. I am calling you a liar. Why? Well, if you could maintain the exact rate of EXP with or without the BRD pulling, then no one would care. We only care because it is the most efficient way to do it. You know that and I know that.

"play the right way ... know how to play ... play BRD in a certain way" In the end the REASON is because you want the EXP as fast as possible. Acting as if there is some grand fulfillment from playing the proper way is B.S. and you know it.

BRD pulls to obtain higher chains and a faster rate of EXP. I'm not saying that is wrong, I want the BRD to pull as well, but the answer to the why is plain.
____________________________
Trotter / Sylph / Galka / Bastok
all my gear is crap now ... oh well
#111 Mar 24 2010 at 6:16 PM Rating: Decent
**
575 posts
Quote:
This is a lie. I am calling you a liar. Why? Well, if you could maintain the exact rate of EXP with or without the BRD pulling, then no one would care. We only care because it is the most efficient way to do it. You know that and I know that.


If it didn't make a difference, it wouldn't be part of a bards role.

Quote:

"play the right way ... know how to play ... play BRD in a certain way" In the end the REASON is because you want the EXP as fast as possible. Acting as if there is some grand fulfillment from playing the proper way is B.S. and you know it.


In an EXP party, there is fulfillment in achieving the maximum exp possible. This involves playing your job properly.

Your entire argument is kinda like saying "You don't want a good healer for their fulfillment, you want a good healer so that you don't die."

Well, no sh*t. But the person CHOOSING that role, in theory, cares about it. If you're leveling bard, you should enjoy bard. If you enjoy bard, you should want to be the best you can be at it. This means filling every role you can fill, etc etc...

If you're not trying to be the best you can be on a given job, you should re-evaluate why you're playing it at all.
#112 Mar 25 2010 at 2:48 AM Rating: Default
Sage
Avatar
*****
10,813 posts
TrotterOfSylph wrote:
milich wrote:
TrotterOfSylph wrote:
Bard not pulling is bad, because people are selfish. What you want to do is not important to them. They want what will get them to their goals as fast as possible and bard pulling is one of those things. Your personal enjoyment is the last thing on their list of "things to care about". This is not just in FFXI, it is true in the world around you.





if you choose to play a certain job in a party, your personal enjoyment ought to come from that job's role. it is NOT selfish in the slightest for someone to expect you to play BRD in a certain way. this isn't someone telling you to stop listening to the cure and crying, this is someone PLAYING A GAME WITH YOU and expecting you to KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

Edited, Mar 12th 2010 1:35am by milich


This is a lie. I am calling you a liar. Why? Well, if you could maintain the exact rate of EXP with or without the BRD pulling, then no one would care. We only care because it is the most efficient way to do it. You know that and I know that.

"play the right way ... know how to play ... play BRD in a certain way" In the end the REASON is because you want the EXP as fast as possible. Acting as if there is some grand fulfillment from playing the proper way is B.S. and you know it.

BRD pulls to obtain higher chains and a faster rate of EXP. I'm not saying that is wrong, I want the BRD to pull as well, but the answer to the why is plain.


no, the reason is that i'm not an idiot. your straining to fit a simple concept into some forced analysis about "you're SELFISH because you think people should enjoy DEFINED COOPERATIVE GAMES by PLAYING THEM CORRECTLY!" is idiotic. i'm calling your behavior idiotic.

if i sit down to play poker with someone, and they start dealing themselves extra cards, i'm like, "hey, @#%^ you, i don't want to play with you." so too if i play chess with someone and they insist on making illegal moves. i don't want a BRD to pull b/c i'm greedy for XP; i want a BRD to pull b/c i want to play ffxi sensibly.

would you make the same stupid argument for melees who don't like to WS ever?

edit: and i'm afraid i have to insult you by explaining this, b/c you already seemed to try to counter it needlessly in your last post, but... i'm not assuming that you don't want BRDs to pull. i *do* understand your point. it's *wrong*. people just are not being selfish by asking BRDs to pull, and everything i wrote in my earlier post was true. your weird straw man (that's a kind way to write "strange fantasy misunderstanding") about grand fulfillment has nothing to do with anything. you really ought to like playing a cooperative game correctly if you're going to play it at all. why? think about it.

Edited, Mar 25th 2010 4:52am by milich
____________________________
pahn
retired monk

i wish to be the red comet.
#113 Mar 28 2010 at 2:42 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
433 posts
I used to be a main Bard for a long while, started leveling the job near the end of CoP and as ToA came out.
I loved being a bard. I always try to think of my own unique playstyle and push it to the limits when playing any job, and with bard I had a very decent set up for full time buffer, back up Damage Dealing/back up healing.

People were always a little surprised when the basically invisible BRD (since most BRDs in this time were rampant with the "stand naked and play 2 songs" deal) would suddenly pull out a ~650damage, ~270TP Spirits Within every 2 or 3 battles, while not shirking on Buffing/back up healing in the least.

Once ToA was in full swing though, it started to become -expected- that *all* BRDs MUST pull.

I tried to go along with it... and the new WS spamming burn partys.

Now I have nothing against pulling per se, nor in general. I've pulled on many of my other jobs, like THF and SAM and NIN and DNC and BLU....etc
But I was starting to feel... harassed.
I was in a "WAR axe burn" party,
The mostly AFK WARs would be screaming "GIVE US MORE MOAR MOAR WAHHHH!!" and be doing nothing else but engaging and pushing WS macro....
It sickened and annoyed me. I coulden't enjoy my little niche anymore that i had created for myself...
I suddenly was a slave mother bird literally feeding her lazy children.
The "Experiance" (points) became meaningless to me as I just didn't have fun on the job anymore.
And thus, my BRD73 has been sitting such for several years now....


Edited, Mar 28th 2010 1:46pm by DreamerGuy
#114 Mar 28 2010 at 4:07 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
Avatar
*****
10,813 posts
DreamerGuy wrote:
I used to be a main Bard for a long while, started leveling the job near the end of CoP and as ToA came out.
I loved being a bard. I always try to think of my own unique playstyle and push it to the limits when playing any job, and with bard I had a very decent set up for full time buffer, back up Damage Dealing/back up healing.

People were always a little surprised when the basically invisible BRD (since most BRDs in this time were rampant with the "stand naked and play 2 songs" deal) would suddenly pull out a ~650damage, ~270TP Spirits Within every 2 or 3 battles, while not shirking on Buffing/back up healing in the least.

Once ToA was in full swing though, it started to become -expected- that *all* BRDs MUST pull.

I tried to go along with it... and the new WS spamming burn partys.

Now I have nothing against pulling per se, nor in general. I've pulled on many of my other jobs, like THF and SAM and NIN and DNC and BLU....etc
But I was starting to feel... harassed.
I was in a "WAR axe burn" party,
The mostly AFK WARs would be screaming "GIVE US MORE MOAR MOAR WAHHHH!!" and be doing nothing else but engaging and pushing WS macro....
It sickened and annoyed me. I coulden't enjoy my little niche anymore that i had created for myself...
I suddenly was a slave mother bird literally feeding her lazy children.
The "Experiance" (points) became meaningless to me as I just didn't have fun on the job anymore.
And thus, my BRD73 has been sitting such for several years now....


Edited, Mar 28th 2010 1:46pm by DreamerGuy


so what you're saying is, as people realized what the best role for a BRD was without leeching, you became disenchanted with the job and chose to play something else? sounds fine with me.

as a sidenote, i find it pretty annoying when i invite people and they won't help the party by doing their job. not that i'm assuming that it never occurred to you that there may be another perspective on the things that annoyed you, but i am suspecting it.
____________________________
pahn
retired monk

i wish to be the red comet.
#115 Mar 28 2010 at 4:27 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
433 posts
No Milich, I was trying to do what the party wanted, they asked me to pull, beforehand, and I knew it was the new thing, so I tried it out and pulled to the best of my ability.

For some reason, in this party the WAR's were extra lazy and whiney. and I was competing with several other pullers. And they blamed me for everything... while all they were doing were being mostly AFK and pushing WS macros... "WHY RNT THERE MOAR MOBS FOR US TO EEET!?"
It made me go {No Thanks}. I felt like I was feeding EXP to people. "Here is your meal of EXP ungrateful children!"

This is an extream example, and I quite enjoy partys with a BRD who are able to pull and enjoy doing it. and indeed we get lots of EXP.

But, personally I wasn't having fun.

My old playstyle was very far from "leeching", in fact, I like doing more than whats expected of me.
Pulling... is just not something I enjoy... But its what BRD has become.
So I've moved onto other jobs like COR (who still ends up pulling sometimes...), RDM and SCH.

All I was shareing, is that the new "role" BRD evolved into, became something I didn't enjoy. BRDs are EXPECTED to power pull now. No room for alternate play styles. (which there are many beyond "leeching" and "Standing around in lv 1 gear playing the same 2 songs, if people would try to be a little more creative...).

#116 Mar 28 2010 at 10:04 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
Avatar
*****
10,813 posts
DreamerGuy wrote:
No Milich, I was trying to do what the party wanted, they asked me to pull, beforehand, and I knew it was the new thing, so I tried it out and pulled to the best of my ability.

For some reason, in this party the WAR's were extra lazy and whiney. and I was competing with several other pullers. And they blamed me for everything... while all they were doing were being mostly AFK and pushing WS macros... "WHY RNT THERE MOAR MOBS FOR US TO EEET!?"
It made me go {No Thanks}. I felt like I was feeding EXP to people. "Here is your meal of EXP ungrateful children!"

This is an extream example, and I quite enjoy partys with a BRD who are able to pull and enjoy doing it. and indeed we get lots of EXP.

But, personally I wasn't having fun.

My old playstyle was very far from "leeching", in fact, I like doing more than whats expected of me.
Pulling... is just not something I enjoy... But its what BRD has become.
So I've moved onto other jobs like COR (who still ends up pulling sometimes...), RDM and SCH.

All I was shareing, is that the new "role" BRD evolved into, became something I didn't enjoy. BRDs are EXPECTED to power pull now. No room for alternate play styles. (which there are many beyond "leeching" and "Standing around in lv 1 gear playing the same 2 songs, if people would try to be a little more creative...).



no, refusing to help your party because you imagine that a 500 damage WS every fight is doing something is exactly "leeching". the main reason you got away with it was that people didn't yet realize that BRDs are obvious pullers (though BRD75s were already pulling in KRT with us MNKs of course).

i have no problem with the way you handled all this; if you don't like it, move on, don't get in everyone's face trumpeting the "i just want to have fun, sorry guys" playstyle. it looks to me that you don't understand why BRDs are made to pull now, but that doesn't matter.

in cooperative games, it is selfish to play the game wrong because "not being a cookie-cutter" is how you have fun. it's also foolish to continue to play a job badly because you refuse to accept its role when the game is ffxi and the whole point is that you can job change (which you obviously realized, and anyone who is an XPing, pickup party BRD and refuses to pull ought to realize).

believe me, it's not that i don't "think outside the box". i know what BRD DD can do (very little). i know how much time BRDs who don't pull spend standing around (sure, they can pretend to be important by taking out their weapon or throwing a cure1 and saving a mage MP they wouldn't have run out of anyway). i know how much DoT a DD like a THF or a RNG lose by pulling. any party with a single BRD who isn't pulling has a leech in it. this rubs some people the wrong way, but they're missing the whole point of cooperative gaming. they also know that a DD who "has fun" by not WSing or wearing any gear at all is a leech. hypocrisy is bad.
____________________________
pahn
retired monk

i wish to be the red comet.
#117 Mar 29 2010 at 8:28 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
125 posts
He said he didnt like pulling, but that he was willing to do it. His issue came up when people started treating him like crap because they were in an overcamped area. BRD abuse isn't exactly uncommon, when I used to play I'd see BRDs getting **** on and harassed almost every merit PT I ever joined. I don't know what happened to the working together spirit of FF11, when SC's were very common and you got lol'd out of a party for not wanting to do them, but since ToAU the playerbase seemed to almost...decline in their age or maturity? I'm unsure how exactly to put it.

People not doing their jobs properly was a huge issue when I left, but there are also times when people are -trying- and still get **** on horribly for it. He noted his BRD was 73, he probably was just getting accustomed to the merit party setup. People often don't consider that someone may need time to figure out how to do what they're supposed to do properly. I get that we're all paying money to play, and we want to be efficient, but efficient doesn't mean "harass every single player for making easy to make mistakes or not knowing how to do certain aspects of their job yet, every single time the person is a couple of seconds slow on a haste spell, or song".

tl;dr: i agree to disagree in this instance. milich is right on BRDs role, but that's why I didn't level BRD for long...people are simply jerks sometimes. COR is a good alternative, albeit quite expensive, if you don't want to pull (you will have to from time to time) but would rather do the rolls/songs role and tp with the DDs for big gun WS'. Just be prepared to shell out a lot of gil/level.
____________________________
[75 MNK|75 PLD|60 THF|40 BLM] (37 WAR/37 NIN/37 SAM/32 DNC/37 RDM)
ZM16 / CoP 5-3 / ToAU 22 / WotG 4 / ACP Boss
-- Ramuh Server --
#118 Mar 29 2010 at 10:18 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
4,681 posts
Quote:
I don't know what happened to the working together spirit of FF11, when SC's were very common and you got lol'd out of a party for not wanting to do them
Do you not see the contradiction here? It should be glaringly obvious.

Quote:
but since ToAU the playerbase seemed to almost...decline in their age or maturity?
I find it funny when people say this. There was no "golden age" of FFXI, where people were more mature and everyone was treated with respect. There were always jerks and considerate people on the game, it's just the the jackasses always leave a longer lasting impression. I was playing this game when Sky access meant you pretty much were the cream of the crop, so I'm not making this up.
____________________________
RNG:75 MNK:75 WHM:75 BRD:75 BST:75 SAM:75 WAR:75 THF:75 BLM:75
DRG:72 SMN:63 DRK:55 NIN:49 PLD:42 RDM:41 DNC:37 SCH:37 BLU:37 COR:20 PUP:22
Woodworking:88 Cooking:60 Alchemy:60 Bone:60 Leather:60 Cloth:60 Smithing:60 Gold:54 Fishing:33
#119 Mar 29 2010 at 12:00 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
125 posts
You're not wrong, on either account, much like milich wasn't wrong. Just pointing out that people are too quick to be jerks on this game sometimes. (why the 73 brd stopped levelling brd, as they were fresh to the merit pt scene and people weren't willing to be patient with them so they could get good at it) I've played since 2005, and at least on Ramuh and Ragnarok (i hear rag got really bad towards the end, until the merge, god only knows now) initially people were more willing to work together and play a bit nicer. On Rag they would actually lot for a HNM if the initial pt wiped, and the other losing lot # ls' would either leave, or cheer the winners on. I don't think there's a hope in **** of that sort of thing happening today. I am aware jerks were always around, but they seem to be multiplying the last few years.

I remember my endgame ls (before the leader broke the shell and kept all the gil in the bank for himself) once ganged up on a new blm member, who wasn't very good at magic bursting. Sure, the idea annoyed me, but I actually had to point out that this fresh blm just finished soloing to 75, and while i've yet to solo my blm to 75, i was a little confused as to where they assumed the blm would get any kind of SC -> MB experience when he levelled the entire job 1-75 by himself. Before ToAU I completely understood this behavior, as I remember levelling THF and we'd do SC's into MB's quite frequently. BLMs actually got decent invites, too!

When I say "people in this game can be absolute jerks" I'm not saying "people expecting BRD to pull are absolute jerks", because a BRD really is the best puller in the game for the most part, from my experience, for exp. I'm saying people are far too quick to pass judgement on people, and to trumpet that they spend money on the game so they expect you to play at their skill level, when that's not always fair. Some people haven't had the time to get as good as other people, who've been playing for 7 years. Some are even -trying- to be as good as those people, and still get ripped on much too harshly for it.
____________________________
[75 MNK|75 PLD|60 THF|40 BLM] (37 WAR/37 NIN/37 SAM/32 DNC/37 RDM)
ZM16 / CoP 5-3 / ToAU 22 / WotG 4 / ACP Boss
-- Ramuh Server --
#120 Mar 29 2010 at 1:40 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
Avatar
*****
10,813 posts
Kailana wrote:
You're not wrong, on either account, much like milich wasn't wrong. Just pointing out that people are too quick to be jerks on this game sometimes. (why the 73 brd stopped levelling brd, as they were fresh to the merit pt scene and people weren't willing to be patient with them so they could get good at it) I've played since 2005, and at least on Ramuh and Ragnarok (i hear rag got really bad towards the end, until the merge, god only knows now) initially people were more willing to work together and play a bit nicer. On Rag they would actually lot for a HNM if the initial pt wiped, and the other losing lot # ls' would either leave, or cheer the winners on. I don't think there's a hope in **** of that sort of thing happening today. I am aware jerks were always around, but they seem to be multiplying the last few years.

I remember my endgame ls (before the leader broke the shell and kept all the gil in the bank for himself) once ganged up on a new blm member, who wasn't very good at magic bursting. Sure, the idea annoyed me, but I actually had to point out that this fresh blm just finished soloing to 75, and while i've yet to solo my blm to 75, i was a little confused as to where they assumed the blm would get any kind of SC -> MB experience when he levelled the entire job 1-75 by himself. Before ToAU I completely understood this behavior, as I remember levelling THF and we'd do SC's into MB's quite frequently. BLMs actually got decent invites, too!

When I say "people in this game can be absolute jerks" I'm not saying "people expecting BRD to pull are absolute jerks", because a BRD really is the best puller in the game for the most part, from my experience, for exp. I'm saying people are far too quick to pass judgement on people, and to trumpet that they spend money on the game so they expect you to play at their skill level, when that's not always fair. Some people haven't had the time to get as good as other people, who've been playing for 7 years. Some are even -trying- to be as good as those people, and still get ripped on much too harshly for it.


i doubt that people were impatient with him/her, outside of the occasional party such as the axe burn s/he mentioned. it sounds more like BRD-pulling just wasn't where s/he wanted to go with BRD, so s/he stopped playing it and moved to a new job. sounds good to me. another good reason people shouldn't slack and not have BRDs pull at low levels; learn the role early, and discover whether you like it or not.
____________________________
pahn
retired monk

i wish to be the red comet.
#121 Mar 29 2010 at 4:50 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
125 posts
I completely agree with that. It took me 60 levels to realize I didn't like THF, and that MNK was awesome.

And now I can't seem to get my character back, but they let me back into the game. So I get to start allllllllll over again. Yay? o_o;

At least this time I know what jobs I like :P
____________________________
[75 MNK|75 PLD|60 THF|40 BLM] (37 WAR/37 NIN/37 SAM/32 DNC/37 RDM)
ZM16 / CoP 5-3 / ToAU 22 / WotG 4 / ACP Boss
-- Ramuh Server --
#122 Apr 03 2010 at 6:16 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,139 posts
cykokakashi wrote:
i just hit 75 brd last month. on brd i sub whm and as such i back up cure pretty effectively as a 75 brd. i also constantly keep songs up and do complex song mixes. i use finale like water w/o having to be told. why is me not pulling on brd an issue. i do all but 1 thing as a brd. last i checkd the people i party with dont send me money orders to pay for ff11. i make it clear i dont pull and people still give me grief over it.


I did all this and pulled as /whm all the way to 75.
____________________________
Lumia Goldenheart - Balmung
50x19
1 2 3 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 7 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (7)