My uncle and I are going to try this soon, he is NIN75 and I'm BRD75 (duh) but I have a few questions because I've never actually fought it :(
1) Does Elegy work? Is it hard to land? What about Lullaby for osh*t moments? If Lullaby doesn't work, does Requiem?
2) How accurate is he? I want my NIN's evade rate to be capped (80%) but he doesn't have merits. /DNC gives +10 EVA to begin with and his skill is capped but like I said, not merited. EVA gear he has available is O.Hat, Evasion Torque, Melody Earrings +1 x2, Scorpion Harness, Rasetsu Tekko, Arhat's Hakama, Arhat's Sune-Ate +1 which is a total of +35 EVA, +19 EVA skill, and +4 AGI. Along with Dragonfoe Mambo, would that be enough to cap Evade? Or would I have to give him Sheepfoe too?
3) If Dragonfoe is enough to cap his EVA, should I give him Madrigal for ACC or ATT so he feeds less TP but every hit counts more?
4) With Sushi and if he can manage to keep Quickstep level 5 on it, and assuming about +30 ACC from gear, how decent will his ACC be?
5) Any other tips you can give me would be appreciated as well.