Hi everyone, mind I'm chipping a bit?
I just returned last month and got my BLU and DNC to 90 with same AF3 +1/+2 done. I'm thinking to bring my RNG to 90 after my SAM.
Couple things I wanna know:
- Is Marksmanship really dead now?
- Is Harrier +2 worth it? Or it's just better to shoot for Gandiva?
- Please tell me about the x-hit build's gear/info for the current lvl cap/gear choices
- What are the good atma sets RNG use nowadays?
- There's so few info I can get regarding "Enhances" <trait> on AF3 +1/+2. Can you tell me about it?
1) Marksmanship isn't *dead*, but I think it definitely suffers from a weak selection of guns, plus expensive ammo. The only real choices for guns would be the STR Magian, the WoE gun, or Armageddon (which, due to the WS granted by it, is more of a COR thing than a RNG thing). Meanwhile there are a variety of easy-to-get bows that are quite good, plus the Magian, WoE, and Empyrean. Jishnu's Radiance is a job-changer, whether you go full Emp or go for the WoE version.
2) Gandiva is the superior bow, and it's not terribly difficult to do. Fistule is a joke, Bukhis isn't that bad, and Alfard has enough rewards that you can entice others to help with it. Harrier +2 is still badass though, so definitely get one or the other.
3) I view X-hit as far less of a consideration than it used to be, due to regain atmas. However, since I do not have room in my atma selection for a regain atma, I have a solid 5-hit with Gandiva.
4) Atmas will depend entirely on whether you have access to Jishnu's Radiance or not. Without Jishnu's, you should probably be using something like Stout Arm/Drifter/Sea Daughter. Ranged attack has such a huge effect on RNG attacks that I prefer Stout Arm/Drifter over taking a second regain atma. If you do have Jishnu's, you should be going with Razed Ruin/Gnarled Horn/Stout Arm (the last is debatable, but I find it to be stronger than Sanguine Scythe). Situationally replace Stout Arm with Sea Daughter for the regain.
5) There's not much help I can give on what enhancements the AF2 +1/+2 give. The obvious answer would be that Snapshot and Double Shot would proc more frequently, and that Velocity Shot would get increased speed/attack. Unlimited Shot, I have no idea, it's useless anyway.