Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

WS body piecesFollow

#1 Feb 09 2011 at 2:30 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
465 posts
What are you RNGs using these days for WS?

I was using Osode for WS and Loki for TP but I just got my AF3 +2 done and I can't pass up those stats for TP build. What options are out there that I haven't looked into yet if any?
____________________________
Quote:
Don't be silly, the only reason ever to quit FFXI through real life death and even then I want evidence in the form of a death certificate. Scratch that, I want to see a corpse


Name: Kolvar
Server: Garuda
Jobs: 76THF, 88RNG, 90WHM, 75RDM, 75PLD, 89WAR blah and blah
#2 Feb 10 2011 at 12:02 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,917 posts
AF3+2... why use anything else?
____________________________
Mirabelle
Race: Mithra
Server: Ifrit
75COR/75RDM/75RNG/45THF/37BLM/38WHM/37NIN/37DRK/41BLU/37DNC/37SAM/37WAR/37SCH
#3 Feb 10 2011 at 8:08 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
6,580 posts
Dartagnann wrote:
AF3+2... why use anything else?
Agreed.
Although I am partial to my MaB Mirke Wardecors, but that's because I use Trueflight inside abyssea.
____________________________
[HTID]
DRG BRD TH4 RNG RDM75
Dragoon Equipment Guide
ArsDraconis wrote:
Ultima spends 10 whole seconds shouting "I'MA FIRIN MAH LAZER" like a 2004 valkurm melee waiting for SC
#4 Feb 10 2011 at 8:15 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,917 posts
Quote:
Although I am partial to my MaB Mirke Wardecors, but that's because I use Trueflight inside abyssea.


Yes, but even the 12 AGI on AF3+2 would make it the second best TrueFlight body piece.
____________________________
Mirabelle
Race: Mithra
Server: Ifrit
75COR/75RDM/75RNG/45THF/37BLM/38WHM/37NIN/37DRK/41BLU/37DNC/37SAM/37WAR/37SCH
#5 Feb 16 2011 at 10:06 PM Rating: Decent
*
173 posts
Jishnu's Radiance?

I don't see how af3+2 would be better than Loki's there.

Edited, Feb 16th 2011 11:07pm by Zenshinzenrei
#6 Feb 17 2011 at 8:38 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
6,580 posts
Dartagnann wrote:
Quote:
Although I am partial to my MaB Mirke Wardecors, but that's because I use Trueflight inside abyssea.


Yes, but even the 12 AGI on AF3+2 would make it the second best TrueFlight body piece.
Possibly make it the number 1 even, not sure how 4MaB compares to 7Agi.
____________________________
[HTID]
DRG BRD TH4 RNG RDM75
Dragoon Equipment Guide
ArsDraconis wrote:
Ultima spends 10 whole seconds shouting "I'MA FIRIN MAH LAZER" like a 2004 valkurm melee waiting for SC
#7 Feb 17 2011 at 8:49 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,917 posts
Quote:
Jishnu's Radiance?

I don't see how af3+2 would be better than Loki's there.


I imagine it would depend on the mob and fSTR values vs. mod DEX.
But it does look like Loki's certainly could be superior for Jishnu's
____________________________
Mirabelle
Race: Mithra
Server: Ifrit
75COR/75RDM/75RNG/45THF/37BLM/38WHM/37NIN/37DRK/41BLU/37DNC/37SAM/37WAR/37SCH
#8 Feb 17 2011 at 11:09 PM Rating: Decent
*
173 posts
It will be, nevermind the fact that you'll get +90-120 str just being in abyssea.
#9 Feb 18 2011 at 9:27 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,917 posts
Quote:
It will be, nevermind the fact that you'll get +90-120 str just being in abyssea.


Yes capping fSTR in Aby isn't too hard. Of course not everything every player does is inside Aby, but I get your point.
____________________________
Mirabelle
Race: Mithra
Server: Ifrit
75COR/75RDM/75RNG/45THF/37BLM/38WHM/37NIN/37DRK/41BLU/37DNC/37SAM/37WAR/37SCH
#10Zenshinzenrei, Posted: Feb 18 2011 at 9:50 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) There's nothing to do outside abyssea unless you're killing eps for magian trials or lvl10nms for magian trials. No one does constant sky, sea, salvage, znm, dynamis, limbus, and if they do, it's once to finish getting a piece of gear then back to inside abyssea.
#11 Feb 18 2011 at 10:03 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
6,580 posts
Zenshinzenrei wrote:
As a career mage though, I'm not @#%^ing around with sh*t outside abyssea constantly unless they give you +10refresh at least. sh*ts just retarded.
Fail.
Plase quit all your mage jobs.
____________________________
[HTID]
DRG BRD TH4 RNG RDM75
Dragoon Equipment Guide
ArsDraconis wrote:
Ultima spends 10 whole seconds shouting "I'MA FIRIN MAH LAZER" like a 2004 valkurm melee waiting for SC
#12 Feb 19 2011 at 6:36 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,917 posts
Walk of Echoes
VNM's for Empyrean weapons

There are some challenging things that require you to fight outside of Aby.

And if SE is to be believed they will be adjusting some activities outside of Aby with future updates.
____________________________
Mirabelle
Race: Mithra
Server: Ifrit
75COR/75RDM/75RNG/45THF/37BLM/38WHM/37NIN/37DRK/41BLU/37DNC/37SAM/37WAR/37SCH
#13 Feb 21 2011 at 7:45 PM Rating: Decent
Thief's Knife
*****
15,049 posts
Kolvar wrote:
What are you RNGs using these days for WS?

I was using Osode for WS and Loki for TP but I just got my AF3 +2 done and I can't pass up those stats for TP build. What options are out there that I haven't looked into yet if any?


Sylvan Caban +2 > all. Never Take It Off.

Dartagnann wrote:
Quote:
Jishnu's Radiance?

I don't see how af3+2 would be better than Loki's there.


I imagine it would depend on the mob and fSTR values vs. mod DEX.
But it does look like Loki's certainly could be superior for Jishnu's


Do not forget the "enhances velocity shot" on AF3 body.

Edited, Feb 21st 2011 9:47pm by Lobivopis
____________________________
Final Fantasy XI 12-14-11 Update wrote:
Adjust the resolution of menus.
The main screen resolution for "FINAL FANTASY XI" is dependent on the "Overlay Graphics Resolution" setting.
If the Overlay Graphics Resolution is set higher than the Menu Resolution, menus will be automatically resized.


I thought of it first:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=10&mid=130073657654872218#20
#14 Feb 21 2011 at 8:44 PM Rating: Default
*
173 posts
Yeah no sorry, I like to be able to do **** and nuke near constantly than have to deal with resting, there's nothing fail about it, I bet my mages could dance circles around yours in and out of abyssea.
#15 Feb 22 2011 at 2:10 AM Rating: Decent
Thief's Knife
*****
15,049 posts
Zenshinzenrei wrote:


As a career mage though, I'm not @#%^ing around with sh*t outside abyssea constantly unless they give you +10refresh at least. sh*ts just retarded.


So what you are saying is if SE adds events outside Abyssea you will flat out refuse to do them even if the equipment available from said events surpasses what is available in Abyssea?

Somehow I doubt that.
____________________________
Final Fantasy XI 12-14-11 Update wrote:
Adjust the resolution of menus.
The main screen resolution for "FINAL FANTASY XI" is dependent on the "Overlay Graphics Resolution" setting.
If the Overlay Graphics Resolution is set higher than the Menu Resolution, menus will be automatically resized.


I thought of it first:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=10&mid=130073657654872218#20
#16 Feb 23 2011 at 9:46 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
6,580 posts
Zenshinzenrei wrote:
Yeah no sorry, I want to be able to play my job without any skill whatsoever.
Pretty much what I read there.
Zenshinzenrei wrote:
I bet my mages could dance circles around yours in and out of abyssea.
Lol. Just no. If you need abyssea's refresh to play your job well then you suck. End of.

Edited, Feb 24th 2011 3:46am by Noodles
____________________________
[HTID]
DRG BRD TH4 RNG RDM75
Dragoon Equipment Guide
ArsDraconis wrote:
Ultima spends 10 whole seconds shouting "I'MA FIRIN MAH LAZER" like a 2004 valkurm melee waiting for SC
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 15 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (15)