Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

So... Aspir IIFollow

#1 Jul 01 2010 at 12:14 PM Rating: Decent
**
275 posts
Uh, could anyone who has it gimme a rundown? Because it seems super-bad, I read on the wiki someone put up an 8-second cast time? Is that true? Because that would need some real hardcore awesomeness to be justified. That's in the realm of higher-end tier 4 nukes...

So, it's crap, right? (Please let me be wrong somehow?)
#2 Jul 01 2010 at 12:58 PM Rating: Decent
11 posts
It is slower then aspir dont think its 8secs slow though
on the +side it costs 5mp less to cast and aspirs for alot more.
#3 Jul 01 2010 at 1:21 PM Rating: Decent
**
275 posts
Uh, how much of a lot more? Does that really matter? If the mobs had mp, I already could keep my mp up all I wanted with regular aspir...
#4 Jul 01 2010 at 2:08 PM Rating: Decent
**
724 posts
It depends on how you use your drk tho. You can say all you want about able to keep up with MP, but in what situation?

I doubt you are able to keep up with MP when you do campaign in northland eating AoE nonstop and having to cure III yourself every couple secs (I go Drk/whm now a day with self haste and RR and the ability to raise ppl). So whenever I go campaign and if I have hate, I am blood tanking and have to use drain drain II aspir aspir II dread spikes and cure III to stay alive (ethereal earring as well), which is a good thing anyway for exp.

So it really depends. Aspir II is obviously not going to be useful for you if you are in melee burn etc and need very minimal MP. It is just something you can use when you need it. I see no problem with it what so ever as a nice addition. And yes, it does get you more MP and the casting time really isn't that long if you have fastcast gears on, and I don't think 8 sec is accurate anyway, it is just slightly longer.

Edited, Jul 1st 2010 4:09pm by pochenlai
____________________________
Returner - Dark Knight|Dragoon|Paladin|Black Mage|Red Mage

Caladbolg - 1/3/11

Creators of Rune Chopper Zerg - 6/26/2007
R.I.P Rune Chopper Zerg
#5Raelix, Posted: Jul 01 2010 at 9:39 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) fix'd.
#6 Jul 02 2010 at 3:02 PM Rating: Excellent
**
275 posts
Eh, I'm just bugged because we still don't have a good native ability to keep mp going against mobs that don't have any, when SE had kinda gotten my hopes up with some comment somewhere. I mean, hell, I woulda been happy with an auto-refresh trait... In general, it seems like SE wants us to cast more in general situations, but it seems like they aren't willing to go far enough (Take Occult Acumen for example, it doesn't come near giving the tp of a regular swing, which we have unlimited of, for the cost of more time than a swing takes to get marginally more damage if you're lucky, for mp, which we have precious little of as it is) to accomplish that.
#7 Jul 03 2010 at 9:02 AM Rating: Good
***
2,038 posts
Quote:
Fakequote wrote:
Uh, how much of a lot more? Does that really matter? If the mobs had mp, I already could keep my mp up all I wanted with regular aspir...Plastron/Ares, Parade Gorget, Sanction/Sigil Refresh, FoV Refresh...


fix'd.

I will even go as far to concede that in some situations, a small mp pool from being Elvaan or Galka doesn't matter with how much refresh runs rampant anymore.


Yes, because gimping your melee capability by switching out PCC/Ancient torque/j.torque and Berk +1/Adaberk/Nocturnus mail for a 2MP/tic refresh is so much better than taking a few seconds casting Aspir. And I'm sure pimping Plastron when running an AoE-heavy campaign battle will surely save you some MP when you have to heal yourself.

Seriously, do you even think before you post, anymore?
____________________________
DRK wrote:
No, it's too late. Already, great cataracts of blood pour forth in mighty rivulets of gore from the vicious, millimeter-deep wounds I have dealt to my forearm with my Vorpal Safety Pin of Weeping.
#8Raelix, Posted: Jul 03 2010 at 12:13 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Because we're always engaged and always standing in AoE spam, rite?
#9 Jul 03 2010 at 6:29 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
cue facepalm.gif
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#10 Jul 03 2010 at 6:44 PM Rating: Good
gigasnail wrote:
cue facepalm.gif
FacePalm.GIF
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#11 Jul 03 2010 at 6:48 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
thanks, i needed that.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#12 Jul 03 2010 at 7:15 PM Rating: Good
gigasnail wrote:
thanks, i needed that.
I aim to please Smiley: grin
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#13 Jul 04 2010 at 9:47 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,038 posts
Raelix wrote:
Because we're always engaged and always standing in AoE spam, rite?

Because every mob is Aspirable. Because every Aspir is for 80+. Because refresh magically stops working at random intervals in feng's FFXI.

Did you switch to 360 or something? What kind of retard can't handle a few idle pieces or a couple AN or IS for even 1/tic.

This beautiful message of is brought to you by the same geniuses that gave you 'NO DARK MAGIC IS WORTH CASTING, IT GIMPS YOUR MELEE DAMAGE'.

If not coherent and decent, at least be consistent, please.


You know, assuming the quote you mangled specifically mentioned using Aspir on mobs--suggesting he was talking about mobs on which Aspir does, in fact, work--and assuming I listed items that would only serve a purpose when you're actually fighting something, I assumed you would make the necessary cognitive leap to realize I obviously wasn't talking about idle gear. (And no, idle gear bringing you to 2-3 MP/tic refresh is not enough unless the event you're running allows you to sit around with your thumb up your ass for long periods of time in between fights. You won't always have a RDM to refresh. If you request a BRD or COR to give you refresh rolls over melee rolls, you should leave this board immediately and leave your DRK card at the door.)

This beautiful message of, "REFRESH IS NOT ENOUGH MP, YOU HAVE TO USE ASPIR," is brought to you by someone who's always known that casting dark magic gimps overall damage, but has always casted it anyway because it made things easier on the support jobs. Not everyone who disagrees with one of your spastic, infantile opinions is out to get you for every last one of them, you know. There is no Anti-Raelix Cabal(tm), unless you consider having a fully functional cerebral cortex as anathema to your very existence.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm done overestimating your intelligence--which I previously pegged as high enough that you could make even menial logical leaps--so I'll just sit back and laugh while you continue frothing at the mouth and insisting you're some sort of DRK scholar despite having precious little idea how to even f*cking play the job.
____________________________
DRK wrote:
No, it's too late. Already, great cataracts of blood pour forth in mighty rivulets of gore from the vicious, millimeter-deep wounds I have dealt to my forearm with my Vorpal Safety Pin of Weeping.
#14 Jul 04 2010 at 10:10 AM Rating: Good
FireFeng wrote:
There is no Anti-Raelix Cabal(tm)
You can't trademark that! I already own the IP! What would I be doing with all of these t-shirts otherwise?
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#15 Jul 04 2010 at 10:37 AM Rating: Good
***
2,038 posts
Put one up on Threadless for <$10, and I'm there.

It will match the club's hat, that I've already purchased to support our wholly benevolent, terribly non-secretive endeavors.
____________________________
DRK wrote:
No, it's too late. Already, great cataracts of blood pour forth in mighty rivulets of gore from the vicious, millimeter-deep wounds I have dealt to my forearm with my Vorpal Safety Pin of Weeping.
#16Raelix, Posted: Jul 04 2010 at 5:38 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Its a stylistic difference with some severe mixing of situations on feng's part.
#17 Jul 04 2010 at 6:50 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,964 posts
Raelix wrote:
is against mobs that with proper buffs a DRK should be capping attack anyway.


Maybe it's because I've never bothered to look at the math in this game, but wut? Are you getting double minuets? And chaos roll? I've always noticed an increase in damage from more attack on merit level mobs when I actually do get those buffs with marches so why wouldn't attack from a better (more attack if you're capping ACC because you have good gear) food help you as well?
#18 Jul 04 2010 at 7:11 PM Rating: Default
***
3,507 posts
chaos roll + dia 2 is going to cap you on most merit mobs....
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#19Raelix, Posted: Jul 04 2010 at 7:34 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Its also a fairly recent epiphany that attack actually caps much lower than expected post-two-hander-update, on the order of ~50 attack lower on merit mobs actually, and obscenely lower on high-level-corrected mobs (because you can't actually overcome it anymore).
#20 Jul 04 2010 at 8:02 PM Rating: Good
****
6,964 posts
Cool beans Smiley: thumbsup
#21 Jul 05 2010 at 11:23 AM Rating: Good
He knows masa did extensive testing recently and found the caps were higher and entire pDIF equation changed, ya?

and I still haven't seen anything supporting a 2.2 ratio cap for melee (any non-relax DRK want to help me out w/ high atk parses?).

If you're getting dia III you're looking at ~740atk for cap w/o melee ratio cap and ~630 w/ cap.

w/ dia II - 789 / 670
w/o dia - 875 / 742


and that's on squishy stuff, higher level mobs (like most of the ones we're leveling on now) take more.



Shinta: enemy of presenting inconclusive evidence as fact

Edited, Jul 5th 2010 1:23pm by shintasama
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#22Raelix, Posted: Jul 05 2010 at 1:51 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Shinta apparently has the memory of a goldfish after agreeing with the 2.2 pre-LC cap just six months ago.
#23 Jul 05 2010 at 3:02 PM Rating: Good
Relax wrote:
Shinta apparently has the memory of a goldfish after agreeing with the 2.2 pre-LC cap just six months ago.
Amazingly that thread is still there, and I'd love for you to show me where I agreed with you. 'cus when I look at it I see that I showed situations that shouldn't be able to exist with that ->WS<- cap, which you tried to explain away saying the test wasn't controlled enough (which is true), but in the end we needed more/better testing for anything definitive rather then just jumping to conclusions. Particularly if you want it to apply to melee as well.
Relax wrote:
I see nothing new on Bluegartr, perhaps you could provide a link to this grand insight of his Shinta?

It's in the same thread as everything thing else (2010/6/19).

data shortcut:
http://ffxidmgformula.googlecode.com/files/Distributions%20study%20v1.1.xls

Quote:
I'm asking you to test it yourself, not to be vindicated or proven right, but simply to validate it for your own pretentious means.
pass, and I don't trust anything you'd show not to be fabricated.

Really someone should have done what I suggested three years ago (when I was doing WS acc testing and yarko first presented his pdif data) and run tests (melee and WS) on lv76 (T only) Steelshells at various ATKs/STRs instead of all the various crap tests we've gotten, but at this point in the game I just don't care anymore.



also: people like you are why I lol@lolwiki
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#24Raelix, Posted: Jul 05 2010 at 4:05 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Burden of Proof is all yours. I can't possibly prove every situation, but you're more than welcome to find numbers that prove my model wrong beyond all possible error (another 'error' Masa harps on was actually him gaining an fSTR).
#25 Jul 05 2010 at 5:35 PM Rating: Good
Relax wrote:
Burden of Proof is all yours.
You're the one running around changing the wiki and claiming pDIF works X way when there is evidence to show that it doesn't or at least that isn't the whole story, how is burden of proof mine? I just don't think you should mislead people based on non-fact and poor tests. I told Yarko the same thing three years ago and his testing turned out just as wrong as I told him it was in the exact way I told him he should be careful to test.

ie:
Relax wrote:
Best guess

is not what you should present to other people as "hard truth". At the very least note there are still unknowns/uncertainties.

Relax wrote:
Shinta, shut your whore mouth. Gonna go report this to people that matter.
lolwut? I disagree with you on something I've always disagreed with you on, and I'm being respectful about it. Don't make idle threats.
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#26Raelix, Posted: Jul 05 2010 at 5:53 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I can't seem to beat it into you that I'm subject to confirmation bias. Field something that breaks the model unequivocally and maybe I'll cut back on my support of it, but right now I gotta sell it as hard as possible to get people trying to prove it wrong, and as long as that doesn't happen I consider myself to be in the right in pressing it towards being fact.
#27 Jul 05 2010 at 5:57 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
13,163 posts
Raelix wrote:
So over 18 minutes I'm looking at four Dread Spikes, eight ATPs, and 4-5 Drain IIs. 761mp, while just 2/tick gives 720mp over that same period. F*ck aspir.
You don't use Stun?

I'm not questioning the rationale behind your Refresh argument, I just found it interesting that you didn't mention Stun at all.

Edited, Jul 5th 2010 7:58pm by Spoonless
____________________________
Banh
#28 Jul 05 2010 at 6:23 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,235 posts
Spoonless Delivers on Time wrote:
Raelix wrote:
So over 18 minutes I'm looking at four Dread Spikes, eight ATPs, and 4-5 Drain IIs. 761mp, while just 2/tick gives 720mp over that same period. F*ck aspir.
You don't use Stun?

I'm not questioning the rationale behind your Refresh argument, I just found it interesting that you didn't mention Stun at all.

This is true. I may have conveniently forgotten, or just simply forgotten.

Looking at Stun being casted about as often as ATP in one merit party, but less than half as often in Dynamis and later parties. 100-250mp more consumption, but that still means I only burn about half of my mp pool over 18 minutes.

I do also have an old bit of script in there that can cut Parade in at proper times under 33% MP. It's been disabled for a long while now because it was putting me below a true 6-hit losing Chiv, but seems to be active in my Dynamis xml.
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#29 Jul 05 2010 at 6:58 PM Rating: Decent
Relax wrote:
Best guess. Thats what a f*cking hypothesis
You don't present hypothesis as facts to people who don't know better, it's dishonest and completely irresponsible.
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#30Raelix, Posted: Jul 05 2010 at 7:03 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) http://xkcd.com/397/
#31 Jul 06 2010 at 2:32 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
Raelix wrote:
Professor shintasama wrote:
Relax wrote:
Best guess. Thats what a f*cking hypothesis
You don't present hypothesis as facts to people who don't know better, it's dishonest and completely irresponsible.

http://xkcd.com/397/
And linking XKCD achieves... what exactly? Can you not express your argument without resorting to webcomic humour?
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#32 Jul 06 2010 at 7:29 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
Based on the insult-density and straight up stubborness of relax, why is it I think we're going to end up with another Arucuard?

Forcing your theory on others by insulting them isn't constructive.
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ Screw you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#33 Jul 06 2010 at 8:16 AM Rating: Good
***
2,038 posts
Except that Arucaurd was usually right.
____________________________
DRK wrote:
No, it's too late. Already, great cataracts of blood pour forth in mighty rivulets of gore from the vicious, millimeter-deep wounds I have dealt to my forearm with my Vorpal Safety Pin of Weeping.
#34 Jul 06 2010 at 3:34 PM Rating: Good
Lucinus wrote:
Raelix wrote:
Professor shintasama wrote:
Relax wrote:
Best guess. Thats what a f*cking hypothesis
You don't present hypothesis as facts to people who don't know better, it's dishonest and completely irresponsible.

http://xkcd.com/397/
And linking XKCD achieves... what exactly? Can you not express your argument without resorting to webcomic humour?
I'm not getting it either, Relax isn't teaching people jack or inspiring anything, he's just lying and misleading them. If anything making sh*t up and pretending it's fact discourages people from doing their own testing "don't reinvent the wheel" and so on and so forth.
Fara wrote:
why is it I think we're going to end up with another Arucuard?
I'll trade him for Aru any day of the week.
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#35 Jul 07 2010 at 2:29 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
Professor shintasama wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Raelix wrote:
Professor shintasama wrote:
Relax wrote:
Best guess. Thats what a f*cking hypothesis
You don't present hypothesis as facts to people who don't know better, it's dishonest and completely irresponsible.

http://xkcd.com/397/
And linking XKCD achieves... what exactly? Can you not express your argument without resorting to webcomic humour?
I'm not getting it either, Relax isn't teaching people jack or inspiring anything, he's just lying and misleading them. If anything making sh*t up and pretending it's fact discourages people from doing their own testing "don't reinvent the wheel" and so on and so forth.
And there I was thinking it was just 'cos I'm too dumb to get the point of XKCD.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#36 Jul 07 2010 at 5:51 PM Rating: Default
***
3,507 posts
default me or not, jackasses: chaos roll + food + dia 2 is going to cap you off in the vast majority of situations.

yes, this means minuet/march is usually doing it wrong in merits.

this was before this last level update, no telling wtf it's going to be now with new skill/attack levels and new mobs when we're at lvl 80 and fully skilled up.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#37 Jul 07 2010 at 7:48 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,235 posts
Raelix wrote:
Attacking my character instead of the model is not being respectful, its being a worthless nag.
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#38 Jul 07 2010 at 9:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Relax wrote:
What kind of retard

Relax wrote:
brought to you by the same geniuses

Relax wrote:
not coherent and decent

Relax wrote:
Feng is being pedantic

Relax wrote:
Shinta apparently has the memory of a goldfish

Relax wrote:
Masa is a hack

Relax wrote:
He hasn't contributed or produced f*ck-all

Relax wrote:
your own pretentious means.

Relax wrote:
retarded approach

Relax wrote:
shut your whore mouth.

Relax wrote:
Gonna go report this to people that matter.

Relax wrote:
you ignorant twat.








William Hazlitt wrote:
A hypocrite despises those whom he deceives, but has no respect for himself. He would make a dupe of himself too, if he could.



Edited, Jul 7th 2010 11:28pm by shintasama
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#39 Jul 07 2010 at 11:26 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,964 posts
I laffed.
#40 Jul 08 2010 at 12:19 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
gigasnail wrote:
default me or not, jackasses: chaos roll + food + dia 2 is going to cap you off in the vast majority of situations.

yes, this means minuet/march is usually doing it wrong in merits.
Does that mean you usually have a COR in your merit parties? Goddamn I envy your server.
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ Screw you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#41 Jul 08 2010 at 12:22 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,964 posts
LordFaramir wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
default me or not, jackasses: chaos roll + food + dia 2 is going to cap you off in the vast majority of situations.

yes, this means minuet/march is usually doing it wrong in merits.
Does that mean you usually have a COR in your merit parties? Goddamn I envy your server.


You're reaching here. :P He probably just merits with his LS.
#42 Jul 08 2010 at 12:32 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
no, i merit with the same small group and have been for about the last year or two. cor brd rdm (or whm, esp now) dnc drk war. outside whm when my ex isn't using her. i don't do pickups, they make baby jesus cry.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#43 Jul 08 2010 at 4:21 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
Just pointing out that giga is basing what "usually" is bad on his own experiences with a damned static support line. As giga often does, with everything, because he seems to have an awesome static and an awesome LS for all his awesome-xi events. So thus his standards become awesome-or-leave.

I need to be the one standing up for us non-awesome players you see.

awesome
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ Screw you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#44 Jul 08 2010 at 6:04 AM Rating: Good
@#%^ing DRK
*****
13,137 posts
LordFaramir wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
default me or not, jackasses: chaos roll + food + dia 2 is going to cap you off in the vast majority of situations.

yes, this means minuet/march is usually doing it wrong in merits.
Does that mean you usually have a COR in your merit parties? Goddamn I envy your server.


I'll COR for you. After I get my DRK and BLM to 80.
#45 Jul 08 2010 at 6:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
Paskil wrote:
LordFaramir wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
default me or not, jackasses: chaos roll + food + dia 2 is going to cap you off in the vast majority of situations.

yes, this means minuet/march is usually doing it wrong in merits.
Does that mean you usually have a COR in your merit parties? Goddamn I envy your server.


I'll COR for you. After I get my DRK and BLM to 80.
you're back?
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ Screw you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#46 Jul 08 2010 at 7:10 AM Rating: Good
@#%^ing DRK
*****
13,137 posts
Yus sir. I knew I would be too. No way I could quit before getting at least one job to the FF 99 level. Maybe if you were online more often, I would have said hi.

Edited, Jul 8th 2010 8:11am by Paskil
#47 Jul 08 2010 at 8:04 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
Paskil wrote:
Yus sir. I knew I would be too. No way I could quit before getting at least one job to the FF 99 level. Maybe if you were online more often, I would have said hi.
I'm on right now!

and didn't I tell ya you'd be back? ey? ey? Ya. Anyways, I'm up for things and junk.
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ Screw you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#48 Jul 08 2010 at 9:07 AM Rating: Good
@#%^ing DRK
*****
13,137 posts
LordFaramir wrote:
Paskil wrote:
Yus sir. I knew I would be too. No way I could quit before getting at least one job to the FF 99 level. Maybe if you were online more often, I would have said hi.
I'm on right now!

and didn't I tell ya you'd be back? ey? ey? Ya. Anyways, I'm up for things and junk.


I'm at work right now, perhaps you've heard of it? Well, on break at least. If not, you could move to Wisconsin and maybe I could see about issuing you foodstamps.
#49 Jul 08 2010 at 7:32 PM Rating: Default
***
3,507 posts
if you're interested in settling for mediocrity, not much point in continuing the conversation. i dunno what else to tell you.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#50 Jul 08 2010 at 9:14 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
gigasnail wrote:
if you're interested in settling for mediocrity, not much point in continuing the conversation. i dunno what else to tell you.
It's not so much 'settling for mediocrity' as it is is 'I'd rather play with friends, or at times that suit me'.

I had a whole bunch of examples typed out, but I realised you wouldn't care, and would respond in the same way you always do - so, again, whatever. That's nice that you have friends who are good at FFXI and play in appropriate timezones to you. Please stop acting like you're the average, 'cause unless my server is radically different to yours, it usually isn't.
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ Screw you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#51 Jul 08 2010 at 9:50 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
because hitting a couple of macros is REALLY @#%^ing hard. you kids have fun, i think i'm pretty much done here.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 12 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (12)