Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The D.R.K Club (FFXIV: Woes and Wonderments) Follow

#4052 Nov 24 2010 at 9:47 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
I'm an eel in your hovercraft.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4053 Nov 24 2010 at 10:32 AM Rating: Excellent
******
49,896 posts
I guess I'm a coyote. I'm really not too used to not getting what I want. I'm certainly not above manipulating situations or simple intimidation.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4054 Nov 24 2010 at 2:19 PM Rating: Good
Which one is soo sick and burnt out of hunting that he just doesn't give a **** anymore and won't "hunt" or "eat" even when his "pack" brings him "weak prey" seasoning itself in front of him?
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#4055 Nov 25 2010 at 1:15 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,507 posts
one that we'd take out back and shoot?
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#4056 Nov 25 2010 at 1:39 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
In before calls to the RSPCA/ASPCA/Dogs Trust/other animal care organisation
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4057 Nov 25 2010 at 7:49 AM Rating: Excellent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
Hmm, Coyote, I guess.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4058 Nov 25 2010 at 11:12 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
Also, Elly Tran.

That is all.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4059 Nov 25 2010 at 2:45 PM Rating: Excellent
Silent But Deadly
*****
19,999 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Also, Elly Tran.

That is all.
Those are some ******* huge strawberries. Do want.
____________________________
SUPER BANNED FOR FAILING TO POST 20K IN A TIMELY MANNER
#4060 Nov 25 2010 at 5:26 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,260 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Also, Elly Tran.

That is all.

My monitor must be misadjusted if thats a redhead...
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#4061 Nov 25 2010 at 10:53 PM Rating: Good
*
176 posts
Wolf when sober and coyote when drunk (I figure any port in a storm then).


Off topic I've learned I really really hate Nyzul and wish whoever came up with the idea of attaching weapon skills to it a long enjoyable stay in ****. Wish I'd of gotten that **** done back when it came out, cause no one wants to do it now.
____________________________
Cannibalism is a valid means of debate. Your opponent presents their side of the argument and you respond in kind by consuming their liver. Thus the debate ends with you having proved your point. As a boon for being such a master of the debationary arts few people will wish to confront you in such a manner in the future.
#4062 Nov 26 2010 at 1:35 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,507 posts
except now it's short bus helmet-wearing certified window-licker easy. we farmed a friend's goliard with 3 + a mule. level correction rapes nyzul hard.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#4063 Nov 26 2010 at 2:28 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
gigasnail wrote:
except now it's short bus helmet-wearing certified window-licker easy. we farmed a friend's goliard with 3 + a mule. level correction rapes nyzul hard.
I'd imagine same-time lamp floors still annoy the ***** out of people, just because you'd run out of people to trigger lamps.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4064 Nov 26 2010 at 2:35 AM Rating: Excellent
*
176 posts
Well thanks Giga thats good to know. Just need to find a few people then thankfully. Haven't tried it in a while to be honest after the 2+ months of sheer stupidity I encountered from people who swore they had floor 100 disks on another character or from the people who promised to listen and follow directions.
____________________________
Cannibalism is a valid means of debate. Your opponent presents their side of the argument and you respond in kind by consuming their liver. Thus the debate ends with you having proved your point. As a boon for being such a master of the debationary arts few people will wish to confront you in such a manner in the future.
#4065 Nov 26 2010 at 3:45 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,260 posts
Lucinus wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
except now it's short bus helmet-wearing certified window-licker easy. we farmed a friend's goliard with 3 + a mule. level correction rapes nyzul hard.
I'd imagine same-time lamp floors still annoy the sh*te out of people, just because you'd run out of people to trigger lamps.

They're overrated. One person can trigger two same-time lamps in almost-adjacent rooms just fine, you've got like 25 seconds...
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#4066 Nov 26 2010 at 4:15 AM Rating: Good
***
3,507 posts
yeah it's not a big deal, pretty easy. the lower-man you go though you do open yourself up to getting ****** occasionally, it happens. i gotta go back in there and get the mnk weapon once i finish levling it myself, so not quite as done w/ nyzul as i'd hoped.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#4067 Nov 26 2010 at 9:36 AM Rating: Good
Raelix wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Also, Elly Tran.

That is all.

My monitor must be misadjusted if thats a redhead...
are we counting dye jobs?Screenshot
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#4068 Nov 26 2010 at 10:09 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
Professor shintasama wrote:
Raelix wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Also, Elly Tran.

That is all.

My monitor must be misadjusted if thats a redhead...
are we counting dye jobs?Screenshot
HELLFREAKINYES O.O

also I like how every couple pages we seem to gravitate back to red heads. theysoyummeh<3
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ ***** you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#4069 Nov 26 2010 at 10:14 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
Professor shintasama wrote:
Raelix wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Also, Elly Tran.

That is all.

My monitor must be misadjusted if thats a redhead...
are we counting dye jobs?Screenshot
WHOAMGPLASTICFACE

do not want
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4070 Nov 26 2010 at 10:35 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
Lucinus wrote:
Professor shintasama wrote:
Raelix wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Also, Elly Tran.

That is all.

My monitor must be misadjusted if thats a redhead...
are we counting dye jobs?Screenshot
WHOAMGPLASTICFACE

do not want
It's called photoshop.
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ ***** you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#4071 Nov 26 2010 at 12:28 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
13,251 posts
LordFaramir wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Professor shintasama wrote:
Raelix wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Also, Elly Tran.

That is all.

My monitor must be misadjusted if thats a redhead...
are we counting dye jobs?Screenshot
WHOAMGPLASTICFACE

do not want
It's called paperbag.
____________________________
Banh
#4072 Nov 27 2010 at 5:20 AM Rating: Good
***
3,507 posts
i think a paperbag has a place right next to 'towel' in the list of things to have on you at all times.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#4073 Nov 27 2010 at 5:57 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,260 posts
Spoonless of the Seven Seas wrote:
LordFaramir wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Professor shintasama wrote:
Raelix wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Also, Elly Tran.

That is all.

My monitor must be misadjusted if thats a redhead...
are we counting dye jobs?Screenshot
WHOAMGPLASTICFACE

do not want
It's called "from behind".
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#4074 Nov 27 2010 at 9:44 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
Did I mention I hate you people?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4075 Nov 27 2010 at 10:43 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
D'aww, that's sweet of you.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4076 Nov 27 2010 at 4:43 PM Rating: Good
***
3,507 posts
yeah, i get that a lot.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)