Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The D.R.K Club (FFXIV: Woes and Wonderments) Follow

#4252 Dec 16 2010 at 9:59 AM Rating: Excellent
******
49,907 posts
Well, Superman is an ****.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4253 Dec 16 2010 at 12:38 PM Rating: Decent
lolgaxe wrote:
Well, Superman is an hero.


fixed :3
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#4254 Dec 16 2010 at 5:17 PM Rating: Good
lolgaxe wrote:
I decree holiday avatards tiem.
reporting in
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#4255 Dec 16 2010 at 9:06 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,260 posts
itege wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Well, Superman is an hero.


fixed :3

No, Superman is a ****.
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#4256 Dec 16 2010 at 9:18 PM Rating: Good
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,560 posts
#4257 Dec 17 2010 at 8:55 AM Rating: Good
I do, very much, like seeing my name in the title.
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK ********

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#4258 Dec 17 2010 at 11:32 AM Rating: Excellent
The One and Only toohotforu wrote:
I do, very much, like seeing my name in the title.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI4O8byPw7g
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#4259 Dec 17 2010 at 12:54 PM Rating: Good
Professor shintasama wrote:
The One and Only toohotforu wrote:
I do, very much, like seeing my name in the title.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI4O8byPw7g
You sir, win the internet.
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#4260 Dec 17 2010 at 10:56 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
was looking at tyrannofex designs earlier and thought 'i can do better. but i'm lazy.' made the mistake of starting to sketch, then ended up ransacking the office for odds, ends, and bits to bring home. still have a carnifex in the box and one partially assembled to cannibalize. crabzilla incomming. might try to get it done this weekend, at least the basic parts assembled.

then i gotta build two more of the **********
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#4261 Dec 18 2010 at 1:39 AM Rating: Good
Sage
****
5,684 posts
I have no idea what you just said, but it sounds exciting.
____________________________
Signature starts here.
#4262 Dec 18 2010 at 3:40 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
gigasnail wrote:
was looking at tyrannofex designs earlier and thought 'i can do better. but i'm lazy.' made the mistake of starting to sketch, then ended up ransacking the office for odds, ends, and bits to bring home. still have a carnifex in the box and one partially assembled to cannibalize. crabzilla incomming. might try to get it done this weekend, at least the basic parts assembled.

then i gotta build two more of the @#%^ers...
Gaunt swarm and Tervigons. Save your HS for Mawlocs, they're amazing.

That said, I'd dearly like to see the finished product.

Edited, Dec 18th 2010 4:41am by Lucinus
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4263 Dec 18 2010 at 4:51 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
tervigons/gants with catalyst to run/shoot the tfexes up the middle. i do tend to agree though mawlock and 1st turn burrow is win.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#4264 Dec 18 2010 at 5:53 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
Ah, fair enough. Sounds pretty awesome.

Depending on how many points you run, though, the HQ may be a bit small...
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4265 Dec 18 2010 at 8:28 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,260 posts
Would it surprise any of you that I would play Tau if I had a budget?

Too bad parking the fish backwards and shooting, loading, rolling, unloading, and shooting doesn't work anymore.

And someone post the facepalming necron...
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#4266 Dec 18 2010 at 9:06 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
It wouldn't surprise me at all, but hey, new Dark Eldar, get in there.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4267 Dec 18 2010 at 12:57 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,560 posts
Either I'm very out of the loop here, or you guys have been breathing the fumes again.
#4268 Dec 18 2010 at 4:12 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
nah, with the 'scuttling swarm' rule you can take a tervigon as a troops choice for every unit of termigants you have. two devilgant squads, two tervigons with catalyst, a warrior prime for HQ, couple of broods of zoe or hiveguard for anti-tank, and then the tfexes. it's not optimal but the guys i game with aren't, either lol. i'll most likely steamroll them and they'll cuss me a lot. don't get to play often.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#4269 Dec 18 2010 at 4:47 PM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
That reminds me, I'm trying to build a Talos out of some horrific Reaver/Ravener/Hellion Skyboard hybrid. Will post pics when I finish, it'll probably be quite messy.

Also, a Cronos, based on del Toro's contraption.

Edited, Dec 18th 2010 5:48pm by Lucinus
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4270 Dec 18 2010 at 5:56 PM Rating: Excellent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
What the **** are you noobs talking about?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4271 Dec 18 2010 at 6:13 PM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
*****
10,815 posts
cropulence.
____________________________
pahn
retired monk

i wish to be the red comet.
#4272 Dec 18 2010 at 6:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
****
5,684 posts
I never really did understand the interest in Warhammer, but then again, I don't like playing with dolls either.


Yea, that's right, you can just call me the Ruiner of Fun because I'm here to end all the fun you all are having!
____________________________
Signature starts here.
#4273 Dec 18 2010 at 6:29 PM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
*****
10,815 posts
xypin wrote:
but then again, I don't like playing with dolls either.


xypin wrote:
85 Dark Knight   85 Paladin  
100+2 Bonecrafting  ~Spectacles ~Apron ~Purification  
  
85 Cooking       60 Woodworking    60 Leathercraft  
60 Alchemy       53 Clothcraft     70 Synergy  
50 Fishing       50 Smithing       35 Goldsmithing
____________________________
pahn
retired monk

i wish to be the red comet.
#4274 Dec 18 2010 at 6:39 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
lulz.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4275 Dec 18 2010 at 8:08 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
5,684 posts
Touché, sir. Touché.
____________________________
Signature starts here.
#4276 Dec 19 2010 at 1:21 AM Rating: Good
**
779 posts
I have no idea what the f*ck is going on so here's a picture of a cute redhead taking a bath.
____________________________
Dreakon of Bismark
Drk90 Pld90 Cor90
Pirate Tea Party
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 2 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (2)