Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The "OFFICIAL" Dark Knight DING! Thread.Follow

#1252 May 07 2010 at 9:23 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
950 posts
Ground strike mine!
____________________________
Drk, Pup, Bst, Nin, War, Drg, Sam, Mnk, Dnc, Smn, Rng, Thf, Blu, Cor, Run 99
Delve 9/9: Oatixur, Buramenk'ah

Armageddon (85), 16/75 Hearts
Almace (85), 2/75 Horns
Ukonvasara (85), 2/75 Claws
Kannagi (85), 0/75 Horns

Apocalypse Stage 2! 0/1600 Ordelles
Ragnarok Stage 1! 0/400 Ordelles

Tachi: Fudo, Rudra's Storm, Jishnu's Radiance unlocked!
#1253 May 08 2010 at 9:35 AM Rating: Excellent
Unforkgettable
*****
12,976 posts
Nocturnus Mail get.

I've got five more tags to spam before Sunday's tally to try to get me a helm.
____________________________
Banh
#1254 May 08 2010 at 4:47 PM Rating: Excellent
*
176 posts
Drk 64 so far today with 9.4k tnl managed to get that while spaced out watching My Name is Bruce.
____________________________
Cannibalism is a valid means of debate. Your opponent presents their side of the argument and you respond in kind by consuming their liver. Thus the debate ends with you having proved your point. As a boon for being such a master of the debationary arts few people will wish to confront you in such a manner in the future.
#1255 May 09 2010 at 10:24 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
Redding wrote:
Drk 64 so far today with 9.4k tnl managed to get that while spaced out watching My Name is Bruce.
Awesome.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#1256 May 10 2010 at 12:35 AM Rating: Excellent
*
176 posts
64-66 today went pretty fast got lucky and had a brd. Managed to out damage the drg/thf hit for hit by 30 damage or more with just the brd's buffs since I ran outta food. Pretty happy about that.
____________________________
Cannibalism is a valid means of debate. Your opponent presents their side of the argument and you respond in kind by consuming their liver. Thus the debate ends with you having proved your point. As a boon for being such a master of the debationary arts few people will wish to confront you in such a manner in the future.
#1257 May 10 2010 at 12:38 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
well, he was /thf. you'd have nearly had to be afk not to outdamage him.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#1258 May 10 2010 at 1:00 AM Rating: Excellent
*
176 posts
Yeah I know. It still felt good though. Especially since that same person got the Tharkons breastplate 1/1 that I've been after.
____________________________
Cannibalism is a valid means of debate. Your opponent presents their side of the argument and you respond in kind by consuming their liver. Thus the debate ends with you having proved your point. As a boon for being such a master of the debationary arts few people will wish to confront you in such a manner in the future.
#1259 May 10 2010 at 1:04 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
People like that don't deserve a Thrakon Breastplate.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#1260 May 10 2010 at 1:18 AM Rating: Good
*
176 posts
It actually gets worse if you knew what their gear was -.-
____________________________
Cannibalism is a valid means of debate. Your opponent presents their side of the argument and you respond in kind by consuming their liver. Thus the debate ends with you having proved your point. As a boon for being such a master of the debationary arts few people will wish to confront you in such a manner in the future.
#1261 May 10 2010 at 6:00 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
Although drg/thf sucks hardcore, to be fair, /nin or innapropriate-/mage is worse (and its not as if, hit-for-hit, /sam does much better [only difference is a bit more STR]). I'd say this is more about his fail gear, and reddings nice gear.
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ Screw you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#1262 May 10 2010 at 7:36 AM Rating: Excellent
Unforkgettable
*****
12,976 posts
Redding wrote:
Yeah I know. It still felt good though. Especially since that same person got the Tharkons breastplate 1/1 that I've been after.
I went 1/1 for the first Thrakon Breastplate on my server. I'm not sure about all servers, but it was definitely before wiki or BG had info on what mob dropped it. My friend had a theory that the bird would drop the Octant. Neither of us had DRG higher than 37. Smiley: lol
____________________________
Banh
#1263 May 10 2010 at 10:45 AM Rating: Good
*
176 posts
I'm still 0/8 on it for my Drg. Just got tired of how big a pain in the ass it was to get from the place holders to the actual NM. I just wish they would of put a little more effort into their gear is all. The whole 3/5 AF with Tharkon and no acc gear at all just bugs me. But this is Drk forum so enough of that noise from me.
____________________________
Cannibalism is a valid means of debate. Your opponent presents their side of the argument and you respond in kind by consuming their liver. Thus the debate ends with you having proved your point. As a boon for being such a master of the debationary arts few people will wish to confront you in such a manner in the future.
#1264 May 10 2010 at 1:13 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
only difference is hasso, meditate, and an easy 6 hit you mean.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#1265 May 10 2010 at 9:11 PM Rating: Good
*
176 posts
Just finished up Kirin with the event shell I just joined went well. Damned N.body dropped and couldn't lot though. Only one person wanted it besides me and they lotted a 55, I think I could of beaten that for once.
____________________________
Cannibalism is a valid means of debate. Your opponent presents their side of the argument and you respond in kind by consuming their liver. Thus the debate ends with you having proved your point. As a boon for being such a master of the debationary arts few people will wish to confront you in such a manner in the future.
#1266 May 10 2010 at 11:14 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
gigasnail wrote:
only difference is hasso, meditate, and an easy 6 hit you mean.
Emphasis on 'hit-for-hit', unless Meditate and STP have a secret attack bonus that I haven't known about.
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ Screw you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#1267 May 10 2010 at 11:28 PM Rating: Good
*
62 posts
Level 74 with plenty of buffer today. It was amazing how I did it.

I made my own TP burn party, and we battled all night. I went from level 73 with 4100 EXP to level 74 with almost 10,000 EXP.

And this was my first ever TP burn party, regardless of who was leader.

I need to do this every day for the rest of the month. I should be able to not only hit 75 and cap EXP, but also get all of my DRK merits.
#1268 May 10 2010 at 11:34 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
i see what you're saying, /thf is still fail.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#1269 May 12 2010 at 1:46 AM Rating: Good
*
176 posts
Just dinged 70 and finally got to equip Moli set, Ohat, Fowling, blood ring. Trying to do campaign now since party disbanded with me 87 into level but keep dying on net keeps kicking off. So far the five times I've gotten to swing it Moli is damned nice.
____________________________
Cannibalism is a valid means of debate. Your opponent presents their side of the argument and you respond in kind by consuming their liver. Thus the debate ends with you having proved your point. As a boon for being such a master of the debationary arts few people will wish to confront you in such a manner in the future.
#1270 May 18 2010 at 11:40 PM Rating: Decent
*
62 posts
DING! LEVEL 75 DARK KNIGHT!!
#1271 May 20 2010 at 9:12 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
16 posts
Finally, after taking a long break...

My friend texts me about an ASA final fight shout in wg. I said f-it and logged in. Two drks, two smns, a pld and a whm, and a victory later - Blitzer Poleyn Mine!

Went with ACC +7 Haste +3.

Also .dat swapped a mess of gear for the hell of it; I look kinda like a red and black M.D. Geist now lol.

#1272 May 20 2010 at 9:30 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
going for nag again on saturday, @#%^ing no dropping sh*thole.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#1273 May 27 2010 at 11:32 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
virtuoso belt: O

was gone all weekend, and will be gone all this weekend, no nagerling run yet.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#1274 May 28 2010 at 9:57 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
950 posts
3/3 on ares body pieces, now to fund the 13 mil for it ^^

Edited, May 28th 2010 12:00pm by hyunkyl
____________________________
Drk, Pup, Bst, Nin, War, Drg, Sam, Mnk, Dnc, Smn, Rng, Thf, Blu, Cor, Run 99
Delve 9/9: Oatixur, Buramenk'ah

Armageddon (85), 16/75 Hearts
Almace (85), 2/75 Horns
Ukonvasara (85), 2/75 Claws
Kannagi (85), 0/75 Horns

Apocalypse Stage 2! 0/1600 Ordelles
Ragnarok Stage 1! 0/400 Ordelles

Tachi: Fudo, Rudra's Storm, Jishnu's Radiance unlocked!
#1275 Jun 01 2010 at 7:52 AM Rating: Excellent
24 posts
Spiral Hell found it!
#1276 Jun 01 2010 at 10:50 PM Rating: Excellent
24 posts
Diablos KO'ed. Now I can die in Dreamlands to.
#1277 Jun 02 2010 at 7:50 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,224 posts
Motherf*cking 105 damage Ultimatum ding.
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#1278 Jun 06 2010 at 2:44 PM Rating: Decent
**
275 posts
Finally got to 75, after spending like 6 months in the 68-71 range.
#1279 Jun 27 2010 at 2:32 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,224 posts
Wait why am I the first to do this...

DING 76 and 77 BITCHES!
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#1280 Jun 27 2010 at 2:32 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,224 posts
Wait why am I the first to do this...

DING 76 and 77 BITCHES!
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#1284 Jun 27 2010 at 3:52 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
ITT: Relax is so excited about his DRK77 he double posts it.

:3

Edited, Jun 27th 2010 5:52am by Lucinus
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#1285 Jun 27 2010 at 11:00 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,224 posts
Actually it was a quintuple post, Chrome is still doing that weird thing where it downloads 'post.pl' around 80% of the time I click 'post message' or 'edit message', and then when I got RAAAAAAGGEEE on it.. it decided to work five times in a row.
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#1286 Jun 27 2010 at 11:00 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,224 posts
Actually it was a quintuple post, Chrome is still doing that weird thing where it downloads 'post.pl' around 80% of the time I click 'post message' or 'edit message', and then when I got RAAAAAAGGEEE on it.. it decided to work five times in a row.
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#1287 Jun 27 2010 at 11:00 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,224 posts
You gotta be @#%^ing kidding me.

Edited, Jun 27th 2010 10:01am by Raelix
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#1288 Jun 27 2010 at 12:22 PM Rating: Good
****
6,964 posts
Stop using chrome?
#1289 Jun 27 2010 at 3:25 PM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
If he wants to use Chrome, let him.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#1290 Jun 28 2010 at 2:24 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
ding: 78 and ultimatum ~
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#1291 Jul 01 2010 at 12:55 PM Rating: Decent
11 posts
Ding 79
#1292 Jul 01 2010 at 12:56 PM Rating: Decent
11 posts
@about 3-4k to 80! but the servers are down at the moment for maintenance.
#1293 Jul 02 2010 at 11:26 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
950 posts
Ding! 5/5 Homam, finally got my feet after 9 runs without a pair dropping... also, 7k until I can uncap myself to 80 and start up on the Reckoning scythe ^^
____________________________
Drk, Pup, Bst, Nin, War, Drg, Sam, Mnk, Dnc, Smn, Rng, Thf, Blu, Cor, Run 99
Delve 9/9: Oatixur, Buramenk'ah

Armageddon (85), 16/75 Hearts
Almace (85), 2/75 Horns
Ukonvasara (85), 2/75 Claws
Kannagi (85), 0/75 Horns

Apocalypse Stage 2! 0/1600 Ordelles
Ragnarok Stage 1! 0/400 Ordelles

Tachi: Fudo, Rudra's Storm, Jishnu's Radiance unlocked!
#1294 Jul 05 2010 at 7:25 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
ding 77 ._.)
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ Screw you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#1295 Jul 05 2010 at 11:33 AM Rating: Good
***
2,038 posts
Ding Reckoning scythe.
*5 seconds later*

Ding looking for party because I'm only 76 and didn't realize Reckoning was 80-onry.

Edit: Also have Perle leggings waiting for me. Never got Homam legs, or finished add-on for Blitzer's, so I'm terribly excited about ACC+13, Haste +2.

Edited, Jul 5th 2010 11:34am by firefeng
____________________________
DRK wrote:
No, it's too late. Already, great cataracts of blood pour forth in mighty rivulets of gore from the vicious, millimeter-deep wounds I have dealt to my forearm with my Vorpal Safety Pin of Weeping.
#1296 Jul 05 2010 at 3:10 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
yeah, did the same thing with reckoning. i laughed, i cried, i got into a party and dinged 80 and got back to work.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#1297 Jul 06 2010 at 1:36 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
at least it goes fast now? chewing the hell out of reckoning trials, nearly done w/ 2nd.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#1298 Jul 07 2010 at 3:06 AM Rating: Decent
@#%^ing DRK
*****
13,137 posts
76
#1299 Jul 07 2010 at 8:41 AM Rating: Decent
*
107 posts
Happened a while ago but whatever lol
Ding 80!, Homam feet for 5/5(been waiting since Patrick Ewing was famous), and plaga scythe..still waiting for a death scythe model scythe but this'll do until then
____________________________
-If you're flamable and have legs, you're never blocking a fire exit. - Mitch Hedberg

Name:Grimx
-DRK90,THF90,BLM90,SMN90,MNK90
-Server:Leviathan
#1300 Jul 11 2010 at 10:21 AM Rating: Decent
@#%^ing DRK
*****
13,137 posts
DRK 77 solo mostly campaign/FoV, 78, 79, 80 one Abyssea pt. COR 76. 77 one abyssea pt. All in 24 hours beeyotch.

Edited, Jul 11th 2010 11:22am by Paskil
#1301 Jul 11 2010 at 11:15 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
Paskil wrote:
DRK 77 solo mostly campaign/FoV, 78, 79, 80 one Abyssea pt. COR 76. 77 one abyssea pt. All in 24 hours beeyotch.
Quit trying to make me wanna buy Abyssea ;;
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ Screw you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 14 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (14)