Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Ding and Bling of Doom: Latest/Greatest AccomplishmentsFollow

#202 Sep 04 2009 at 7:45 PM Rating: Good
**
253 posts
First solo attempt, crappy drops but I thought it was still an accomplishment

Screenshot
#203 Nov 16 2009 at 7:54 PM Rating: Excellent
Prudence Torque!

just got it. 1/~30 for our LS...
____________________________
TARU<(^.^)> 75::BLM SCH RDM SMN WHM:: DRG75 5/6
Relic: BLM:5/6 RDM:5/6 SCH:4/6 SMN:5/6 WHM:5/6
Obi:8/8 Novio\a:O Nashira:4/5 H.Gaiters: O
LS:AirshipRaiders/ValyrieRiders/NoEnkiduForU
Windurst :10 CoP:8-5 ZM:18 ToAU:48 WotG: 19
#204 Nov 17 2009 at 2:39 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
2,275 posts
forgot to put this in here a while ago. Sorcerer's Petasos found it!
____________________________
It's PSU as in Pennsylvania State University not any phantasy star crap.

Pronounced P S U not sue.
#205 Nov 25 2009 at 7:46 PM Rating: Excellent
HQ'd demon helm and errant slops. Not huge, but it finally lets me kill a pudding with 3 tier 4's and a drain, rather than 3 tier IV's and a tier 2.
____________________________
90RDM/90BLM/90WHM/90NIN/90MNK
#206 Dec 12 2009 at 9:25 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
794 posts
Upgraded to Plutos
Upgraded to Jupiters
Upgraded to Austers
Upgraded to Mahatma
Improved Sorc Ring set with addition of Z Crown
More merits (Still plently left to do)
Got Sorc Gloves (took forever)
Upgrade to Prism Cape is next step
____________________________
100 | 10,000 Mk:1 | 10,000 Mk:2

Bastok Lakshmi Welcoming Committee
#207 Dec 12 2009 at 6:40 PM Rating: Excellent
**
467 posts
I reached level 70 on my Taru BLM! Now I just gotta get my Testimony and kick Maat's old wrinkled ****.

Update: Beat Maat and got 75 BLM last night...then died and deleveled...but got 75 back with a nice buffer after that.

Edited, Dec 27th 2009 6:54pm by CrazyBard
____________________________
The devil's in the details...
#208 Dec 26 2009 at 1:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,864 posts
75 Black Mage ding 3 days ago. Solo play from 30->70. =)
____________________________
Carbuncle


#209 Jan 13 2010 at 4:35 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
240 posts
Obtained Sorcerer's Petasos from Dynamis Tavnazia last night.
____________________________
Raide < Railock / Hume(M) / "Asura" ***Missing Pandemonium***
80 Dragoon / 80 Black Mage / 80 Blue Mage
#210 Jan 17 2010 at 11:14 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
18 posts
It's been a long journey but finally got blm 75!!! A big thanks to my friends Luri, Zab, Shade, Lith and Photos who were in my awesome pt in the dunes, (lol I get 75 in Valkurm!) and also to all my other friends who have helped me along the way, some are still playing some not, but thanks much to Omi, Phantom, Zi, Mya, Tee, Vivi and Ax, all you guys are great!!
____________________________
Rya
Leviathan
Blm 75, Whm 46, Rdm 41
#211 Jan 18 2010 at 1:41 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
52 posts
Got sorcerer's petasos last thursday night (jan 15th)
#212 Jan 18 2010 at 4:40 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
**
684 posts

Attempted to Augment my Thunder Staff (Yes I know lolNQ, Adventurers don't get wellfare) and I came out with +1 INT!

Small beans it may be, but to come out of something so random with a useful stat is an accomplishment in my book.

Cheers
____________________________
Teiei of Lakshmi (formally of Garuda)
Tarutaru Male from Windurst
Favorite Job: White Mage
Jobs currently at Level 99:
ALL the Jobs!!!
#213 Jan 18 2010 at 4:50 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Teiei wrote:

Attempted to Augment my Thunder Staff (Yes I know lolNQ, Adventurers don't get wellfare) and I came out with +1 INT!

Small beans it may be, but to come out of something so random with a useful stat is an accomplishment in my book.

Cheers

Grats. Sucks it was on nq, but i guess if that's what you were using anyway, it's still nice until you get the hq.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#214 Jan 23 2010 at 11:54 PM Rating: Excellent
****
5,610 posts
After 465 attempts, I finally have myself a signed Genie Weskit!
____________________________
Lyonheart, like Eorzia, will be reborn in FFXIV!

FFXI veteran (Lyonheart and Lakiskline of Lakshmi)
1/467 on signed HQ Weskit!!!
#215 Jan 25 2010 at 12:06 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
52 posts
Quote:
After 465 attempts, I finally have myself a signed Genie Weskit!

Only thing left to do now is go get the +6 int augment on it!
#216 Jan 30 2010 at 5:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
794 posts
Sorc Belt get! My second ever Bubu run.
____________________________
100 | 10,000 Mk:1 | 10,000 Mk:2

Bastok Lakshmi Welcoming Committee
#217 Feb 08 2010 at 11:18 PM Rating: Default
Security token code: 711086.


+1
____________________________
There are two kinds of people in FFXI, those doing the laughing and those who don't know what's funny.
#218 Feb 09 2010 at 1:13 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,285 posts
Quote:
Security token code: 711086.


+1


Congratulations!
#219 Feb 12 2010 at 9:31 PM Rating: Excellent
Nashira Manteel.

____________________________
Alrefie wrote:
You do not always realize you are going to get @#%^ed till you actually turn around and see someone charging at you with their pants down.


Drg 75 Rdm 75 Thf 75 Brd 75 Rng 75 Blm 75 Sch 75
#220 Mar 21 2010 at 5:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Ding 75 BLM on Thursday, but finished capping EXP today.

2nd time to 75 on BLM, but this time on my Elf opposed to my Wife's Tarutaru. It was quite a bit easier this time around though, thanks to the Beaucedine Glacier [S] Gigas's Tiger camp from 68-72. 72~74 was rough on puddings, but ISP made it worth while to grind away until 75.

____________________________
96BST 95BLM 88RDM 78MNK 75BRD

FFXI roxorz
#221 Mar 21 2010 at 5:22 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
SingBismark wrote:
Ding 75 BLM on Thursday, but finished capping EXP today.

2nd time to 75 on BLM, but this time on my Elf opposed to my Wife's Tarutaru. It was quite a bit easier this time around though, thanks to the Beaucedine Glacier [S] Gigas's Tiger camp from 68-72. 72~74 was rough on puddings, but ISP made it worth while to grind away until 75.
What was exp like at beau? And mamool raptors are still would have been better than puddings at 73.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#222 Mar 21 2010 at 5:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Rog wrote:
SingBismark wrote:
Ding 75 BLM on Thursday, but finished capping EXP today.

2nd time to 75 on BLM, but this time on my Elf opposed to my Wife's Tarutaru. It was quite a bit easier this time around though, thanks to the Beaucedine Glacier [S] Gigas's Tiger camp from 68-72. 72~74 was rough on puddings, but ISP made it worth while to grind away until 75.

What was exp like at beau? And mamool raptors are still would have been better than puddings at 73.


Beau was a consistent 13K/HR up until 72. I was able to level up there for like 6~7K an hour just killing a tiger every time I had a spare minute or two at work, and there was never any competition.

The roaming tiger is pretty annoying though, his roam distance is large, and covers a lot of ground in a very erratic pattern every time he moves.

I read about the Mamool Raptors camp and imagined the swarm of crap that wonders around in that zone and never gave it a chance. Maybe I should have though, friends kept showing up to Puddings to help me level up by increasing my party level to 75 and wowing me with their Burst/Freeze II damage.
____________________________
96BST 95BLM 88RDM 78MNK 75BRD

FFXI roxorz
#223 Mar 21 2010 at 5:34 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
SingBismark wrote:
Rog wrote:
SingBismark wrote:
Ding 75 BLM on Thursday, but finished capping EXP today.

2nd time to 75 on BLM, but this time on my Elf opposed to my Wife's Tarutaru. It was quite a bit easier this time around though, thanks to the Beaucedine Glacier [S] Gigas's Tiger camp from 68-72. 72~74 was rough on puddings, but ISP made it worth while to grind away until 75.

What was exp like at beau? And mamool raptors are still would have been better than puddings at 73.
Beau was a consistent 13K/HR up until 72. I was able to level up there for like 6~7K an hour just killing a tiger every time I had a spare minute or two at work, and there was never any competition.
Ah, so right around the same as raptors. And there's no aggro there if urdoinitrite.

Quote:
Maybe I should have though, friends kept showing up to Puddings to help me level up by increasing my party level to 75 and wowing me with their Burst/Freeze II damage.
Smiley: laugh
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#224 Apr 21 2010 at 7:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Got zenith mitts off of faf earlier, making me a little less gimp than I was Smiley: grin
#225 Apr 28 2010 at 7:32 AM Rating: Excellent
Sorcerer's Petasos! Won it with a lot of 226, which is enough when nobody else lotts. Smiley: nod
____________________________
96BST 95BLM 88RDM 78MNK 75BRD

FFXI roxorz
#226 Apr 29 2010 at 3:49 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,060 posts
Sorcerer's Coat get! Nice upgrade from my black cloak for idle, if only a small one. Won lot by 7 too lol

Turns out canceling bubu for glacier was a good thing :)

Not an accomplishment for me, but we got our first pair of Shrewd Pumps to drop tonight, which is awesome (Grats hellknight!)

Edited, Apr 29th 2010 5:54am by Reiterpallasch
#227 May 22 2010 at 12:58 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,275 posts
ding novio (drop not bought)
____________________________
It's PSU as in Pennsylvania State University not any phantasy star crap.

Pronounced P S U not sue.
#228 Jun 02 2010 at 5:17 PM Rating: Good
First Despot solo on BLM.

Screenshot
____________________________
96BST 95BLM 88RDM 78MNK 75BRD

FFXI roxorz
#229 Jun 02 2010 at 10:48 PM Rating: Excellent
**
622 posts
Ding'd 61 and then I got uber aggro in Bibiki Bay and died. I ding'd 61 again ~6 minutes later and this time kept it >.>;

I swear half of my 2k+ deaths are from BLM soloing...
____________________________
Stalk me
#230 Jun 04 2010 at 9:48 AM Rating: Excellent
24 posts
Ding Level 35. Still getting my feet wet with pet soloing, but fun stuff.
#231 Jun 07 2010 at 10:27 AM Rating: Good
****
4,126 posts
19->30 ~2 days of BST pets

Off to find the B. Glacier camp today.
____________________________
[99] Smithing [60] Clothcraft [60] Woodworking [60] Leathercraft
[60] Alchemy [60] Cooking [60] Bonecraft [61] Goldsmithing [50] Synergy

#232 Jun 10 2010 at 8:31 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,022 posts
For the first time ever (after playing for 7 years) I got my very first set of AF gear! ^^ Yay "Pinty Het"!
____________________________
Main character: AutumEmber
60blm/whm Rank 7 Windurst
Linkshell: SeraphsDarkside
Server: Bismarck
#233 Jun 10 2010 at 8:33 PM Rating: Default
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Autumnfire wrote:
"Pinty Het"!
Brb ff9.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#234 Jun 11 2010 at 7:23 PM Rating: Good
Novio get! Thats a huge accomplishment for me, because besides being in my linkshell for almost 4 years, I'm still 5th~ in line for everything for some reason.. Anyways, me and 3 other friends took to sea, and low manned everything we could, until we had 7 JoL pops, merc'd them to a shell, for 3novios & a novia. Good day!
____________________________
90RDM/90BLM/90WHM/90NIN/90MNK
#235 Aug 13 2010 at 10:16 AM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,419 posts
Ding BLM 80. Also, capped Group 1 merits finally after like, four years. 18 merits away from capped Group II.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#236 Sep 01 2010 at 4:09 PM Rating: Good
Ding airport security busted my laptop. Under warranty, but it'll be 2 weeks and no guarantees that it will actually get fixed
____________________________
There are two kinds of people in FFXI, those doing the laughing and those who don't know what's funny.
#237 Oct 19 2010 at 8:05 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,060 posts
Snagged myself some Serpentes Sabots the other day (after too many Brooder kills), and ls helped me get the cuffs tonight!
#238 Nov 01 2010 at 3:49 AM Rating: Good
Ding 45. Spent 2 hours farming Stun with nothing to show for it. Just bought it for 5k on the AH instead. -.- Hate you Goblin Reaper.

Looking forward to my first Manaburn party. Yes yes.
____________________________
Sorka of Seraph now Bismarck
Mithra / F
WAR90 PLD90 DNC90 BLM90 RDM90
Missions: W10 S10 B03 RotZ14 CoP8-5 ToAU48 WotG18 ACP12
#239 Nov 02 2010 at 11:52 AM Rating: Good
**
253 posts
Haven't dinged in here a while, let's see what I have.

Ding! Capped merits
Ding! Goetia Chain AND Mantle
Ding! Finally got a sorc ring
umm Ding! Solo'd Chasmic Hornet (0/25!) and Mangy-Tailed Marvin (2/6) SE hates my DRG, I swear.
#240 Nov 13 2010 at 9:47 AM Rating: Good
**
279 posts
Trixtaaaa wrote:
Mangy-Tailed Marvin (2/6)

I know this is late and I'm sorry but if you're 2/6 on Orison Cape then @#$% you. :(
____________________________
Proud Citizen of Windurst ^^; 7/21/10 - Lu shang! "With Heartfelt Disapproval" @#$% you two npcs. D:
80whmrdm
I riek to sorro but iPhail at it.
#241 Nov 13 2010 at 1:52 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
***
2,258 posts
*DING* Yhel Jacket +1 1/1 (took like 20 synths though, the first successful one, made a +1)

Edited, Nov 13th 2010 1:59pm by Toioiz
____________________________
Signature Image
#242 Nov 13 2010 at 2:06 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Toioiz wrote:
*DING* Yhel Jacket +1 1/1 (took like 20 synths though, the first successful one, made a +1)
Better sell it asap, before af3 bodies.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#243 Dec 06 2010 at 6:53 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
***
2,258 posts
San d'Orian Royal Heir ThePsychoticOne wrote:
Toioiz wrote:
*DING* Yhel Jacket +1 1/1 (took like 20 synths though, the first successful one, made a +1)
Better sell it asap, before af3 bodies.


Eh, need BLM Af3+2 to beat it, still glad I have it.
____________________________
Signature Image
#244 Dec 06 2010 at 6:56 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Toioiz wrote:
San d'Orian Royal Heir ThePsychoticOne wrote:
Toioiz wrote:
*DING* Yhel Jacket +1 1/1 (took like 20 synths though, the first successful one, made a +1)
Better sell it asap, before af3 bodies.
Eh, need BLM Af3+2 to beat it, still glad I have it.
Except it just dropped to 1/10 the value it was yesterday.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#245 Dec 06 2010 at 11:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,362 posts
Toioiz wrote:
*DING* Yhel Jacket +1 1/1 (took like 20 synths though, the first successful one, made a +1)

Edited, Nov 13th 2010 1:59pm by Toioiz

Very nice grats!
____________________________
Kaup of Lakshmi

99BLM 99WHM 99RDM 99SCH 99SMN 99BRD 99DNC 99SAM

#246 Dec 07 2010 at 3:25 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
135 posts
well, my first time leeching as chest opener in abyssea resulted in going from 49 to 73 in one night. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what equipment I should try to get. I'm short on money, and most will go to spells. I don't really want to spend a lot of time or gil on equipment I'll be replacing, so i'd appreciate some help in knowing what would be essential to get to 90 at this point.
____________________________
Just a little Tarutaru on Siren...
NIN 90, BLM 90, RDM 90, DRG 90, SMN 90, WHM 90, etc...
#247 Dec 07 2010 at 8:39 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,362 posts
Your AFv3 is free so I'd get to work on that.

After that start with a magic attack set focusing on MaB INT and Macc.

Next I'd work on an enfeebling set. Just needs to focus on enfeebling skill and then Macc.

And a nice Hmp gear set would be nice as well.

There's a couple other sets but start with those 3 first.
____________________________
Kaup of Lakshmi

99BLM 99WHM 99RDM 99SCH 99SMN 99BRD 99DNC 99SAM

#248 Dec 07 2010 at 9:04 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
272 posts
Ding, my first level 90 job.
____________________________
Free Tibet!*

*With purchase of an additional Tibet of equal or greater value
#249 Dec 16 2010 at 9:52 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,419 posts
Got our entire BLM team Minikin tonight. Can't wait to test it out in exp this Saturday.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#250 Dec 19 2010 at 12:23 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
***
2,258 posts
3 Lunar Abyssites - O :D
____________________________
Signature Image
#251 Dec 19 2010 at 5:47 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,275 posts
Ding

Hecate's Earring found it!
____________________________
It's PSU as in Pennsylvania State University not any phantasy star crap.

Pronounced P S U not sue.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 17 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (17)