Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Putting the MP I'm not using on haste to work...Follow

#1 Jun 15 2008 at 2:21 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,918 posts
So fancy that, I was able to invite a bard and a corsair to start out my party. And then I thought "Holy crap... I could do something with this much mp and sch's ability to conserve mp." So I invited 3 decked out mnks and told them to all go /war.


And it worked. The mnks absolutely raped everything raped the birds VERY quickly. Counter, Guard helped a bit as well. My mp kept up very well, I was able to give stoneskinga when I could and practically always have enblizzaga up. You just can't beat 3Mnk/Wars with fighter's roll, fists were going all over the place. >_>
____________________________
Playing XIV and XI, Oh yeah.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?198103
Thris the WARRIOR.

Apessius wrote:
Apessius>> (Experience Points) is such a cockblocker.

Square Enix actually wrote:
Comfortable, fuss-free adventuring for all players is one of our biggest priorities.
#2 Jun 15 2008 at 4:59 PM Rating: Good
*
231 posts
/drool

Although im not quite at that level yet i still do love it when all the melee are dual wield or h2h, enspellga works that much better in a situation like that. I'm sure the monks were very happy being able to /war too, win for everyone! Congrats on the great party!
____________________________
BLM75 RDM75 SCH75 BLU75
Windy Rank10
CoP: Done / ZM: Done / ToAU: Done
#3 Jun 18 2008 at 5:34 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
219 posts
WANT
____________________________
Bress

If it isn't broke, Take it apart to find out why.
#4 Jun 18 2008 at 5:49 AM Rating: Good
***
2,194 posts
Quote:
And it worked. The mnks absolutely raped everything raped the birds VERY quickly. Counter, Guard helped a bit as well. My mp kept up very well, I was able to give stoneskinga when I could and practically always have enblizzaga up. You just can't beat 3Mnk/Wars with fighter's roll, fists were going all over the place. >_>


Quote:
And it worked. The mnks absolutely raped everything raped the birds VERY quickly. Counter, Guard helped a bit as well.


Quote:
Counter, Guard helped a bit as well. >


Quote:

Guard helped




LIAR

Edited, Jun 18th 2008 9:50am by Xkallybhur
____________________________
Rule #2!! Lots of meaningless explosions!!!
Excel Saga

Albedo = best villain evar
My rendition of my favorite VG character
My COR alla MSpaint

Gear stuff:
MNK
COR
#5 Jun 18 2008 at 10:05 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,918 posts
I'm not ******** you D:
____________________________
Playing XIV and XI, Oh yeah.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?198103
Thris the WARRIOR.

Apessius wrote:
Apessius>> (Experience Points) is such a cockblocker.

Square Enix actually wrote:
Comfortable, fuss-free adventuring for all players is one of our biggest priorities.
#6Nateypoo, Posted: Jun 18 2008 at 11:39 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) He just lost credibility. lol
#7 Jun 18 2008 at 3:04 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,918 posts
Nateypoo wrote:
He just lost credibility. lol

hay goiz my mp kept up rly wel i onli had 2 tak 5 minit brakes evry chaine omg gard werked so wel

This should work though. It's the same as KRT, except KRT was way harder. Colibri aren't exactly difficult to heal.



Because of course, guard preventing some damage every once in a while is so far fetched, neigh, INCONCEIVABLE. Good thing I put a definitive number on how it "helped" so you can laugh at me right?

Please go rain on someone else's parade.
____________________________
Playing XIV and XI, Oh yeah.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?198103
Thris the WARRIOR.

Apessius wrote:
Apessius>> (Experience Points) is such a cockblocker.

Square Enix actually wrote:
Comfortable, fuss-free adventuring for all players is one of our biggest priorities.
#8 Jun 18 2008 at 4:42 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,975 posts
Considering I've yet to meet another person on my server with a guard skill higher than 150, I'd say yes, it's pretty far fetched.
____________________________
PUP Video Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/NateypooShiva
#9 Jun 18 2008 at 8:41 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,918 posts
Quote:
237 Guard Skill


You don't have to be so mean just cause your guard skill is higher than most :(
____________________________
Playing XIV and XI, Oh yeah.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?198103
Thris the WARRIOR.

Apessius wrote:
Apessius>> (Experience Points) is such a cockblocker.

Square Enix actually wrote:
Comfortable, fuss-free adventuring for all players is one of our biggest priorities.
#10 Jun 18 2008 at 9:39 PM Rating: Good
Jack of All Trades
******
29,217 posts
He said guard helped a bit, which I believe, because there's always a chance for it to proc no matter how underskilled it is. You're the one obviously blowing the comment out of proportion, so what is that supposed to say about your "credibility"?

Quote:
Considering I've yet to meet another person on my server with a guard skill higher than 150, I'd say yes, it's pretty far fetched.


Really? How do you know this, anyway? Do you really spend all your time asking everyone what their guard skill is?

Is this the new way of comparing dick sizes?
#11 Jun 19 2008 at 5:47 AM Rating: Good
***
2,194 posts
Jeez, I was just messing around :(
____________________________
Rule #2!! Lots of meaningless explosions!!!
Excel Saga

Albedo = best villain evar
My rendition of my favorite VG character
My COR alla MSpaint

Gear stuff:
MNK
COR
#12 Jun 19 2008 at 9:51 AM Rating: Excellent
*
176 posts
It's easy to sit on top of a full MP pool with a BRD in the pt, but it's always possible to spend more because we can nuke.

At mamool camps, there's no need to waste a strategem for light or black addendum. Just switch to dark arts, nuke with tier3, aspir wyverns/mages, drain, switch out, and go back to buffing. Helps a lot especially on mamool THFs.

Colibri is boring as ****. Getting DDs to sub their best damage subs like /war or /sam instead of /nin makes these PTs better, but I wouldn't do it at mamool camp.
____________________________
FFXI - Kronoh, Turtle, Sylph
FFXIV - Tsubaki Yayoi, Oogle, Rabanastre
#13 Jun 19 2008 at 10:02 AM Rating: Good
Jack of All Trades
******
29,217 posts
Quote:
Jeez, I was just messing around :(


I know you were. A certain someone else who is notorious for being needlessly abrasive and condescending wasn't, though.
#14 Jun 19 2008 at 2:39 PM Rating: Default
*
241 posts
@op: that is freaking awesome.

you should so take like mnk/war mnk/war mnk/war sch rdm brd

you'd have to do mamools though i think. but you'd be missing corsairs roll :(. but haste and dia III + double march would be awesome. Only reason i'm saying you'd have to do mamools is because i think you would run out of mobs on birds

Edited, Jun 19th 2008 6:39pm by ayulove

Edited, Jun 19th 2008 6:42pm by ayulove

Edited, Jun 19th 2008 6:45pm by ayulove
#15 Jun 19 2008 at 6:36 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,975 posts
lol fynlar, keep up the trolling. Is stalking posters because you're butthurt the way of measuring up for you?


Fynlar wrote:
A certain someone else who is notorious for being needlessly abrasive and condescending
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=79;mid=1193948890266405792;page=1


P.S. Are you still having trouble healing colibri parties? I heard it's really tough.

Edited, Jun 19th 2008 10:49pm by Nateypoo
____________________________
PUP Video Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/NateypooShiva
#16 Jun 19 2008 at 9:02 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,918 posts
Nateypoo wrote:
lol fynlar, keep up the trolling.



If by trolling you mean making some obvious statements. I think you need to redefine the word.
____________________________
Playing XIV and XI, Oh yeah.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?198103
Thris the WARRIOR.

Apessius wrote:
Apessius>> (Experience Points) is such a cockblocker.

Square Enix actually wrote:
Comfortable, fuss-free adventuring for all players is one of our biggest priorities.
#17 Jun 19 2008 at 9:36 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
3,033 posts
Nateypoo's a bought account, so take it for what it's worth.
____________________________
Retired
#18 Jun 19 2008 at 10:43 PM Rating: Decent
Jack of All Trades
******
29,217 posts
Quote:
Nateypoo's a bought account, so take it for what it's worth.


Bahahaha, this explains so much.

Funny how he ******* so much about trolling when he's full of the stuff. Reminds me of how Theonehio constantly complains about people who complain.
#19 Jun 20 2008 at 8:06 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
***
2,220 posts
Nice!

Now why didn't you invite me?

/tell next time!
#20 Jun 20 2008 at 9:52 AM Rating: Good
*
58 posts
Is Nateypoo the new Craftermath?
____________________________
Diabolos
#21 Jun 21 2008 at 5:28 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,918 posts
Lishje wrote:
Nice!

Now why didn't you invite me?

/tell next time!



The tell was given, and it was good.
____________________________
Playing XIV and XI, Oh yeah.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?198103
Thris the WARRIOR.

Apessius wrote:
Apessius>> (Experience Points) is such a cockblocker.

Square Enix actually wrote:
Comfortable, fuss-free adventuring for all players is one of our biggest priorities.
#22 Jun 25 2008 at 5:26 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,975 posts
Strai wrote:
If by trolling you mean making some obvious statements. I think you need to redefine the word.
What term would you use when someone stalks your posts, and only replies when there's a spark of drama? He's an amusing combination of troll and chicken-sh*t; he waits for an opportune moment to start a gangbang. The second someone gets ****** off at me, he'll be there with pom-poms trying to escalate the situation into a riot. He only throws punches when there's already a mob, which diverts attention from his individual pettiness. This kid scowers every inch of these forums looking for fight threads so he can jump in and start more sh*t. Is that defined enough for you? Would you prefer the term griefer? And if you were trying to be witty, I would invite you to read into the context before replying.



ScarShiva wrote:
Nateypoo's a bought account, so take it for what it's worth.
And I don't know what your deal is, but I don't know you, you don't know me, and rumors are stupid. Why don't you go start a chainletter or something, you delusional waste of sperm.



Fynlar wrote:
He said guard helped a bit, which I believe, because there's always a chance for it to proc no matter how underskilled it is. You're the one obviously blowing the comment out of proportion, so what is that supposed to say about your "credibility"?
Give us an exact figure on the "minimum proc rate" for guard. It's definitely less than 5%, and possibly quite lower. While leveling it, I do recall noticeably long dry spells of several minutes long, even with dozens of mobs whacking me at once. If you're going to act like a haughty piece of sh*t, you'd best be right. I wouldn't feel comfortable claiming it "helped" until I had a figure for it. Is it once in a while, or a snowball's chance in ****? If it were as low as 1%, you'd be a desperate imbecile to try to throw that in my face.

I've read enough of your douchebag threads to know your arguments are often exaggerated or fabricated (i.e. When you had the audacity to say a colibri party was difficult to heal without a BRD). I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt when you've already taken so many shots in the dark. Back your claim up or GTFO. No more bullsh*tting. If you don't have a source or test data, then what does that say about your credibility? (hint: you're a gigantic ******) It's so typical of trash like you to pretend to remember a "fact", completely unsupported, then imply it should be taken as gospel so long as it "discredits" me. You @#%^ing fail.

Also, I know you're desperate as ****. I know how you and most of the tiny minds here work, so I'll cut you off before you go down your usual idiotic sidetracks. You thrive off ambiguity. I'm confident you're dumb enough to say even a 0.0001% chance of guarding would prove your point, because AH-HA! It did something! Don't bother going there. It's retarded as all ****, and I'm not going to argue the semantics of every word in the thread because some fool felt like he had a point. The same applies to every other petty, obscure, asshat comment you decide to misconstrue and harp on.


Fynlar wrote:
Bahahaha, this explains so much.
A little early to start the ***** cyber-laughing. Can you ever get through a flame thread without using "HAHAHAHAHA", "LOLOLOL", or some other awkward variant.

Fynlar wrote:
Funny how he ******* so much about trolling when he's full of the stuff. Reminds me of how Theonehio constantly complains about people who complain.
Who? Is that someone else you stalk? Why are you going out of your way to flame someone who isn't even in the thread?

Edited, Jun 25th 2008 11:58am by Nateypoo
____________________________
PUP Video Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/NateypooShiva
#23 Jun 25 2008 at 7:56 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,033 posts
Nateypoo wrote:
ScarShiva wrote:
Nateypoo's a bought account, so take it for what it's worth.
And I don't know what your deal is, but I don't know you, you don't know me, and rumors are stupid. Why don't you go start a chainletter or something, you delusional waste of sperm.


It's not a rumor. I met the original Nateypoo back in 2004 when I first started playing and she was a Japanese RDM who loved fishing.

I definitely remember this because it was the first Mithra I'd ever seen, me being a level 5 WAR in Bastok at the time. We talked for a bit because I asked her about fishing. She knew very little English whatsoever.

I knew the original Nateypoo, but you're right, I don't know you.
____________________________
Retired
#24 Jun 25 2008 at 9:57 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,975 posts
I would love to know just how you had mistaken me for a Japanese female, and why you're stupid enough to insist your 4+ year old memory is better than the awareness of my own ethnicity and genitalia. Gee! I knew Scar in 2004 and he was a hot teenage Japanese chick! I tried to cyber with her, but she could barely speak English! ZOMG you bought her account!

It would be very sad if you're just now dawning on a joke so old that I don't even remember you. As an example, I vaguely recall an encounter with a retarded PLD. I used to fish all the time, because my friends were in a "static" with me, but weren't around very much. They'd get ****** if I leveled without them. Anyways, this PLD sent me a /tell, which I usually get pretty annoyed by. (You'd be surprised how many "bot check" tells you get per day, if you fish a lot.) Well to my surprise, it was slightly more annoying than the usual. The noob PLD spewed this incredibly awkward story about how he saw me fishing as a high level, when he had first started the game. He went on in dramatic elaboration of how he used to look up to me, hoping he would be as great as me someday. Apparently he had just hit level 75 while I was still 70ish (@#%^ you RDM maat pre-nerf), and I was in the middle of a tactless gloating session. He was pretty annoying, so I did what everyone did to noobs at the time, and pretended to be Japanese until he left me alone.

Somehow I get the feeling your scenario was similar to the encounter with this *** (it'd be extra sad if it was actually you). The way to deaggro a noob in 2004 was to make use of {I don't speak any English}. Although, I'm not sure where you got the female part or why you'd even ask. I'd hate to shatter your first boy-crush on a mithra, but I'm not, and never have been, a Japanese female.

But in case you're still skeptical, you could find someone from the original Nanoface or Uchiha Clan. How about doing a little research before being a creepy jackass? You know, to refresh your so-called memory.

Edited, Jun 25th 2008 2:03pm by Nateypoo
____________________________
PUP Video Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/NateypooShiva
#25 Jun 25 2008 at 11:54 AM Rating: Decent
Jack of All Trades
******
29,217 posts
Lol, so much emo. QQ moar, dood.

Just can't let go of the whole colibri incident, can you? (Nevermind the fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread...) What, is it that painful for you to accept the fact that some melees suck? I have no idea why it even affects you that much, especially if you're not one of the retarded melees I cited in that particular example (you aren't, are you?), but I swear you're more fanatical about it than those Bible thumpers who show up at my door are about pressing their religion onto others.


Quote:
Give us an exact figure on the "minimum proc rate" for guard. It's definitely less than 5%, and possibly quite lower. While leveling it, I do recall noticeably long dry spells of several minutes long, even with dozens of mobs whacking me at once.


I've meleed through a pack of mobs at certain times without ever missing, that must mean my accuracy is 100%!


Quote:
If you're going to act like a haughty piece of sh*t, you'd best be right.


I happen to think it's not really a good idea to be a haughty piece of **** for no good reason even if you are right, because that will usually just lead to people not wanting to listen to you anyway. And hey, you aren't always right to begin with, so what does that make you? Pot, kettle, black, etc. But I digress.

So you're saying guard does nothing? Is that what you want me to say? If that is the case, why do you bother bragging about it in your sig like it matters? Perhaps you are upset that you've put as much effort into it as you have but have not seen any noticeable improvement from getting it there? If that is the case, that's justifiable; a lot of other people have complained about the same thing. But that doesn't have anything to do with the thread. For you to suggest that the skill itself does nothing (nevermind the fact that increased skill may not improve it to a noticeable degree) is quite a stretch.

There is absolutely nothing that I said as fact in my first post that is even debatable. The one statement I made that wasn't a question was that guard has a minimal chance to proc regardless of how underskilled it is, which is easily proven to be true (both by people I know and by my own experiences). This should not be some weird concept; both physical attacks and magical attacks work similarly.


Quote:
I wouldn't feel comfortable claiming it "helped" until I had a figure for it. Is it once in a while, or a snowball's chance in ****? If it were as low as 1%, you'd be a desperate imbecile to try to throw that in my face.


See, I don't need figures like that to know that it helps. I don't need to know how much magic damage Shell blocks to know that Shell blocks magic damage. What I might need a figure for is determining HOW MUCH damage it is reducing, but that is not what's in question here. You're acting like the OP said "the MNK's guard reduced my MP expenditure by an overall 13.7%!" when that's not what he said, or even suggested, at all.

And no, typically when I have a MNK tanking (which has been quite often, as I've duoed with plenty of MNKs in my lifetime), I can see their guard proc about as often as parry from another melee typically does, even when it's vastly underskilled. Not nearly as much as a shield does, but we can't have everything, now can we?


Quote:
I'm confident you're dumb enough to say even a 0.0001% chance of guarding would prove your point, because AH-HA! It did something! Don't bother going there.


Blatant exaggeration definitely helps your position, rite?

Bottom line: if you get a guard proc, that means it did something, whether it procs 100% of the time or 0.0001% of the time. And since the OP said that there were guard procs, it looks like it did something. The proc rate is absolutely irrelevant, because we know that there were procs.

But no, guard procs aren't even all that rare. I know it sure seems that way sometimes with your several minute long "dry spells" of no procs (guess what, this kind of thing happens with almost every other thing in this game that relies on chance, which in itself includes almost everything in the game), but stuff tends to average out in the end.

I know THFs who tend to think they are evading something 90-95% of the time, simply because they evaded a mob 10, 20, or even more times in a row. I just smile and say, don't worry, eventually he'll miraculously hit you 4-5 times in a row and balance it out. And more often than not, it happens soon after I say it. (For the unaware, physical evasion ceiling is 80%; in other words, physical accuracy can never fall below 20%.)


Quote:
A little early to start the ***** cyber-laughing. Can you ever get through a flame thread without using "HAHAHAHAHA", "LOLOLOL", or some other awkward variant.


It might be easier to do so if you didn't post so much lol-worthy material.


Quote:
Who? Is that someone else you stalk? Why are you going out of your way to flame someone who isn't even in the thread?


That wasn't really so much a flame so much as it was stating a fact.

But really, lol if you thought that was a flame to begin with. I guess I won't be able to get away with calling someone a poopyhead anymore without someone taking that as a flame, either. =/
#26Nateypoo, Posted: Jun 28 2008 at 8:17 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Lets say for the sake of argument that my guard rate was 5%. The chance of having no guards over a hundred attacks is 0.95^100=0.6%
#27 Jun 28 2008 at 9:11 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,918 posts
A little late... I think people stopped caring about this thread ;/
____________________________
Playing XIV and XI, Oh yeah.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?198103
Thris the WARRIOR.

Apessius wrote:
Apessius>> (Experience Points) is such a cockblocker.

Square Enix actually wrote:
Comfortable, fuss-free adventuring for all players is one of our biggest priorities.
#28 Jun 28 2008 at 10:46 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,033 posts
Nice try. But I can speak a little Japanese, and we talked for a bit. That Nateypoo wasn't you, and if it was, you were using IME before the windower plug-in for it even existed!
____________________________
Retired
#29Nateypoo, Posted: Jul 01 2008 at 6:33 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Because Nateypoo is a Japanese name, amirite?
#30 Jul 01 2008 at 6:42 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,194 posts
love how this turned into a flame war.
____________________________
Rule #2!! Lots of meaningless explosions!!!
Excel Saga

Albedo = best villain evar
My rendition of my favorite VG character
My COR alla MSpaint

Gear stuff:
MNK
COR
#31Nateypoo, Posted: Jul 01 2008 at 7:06 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I'd like to thank my adoring fans. Without their pathological lies, flames of this quality wouldn't be possible.
#32 Jul 01 2008 at 3:57 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
3,033 posts
It's not a HK name, either, amirite?

http://hk.youtube.com/nateypoo
____________________________
Retired
#33 Jul 02 2008 at 4:09 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,918 posts
ScarShiva wrote:
It's not a HK name, either, amirite?

http://hk.youtube.com/nateypoo



OH *****
____________________________
Playing XIV and XI, Oh yeah.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?198103
Thris the WARRIOR.

Apessius wrote:
Apessius>> (Experience Points) is such a cockblocker.

Square Enix actually wrote:
Comfortable, fuss-free adventuring for all players is one of our biggest priorities.
#34 Jul 02 2008 at 9:27 AM Rating: Good
Jack of All Trades
******
29,217 posts
All I read was a giant flaming chunk of "BAWWWWWWW" that didn't really make any on-topic attempt to refute what was presented and was more about ******** about their own guard rates. I almost felt like crying myself.

Quote:
It's quite clear that you deliberately stay ambiguous in defining a percentage that would "help", because it's much easier to pretend you were right all along.


Actually, it was the OP that stayed ambiguous (and wisely, I may add; certainly it was in anticipation of people like you jumping down his throat), not me.

If it reduces overall damage taken, it has helped. Agree/disagree? Careful what you say here, your credibility is on the line.

Quote:
Again, I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt.


Care not found. But have fun being wrong. :D
#35 Jul 04 2008 at 6:53 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,975 posts
ScarShiva wrote:
It's not a HK name, either, amirite?

http://hk.youtube.com/nateypoo
He speaks English fluently, you @#%^ing jackass.


Does this look familiar?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nateypoo

Edited, Jul 4th 2008 11:02pm by Nateypoo
____________________________
PUP Video Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/NateypooShiva
#36 Jul 04 2008 at 7:51 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,918 posts
Nateypoo wrote:
ScarShiva wrote:
It's not a HK name, either, amirite?

http://hk.youtube.com/nateypoo
He speaks English fluently, you @#%^ing jackass.


Does this look familiar?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nateypoo

Edited, Jul 4th 2008 11:02pm by Nateypoo


LOL, This thread just keeps getting better.
____________________________
Playing XIV and XI, Oh yeah.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?198103
Thris the WARRIOR.

Apessius wrote:
Apessius>> (Experience Points) is such a cockblocker.

Square Enix actually wrote:
Comfortable, fuss-free adventuring for all players is one of our biggest priorities.
#37 Jul 07 2008 at 8:30 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,033 posts
Nateypoo wrote:
ScarShiva wrote:
It's not a HK name, either, amirite?

http://hk.youtube.com/nateypoo
He speaks English fluently, you @#%^ing jackass.


Does this look familiar?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nateypoo


So it's not you?

Eminem wrote:
Will the really Slim Shady Nateypoo please stand up?


Fixed.
____________________________
Retired
#38 Jul 08 2008 at 10:58 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,975 posts
You're not dodging this one.

1) Learn how to use the internet.
2) Spend less time chasing Japanese e-poon and more time remembering their names.

I didn't write that story for the **** of it. I'm pretty sure that PLD was you, and you're a dumb enough ***** to do something like that. Why don't you put your four year old memories against a background check and find out just how much you fail?

I'm done with you. Your jokes are dull, your memory is dull, and your mind is dull. You're as boring as you are useless. Your punch line diversions won't alleviate the shame you bring to yourself. You're just an all-around **** up.

Edited, Jul 9th 2008 3:10am by Nateypoo
____________________________
PUP Video Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/NateypooShiva
#39 Jul 09 2008 at 3:58 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
109 posts
Quote:
You're not dodging this one.

1) Learn how to use the internet.
2) Spend less time chasing Japanese e-poon and more time remembering their names.

I didn't write that story for the **** of it. I'm pretty sure that PLD was you, and you're a dumb enough ***** to do something like that. Why don't you put your four year old memories against a background check and find out just how much you fail?

I'm done with you. Your jokes are dull, your memory is dull, and your mind is dull. You're as boring as you are useless. Your punch line diversions won't alleviate the shame you bring to yourself. You're just an all-around @#%^ up.
lollllllllll, evil kitty.
____________________________
Steponme & Wirbelwind
Shiva Server
'*'*'75 DRG'*'*'
#40 Jul 09 2008 at 3:03 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,033 posts
Nateypoo wrote:
You're not dodging this one.

1) Learn how to use the internet.


I've been using the Internet since before Al Gore "invented it" and before you bought your Manthra.

Nateypoo wrote:
2) Spend less time chasing Japanese e-poon and more time remembering their names.


Almuten was a friend of the Nateypoo I knew. Name ring a bell?

Nateypoo wrote:
I didn't write that story for the **** of it. I'm pretty sure that PLD was you, and you're a dumb enough ***** to do something like that. Why don't you put your four year old memories against a background check and find out just how much you fail?


I'm more than sure the original Nateypoo was a JP player who loved fishing more than playing RDM.

Nateypoo wrote:
I'm done with you. Your jokes are dull, your memory is dull, and your mind is dull. You're as boring as you are useless. Your punch line diversions won't alleviate the shame you bring to yourself. You're just an all-around @#%^ up.


LOLUCHIHACLAN- with the 75 PLD/31 WAR leader.
____________________________
Retired
#41 Jul 09 2008 at 9:32 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,975 posts
ScarShiva wrote:
I've been using the Internet since before Al Gore "invented it"
Great job Einstein. You just bragged about how long you've been an idiot. Maybe in another decade you'll finally know what a dynamic webpage is.

Example: http://scar.isgay.com/



ScarShiva wrote:
Almuten was a friend of the Nateypoo I knew. Name ring a bell?
Of course it doesn't. You're a demented liar.

Guess who really knew me, back in 2004? (Hint: one post above yours)



ScarShiva wrote:
LOLUCHIHACLAN- with the 75 PLD/31 WAR leader.
Earth to ******: Vancroft was a NINJA.

WHY DO YOU THINK HE NAMED IT UCHIHA CLAN?!



FFS, he even had ******* Narutard utsusemi macros. Is this another example of your "reliable" memory?

Why are you making fun of a four year old noob linkshell anyway? It's like making fun of someone's middle school. No one gives a ****. Actually, I shouldn't say that. Judging from your posts, you're probably still there.
____________________________
PUP Video Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/NateypooShiva
#42 Jul 10 2008 at 9:09 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
109 posts
Lol>_> Sorry bout this one scar, but i was in uchihaclan also...PLD75...?:| Natey is right, and your memory is serving you wrong on this one=( But dont feel bad, ill hump ur leg.:) (Leader was vancroft, 75 NIN, you can ask anyone on shiva server under the shiva forums post if you wish.>:P) GL with ur arguement...and yes i did know that kitty back in 2004, wasnt some **** asian chick, cuz if it was i woulda sexed natey awhile back.
____________________________
Steponme & Wirbelwind
Shiva Server
'*'*'75 DRG'*'*'
#43 Aug 15 2008 at 4:05 PM Rating: Good
42 posts
On topic, well buffed mnks does seem like a lot of fun. I think I'll try it.
#44 Aug 19 2008 at 8:28 AM Rating: Good
***
1,011 posts
Holy mother of god what did I walk into.
____________________________
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/User:Reave

[ffxisig]62525[/ffxisig]
#45 Aug 19 2008 at 9:32 AM Rating: Good
****
7,451 posts
whmReave wrote:
Holy mother of god what did I walk into.


Server drama, it would appear.
____________________________
Before you ask a stupid crafting question, read this.
milich wrote:
Quote:
Everytime Arcturus sees this, he starts to die inside.......I know it D:
actually, i think every time Acturus is called Arcturus he dies inside.


Now THIS is PvP!

MNK ~ SMN ~ SCH
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 16 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (16)