So, capped my Evasion this way last weekend. My Parrying skill is horribly, terribly, unforgivably low though. I think I'm literally 75 levels under Parrying cap.
My questions are:
1) For Dancers with capped Parrying, how often do you Parry?
2) Strategy for skilling up Parrying is still:
* Find a monster that attacks frequently (Mandragora, etc) where your skill would be uncapped if your main job was equal to its level
* Stack Parrying Skill to increase your proc rate (2x Parrying Knives, Parrying Torque, Boxer's Mantle are what I'm aiming for at the moment)
* Stack - Evasion to decrease your Evasion proc rate so you can Parry more
* Potentially get a few of them hitting you at once
* Melee one and Waltz Waltz Waltz
At skill 200, Mandies on the lower floor of the Tree are off limits. I'm thinking about Korrigans in the upper tree, and then Pucks in Den of Rancor. Chigoes are nice on RDM, but DNC needs TP to stay alive and we can't melee them or they'll die from crits. After I cap out on those two mob types, I don't really know where to go, but I guess I could give Gnoles a try on New Moon.
Edited, Aug 31st 2010 11:48am by Byrthnoth