Ok a few thoughts here.
1. Will a Dancer need a brd in the party to be able to dance correctly? Do they need the music?
2. Will the hot "Female" dancers draw the mobs from the tanks from looking so fine? I see a train of gobs chasing the hottie in the half shirt.
3. Will galka dancers cause a Mortal Ray effect on the mobs when the mobs see them dancing?
4. Will dancers get a lap dance move? I see a dancer grinding on the pld mid fight to "increase enmity" so to speak, like making the mob jealous that the pld is getting some action.
5. Will dancers be able make dance-burn onry parties? I see 5 dancers and a brd lined up doing the can-can and ripping up the meritpo camps.
6. Will dancers become an MP sponge from needing Viruna from the whm all the time?
7. Will dancers be able to skill-up dance skills in town just by dancing for everyone?
8. Will dancers become main healers by dancing to "raise the party's spirits (HP)"?
9. Will dancers be able to raise the fallen with a sexy dance? Not talking talking about the 13 year olds getting off watching the sexy hume females.
10. Will dancer be that chance for SE t introduce whips as a weapon? Yes please, A+ skill in whips for main weapon. I am hoping this won't be a dagger main job, but can see it happening.