Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Official PUP forum?Follow

#1 Sep 10 2011 at 7:03 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
Avatar
**
293 posts
Is it just me or is it filled with trolls/nincompoops?
Other than those of course who post here as well.

Every time I go to the forum I feel like either all of us have been doing pup wrong all these years, and these abyssea burners are doing it right (joke), or I feel like these other PUP's don't want to learn to play the job right from those who know it best.
____________________________
Career 99 PUP/WAR, and welcome my shiny new 99 DRK complete with empy smasher.
#2 Sep 10 2011 at 8:21 PM Rating: Good
Quote:
Official PUP<Insert any job> forum?


The official forums blow, regardless of job. Horrible design, horrible moderating, etc.; just not a good experience imo. Again imo, but its only saving grace is the fact that info from the devs hits there first and with surprising frequency. And really, SE could have just picked a Prem. site like Alla and worked out a bulletin board sub-forum or something to quickly disseminate news.
____________________________
[ffxisig]10000[/ffxisig]
----------------------------------
One of my server's brightest minds... wrote:
Not to make too extreme a comparison, but Rog is like Nelson Mandella...


Quite possibly the DUMBEST thing i've ever read.
#3 Sep 11 2011 at 2:03 AM Rating: Default
is Happy on Friday!
*****
12,443 posts
I read the official forums for 2 reasons:

1: they're **** hysterical. They've got all of the drama of Alla's =10, BG, lolffxiah, and lolffxiwiki forums, and yet still maintain some semblance of intelligence (something very hard to come by on ah/wiki forums at all, and very difficult to find while maintaining delicious drama on alla/bg).

2: Doing damage control, to make sure the devs don't blindly listen to the rambling of retards (go read some of xioxen's posts. they're hilarious.) without someone pointing out the glaringly obvious flaws. Sadly, this second reason doesn't seem to be needed though, because the devs only read/care about the JP forums.
____________________________
Theytak, Siren Server
LOLGAXE IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL!

Reiterpallasch wrote:
Glitterhands wrote:
Am I the only one who clicked on this thread expecting actual baby photos [of Jinte]? o.O

Except if it were baby photos, it would be like looking at before and afters of Michael Jackson. Only instead of turning into a white guy, he changes into a chick!
#4 Sep 11 2011 at 10:43 AM Rating: Good
*
110 posts
Some dude on the Pup forums said that Footwork was awesome. I was going to respond to it but then I suddenly got really tired and just kind of laid down for a while.
____________________________
Server: Valefor
Handle: Chamaan
LS: CrimsonToothBrush
Jobs: War/Blu/Mnk/Pup/Cor-75,Rng/Thf/Sam/Nin/Mnk/Drg/Whm/Pld/Drk-37
Currently leveling: Subs
6/6 Pantin
#5 Sep 11 2011 at 11:05 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,238 posts


I think this every time i see xiozen post

http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid-thumb.jpg.pagespeed.ce.NwB30R8HsP.jpg



Edited, Sep 11th 2011 1:06pm by dustinfoley
#6 Sep 11 2011 at 1:33 PM Rating: Decent
is Happy on Friday!
*****
12,443 posts
dustinfoley wrote:


I think this every time i see xiozen post

http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid-thumb.jpg.pagespeed.ce.NwB30R8HsP.jpg



Edited, Sep 11th 2011 1:06pm by dustinfoley



yea, I'm debating whether he's just a talented troll, or really, really stupid. I'm honestly leaning towards the former, which is why I've been bantering with him, but I'm not ruling out the chances of both.
____________________________
Theytak, Siren Server
LOLGAXE IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL!

Reiterpallasch wrote:
Glitterhands wrote:
Am I the only one who clicked on this thread expecting actual baby photos [of Jinte]? o.O

Except if it were baby photos, it would be like looking at before and afters of Michael Jackson. Only instead of turning into a white guy, he changes into a chick!
#7 Sep 11 2011 at 8:50 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
947 posts
It's a whole bunch of random crap.

A lot of threads on different forums are just random broken suggestion after another. Maybe toss in one or two good suggestions, though they're kind of few. And then they get repeated about every other post (how many times have you seen give RDM and SCH Cure V?)

Although, I have to say that certain job forums (e.g. Thief) are just as whiny there as they are here...
I was reading the bully thread and I thought a bunch of people had their caps lock on and just kept typing the letter Q

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ etc.

But yeah, I agree.

And alla wouldn't let me post the Qs as one word...
#8 Sep 12 2011 at 5:12 AM Rating: Good
is Happy on Friday!
*****
12,443 posts
Annalise wrote:
It's a whole bunch of random crap.

A lot of threads on different forums are just random broken suggestion after another. Maybe toss in one or two good suggestions, though they're kind of few. And then they get repeated about every other post (how many times have you seen give RDM and SCH Cure V?)

Although, I have to say that certain job forums (e.g. Thief) are just as whiny there as they are here...
I was reading the bully thread and I thought a bunch of people had their caps lock on and just kept typing the letter Q

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ etc.

But yeah, I agree.

And alla wouldn't let me post the Qs as one word...

in defense of the thfs, SE has been doing nothing but **** with them for a few years now Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Theytak, Siren Server
LOLGAXE IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL!

Reiterpallasch wrote:
Glitterhands wrote:
Am I the only one who clicked on this thread expecting actual baby photos [of Jinte]? o.O

Except if it were baby photos, it would be like looking at before and afters of Michael Jackson. Only instead of turning into a white guy, he changes into a chick!
#9 Sep 12 2011 at 6:13 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,238 posts
Yet magically they are still 99% more saught after and played then puppet master :-(

So for all their QQ'ing, they are doing pretty well.
#10 Sep 12 2011 at 8:29 AM Rating: Default
Lady Jinte wrote:
dustinfoley wrote:


I think this every time i see xiozen post

http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid-thumb.jpg.pagespeed.ce.NwB30R8HsP.jpg



Edited, Sep 11th 2011 1:06pm by dustinfoley



yea, I'm debating whether he's just a talented troll, or really, really stupid. I'm honestly leaning towards the former, which is why I've been bantering with him, but I'm not ruling out the chances of both.


Have I touched a nerve?
____________________________
Puppetmaster 90, Dark Knight 90, White Mage 90, Blue Mage 90, Paladin 90

Abyssea or bust... where's Campaign, Besieged... Salvage... Sea... Sky... I want... I want... I want...
#11Xiozen, Posted: Sep 12 2011 at 8:31 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Dustin, I can only "assume" you don't own an Animator +1 or a Deluxe Animator? Please correct me if I'm wrong... or you don't have to post anything. Just curious.
#12 Sep 12 2011 at 9:25 AM Rating: Good
*
110 posts
Oh wow. I just read through that SS/RR/Apoc thread...

You guys oughta just stop talking to him. He's on some campaign of misinformation and hiding behind this lame shield tolerance with his "You have your opinion and I'm sorry you feel that way, try it yourself." Which'd hold water if not for the fact that he's actually disseminating his dullardry among people looking for help.

You need to talk around him, not to him, which is what he seems to be doing with a lot of what everyone is saying to him (selective reading/replying). It's the only way to help the person he's molesting with nonsense.

His entire argument seems to be "I can only say what I've seen, your math doesn't prove anything because it's not math because numbers are theoretical, I have practical eyeballs." Dustin said he was like a religious zealot but I think that's wrong. He's more like some Renaissance farmhand arguing for a geocentric model against Albert Einstein.

"THEORETICAL physics? Ain't can farm puhtaters with theory."

Edited, Sep 12th 2011 11:26am by ShiftlessDrifter
____________________________
Server: Valefor
Handle: Chamaan
LS: CrimsonToothBrush
Jobs: War/Blu/Mnk/Pup/Cor-75,Rng/Thf/Sam/Nin/Mnk/Drg/Whm/Pld/Drk-37
Currently leveling: Subs
6/6 Pantin
#13 Sep 12 2011 at 9:29 AM Rating: Good
***
1,238 posts
Quote:
Dustin, I can only "assume" you don't own an Animator +1 or a Deluxe Animator? Please correct me if I'm wrong... or you don't have to post anything. Just curious.


I do not, but i have tested them ALL on the test server.

Next question?

And unless it starts with "based on my findings, animator x does y differently compared to animator x+1" I really dont want to hear any of the useless garbage that comes out of your mouth.

"Omg you can tell the difference if you try it" doesn't cut it, and I am sick to my eyeballs with your bs posts with no accurate, testable, or verifiable information. If you want me to test something fine, let me know exactly what it is. I have tried on 8+ different occasions to get you to list anything even resembling proof and as of yet its been zipo.

Edited, Sep 12th 2011 11:31am by dustinfoley
#14 Sep 12 2011 at 10:30 AM Rating: Default
dustinfoley wrote:
Quote:
Dustin, I can only "assume" you don't own an Animator +1 or a Deluxe Animator? Please correct me if I'm wrong... or you don't have to post anything. Just curious.


I do not, but i have tested them ALL on the test server.

Next question?

And unless it starts with "based on my findings, animator x does y differently compared to animator x+1" I really dont want to hear any of the useless garbage that comes out of your mouth.

"Omg you can tell the difference if you try it" doesn't cut it, and I am sick to my eyeballs with your bs posts with no accurate, testable, or verifiable information. If you want me to test something fine, let me know exactly what it is. I have tried on 8+ different occasions to get you to list anything even resembling proof and as of yet its been zipo.

Edited, Sep 12th 2011 11:31am by dustinfoley


Thx for your response... that's my only question for you. I won't say anything more... I'm trying to keep the negativity to a minimum. /cheers
____________________________
Puppetmaster 90, Dark Knight 90, White Mage 90, Blue Mage 90, Paladin 90

Abyssea or bust... where's Campaign, Besieged... Salvage... Sea... Sky... I want... I want... I want...
#15Xiozen, Posted: Sep 12 2011 at 12:51 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I completely concur with this statement. Thanks for stating the obvious^^
#16 Sep 12 2011 at 8:45 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
947 posts
Lady Jinte wrote:
dustinfoley wrote:


I think this every time i see xiozen post

http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid-thumb.jpg.pagespeed.ce.NwB30R8HsP.jpg



Edited, Sep 11th 2011 1:06pm by dustinfoley



yea, I'm debating whether he's just a talented troll, or really, really stupid. I'm honestly leaning towards the former, which is why I've been bantering with him, but I'm not ruling out the chances of both.


Jinte always makes my day.
#17 Sep 12 2011 at 10:59 PM Rating: Default
Sage
Avatar
**
293 posts
OH **** GUIS, WE BROUGHT DA CANCOR TO OURS THREAD.
____________________________
Career 99 PUP/WAR, and welcome my shiny new 99 DRK complete with empy smasher.
#18 Sep 13 2011 at 5:30 PM Rating: Decent
is Happy on Friday!
*****
12,443 posts
Xiozen wrote:
Lady Jinte wrote:
dustinfoley wrote:


I think this every time i see xiozen post

http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid-thumb.jpg.pagespeed.ce.NwB30R8HsP.jpg



Edited, Sep 11th 2011 1:06pm by dustinfoley



yea, I'm debating whether he's just a talented troll, or really, really stupid. I'm honestly leaning towards the former, which is why I've been bantering with him, but I'm not ruling out the chances of both.


Have I touched a nerve?

Don't flatter yourself. It takes someone with a lot more intelligence, talent, and wit to even remotely annoy me. You're kind of like a little gnat, buzzing around my ear.

Edit:

By the way, I'm still waiting for your reply as to my request for information so that I can prove that my math is accurate within your strict guidelines of what is and is not "fudged formulas" or "assumptions".

Edited, Sep 13th 2011 6:52pm by Jinte
____________________________
Theytak, Siren Server
LOLGAXE IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL!

Reiterpallasch wrote:
Glitterhands wrote:
Am I the only one who clicked on this thread expecting actual baby photos [of Jinte]? o.O

Except if it were baby photos, it would be like looking at before and afters of Michael Jackson. Only instead of turning into a white guy, he changes into a chick!
#19 Sep 14 2011 at 4:48 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,238 posts
You will never get it, he even hid his items sets on FFXIAH so you can no longer see his pup tp/ws sets. Which might be good because last time i saw it he was using ethereal earring and the DA magian weapon with no +2 head piece.

New equipment goals for me, since hes a career pup and I am not, must mean I am doing it wrong.

Also I like how according to ffxiah he didnt have Deluxe or animator +1 back when he was claiming there was a difference and you could tell it... So much troll, so little to feed it.

Edited, Sep 14th 2011 6:52am by dustinfoley
#20Xiozen, Posted: Sep 14 2011 at 8:44 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Apparently some clarification is needed here... I never hid any equip sets on FFXIAH.com... if you can't see them, it's not my doing.
#21 Sep 14 2011 at 11:06 AM Rating: Good
is Happy on Friday!
*****
12,443 posts
Xiozen wrote:
dustinfoley wrote:
You will never get it, he even hid his items sets on FFXIAH so you can no longer see his pup tp/ws sets. Which might be good because last time i saw it he was using ethereal earring and the DA magian weapon with no +2 head piece.

New equipment goals for me, since hes a career pup and I am not, must mean I am doing it wrong.

Also I like how according to ffxiah he didnt have Deluxe or animator +1 back when he was claiming there was a difference and you could tell it... So much troll, so little to feed it.

Edited, Sep 14th 2011 6:52am by dustinfoley


Apparently some clarification is needed here... I never hid any equip sets on FFXIAH.com... if you can't see them, it's not my doing.

Yes, I use an ethereal earring, as well as a kemas...both are situational...in addition to the brutal... The DA magian weapon <yes, it is my weapon of choice>, +2 version with Dbl Attck +10... "No +2 head piece"? I use the Anwig for weapon skill, which gives +15 weapon skill accuracy... I currently do not have the AF3+2 head piece...

Yes, I am a career pup... Wouldn't spend so much time collecting and acquiring the necessary equipment items if I wasn't... I'm uncertain whether you are or are not and I'm not sure if you are "doing it wrong"... I think you'd know that better than me.

Well unlike some folks--I actually "do have all of the animators the game currently offers..."; I don't have to use the test server for that purpose... >.>


Edited, Sep 14th 2011 10:45am by Xiozen
Ignoring deluxe animator because I don't do Voidwatch, I have all the animators too. I've done your proposed "testing" with animator/turbo/+1. There's no @#%^ing difference. Also, not having animator +1 doesn't make someone a bad pup. It just means they don't do einherjar (an event that pup is not an ideal job for to begin with). Also, seriously, why did you waste your time getting the double attack magians? You could have easily gotten Verethragna or at least Revenant fists in the same time with the same effort, and you better not even attempt to argue that double attack fists are better than those.

edit: Since when is brutal **** situational? The only job that melees for TP that can say brutal is "situational" is monk, because in situations where you're using Asuran fists as your primary WS, yes, brutal isn't worth using because you can't proc double attack on asuran fists. Brutal is hands down one of the best melee DD earrings in the game. I really hope I misread that statement. Oh, and there's no scenario where kemas won't beat ethereal for pup, when it comes to damage. Ethereal's no different offensively than a 10k coral earring. I'm not saying Ethereal's useless, I plan on getting one whenever I get around to doing AN, but it's not something you should wear for TP unless you're soloing something and need the evasion/mp conversion.

As far as earring combos go, Brutal+Moonshade (acc+4/regain) is #1, Either of those + Kemas is #2, Substitute Hollow Earring for Kemas and you get #2 1/2, because Kemas is better 90% of the time, but only by a negligible amount. Kemas+Hollow is #3, after that, Merman's Earrings (atk+6) or the like.

Edited, Sep 14th 2011 12:17pm by Jinte
____________________________
Theytak, Siren Server
LOLGAXE IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL!

Reiterpallasch wrote:
Glitterhands wrote:
Am I the only one who clicked on this thread expecting actual baby photos [of Jinte]? o.O

Except if it were baby photos, it would be like looking at before and afters of Michael Jackson. Only instead of turning into a white guy, he changes into a chick!
#22 Sep 14 2011 at 11:21 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,238 posts
Xiozen wrote:

Yes, I use an ethereal earring, as well as a kemas...both are situational...in addition to the brutal... The DA magian weapon <yes, it is my weapon of choice>, +2 version with Dbl Attck +10... "No +2 head piece"? I use the Anwig for weapon skill, which gives +15 weapon skill accuracy... I currently do not have the AF3+2 head piece...

Yes, I am a career pup... Wouldn't spend so much time collecting and acquiring the necessary equipment items if I wasn't... I'm uncertain whether you are or are not and I'm not sure if you are "doing it wrong"... I think you'd know that better than me.

Well unlike some folks--I actually "do have all of the animators the game currently offers..."; I don't have to use the test server for that purpose... >.>


Edited, Sep 14th 2011 10:45am by Xiozen


So lets get this striaght:
1) You use ethereal earring as a pup
2) You use DA magian (dbl atk +10)
3) You use Anwig for ws, and (+1 head for tp I assume?)

Personally that doesnt sound like a career pup at all to me...
1) A career pup would use burts, rev fists, or verethragna (maybe kenkonken if they are lucky), any of which will out DD that weapon. A career pup who chooses not to be the best dd they can be is an I'm a moron.

2) There are so many better earrings then etheral, so i am not sure why you are bragging about spending time to collect this. Moonshade is better (4 atk +1 regain) as an example. Its not bad for an eva piece, but not a full time/tp piece. If you have an animator +1 get an aesir earring or work on wings of the goddess and get moonshade.

3) +1 head? really. Go spend 1 hour and get the +2. You have the +2 for almost every other piece. The head adds acc, atk, and +base dmg (depending on h2h skill), as well as more haste (which i dont even know if your capped at based on what i remember of your tp set) and more double attack.

4) The point of the animators was this: You bragged for months about how you could tell the difference, and this was before you even had either... So again big fat phony. And grats on having +4 more dex than me in your range slot?

Dont brag about spending time collecting items when the ones you've collected aren't even that good or hard to get. Or worse, when you dont even have the items you said you've collected at the time.

#23 Sep 14 2011 at 12:29 PM Rating: Default
dustinfoley wrote:
Xiozen wrote:

Yes, I use an ethereal earring, as well as a kemas...both are situational...in addition to the brutal... The DA magian weapon <yes, it is my weapon of choice>, +2 version with Dbl Attck +10... "No +2 head piece"? I use the Anwig for weapon skill, which gives +15 weapon skill accuracy... I currently do not have the AF3+2 head piece...

Yes, I am a career pup... Wouldn't spend so much time collecting and acquiring the necessary equipment items if I wasn't... I'm uncertain whether you are or are not and I'm not sure if you are "doing it wrong"... I think you'd know that better than me.

Well unlike some folks--I actually "do have all of the animators the game currently offers..."; I don't have to use the test server for that purpose... >.>


Edited, Sep 14th 2011 10:45am by Xiozen


So lets get this striaght:
1) You use ethereal earring as a pup
2) You use DA magian (dbl atk +10)
3) You use Anwig for ws, and (+1 head for tp I assume?)

Personally that doesnt sound like a career pup at all to me...
1) A career pup would use burts, rev fists, or verethragna (maybe kenkonken if they are lucky), any of which will out DD that weapon. A career pup who chooses not to be the best dd they can be is an I'm a moron.

2) There are so many better earrings then etheral, so i am not sure why you are bragging about spending time to collect this. Moonshade is better (4 atk +1 regain) as an example. Its not bad for an eva piece, but not a full time/tp piece. If you have an animator +1 get an aesir earring or work on wings of the goddess and get moonshade.

3) +1 head? really. Go spend 1 hour and get the +2. You have the +2 for almost every other piece. The head adds acc, atk, and +base dmg (depending on h2h skill), as well as more haste (which i dont even know if your capped at based on what i remember of your tp set) and more double attack.

4) The point of the animators was this: You bragged for months about how you could tell the difference, and this was before you even had either... So again big fat phony. And grats on having +4 more dex than me in your range slot?

Dont brag about spending time collecting items when the ones you've collected aren't even that good or hard to get. Or worse, when you dont even have the items you said you've collected at the time.



So left up to you--everyone would have the same gear, use the same weapon and play the same way? Cookie-cutter much?

"Personally that doesnt sound like a career pup at all to me..."

Everyone's entitled to their opinion.


Edited, Sep 14th 2011 2:29pm by Xiozen
____________________________
Puppetmaster 90, Dark Knight 90, White Mage 90, Blue Mage 90, Paladin 90

Abyssea or bust... where's Campaign, Besieged... Salvage... Sea... Sky... I want... I want... I want...
#24Xiozen, Posted: Sep 14 2011 at 12:31 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Um, last I checked, this post wasn't directed at you...but thanks for your two-cent's worth^^
#25 Sep 14 2011 at 12:41 PM Rating: Decent
is Happy on Friday!
*****
12,443 posts
dustin, gear =/= career pup. Gear =/= career any job. You can have amazing gear and still no **** all about your job (ie: most members of heavy endgame shells). I've only got +1 head/hands/feet, +2 legs, and no burts/vereth/rev/ken/fire taipan (though that's because I always manage to log on right after firesday ends, or have to log off right before it starts. Always.)/etc. I'd like to see you try and justify that I'm not a career pup just because I don't have OMFGAMAZING gear Smiley: dubious

Xiozen wrote:
Lady Jinte wrote:
Xiozen wrote:
dustinfoley wrote:
You will never get it, he even hid his items sets on FFXIAH so you can no longer see his pup tp/ws sets. Which might be good because last time i saw it he was using ethereal earring and the DA magian weapon with no +2 head piece.

New equipment goals for me, since hes a career pup and I am not, must mean I am doing it wrong.

Also I like how according to ffxiah he didnt have Deluxe or animator +1 back when he was claiming there was a difference and you could tell it... So much troll, so little to feed it.

Edited, Sep 14th 2011 6:52am by dustinfoley


Apparently some clarification is needed here... I never hid any equip sets on FFXIAH.com... if you can't see them, it's not my doing.

Yes, I use an ethereal earring, as well as a kemas...both are situational...in addition to the brutal... The DA magian weapon <yes, it is my weapon of choice>, +2 version with Dbl Attck +10... "No +2 head piece"? I use the Anwig for weapon skill, which gives +15 weapon skill accuracy... I currently do not have the AF3+2 head piece...

Yes, I am a career pup... Wouldn't spend so much time collecting and acquiring the necessary equipment items if I wasn't... I'm uncertain whether you are or are not and I'm not sure if you are "doing it wrong"... I think you'd know that better than me.

Well unlike some folks--I actually "do have all of the animators the game currently offers..."; I don't have to use the test server for that purpose... >.>


Edited, Sep 14th 2011 10:45am by Xiozen
Ignoring deluxe animator because I don't do Voidwatch, I have all the animators too. I've done your proposed "testing" with animator/turbo/+1. There's no @#%^ing difference. Also, not having animator +1 doesn't make someone a bad pup. It just means they don't do einherjar (an event that pup is not an ideal job for to begin with). Also, seriously, why did you waste your time getting the double attack magians? You could have easily gotten Verethragna or at least Revenant fists in the same time with the same effort, and you better not even attempt to argue that double attack fists are better than those.

edit: Since when is brutal @#%^ing situational? The only job that melees for TP that can say brutal is "situational" is monk, because in situations where you're using Asuran fists as your primary WS, yes, brutal isn't worth using because you can't proc double attack on asuran fists. Brutal is hands down one of the best melee DD earrings in the game. I really hope I misread that statement. Oh, and there's no scenario where kemas won't beat ethereal for pup, when it comes to damage. Ethereal's no different offensively than a 10k coral earring. I'm not saying Ethereal's useless, I plan on getting one whenever I get around to doing AN, but it's not something you should wear for TP unless you're soloing something and need the evasion/mp conversion.

As far as earring combos go, Brutal+Moonshade (acc+4/regain) is #1, Either of those + Kemas is #2, Substitute Hollow Earring for Kemas and you get #2 1/2, because Kemas is better 90% of the time, but only by a negligible amount. Kemas+Hollow is #3, after that, Merman's Earrings (atk+6) or the like.

Edited, Sep 14th 2011 12:17pm by Jinte


Um, last I checked, this post wasn't directed at you...but thanks for your two-cent's worth^^


You're posting lies and fallacies and claiming them as truths in my home pup forum. Like **** I'm gonna stay quiet about that.

and um, last I checked, this post:
Lady Jinte wrote:
Xiozen wrote:
Lady Jinte wrote:
dustinfoley wrote:


I think this every time i see xiozen post

http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid-thumb.jpg.pagespeed.ce.NwB30R8HsP.jpg



Edited, Sep 11th 2011 1:06pm by dustinfoley



yea, I'm debating whether he's just a talented troll, or really, really stupid. I'm honestly leaning towards the former, which is why I've been bantering with him, but I'm not ruling out the chances of both.


Have I touched a nerve?

Don't flatter yourself. It takes someone with a lot more intelligence, talent, and wit to even remotely annoy me. You're kind of like a little gnat, buzzing around my ear.

Edit:

By the way, I'm still waiting for your reply as to my request for information so that I can prove that my math is accurate within your strict guidelines of what is and is not "fudged formulas" or "assumptions".

Edited, Sep 13th 2011 6:52pm by Jinte

was directed at you and has yet to garner a response. I'm waiting.
____________________________
Theytak, Siren Server
LOLGAXE IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL!

Reiterpallasch wrote:
Glitterhands wrote:
Am I the only one who clicked on this thread expecting actual baby photos [of Jinte]? o.O

Except if it were baby photos, it would be like looking at before and afters of Michael Jackson. Only instead of turning into a white guy, he changes into a chick!
#26Xiozen, Posted: Sep 14 2011 at 12:58 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Like a broken record I can say "No I'm not"...then you could say "Yes you are", then I could say "No I'm not"...and on and on and on...
#27 Sep 14 2011 at 1:13 PM Rating: Good
***
1,238 posts
Lady Jinte wrote:
dustin, gear =/= career pup. Gear =/= career any job. You can have amazing gear and still no **** all about your job (ie: most members of heavy endgame shells). I've only got +1 head/hands/feet, +2 legs, and no burts/vereth/rev/ken/fire taipan (though that's because I always manage to log on right after firesday ends, or have to log off right before it starts. Always.)/etc. I'd like to see you try and justify that I'm not a career pup just because I don't have OMFGAMAZING gear Smiley: dubious




No your right gear =/= career pup, but as a career pup you should have certain goals for certain gear slots.

EG:
Any pup should want rev fists/verethragna/kenkonken as an ultimate goal (in that order) for a weapon they are using. I have 3-4 other weapons I use depending on what I am up to (refresh one, pet -pdt, +int mab pet ones, etc), but ultimately I want a kenkonken (waiting on toau revamp).

I dont think people should be cookie cutter at all and I dont expect anyone who is newly 90 to be expected to just blamo have all attachments and the best gear, just that for certain slots, there is definitly a best option or in the case of brutal earring an only option. Just like for automaton, there are just certain attachments that are a given if you have them (turbo charger as an example, or the ice setup for blm pet)

To me, career pup is someone who dedicates their time in game to making their pup better (gear, merits, attachments, weapon skills). When I look at a pups gear and see stuff like +1 head and full +2 everything else with an ethereal earing over a brutal earring...I just have to say that to ME it looks like someone who is playing pup but it really isnt their main so they took whatever gear they had and are using it.

When I play dragoon, that is how i would describe it. Exactly as xiozen is geared. I have some +1, some +2 (from when it rotted) and a few pieces of 'o i guess that fits, but im not looking to spend time finding anything better'.

Personally im embarassed when im on dragoon and people see my +3 acc earring lol ;-o
#29 Sep 14 2011 at 2:01 PM Rating: Decent
IMO its cool seeing different takes on a job i love. PUP happens to be the only job of mine to date that i have full +2 for, as such i enjoy reading about how other PUP set up and play the job.

That said

Xiozen your blatant ignoring of a valid question and then throwing around the "we must all be excepting of different playstyles"(paraphrased) card as some kind shield against said ignored question is just maddening. And yes i was following that thread even though i didn't chime in there.

____________________________
[ffxisig]10000[/ffxisig]
----------------------------------
One of my server's brightest minds... wrote:
Not to make too extreme a comparison, but Rog is like Nelson Mandella...


Quite possibly the DUMBEST thing i've ever read.
#30 Sep 14 2011 at 2:14 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,238 posts
Xiozen wrote:
This post just sounds like someone who is whining...about what? Getting his feelings hurt? Slightly embarrassed? I don't know... but whatever it is get over it... your post started out so well, then just degenerated into something a 13 year old would say... "...see stuff like +1 head and full +2 everything else with an ethereal earring over a brutal earring..." Now your just crying and you know it... You'll be OK ^.^ so cheer the f*** up already. Geesh!



Hm i seem to remember a quote...

what was it...

Xiozen wrote:
Have I touched a nerve?


Thats not crying, but i see i have offended your gear choices, and strangly that doesn't bother me.
#31 Sep 14 2011 at 2:19 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
Avatar
**
293 posts
Xio you must not have gotten the memo.

This is Jinte's forum, and you are working hard to not get the seal of approval. ;)

We are a family here and very welcoming (usually), but when you go tossing out "facts" with no data with an initial attitude. That's when it causes problems.
____________________________
Career 99 PUP/WAR, and welcome my shiny new 99 DRK complete with empy smasher.
#32Xiozen, Posted: Sep 14 2011 at 2:23 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Blatant? means unpleasantly loud and noisy... so I don't believe the word applies... I believe you meant "purposefully". I purposely ignored it... the reason why is because, unlike your statement that it is valid, I do not believe it to be valid. That's why, in my opinion, it doesn't warrant a response. Sorry to disappoint. :'(
#33 Sep 14 2011 at 2:28 PM Rating: Default
Camwin wrote:
Xio you must not have gotten the memo.

This is Jinte's forum, and you are working hard to not get the seal of approval. ;)

We are a family here and very welcoming (usually), but when you go tossing out "facts" with no data with an initial attitude. That's when it causes problems.


Oh please do me the honor and point me in the direction of a post where I was "tossing out 'facts' with no data"... I don't posts on any forum "supposed facts"... I leave that up to "others..." and they know who they are :) They're full of facts about this game.
____________________________
Puppetmaster 90, Dark Knight 90, White Mage 90, Blue Mage 90, Paladin 90

Abyssea or bust... where's Campaign, Besieged... Salvage... Sea... Sky... I want... I want... I want...
#34 Sep 14 2011 at 3:08 PM Rating: Default
***
1,238 posts
Hmm you might wanna read past the first definition of dictionary.com if you dont know the word.

Blatant also means: completely obvious, conspicuous, or obtrusive especially in a crass or offensive manner

So to blatantly ignore someone is to completely and obviously ignore someones question.

Quote:
I do not believe it to be valid. That's why, in my opinion, it doesn't warrant a response


With that, you are basically saying that, jinte (theytak) asking for all the gear/info on your character to exactly replicate different dps scenarios is in faction an invalid way of proving a point.

You do realize that jinte, kinematics and a slew of people from BG have definitively analyze almost every aspect of the game with a fine tooth mathematical comb, and you cannot disregard the empirical data just because it doesn't make sense to you right? These are formulas based on in game equations, and while not directly given by the developers still hold true.

Its like when a scientist discovers an equation to represent gravity. He didnt create gravity, so that 'smudge factor' is his representation of mathematical proof as far as his data can accurately show.
#35 Sep 14 2011 at 3:12 PM Rating: Default
***
1,238 posts
Xiozen wrote:

Oh please do me the honor and point me in the direction of a post where I was "tossing out 'facts' with no data"... I don't posts on any forum "supposed facts"... I leave that up to "others..." and they know who they are :) They're full of facts about this game.



Can i just list them?

Animators have a difference on pet behavior (even before you had said animators to make comparison)
Tactical processor has a measurable affect on anything and every pup should use it
sea daughter is better then vv or ss (which you apparently though was in reference to siren shadow)

I can go back and find the links to the posts if you like?
#36Xiozen, Posted: Sep 14 2011 at 3:28 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Yes, please do--because the posts will speak for themselves^^... i never posted anything as a "fact". ^.^
#37 Sep 14 2011 at 3:50 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,238 posts
Got it.

You admit to being a troll and spreading bad/false information and the reason you refuse to give any evidence/support to any of your claims, is because you know them to already not be true.

You basically just admitted that all 3 of those examples you know to be inaccurate.

As such all future posts from you will be regarded the same. Potential troll looking for troll food.
#38 Sep 14 2011 at 3:54 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
947 posts
Xiozen wrote:
dustinfoley wrote:
Xiozen wrote:

Oh please do me the honor and point me in the direction of a post where I was "tossing out 'facts' with no data"... I don't posts on any forum "supposed facts"... I leave that up to "others..." and they know who they are :) They're full of facts about this game.



Can i just list them?

Animators have a difference on pet behavior (even before you had said animators to make comparison)
Tactical processor has a measurable affect on anything and every pup should use it
sea daughter is better then vv or ss (which you apparently though was in reference to siren shadow)

I can go back and find the links to the posts if you like?


Yes, please do--because the posts will speak for themselves^^... i never posted anything as a "fact". ^.^



I've also seen things you have posted as "fact". Maybe you should also learn the differences between what facts are, and what opinions are as well.
#39 Sep 14 2011 at 4:12 PM Rating: Decent
*
173 posts
dustinfoley wrote:
Got it.

You admit to being a troll and spreading bad/false information and the reason you refuse to give any evidence/support to any of your claims, is because you know them to already not be true.

You basically just admitted that all 3 of those examples you know to be inaccurate.

As such all future posts from you will be regarded the same. Potential troll looking for troll food.

/highfive!
____________________________
PUP90
Selka - Bismarck server
#40 Sep 14 2011 at 4:56 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,238 posts
I guess it goes to show, that even a "good" rated post can be deleted, no matter how true it is, even when a troll can constantly post bad/false info, people can't call them out on it :-(
#41 Sep 14 2011 at 4:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Let's drop the excessive flaming and trolling on here, ok? It's one thing to do it on the official forums, but let's keep it to a minimum here. I don't want it to get to the point of me needing to lock and nuke topics left and right because someone's singled out someone else to flame constantly or someone's decided they're going to be funny and just troll topics like mad cause they can.

Edited, Sep 14th 2011 7:09pm by Vlorsutes
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points


My thoughts and reviews on all sorts of sci-fi stuff...and things.
#42 Sep 14 2011 at 4:58 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,238 posts
how are any of them off topic, the thread is about people spreading bad/false info on the offical forums and us calling him out on it?

Edited, Sep 14th 2011 6:59pm by dustinfoley
#43 Sep 14 2011 at 5:11 PM Rating: Excellent
I adjusted what I said and did after stepping back and thinking about it, but as much as you guys feel that he's trolling, some of the comments being made in here are pretty much baiting him, so I think both sides should try and straighten up a bit.

I will say this though, Xio, Jinte is someone I would say is easily one of the most knowledgeable and best Puppetmasters I've ever seen, so if he does some tests or makes a statement in regards to what he feels is a proper gear choice for Pup, you'll be hard pressed to find any reason that it's wrong. He might be arrogant at times, but he knows what he's talking about.

Edited, Sep 14th 2011 7:20pm by Vlorsutes
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points


My thoughts and reviews on all sorts of sci-fi stuff...and things.
#44 Sep 14 2011 at 5:19 PM Rating: Excellent
I usually refrain from posting since english is not my first lenguage, and only do so when its kind of relevant, Xiozen, I've read possibly all of the stuff mentioned here, in the official forums and the alla forums, I know this game is all about min/max, and using other stuff than the actual usefull stuff and on top of that posting about it is asking for trouble, on the other hand, you have said some of the most weird things I've heard about pup with a lot of confidence (like the animators affecting performance other than the actual stats on them), if someone like dustin or jinte are arguing with you using hard facts, its kind of sad seeing you "try" to reply.

I guess all am saying is, don't spread stuff if you dont know 100% what you are saying is true (or make it clear that you dont know for sure), or your opinion is quickly and swiftly going to be regarded as crap. hope i dont come off as rude D:, we try to run a tight ship here, you know how everyone (used to?) think pups are not good players well lets just say its in great part from the horrendous gear choices of some.
____________________________
#45Xiozen, Posted: Sep 14 2011 at 6:57 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Thanks for your opinion but let's clear a few things up... 1) "posting is asking for trouble" your opinion... maybe trouble for you but last I looked, that's what a forum is for... 2) "said some of the most weird things"... let's be clear on this, it's weird to you... it's not weird to me... just so we're clear on that one :)
#46 Sep 14 2011 at 7:00 PM Rating: Default
Vlorsutes, Lord of Stuff wrote:
I adjusted what I said and did after stepping back and thinking about it, but as much as you guys feel that he's trolling, some of the comments being made in here are pretty much baiting him, so I think both sides should try and straighten up a bit.

I will say this though, Xio, Jinte is someone I would say is easily one of the most knowledgeable and best Puppetmasters I've ever seen, so if he does some tests or makes a statement in regards to what he feels is a proper gear choice for Pup, you'll be hard pressed to find any reason that it's wrong. He might be arrogant at times, but he knows what he's talking about.

Edited, Sep 14th 2011 7:20pm by Vlorsutes


Interesting point you've made.
____________________________
Puppetmaster 90, Dark Knight 90, White Mage 90, Blue Mage 90, Paladin 90

Abyssea or bust... where's Campaign, Besieged... Salvage... Sea... Sky... I want... I want... I want...
#47 Sep 14 2011 at 7:49 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
388 posts
jinte buddy <3 ur sig :D
#48 Sep 14 2011 at 8:36 PM Rating: Good
***
1,238 posts
Xiozen wrote:

Thanks for your opinion but let's clear a few things up...
1) "posting is asking for trouble" your opinion... maybe trouble for you but last I looked, that's what a forum is for...

2) "said some of the most weird things"... let's be clear on this, it's weird to you... it's not weird to me... just so we're clear on that one :)

3) you said "its kind of sad seeing you 'try' to reply'"... last I looked I was replying...soooo not quite sure where you're coming from with this one...

4) you said "don't spread stuff if you don't know 100% what you are saying is true"... again, we're back to semantics... I "spread" what works and continues (to this day) to work for me... whether you believe it or not is your issue, not mine...

5) And you're not coming off as rude--because everyone's entitled to their opinion. :)

Edited, Sep 14th 2011 9:00pm by Xiozen


1) You are correct forums are for discussing min/max. However, saying a known min is really a max, (sea daughter) then offering no proof other then "try it out yourself" is asking for trouble and kayno is correct.

2)Weird: As in Making outrageous claims about animators affects and noticable affects tactical processor, then offering zero shreds of evidence to back up either claim. Weird is also refusing to accept known equations for DD calculations as a fact because of 'assumptions' being made when you yourself base all your 'facts' on observation with no quantifiable proof. Lets be honest, disregarding math as not proof is weird to anyone with a high school education.

3) Obvious trolling? Completely oblivious? Not sure, but you didn't know what blatantly meant....

4) You can use SD all you want. I don't even mind you recommending it as a 'fun toy' or 'something to play around with' or 'a way for VE to stay alive a little longer', but when you say the slow is negligible, or that the tipple attack on Apoc is small...that is when people are going to step in an correct you, because those terms are completely wrong no matter whose 'opinion' it is.


#49 Sep 14 2011 at 9:19 PM Rating: Excellent
dustinfoley wrote:
Xiozen wrote:

Thanks for your opinion but let's clear a few things up...
1) "posting is asking for trouble" your opinion... maybe trouble for you but last I looked, that's what a forum is for...

2) "said some of the most weird things"... let's be clear on this, it's weird to you... it's not weird to me... just so we're clear on that one :)

3) you said "its kind of sad seeing you 'try' to reply'"... last I looked I was replying...soooo not quite sure where you're coming from with this one...

4) you said "don't spread stuff if you don't know 100% what you are saying is true"... again, we're back to semantics... I "spread" what works and continues (to this day) to work for me... whether you believe it or not is your issue, not mine...

5) And you're not coming off as rude--because everyone's entitled to their opinion. :)

Edited, Sep 14th 2011 9:00pm by Xiozen


1) You are correct forums are for discussing min/max. However, saying a known min is really a max, (sea daughter) then offering no proof other then "try it out yourself" is asking for trouble and kayno is correct.

2)Weird: As in Making outrageous claims about animators affects and noticable affects tactical processor, then offering zero shreds of evidence to back up either claim. Weird is also refusing to accept known equations for DD calculations as a fact because of 'assumptions' being made when you yourself base all your 'facts' on observation with no quantifiable proof. Lets be honest, disregarding math as not proof is weird to anyone with a high school education.

3) Obvious trolling? Completely oblivious? Not sure, but you didn't know what blatantly meant....

4) You can use SD all you want. I don't even mind you recommending it as a 'fun toy' or 'something to play around with' or 'a way for VE to stay alive a little longer', but when you say the slow is negligible, or that the tipple attack on Apoc is small...that is when people are going to step in an correct you, because those terms are completely wrong no matter whose 'opinion' it is.




well just wow, xiozen, I appresieate the level of "maturity" you always reply with, most people on your position would have resorted to insults and what not, but something not being weird to you or wrong to you does not by default make it right. facts and numbers win, all. the. time.
____________________________
#50 Sep 15 2011 at 11:32 PM Rating: Good
is Happy on Friday!
*****
12,443 posts
Xiozen wrote:
Lady Jinte wrote:
You're posting lies and fallacies and claiming them as truths in my home pup forum. Like **** I'm gonna stay quiet about that.


Like a broken record I can say "No I'm not"...then you could say "Yes you are", then I could say "No I'm not"...and on and on and on...

Soooo I'll just end this with: Everyone's entitled to their opinion. /cheers


It's not my opinion. It's empirically proven, mathematically supported fact.

Camwin wrote:
Xio you must not have gotten the memo.

This is Jinte's forum, and you are working hard to not get the seal of approval. ;)

We are a family here and very welcoming (usually), but when you go tossing out "facts" with no data with an initial attitude. That's when it causes problems.


In the 5 years since it was created, Alla's pup forum has never had someone who as much of a blatant troll as you are. We've had various people who were not nice (see: Me), but even those who weren't exactly friendly still managed to be intelligent, and whenever we have disagreements, even when it gets flamey, the end result is civil. You're the oddman out here, Xiozen. In otherwords; kindly gtfo mah pup forum, you're not welcome.

Xiozen wrote:
spiritreaverdiablos the Irrelevant wrote:
IMO its cool seeing different takes on a job i love. PUP happens to be the only job of mine to date that i have full +2 for, as such i enjoy reading about how other PUP set up and play the job.

That said

Xiozen your blatant ignoring of a valid question and then throwing around the "we must all be excepting of different playstyles"(paraphrased) card as some kind shield against said ignored question is just maddening. And yes i was following that thread even though i didn't chime in there.


Blatant? means unpleasantly loud and noisy... so I don't believe the word applies... I believe you meant "purposefully". I purposely ignored it... the reason why is because, unlike your statement that it is valid, I do not believe it to be valid. That's why, in my opinion, it doesn't warrant a response. Sorry to disappoint. :'(

Why doesn't it warrant a response? I asked you for a simple, straight-forward supply of information so that I can accurately calculate your assertion that atma of the sea daughter helps damage, to your rigid requirements. If you don't consider it valid, at least be an adult and justify why, rather than shoving your fingers in your ears and screaming "LALALALALALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU".

Vlorsutes, Lord of Stuff wrote:
I adjusted what I said and did after stepping back and thinking about it, but as much as you guys feel that he's trolling, some of the comments being made in here are pretty much baiting him, so I think both sides should try and straighten up a bit.

I will say this though, Xio, Jinte is someone I would say is easily one of the most knowledgeable and best Puppetmasters I've ever seen, so if he does some tests or makes a statement in regards to what he feels is a proper gear choice for Pup, you'll be hard pressed to find any reason that it's wrong. He might be arrogant at times, but he knows what he's talking about.

Edited, Sep 14th 2011 7:20pm by Vlorsutes


At times? Be honest vlor, I'm always arrogant, it's part of my charm~

KaynofTitan wrote:
dustinfoley wrote:
Xiozen wrote:

Thanks for your opinion but let's clear a few things up...
1) "posting is asking for trouble" your opinion... maybe trouble for you but last I looked, that's what a forum is for...

2) "said some of the most weird things"... let's be clear on this, it's weird to you... it's not weird to me... just so we're clear on that one :)

3) you said "its kind of sad seeing you 'try' to reply'"... last I looked I was replying...soooo not quite sure where you're coming from with this one...

4) you said "don't spread stuff if you don't know 100% what you are saying is true"... again, we're back to semantics... I "spread" what works and continues (to this day) to work for me... whether you believe it or not is your issue, not mine...

5) And you're not coming off as rude--because everyone's entitled to their opinion. :)

Edited, Sep 14th 2011 9:00pm by Xiozen


1) You are correct forums are for discussing min/max. However, saying a known min is really a max, (sea daughter) then offering no proof other then "try it out yourself" is asking for trouble and kayno is correct.

2)Weird: As in Making outrageous claims about animators affects and noticable affects tactical processor, then offering zero shreds of evidence to back up either claim. Weird is also refusing to accept known equations for DD calculations as a fact because of 'assumptions' being made when you yourself base all your 'facts' on observation with no quantifiable proof. Lets be honest, disregarding math as not proof is weird to anyone with a high school education.

3) Obvious trolling? Completely oblivious? Not sure, but you didn't know what blatantly meant....

4) You can use SD all you want. I don't even mind you recommending it as a 'fun toy' or 'something to play around with' or 'a way for VE to stay alive a little longer', but when you say the slow is negligible, or that the tipple attack on Apoc is small...that is when people are going to step in an correct you, because those terms are completely wrong no matter whose 'opinion' it is.




well just wow, xiozen, I appresieate the level of "maturity" you always reply with, most people on your position would have resorted to insults and what not, but something not being weird to you or wrong to you does not by default make it right. facts and numbers win, all. the. time.


It's not "maturity" it's condescension. All of his posts ooze an aura of "What I say is important, but I don't give a **** what you have to say, because my opinions are always better than anything anyone else has to say." and are followed with some asinine smiley face to try and cover up the fact that he's being a complete ****
____________________________
Theytak, Siren Server
LOLGAXE IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL!

Reiterpallasch wrote:
Glitterhands wrote:
Am I the only one who clicked on this thread expecting actual baby photos [of Jinte]? o.O

Except if it were baby photos, it would be like looking at before and afters of Michael Jackson. Only instead of turning into a white guy, he changes into a chick!
#51 Sep 18 2011 at 7:04 PM Rating: Decent
Wait, have I been replaced? D:
Also I don't read the OF based on what I've heard about the stupidity over there.



Edited, Sep 18th 2011 10:58pm by itege
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 16 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (16)