Lady Jinte wrote:
You're posting lies and fallacies and claiming them as truths in my home pup forum. Like **** I'm gonna stay quiet about that.
Like a broken record I can say "No I'm not"...then you could say "Yes you are", then I could say "No I'm not"...and on and on and on...
Soooo I'll just end this with: Everyone's entitled to their opinion. /cheers
It's not my opinion
. It's empirically proven, mathematically supported fact
Xio you must not have gotten the memo.
This is Jinte's forum, and you are working hard to not get the seal of approval. ;)
We are a family here and very welcoming (usually), but when you go tossing out "facts" with no data with an initial attitude. That's when it causes problems.
In the 5 years since it was created, Alla's pup forum has never
had someone who as much of a blatant troll as you are. We've had various people who were not nice (see: Me), but even those who weren't exactly friendly still managed to be intelligent, and whenever we have disagreements, even when it gets flamey, the end result is civil. You're the oddman out here, Xiozen. In otherwords; kindly gtfo mah pup forum, you're not welcome.
spiritreaverdiablos the Irrelevant wrote:
IMO its cool seeing different takes on a job i love. PUP happens to be the only job of mine to date that i have full +2 for, as such i enjoy reading about how other PUP set up and play the job.
Xiozen your blatant ignoring of a valid question and then throwing around the "we must all be excepting of different playstyles"(paraphrased) card as some kind shield against said ignored question is just maddening. And yes i was following that thread even though i didn't chime in there.
Blatant? means unpleasantly loud and noisy... so I don't believe the word applies... I believe you meant "purposefully"
. I purposely ignored it... the reason why is because, unlike your statement that it is valid, I do not believe it to be valid. That's why, in my opinion, it doesn't warrant a response. Sorry to disappoint. :'(
Why doesn't it warrant a response? I asked you for a simple, straight-forward supply of information so that I can accurately calculate your assertion that atma of the sea daughter helps damage, to your rigid requirements. If you don't consider it valid, at least be an adult and justify why, rather than shoving your fingers in your ears and screaming "LALALALALALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU".
Vlorsutes, Lord of Stuff wrote:
I adjusted what I said and did after stepping back and thinking about it, but as much as you guys feel that he's trolling, some of the comments being made in here are pretty much baiting him, so I think both sides should try and straighten up a bit.
I will say this though, Xio, Jinte is someone I would say is easily one of the most knowledgeable and best Puppetmasters I've ever seen, so if he does some tests or makes a statement in regards to what he feels is a proper gear choice for Pup, you'll be hard pressed to find any reason that it's wrong. He might be arrogant at times, but he knows what he's talking about.
Edited, Sep 14th 2011 7:20pm by Vlorsutes
At times? Be honest vlor, I'm always arrogant, it's part of my charm~
Thanks for your opinion but let's clear a few things up...
1) "posting is asking for trouble" your opinion... maybe trouble for you but last I looked, that's what a forum is for...
2) "said some of the most weird things"... let's be clear on this, it's weird to you... it's not weird to me... just so we're clear on that one :)
3) you said "its kind of sad seeing you 'try' to reply'"... last I looked I was replying...soooo not quite sure where you're coming from with this one...
4) you said "don't spread stuff if you don't know 100% what you are saying is true"... again, we're back to semantics... I "spread" what works and continues (to this day) to work for me... whether you believe it or not is your issue, not mine...
5) And you're not coming off as rude--because everyone's entitled to their opinion. :)
Edited, Sep 14th 2011 9:00pm by Xiozen
1) You are correct forums are for discussing min/max. However, saying a known min is really a max, (sea daughter) then offering no proof other then "try it out yourself" is asking for trouble and kayno is correct.
2)Weird: As in Making outrageous claims about animators affects and noticable affects tactical processor, then offering zero shreds of evidence to back up either claim. Weird is also refusing to accept known equations for DD calculations as a fact because of 'assumptions' being made when you yourself base all your 'facts' on observation with no quantifiable proof. Lets be honest, disregarding math as not proof is weird to anyone with a high school education.
3) Obvious trolling? Completely oblivious? Not sure, but you didn't know what blatantly meant....
4) You can use SD all you want. I don't even mind you recommending it as a 'fun toy' or 'something to play around with' or 'a way for VE to stay alive a little longer', but when you say the slow is negligible, or that the tipple attack on Apoc is small...that is when people are going to step in an correct you, because those terms are completely wrong no matter whose 'opinion' it is.
well just wow, xiozen, I appresieate the level of "maturity" you always reply with, most people on your position would have resorted to insults and what not, but something not being weird to you or wrong to you does not by default make it right. facts and numbers win, all. the. time.
It's not "maturity" it's condescension. All of his posts ooze an aura of "What I say is important, but I don't give a **** what you have to say, because my opinions are always better than anything anyone else has to say." and are followed with some asinine smiley face to try and cover up the fact that he's being a complete ***********