Fortilaces came out after that update and are not Campaign-related in the sense that they have tags. They are normal mobs that just happen to be used in a Campaign Op.
Very cool thanks I will have to check it out for my own skillups if the wiki reads true..
* Guarded by various groups of monsters on the upper floors. Found throughout the Keep.
* Able to attack them for weapon skill levels, up to max level.
* Grants no EXP, has low evasion and performs no actions. Cannot be moved from position.
* Possesses rapid enmity decay.
* Takes enhanced magic damage, making it easy to nuke from afar.
* Destroying one is required for the Campaign Op: Bailey Borer
Just curios about the various groups of monsters lol I actually haven't been to the keep in the past heading up soon for fiat lux hopefully tho.