I got my Armageddon 85, and now looking to brew Isgebinds using as few brew as possible. Can you elaborate further on your Isgebind brew? What kind of damage are you doing with what atmas? Did you 2 shot it or 3 shot it? 7,5 Isgebind means ~24 seconds per fight, including lotting and clicking. Hopefully I can make it into 20s or lower each so I'll get 9 Isgebind per brew.
I'll quote the tips I gave in another thread:
Some tips to make the most out of your brew:
1) AF3+2 feet will drop it from 4 Wildfires to 3 if you Wildfire->Fire Shot->Wildfire->Wildfire. I often had Isgebind at 1% health after 3 Wildfires before I got the +2, which really sucks. (maybe the +1 will work, I don't remember for sure if I had the +1 the first time I brewed)
2) Use chests instead of an item like Magian Log. Magian Log will boot you out of menu after 1 min, where chest menu is infinate, even if someone opens it or it fades while you're already in menu.
3) Have your THF engage the mob before you leave menu, and set an /assist macro. I lost a lot of time on my brew once because Isgebind wasn't targetable due to the fact that he can spawn directly on top of the chest he dropped the previous kill.
4) Have your THF disengage as soon as possible. If you let Isgebind get off a TP move it might be full dispel, which will remove your terror screen and ***** you over if it gets off another TP move on another pop.
5) Use Tactician's Roll, it might just save you a tick.
6) Have a friend as party/alliance lead so they can set you as quartermaster and pass the hearts to you. It takes precious seconds to lot them.
7) The hearts stack, but still leave a lot of inventory room. People will be killing some raptors for your chests, or you might have someone amber farming for more pops, which can potentially clog your inventory. Again, you don't want to be wasting precious seconds having to rearrange your inventory.
I can't remember the exact damage on my Wildfires, but it's not as high as other mobs. Magic damage in general does a lot less to Isgebind. I think I have some screenshots I can look up if you want exact numbers.
For atmas I used Ultimate, Lone Wolf, and Smouldering Sky. For gear, equip pure MAB. AGI is usually much better than MAB for Wildfire, but the brew will cap your AGI anyways.
Then again, if you have enough people there to pop 8-9 of them at a time, you could just save the cruor and kill it outright. Brewing just saves a lot of time, and it's a lot of fun. Edited, Mar 17th 2011 1:18pm by Chewzer