Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Mirke Wardecors COR Edition ^^Follow

#1 Apr 12 2009 at 10:36 AM Rating: Good
12 posts
Hey guys. So as soon as the mini expansion came out, my friends and I tore right through it, and since COR is my ubermain I got the Mirke with:

HP+10 MP+10 STR+5 DEX+5 AGI+5
Quick Draw ability delay -5
Magic Attack Bonus +4

Needless to say I'm stoked about it. I am one of the first few to beat the expansion, and probably the only one with COR enhanced Mirke on my server.

Anyway, I now have a centralized QD piece. I was going for Denali Jacket (Which never wants to drop, and I will still get that piece), but I was wanting some input. I have Denali Kecks and Moldy earring as well. What are some good AGI or MATT pieces that I should go after. I hear talk about ppl hitting QD in the 300-500 range, and I want to develop a set that does that. Any input would be awesome!

Thanks guys!
#2 Apr 12 2009 at 12:37 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
746 posts
Your first big jump is to sub rdm blm or blu for mab.

Gear wise carr made a nice thread >>> That has yet to be sticky'd for some reason
#3 Apr 13 2009 at 7:15 AM Rating: Excellent
4 posts
so, they have determined that magic accuracy bonus effects QD?
#4 Apr 13 2009 at 7:54 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,947 posts
No one knows about Magic Acc yet.

Ill be ripping through the exspansion hopefully this week.
____________________________
[ffxisig]145240[/ffxisig]
#5 Apr 13 2009 at 7:59 AM Rating: Good
**
358 posts
Congratulations Kuku.

I wanted to tear through it as well but 90+ ppl competing for drops in Jugner Forest.... No Thanks!!!

~Ath
____________________________
Athrin
Siren Server
90COR 90RNG 90THF 90BRD 90DNC 90RDM
Arrrghmageddon Stage 2 COMPLETE!
#6 Apr 13 2009 at 8:00 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
1,713 posts
Yes MACC effects QD!
First just he plain logic that both MAB + Elemental Staffs effect QD, therefore QD is magic therefore MACC effects QD.

Second, anyone who has used rdm roll on high resist mobs quickly sees the drastically improved resist rate.

Saying no one knows is silly. Most of us know, some people blindly deny for some unknown reason.

Please stop spreading the misinformation that macc might not effect QD.
____________________________
-LordTrey
99 THF, COR, DRK, BLM, WHM, DNC
Twashtar (90)
Leviathan
#7 Apr 13 2009 at 8:27 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
**
512 posts
Quote:
Please stop spreading the misinformation that macc might not effect QD.


Please start posting solid data to analyze then.

Not trying to be a jerk here, but statements mean nothing without facts.
____________________________
Keriam, Corsair 99, Captain Rank, Sylph Server
#8 Apr 13 2009 at 6:08 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
1,713 posts
Making the assumption that QD (a magic damage JA) is not effected by MAGIC acc is what needs to be proven. Every magic type that can be resisted is effected by the macc of Elemental staffs and macc gear (and macc+ja or macc- debuffs), this includes Magical WS, JAs like charm + QD, spells and songs.

Deciding that QD for some reason is not effected draws against the logic of how everything works in FFXI. Aside from the fact that its VERY obvious on HNMs that QD greatly lowers resists, the concept of macc working on QD flows naturally from of the concepts of resists in FFXI. Therefore it is far more reasonable to be on the side of macc effecting QD than being against it WITH NO PROOF.

If you want to go burn a few 1000 light cards sleeping IT mobs with and without a light staff (the easiest way to check macc, big boost is more noticable) go ahead. I have no reason to test what is obvious just to prove it is fact.
____________________________
-LordTrey
99 THF, COR, DRK, BLM, WHM, DNC
Twashtar (90)
Leviathan
#9 Apr 13 2009 at 7:54 PM Rating: Excellent
****
7,094 posts
LordTrey wrote:
Making the assumption that QD (a magic damage JA) is not effected by MAGIC acc is what needs to be proven.

Chi Blast is magic damage. Are we going to start here?

Quote:
Every magic type that can be resisted is effected by the macc of Elemental staffs and macc gear (and macc+ja or macc- debuffs), this includes Magical WS, JAs like charm + QD, spells and songs.

Charm is affected by MACC? News to me.

Please note that the damage/accuracy boost on staves is NOT MAB or MACC. It is a completely different bonus that is calculated separately. This is why (for example) MAB does NOT increase holy bolt damage, but Light Staff does.

Quote:
Deciding that QD for some reason is not effected draws against the logic of how everything works in FFXI.

INT or MND increases the damage of every other magical attack. Does this mean that one of them MUST increase the damage of Quick Draw, too?

Your entire argument does nothing to prove that MACC does affect Quick Draw. All that you have done is list off several reasons why it should, which is something totally different.
____________________________
Terraxia - RNG/COR/THF - Midgardsormr/Quetzalcoatl (boxed)
Viper Beam - ARC/CRP - Fabul
#10 Apr 13 2009 at 9:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
2,578 posts
The main reason why I feel magic accuracy affects Quickdraw is just because I've noticed a difference to my Quickdraw accuracy when I have Warlock's Roll active on harder mobs.

It's still not proof though.
____________________________
Filian - Elvaan - Ifrit
Samurai
White Mage
Corsair
Ninja
Dancer
#11 Apr 13 2009 at 10:31 PM Rating: Good
****
5,159 posts
To add one thing to what RVW said, obviously QD is a unique kind of magic damage, in that they decided to have AGI effect the accuracy of it. In one line of thinking, they may have replaced Maac with AGI.. It's surely possible that they kept Maac on there, and gave us two ways to enhance QD Acc, but without proof you can't state it as fact.


CaptainTeg wrote:
Your first big jump is to sub rdm blm or blu for mab.

Gear wise carr made a nice thread >>> That has yet to be sticky'd for some reason


Glad it's a useful reference, lol.

Edited, Apr 14th 2009 4:30am by Carrilei
____________________________
Corsair75
Pandemonium Asura...

ffxiah
#12 Apr 14 2009 at 12:01 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
218 posts
LordTrey wrote:
Therefore it is far more reasonable to be on the side of macc effecting QD than being against it WITH NO PROOF.


LT, stop being a condescending *** and arguing your opinion as fact! (btw, hope you can start burning some of those AT points now that shadow dropped for you. Grats!)

I personally agree with you and believe macc does affect QD, however. The more important question, though, would seem to be "How much?" What is the trade off/correlation between macc and AGI? It certainly doesn't seem to be 1:2, as with many of the other stats. Is it better to macro in an Omega Ring over a Breeze Ring? I'm not so sure.

The best comparison I can point to is the correlation of wind instrument skill vs. CHR. For a long time, it was thought that wind should be macro'd out on debuffs because it had no impact. Over the last 6+ months that opinion has changed to reflect that wind skill does impact debuffs, but to a significantly lesser degree than singing skill, and also CHR, until you reach the point of diminishing returns. I think this is probably the same type of situation with macc & AGI on QD...but there hasn't been anything close to extensive testing done to figure it out more. More than anything, I think this question continues to come up because it's hard to know which gear is going to deliver the best return without having the hard numbers to point to.
#13 Apr 14 2009 at 10:11 AM Rating: Good
**
358 posts

I agree definately should be stickied. I use it a lot when making choices for my Quick Draw set up.

to Carr Smiley: cookie

~Ath
____________________________
Athrin
Siren Server
90COR 90RNG 90THF 90BRD 90DNC 90RDM
Arrrghmageddon Stage 2 COMPLETE!
#14 Apr 14 2009 at 12:25 PM Rating: Good
*****
12,443 posts
redvenomweb wrote:
LordTrey wrote:
Making the assumption that QD (a magic damage JA) is not effected by MAGIC acc is what needs to be proven.

Chi Blast is magic damage. Are we going to start here?


Not that I disagree, since I'm not even remotely high enough to comment on QD, but I will state that chiblast is not magic damage. It's got the same non-physical, non-magical, special damage type as spirits within, with a special mod. There's not accuracy factor involved in chiblast, its pure damage in relation to number of boosts and your mnd. The only way the damage is lessened is via **** that resists chiblast.

Sorry, that misconception annoys me Smiley: glare

carry on.
____________________________
Theytak, Siren Server
LOLGAXE IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL!

Reiterpallasch wrote:
Glitterhands wrote:
Am I the only one who clicked on this thread expecting actual baby photos [of Jinte]? o.O

Except if it were baby photos, it would be like looking at before and afters of Michael Jackson. Only instead of turning into a white guy, he changes into a chick!
#15 Apr 15 2009 at 1:01 PM Rating: Good
*
55 posts
So I bought it with QD -5 and Macc +4 cause I have always noticed that warlocks rolls helped me on ksnm hnms and stuff like that but I do have a slight remorse.
The QD ability delay isn't counted from the moment the charge is used but when its goign to renew. So if you use 2 shots back to back then u must keep the body piece on for the moment the first charge is renewed and the 2nd charge starts to renew or the second one will not get the - ability delay. I understand the logic yet still feel a little cheated. :)
#16 Apr 15 2009 at 2:05 PM Rating: Good
****
7,899 posts
Wait, what? Are you saying it doesn't work like merits? Got mine last night and haven't had a chance to test it yet... pretty useless if so...
#17 Apr 15 2009 at 4:44 PM Rating: Decent
****
5,159 posts
Delennshiva wrote:
The QD ability delay isn't counted from the moment the charge is used but when its goign to renew. So if you use 2 shots back to back then u must keep the body piece on for the moment the first charge is renewed and the 2nd charge starts to renew or the second one will not get the - ability delay. I understand the logic yet still feel a little cheated. :)

Really? Might go WS if that's the case <_<;

*sigh*, was pretty psyched about -QD, too.

Edited, Apr 15th 2009 8:57pm by Carrilei
____________________________
Corsair75
Pandemonium Asura...

ffxiah
#18 Apr 15 2009 at 4:57 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
746 posts
Quote:
The QD ability delay isn't counted from the moment the charge is used but when its goign to renew. So if you use 2 shots back to back then u must keep the body piece on for the moment the first charge is renewed and the 2nd charge starts to renew or the second one will not get the - ability delay. I understand the logic yet still feel a little cheated. :)


Just tested this and sadly this is true which makes it basically only for solo kiting with QD where you can wear it full time. Now I cant decide if its what I want or not ; ; Might havta do it again...
#19 Apr 15 2009 at 5:58 PM Rating: Good
****
7,899 posts
Eh, just tested and it seems fine. Can you explain what you mean, exactly?
#20 Apr 15 2009 at 7:20 PM Rating: Good
****
7,899 posts
Kept af1+1 on between shots, swapped to mirke then back to af1 for quick draws, always 45 seconds.
#21 Apr 15 2009 at 7:58 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
299 posts
did you spam 2 QDs back to back? That's the situation he was referring to, having to wait for both to cool down at once. According to him, if you take off the mirke before the first one recharges, the second one won't get the -5 bonus. If you only use 1 qD charge, it's unaffected.
#22 Apr 16 2009 at 8:02 AM Rating: Good
**
358 posts
I still think I'm going to go with the -Quick Draw and MAB augments. The situations where I really depend on Quick Draw damage I'll be full timing it anyways. It is a little disheartening though.

~Ath
____________________________
Athrin
Siren Server
90COR 90RNG 90THF 90BRD 90DNC 90RDM
Arrrghmageddon Stage 2 COMPLETE!
#23 Apr 16 2009 at 2:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
47 posts
Quote:
The QD ability delay isn't counted from the moment the charge is used but when its going to renew. So if you use 2 shots back to back then u must keep the body piece on for the moment the first charge is renewed and the 2nd charge starts to renew or the second one will not get the - ability delay. I understand the logic yet still feel a little cheated. :)

The wording is a little iffy, but here goes:

I went out and tested Mirke with QD-5, and here are my tests:

Only have one merit in recast atm, so with Mirke, timer should be -7 seconds.

One shot with Mirke: /recast timer shows 53 seconds.

One shot with Mirke, changed body piece: /recast still showed 53 seconds.

Back to back with Mirke full time: Waited until initial charge was reset. /recast shows 53 seconds.

Back to back with Mirke, then changed body piece before 1st recharged. Initial shot /recast 53 seconds. Second shot 58 seconds.

One shot with Mirke. Changed body piece. Reshot with Mirke again. Wait for one charge to reset: /recast timer shows 53 seconds again.

One shot with Mirke. Changed body piece. Shot again without Mirke. Wait for one charge to reset: Initial /recast shows 53 seconds as expected. Second charge, 58 seconds as expected.

Anyone want to add to this small test? As far as I can tell, Mirke with QD-5 delay does shave off 5 seconds off the recharge timer. trying to be thorough.

-Add on-
So, for single shots, Mirke does shave off 5 seconds. Back to Back shots, if you don't fulltime it until the 1st shot is recharged, the 2nd shot does not benefit.
Edited, Apr 16th 2009 6:23pm by Wyuli

Edited, Apr 16th 2009 6:36pm by Wyuli
____________________________
BLM, RDM, SCH, COR 90
-Midgardsormr -> Quetzacoatl-
#24 Apr 16 2009 at 2:27 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
746 posts
Quote:
One shot with Mirke. Changed body piece. Shot again without Mirke. Wait for one charge to reset: Initial /recast shows 53 seconds as expected. Second charge, 58 seconds as expected.

Anyone want to add to this small test? As far as I can tell, Mirke with QD-5 delay does shave off 5 seconds off the recharge timer. trying to be thorough.


Correct but in order for a double qd to get -10 total you have to either full time the mirke or switch it back on right before second timer pops up is what del is saying.
#25 Apr 16 2009 at 8:42 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
463 posts
So if I understand right, instead of firing your shots back-to-back, you should (while wearing Mirke) fire one QD, wait 5+ seconds, and fire your 2nd charge? Or would you have to wait for the first charge to cool down completely?

Brain is confused.

Edited, Apr 16th 2009 9:43pm by Miel
____________________________
Goodbye Vana'diel, it's been fun. Continuing my adventures in Hydaelyn.

75 COR: /RNG, /RDM, /DNC, /NIN
Formerly interested in also getting to 75: DNC, DRG, and PUP.
#26 Apr 16 2009 at 8:57 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
746 posts
wait for first charge completely
#27 Apr 17 2009 at 12:55 AM Rating: Good
****
7,899 posts
Now I'm just confused. Tested this on chigre and as far as I can see, it works fine, but recast plugin is ******* up. It displays 5 seconds extra recast but can still hit it every 45 seconds.

:26:46
:27:30
:28:16
:29:01

4 shots in a row, 45 seconds between each. Using af1+1 for idle/kite gear and swapping to mirke for a split second to QD.
#28 Apr 17 2009 at 12:59 AM Rating: Good
****
5,159 posts
So it works fine, then.. People really shouldn't have relied on windower recast only for testing...

Thanks for clarifying, Kerb.

Edited, Apr 17th 2009 5:05am by Carrilei
____________________________
Corsair75
Pandemonium Asura...

ffxiah
#29 Apr 17 2009 at 2:08 AM Rating: Good
****
7,899 posts
#30 Apr 17 2009 at 2:15 AM Rating: Decent
****
5,159 posts
Kerberoz wrote:
New record on wulgaru too! http://www.manafont.org/qd/588.jpg

Nice, can probably hit 600 with XI, lol.
____________________________
Corsair75
Pandemonium Asura...

ffxiah
#31 Apr 17 2009 at 3:56 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
746 posts
Are you Qding right when the timer is up (cuz i see you have the recast plugin there) and switching to mirke? Cuz i just walked outside to test it again did double qd switched to denali after shots fired with mirke and didnt receive -5 on second shot, i dont use windower as it doesnt agree with my lolvista.
#32 Apr 17 2009 at 4:14 AM Rating: Good
**
358 posts
Kerberoz wrote:
Now I'm just confused. Tested this on chigre and as far as I can see, it works fine, but recast plugin is @#%^ing up. It displays 5 seconds extra recast but can still hit it every 45 seconds.

:26:46
:27:30
:28:16
:29:01

4 shots in a row, 45 seconds between each. Using af1+1 for idle/kite gear and swapping to mirke for a split second to QD.

Thank you Kerb ^^ Made my day =) Now to find a group for the Qu'bia Arena fight!

~Ath
____________________________
Athrin
Siren Server
90COR 90RNG 90THF 90BRD 90DNC 90RDM
Arrrghmageddon Stage 2 COMPLETE!
#33 Apr 17 2009 at 4:59 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
388 posts
hey kerb buddy how ya hit that high on your QD what u use for ur setup???
#34 Apr 17 2009 at 7:46 AM Rating: Good
****
5,159 posts
kyahahaha wrote:
hey kerb buddy how ya hit that high on your QD what u use for ur setup???

I'm sure it's Neptune's Staff, Corsair's +1, Uggalepih, Novio, Moldavite, QD Mirke, and Nimue's Tights on top of either /Rdm or /Blm.. Can't do better than that, outside of shelling out 100m for our mythic Corsair's Gun +5.

Edited, Apr 17th 2009 11:47am by Carrilei
____________________________
Corsair75
Pandemonium Asura...

ffxiah
#35 Apr 17 2009 at 7:51 AM Rating: Decent
**
358 posts
Carrilei wrote:
kyahahaha wrote:
hey kerb buddy how ya hit that high on your QD what u use for ur setup???

I'm sure it's Neptune's Staff, Corsair's +1, Uggalepih, Novio, Moldavite, QD Mirke, and Nimue's Tights on top of either /Rdm or /Blm.. Can't do better than that, outside of shelling out 100m for our mythic Corsair's Gun +5.


I wish it was onry 100M >.>

~Ath

Edited, Apr 17th 2009 11:51am by Viska
____________________________
Athrin
Siren Server
90COR 90RNG 90THF 90BRD 90DNC 90RDM
Arrrghmageddon Stage 2 COMPLETE!
#36 Apr 17 2009 at 8:56 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
47 posts
Quote:
People really shouldn't have relied on windower recast only for testing...


Actually, in my tests, I used /recast "Light Shot". Didn't use windower plugins. Still find it very odd.

****, highest I've been able to get with QD is around 450. Needs moar work!
____________________________
BLM, RDM, SCH, COR 90
-Midgardsormr -> Quetzacoatl-
#37 Apr 17 2009 at 10:17 AM Rating: Decent
****
5,159 posts
Wyuli wrote:
Actually, in my tests, I used /recast "Light Shot". Didn't use windower plugins. Still find it very odd.

****, highest I've been able to get with QD is around 450. Needs moar work!

I'm entirely confused then, makes no sense :S
____________________________
Corsair75
Pandemonium Asura...

ffxiah
#38 Apr 17 2009 at 12:40 PM Rating: Decent
****
7,899 posts
Have you actually tried timing the seconds until QD is available, or are you only using /recast? Can post screens? I don't mean to be "poidh" but... poidh.
Quote:
hey kerb buddy how ya hit that high on your QD what u use for ur setup???

http://www.manafont.org/qd/qdgear.jpg
Lacking quite a bit of AGI but I'm pretty sure it's max possible MAB.
#39 Apr 18 2009 at 5:53 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,947 posts
Got mine last night 1/2. Time was 29:56 and I got the kill shot with detonator. My setup was PLD, COR, DRK, WHM, THF/RNG, SMN.

We took things nice and slow. Went in buffed up, I tossed out Evokers and Maguss Roll the entire fight which proved pretty awesome for when seed of judgment hit. We had everyone stay behind 16.0 distance as that is the max distance for its aoe abilities. The DRK stunned while the SMN kept garuda on it full time and myself and the THF shot it to death while THF took adds.

We only had one death because the THF stepped to far forward and caught a seed of judgment with 500hp from fighting a clone.

My augments where ratt+10, QD-5.
____________________________
[ffxisig]145240[/ffxisig]
#40 Apr 18 2009 at 7:49 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
47 posts
Alright redid two tests, and took screenshots:

First test: Mirke fulltime. Back to back Dark Shots.
Mirke Fulltime


Second test: Mirke for both shots, changed to AF before first shot was reset.
Without Mirke
____________________________
BLM, RDM, SCH, COR 90
-Midgardsormr -> Quetzacoatl-
#41 Apr 20 2009 at 1:46 PM Rating: Good
**
504 posts
I'm still waiting for my xboxs to come back repaired, but I still got my eye on +10 racc/ratt mod. Anyone have an idea how much better 5 STR, 5 AGI, and 10racc/ratt is when compared to denali's 10 AGI and 9att for slug and detonator?
____________________________

?(O.@)/
#42 Apr 20 2009 at 4:31 PM Rating: Excellent
****
7,899 posts
so uhhh... this augment is seriously broken

http://www.manafont.org/qd/bug1.jpg

http://www.manafont.org/qd/bug2.jpg

http://www.manafont.org/qd/bug3.jpg

talked to gm and submitted a bug report, he seemed rather entertained watching machine gun ice shots
#43 Apr 20 2009 at 4:43 PM Rating: Good
**
358 posts
Kerberoz wrote:
so uhhh... this augment is seriously broken

http://www.manafont.org/qd/bug1.jpg

http://www.manafont.org/qd/bug2.jpg

http://www.manafont.org/qd/bug3.jpg

talked to gm and submitted a bug report, he seemed rather entertained watching machine gun ice shots

That is awesome! Smiley: popcorn

Ath
____________________________
Athrin
Siren Server
90COR 90RNG 90THF 90BRD 90DNC 90RDM
Arrrghmageddon Stage 2 COMPLETE!
#44 Apr 20 2009 at 4:48 PM Rating: Good
****
7,899 posts
Yeah, I basically solo'd an iriz ima in about 30 seconds. Discovered it by accident trying to replicate the recast results other people are posting... waited for the gm to arrive then showed him on a qiqirn, think he shit himself :p
#45 Apr 20 2009 at 7:19 PM Rating: Good
**
358 posts
heh I need to hurry up and finish the Qu'bia Arena fight and up to get mine yet >.> Wonder how long until they fix this Smiley: sly

Ath
____________________________
Athrin
Siren Server
90COR 90RNG 90THF 90BRD 90DNC 90RDM
Arrrghmageddon Stage 2 COMPLETE!
#46 Apr 20 2009 at 8:34 PM Rating: Decent
****
5,159 posts
Holy ****.. I solo'd Cheese Hoarder and Iriz Ima a couple nights ago, but didn't have that kinda fun :P
____________________________
Corsair75
Pandemonium Asura...

ffxiah
#47 Apr 20 2009 at 10:21 PM Rating: Decent
How the ****?! I get stopped after 2.... srsly.. before the nerf it, I'd like to know!
____________________________
CapnSpike of Lakshmi
AKA Captain Bloodbeard the Thievin Pirate
90 Cor - 90 Thf


"It is when pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves."
#48 Apr 20 2009 at 10:48 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
388 posts
*** if its still broken i'd go get fort pops and just machine gun that jailor down hard!!!
#49 Apr 20 2009 at 10:52 PM Rating: Decent
holy crap.... just figured it out.... wow.... calling a GM now to cover my *** <.<!!!!!!
____________________________
CapnSpike of Lakshmi
AKA Captain Bloodbeard the Thievin Pirate
90 Cor - 90 Thf


"It is when pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves."
#50 Apr 20 2009 at 11:14 PM Rating: Good
****
7,899 posts
lol

manage to kill anything epic before calling?
#51 Apr 20 2009 at 11:55 PM Rating: Decent
uploading screenies now :D

I could have done it without the glitch.... but with it, it's much faster. There are actually a lot of fights we can do without any additional help.


Screenshot



It was the only pop NM I had on such short notice XD!!

P.S.

/nin with pretty much just the body piece and earring. For some reason my other macro didn't work as well as just swapping out the body.

PPS!!!!
They have the GMs advertising for them now -.-;;;

Screenshot

Edited, Apr 21st 2009 1:43am by Spikido
____________________________
CapnSpike of Lakshmi
AKA Captain Bloodbeard the Thievin Pirate
90 Cor - 90 Thf


"It is when pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves."
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 11 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (11)