Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Update: Blue MageFollow

#1 Jun 03 2011 at 6:23 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,778 posts
Quote:
While the job ability Azure Lore is in effect, it will be possible to perform skillchains and magic bursts with blue magic.

Quote:
During the window of time in which players may perform magic bursts after a skillchain, the target's resistance to the skillchain's corresponding element or elements will be decreased.


Azure Lore adjustment is stupidly overpowered but very welcome, will make even more use of the Skillchain Bonus trait we can set.
Skillchain adjustments is also pretty neat.
____________________________
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Invictus -- William Ernest Henley
#2 Jun 03 2011 at 10:18 AM Rating: Excellent
**
344 posts
Now we just need to figure out how to do multi-step skillchains just using spells spam :D

Either that or every other spell, during spam, will send off a skillchain. Either way, AZURE LORE IS NO LONGER A JOKE!!!

Down side.... BLU generates so much hate anyway that... well, this is going to hurt.
____________________________
Ashoka-Phoenix
90 BLU, PUP, DNC, THF, COR & BRD.... yes, I finally finished BRD to 90....

I once ate the soul of a MNK
It tasted like chocolate.
#3 Jun 03 2011 at 10:37 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
372 posts
our 2h isn't a worthless PoS now? amazing...

(although I'm thankful that I'm gonna have some reason to actually use my 2h now^^)
____________________________
The wise warrior will fight until he can no longer win; while the foolish warrior will never stop fighting.

MouserRDM wrote:

People think Dark Knights are the emo-boys of FFXI.

They ain't got nothin' on us Blue Mages. We kill monsters, eat their souls, and we don't even use barbecue sauce. And we're still hungry.

We're bastards.
#4 Jun 03 2011 at 11:00 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,877 posts
Quad. Cont > Cannonball > Benhic Typhoon > Sub-Zero Smash > Goblin Rush > Chant du Cygne. The double light on the end should produce 2.25x the damage on CdC and produce a total of 5 skillchains. (Grav/Frag/Fusion/Light/Light)

Edited, Jun 3rd 2011 10:01am by ImmortalAlchemist
____________________________


Return1 argued with Mellowy and wrote:

Seriously, you won't be @#%^ing happy until SE releases a full sized Bahamut avatar you can @#%^ing ride and use to kill players that annoy you, one shot AV/PW/Shinryuu, and burn the FFXI nations to the @#%^ing ground for fun. All while actually restoring mp used instead of costing any.

#5 Jun 03 2011 at 11:45 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,778 posts
Tummie Wrote:
Quote:
Awesome Stuff


Thread bookmarked for the win, Tummie you're awesome.
____________________________
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Invictus -- William Ernest Henley
#6 Jun 03 2011 at 11:56 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,877 posts
For those who don't have Chant du Cygne:

Vertical Cleave* > Sub Zero Smash > Disseverment > Goblin Rush > Benthic Typhoon > CA+Efflux Quad. Cont.

This will make darkness with 2.25x the damage on Quad.Cont.

*Vertical Cleave tends to have acc issues from what I've seen in the past, so you can remove VC > Sub Zero Smash entirely and substitute for Savage Blade, but it will cut the final Darkness multiplier to 2x

Edited, Jun 3rd 2011 11:46am by ImmortalAlchemist
____________________________


Return1 argued with Mellowy and wrote:

Seriously, you won't be @#%^ing happy until SE releases a full sized Bahamut avatar you can @#%^ing ride and use to kill players that annoy you, one shot AV/PW/Shinryuu, and burn the FFXI nations to the @#%^ing ground for fun. All while actually restoring mp used instead of costing any.

#7 Jun 03 2011 at 2:24 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
867 posts
This is just pure awesomeness!

Only question I have now is will the spells consume TP like CA does? I sure hope not, but even if it did this is still 100% better than what we currently have.
#8 Jun 03 2011 at 2:41 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
36 posts
This is an excellent addition to our 2hr. For the longest time I've just let it sit there unused, after this I'll definitely test it out, and probably use it on occasions.
____________________________
Zaeon - Ragnarok
#9 Jun 03 2011 at 3:23 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
*****
10,586 posts
ImmortalAlchemist wrote:
*Vertical Cleave tends to have acc issues from what I've seen in the past, so you can remove VC > Sub Zero Smash entirely and substitute for Savage Blade, but it will cut the final Darkness multiplier to 2x


I've also found BT to be kinda spotty at times, too, but they are both single hit spells, so I guess it's not entirely surprising the 'No Effect's stand out more. Whatever 91-99 brings could be interesting since, as is, CB with SACA is kinda meh. For added fun, one could also try and burst CW off the double light, but I'm not sure we'd be able to get it off in time (and the only mobs who would survive this should be NMs).
#10 Jun 03 2011 at 6:26 PM Rating: Default
**
639 posts
You forgot to MB at the end with Magic hammer!. We will one shot get all our mp back we used.

Only bad thing is having all the spells set.
#11 Jun 03 2011 at 10:20 PM Rating: Default
**
344 posts
Hate to be the nay-sayer (as I'm really REALLY excited about having an actual 2hr - BLU was my first job and my first love). But with the above two SSC Combos that tummie suggested (awesomeness and much rate ups)....

How long will it take SE to nurf this:

Assuming we survive (WHM cure spam...) - but when you 2hr wipe the floor with an NM (Esp if you have the Empy WS), hit an ISL chest, and do it again? (I've used a lot of phrases in brackets, sorry)


Personally, I'm all for this.
Freaking right it's about time people started respecting BLU's athority.... ^^
____________________________
Ashoka-Phoenix
90 BLU, PUP, DNC, THF, COR & BRD.... yes, I finally finished BRD to 90....

I once ate the soul of a MNK
It tasted like chocolate.
#12 Jun 04 2011 at 8:11 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,054 posts
So did a few calculations on current gear in abyssea vs L95 mob with 400 def (low level NM)

VC (1010) + Subzero (510) -> Frag (60% x 1.08 skillchain bonus) (330)
+ Dissev. (1394) -> Distortion (75% x 1.08) (1129)
+ G.Rush (1686) -> Fusion (100% x 1.08) (1820)
+ Ben.Typ.(1280)-def -> Grav (125% x 1.08) (1728)
+ CA/Efflux QC (5353) -> Dark (225% x 1.08) (13007)

Total = 29,247 damage in 30 secs

Small chance of nerf coming. Samurai likely upset.

Edited, Jun 4th 2011 9:13am by doctorugh
____________________________
Quote:
You can't transform numbers into other numbers like that. It'd just go on forever. That's like witchcraft.


There's one guy I know who
Quote:
is a big deal now.
#13 Jun 04 2011 at 12:57 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
103 posts
Let's say the 2hr change happens from level 1, would there be enough blue magic with SC properties to make some BCNMs easy button?
#14 Jun 04 2011 at 3:20 PM Rating: Excellent
**
275 posts
Hmm, true, low level applications could be interesting as well.

Still, while it's nice to have a real 2-hour, it's still just our 2-hour. I don't see it dramatically changing the way we play. Besides, even if we do step on sam's toes a bit, they're getting what I expect to be a huge buff at the same time (which I anticipate only affecting sam main personally). So I don't see them complaining too much, for fear of seeming petty if nothing else.

Edited, Jun 4th 2011 5:21pm by VonCrown
#15 Jun 05 2011 at 11:32 AM Rating: Excellent
**
344 posts
Oh just wait, the **** and moaning will come

"An already broken job, just got broken" or some such ****



Personally, I say "about time!!"
____________________________
Ashoka-Phoenix
90 BLU, PUP, DNC, THF, COR & BRD.... yes, I finally finished BRD to 90....

I once ate the soul of a MNK
It tasted like chocolate.
#16 Jun 06 2011 at 10:36 AM Rating: Default
**
639 posts
This would be great inAbyessa or at the start of a fight. The only problem I see with this is the fact we need MP.

If I was in trouble and near death with little MP this wouldnt do anything for me.


#17 Jun 06 2011 at 11:16 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
372 posts
kimjongil76 wrote:
This would be great inAbyessa or at the start of a fight. The only problem I see with this is the fact we need MP.

If I was in trouble and near death with little MP this wouldnt do anything for me.


There are a few jobs like that, so I don't feel too bad about having my 2h like this.
____________________________
The wise warrior will fight until he can no longer win; while the foolish warrior will never stop fighting.

MouserRDM wrote:

People think Dark Knights are the emo-boys of FFXI.

They ain't got nothin' on us Blue Mages. We kill monsters, eat their souls, and we don't even use barbecue sauce. And we're still hungry.

We're bastards.
#18 Jun 07 2011 at 6:00 AM Rating: Default
**
817 posts
ok, so... does this actually works ?

i tried it with the darkness i saw here(vc-sub-diss-gob-bt-qc) but got no sc at all <.<

well, i was unlucky and missed sub-zero and bt, but at least disservment-goblin rush should have sc(maybe i timed it badly ? >.>)

also qc went after azure lore but since it's with CA, that's probably not a problem.
#19 Jun 07 2011 at 6:48 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,617 posts
The job adjustments wern't added yesterday, I presume it was just an maintence for some other reason.

I'm a SAM (main outside abyssea) and I have no issue in the slightest of good BLU's now being able to dish out some 20K DMG during 2hour. The nerf bat won't come out either, SE havn't been whipping the playerbase with that anymore. Just buffing and overpowering jobs more and more. The only time you will see the nerf bat is for a coding error, or something not working as anticipated like the PUP weapon.

Can't wait to see this in action either, I just wish my 3.5man static had a BLU in it.
____________________________
Taking a break.
#20 Jun 07 2011 at 8:44 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,017 posts
I just hope that some BCNMs will be easy mode now...

also our maat fight will be cake.
____________________________
-Character Name: Djinnrb (old)
-Server: CaitSith
-Jobs:BLU75 BRD75 THF67 PLD 44 DRG 44 DNC39 NIN37
----------------------------------
-Character Name: Lightpalm
-Asura
-Jobs: WAR54 WHM53 RNG35 SAM70 RUN70
----------------------------------


http://ffxiv.zam.com/wiki/FFXIV_Leveling_Guide

Mithsavvy wrote:
Everything Square Enix does puts out a vibe that says, "I was programmed by someone who read C++ for Dummies after obtaining my degree in MIS"
#21 Jun 07 2011 at 9:00 AM Rating: Good
**
344 posts
unless he 2hrs first and pwns you into the ground....
____________________________
Ashoka-Phoenix
90 BLU, PUP, DNC, THF, COR & BRD.... yes, I finally finished BRD to 90....

I once ate the soul of a MNK
It tasted like chocolate.
#22 Jun 07 2011 at 9:11 AM Rating: Excellent
DarkBiBi wrote:
ok, so... does this actually works ?

i tried it with the darkness i saw here(vc-sub-diss-gob-bt-qc) but got no sc at all <.<

well, i was unlucky and missed sub-zero and bt, but at least disservment-goblin rush should have sc(maybe i timed it badly ? >.>)

also qc went after azure lore but since it's with CA, that's probably not a problem.


The job adjustments are coming in a larger scale update that should occur sometime this month given the roadmap Square Enix released a few months back. The maintenance yesterday was one of their new, smaller patches they've been implementing for the sake of tweaking existing content, and in yesterday's case it was the adjustments to Abyssea (changes to !! proc messages, increasing the number of sturdy pyxides that can be up in a zone at any given time, a list of the 12 most recently used atmas to choose from, etc)
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points


My thoughts and reviews on all sorts of sci-fi stuff...and things.
#23 Jun 07 2011 at 9:24 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
Avatar
**
867 posts
DjinnRB wrote:
I just hope that some BCNMs will be easy mode now...

also our maat fight will be cake.


AshokaPrime wrote:
unless he 2hrs first and pwns you into the ground....

This.

I could see him MB'ing Eyes On Me, but I'm assuming this will also change last AU Mission as well. Also I wonder with the sc changes with the effect lasting longer if we'd be able to self MB with our longer casting spells?
#24 Jun 07 2011 at 11:12 AM Rating: Excellent
**
275 posts
I'd give it even odds that changes won't affect npcs in old content. I find break to be effective on old mobs that are immune to **** near everything else. And mob 2-hours are often not the exact same ability. Aaaaand the fact that Maat hasn't gotten any new spells added. (drk maat has no abs-tp or dread spikes, for example)
#25 Jun 09 2011 at 9:24 PM Rating: Good
*
91 posts
VonCrown wrote:
I'd give it even odds that changes won't affect npcs in old content. I find break to be effective on old mobs that are immune to **** near everything else. And mob 2-hours are often not the exact same ability. Aaaaand the fact that Maat hasn't gotten any new spells added. (drk maat has no abs-tp or dread spikes, for example)

Also some mobs havn't had two hours changed, like the ark angel galka's two hour for his drg half is still call wyvern.
____________________________
Proud Pupil to the great Valefor Galka Stalker Brielle
Taru PUP90 SCH90 THF90 SMN90 BLU90 MNK90
#26 Jul 11 2011 at 3:33 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
112 posts
doctorugh wrote:
So did a few calculations on current gear in abyssea vs L95 mob with 400 def (low level NM)

VC (1010) + Subzero (510) -> Frag (60% x 1.08 skillchain bonus) (330)
+ Dissev. (1394) -> Distortion (75% x 1.08) (1129)
+ G.Rush (1686) -> Fusion (100% x 1.08) (1820)
+ Ben.Typ.(1280)-def -> Grav (125% x 1.08) (1728)
+ CA/Efflux QC (5353) -> Dark (225% x 1.08) (13007)

Total = 29,247 damage in 30 secs

Small chance of nerf coming. Samurai likely upset.

Edited, Jun 4th 2011 9:13am by doctorugh


I tried to mimick this on NM bunny in Misareaux. I used Frantics to keep me alive long enough to test.

My numbers were very close to yours except I was unable to land CA+Flux+QC onto Gravitation to make Darkness.

Tried it twice and failed each time to land the Darkness. I was only able to do produce about 13,000 damage each time. Maybe my timing was off or I missed something.
Gonna get a restore chest and make another attempt.
#27 Jul 11 2011 at 4:00 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,755 posts
Set it up in two macros with the new <wait ?> you can easily do those in one to two macros.

Edited, Jul 11th 2011 5:01pm by kenshynOnShiva

Edited, Jul 11th 2011 5:01pm by kenshynOnShiva
____________________________
....::: All Jobs 99 but GEO and RUN :::....
Genbu [O] Suzaku [O] Seiryu [O] Byakko [O] Kirin [O] In Loving Memory of Kirin RIP 3/6/05
xXIEOSIXx Forums on Shiva



#28 Jul 11 2011 at 4:39 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
*
218 posts
definitely gonna keep my eye on this thread. This could open up a new realm of zerging possibilities for BLU, especially outside of Abyssea where e-peen numbers aren't handed out so freely.
____________________________
------------------------
Serrata (Sylph)

Grindin...!
#29 Jul 12 2011 at 4:02 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
112 posts
kenshynOnShiva wrote:
Set it up in two macros with the new <wait ?> you can easily do those in one to two macros.

Edited, Jul 11th 2011 5:01pm by kenshynOnShiva

Edited, Jul 11th 2011 5:01pm by kenshynOnShiva




Thanks. I tried again using <wait> macros. After some trial and errors I was finally able to make the full chain.

Lore
Vertical Cleave (1383)
Sub-Zero (777)
Skillchain: Fragmentation (440)
Disseverment (792)
Skillchain: Distortion (560)
Goblin Rush: (1257)
Skillchain: Fusion (1187)
Bentic Typhoon (1230)
Skillchain: Gravitation (1451)
CA+Flux+Quad (3590)
Skillchain: Darkness (7632)

Total: ~20,299











#30 Jul 12 2011 at 5:11 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,054 posts
GagBag wrote:
kenshynOnShiva wrote:
Set it up in two macros with the new <wait ?> you can easily do those in one to two macros.

Edited, Jul 11th 2011 5:01pm by kenshynOnShiva

Edited, Jul 11th 2011 5:01pm by kenshynOnShiva




Thanks. I tried again using <wait> macros. After some trial and errors I was finally able to make the full chain.

Lore
Vertical Cleave (1383)
Sub-Zero (777)
Skillchain: Fragmentation (440)
Disseverment (792)
Skillchain: Distortion (560)
Goblin Rush: (1257)
Skillchain: Fusion (1187)
Bentic Typhoon (1230)
Skillchain: Gravitation (1451)
CA+Flux+Quad (3590)
Skillchain: Darkness (7632)

Total: ~20,299



Very nice.
For maximum effectiveness try using 3 STR atmas (VV, SA, Roaring Laughter). I figure if you are burning a 2 hour (or a restore chest), mind as well get the most use out of it.

The mob must have had some magical damage down as the SC number dont hit expected levels.

Edited, Jul 12th 2011 6:15am by doctorugh
____________________________
Quote:
You can't transform numbers into other numbers like that. It'd just go on forever. That's like witchcraft.


There's one guy I know who
Quote:
is a big deal now.
#31kimjongil76, Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 5:20 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Wouldn't the numbers be muc higher if you do a demorlizing roR, MEMORI MORI, and perhaps 5 -9fntoid 1st? And did you swap gear at all?
#32 Jul 12 2011 at 5:36 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,180 posts
Demoralizing roar is attack down. Memento mori is magic attack bonus. Neither would have done anything to help.
____________________________
Louverance: You should spend your next life as a friar, my friend!
Later...
Meransarget: Oh, herro there.
#33 Jul 12 2011 at 6:13 AM Rating: Default
**
639 posts
Sorry, was thinking of our defense down spell, as its 10-15% lower defense. Maybe that frightful roar.
#34 Jul 12 2011 at 11:02 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,054 posts
kimjongil76 wrote:
Sorry, was thinking of our defense down spell, as its 10-15% lower defense. Maybe that frightful roar.


BT covers that right before the one that matters to setup double dark (QC)
____________________________
Quote:
You can't transform numbers into other numbers like that. It'd just go on forever. That's like witchcraft.


There's one guy I know who
Quote:
is a big deal now.
#35 Jul 12 2011 at 5:47 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,054 posts
Just tested on Piasa (NM bird in la Thiene):

VC (1409) -> Sub0 (966) Frag (625)
-> Diss (1698) Dist (missed due to blink)
-> GR (1655) Fusion (589 Resist!)
-> BT (1255) Grav (1018)
-> QC (7098) Darkness (13320)

Apparently he has less than 31k hps as the darkness killed him.

I'm going to enjoy our new 2HR I think.
____________________________
Quote:
You can't transform numbers into other numbers like that. It'd just go on forever. That's like witchcraft.


There's one guy I know who
Quote:
is a big deal now.
#36 Jul 12 2011 at 9:01 PM Rating: Good
**
284 posts
You guys mind inserting the actual <wait #s> in the list so that I can duplicate faster w/o having to waste 2hrs on trying to get that part right? I appreciate it. Good job guys!!!! Cant wait to try this on some NM that I can solo.
#37 Jul 13 2011 at 4:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
112 posts
leomike35 wrote:
You guys mind inserting the actual <wait #s> in the list so that I can duplicate faster w/o having to waste 2hrs on trying to get that part right? I appreciate it. Good job guys!!!! Cant wait to try this on some NM that I can solo.


I Manually use Azore Lore then hit my macros:

Macro 1
/ma "Vertical Cleave" <t> <wait5>
/ma "Sub-Zero Smash" <t> <wait7>
/ma "Disseverment" <t> <wait6>
/ma "Goblin Rush" <t> <wait6>
/ma "Bentic Typhoon" <t> <wait1>
/echo Start Next Line!!

Macro 2
/ja "Chain Affinity" <me> <wait1>
/ja "Efflux" <me> <wait1>
/ma "Quadratic Continuum" <t>

Tips:

- Revitalizer will allow you to do 2 Azure Lore back to back
- Frantics Drinks + Frantics Powders will buy you 2 mins of invincibility, and additional Mins for each pt member with a Frantics Powder.
- Fighting NM next to ISL chests will enable you to restore you 2HR ability. (use /item macro)

It takes about ~35 seconds to complete the chain. There is not much a monster can do within 30 seconds but you still want to watch for things like Paralyze, Sleep, Silence, Terror, Stun, Knock Back, Blind, Flash, Shadows/Blink, Magic/Physical barrier, High-Evasion etc. Obviously NMs that cast magic would be a nightmare, or NMs that recover HP when attacked under certain conditions.... like Glavoid >.>

Edited, Jul 13th 2011 6:17am by GagBag
#38 Jul 13 2011 at 8:33 AM Rating: Good
**
284 posts
Thanks a lot for that. I can't wait to try it. :)
#39 Jul 13 2011 at 9:34 AM Rating: Good
Given 10 tp per spell and the spam keeping you from getting more than 1 or 2 physical hits, the mob would just be hitting it's first TP move as you finish. This is barring any natural regain the mob might have
____________________________
Character: Talanvor
Server: Alexander
90DRG 90BLU San d'Oria:Rank 10 ZM: Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:28 WotG: Complete Assault:SP Campaign: Medal of Altana 9/9 6/6 Shinryu: Complete
#40kimjongil76, Posted: Jul 13 2011 at 11:25 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I see the macros.
#41 Jul 13 2011 at 11:47 AM Rating: Good
Knights has a Light property and Chant du Cygne has Darkness. Could drop a CdC at the end if you had tp to close a second Darkness. Would have to chain a light to use Knights.
____________________________
Character: Talanvor
Server: Alexander
90DRG 90BLU San d'Oria:Rank 10 ZM: Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:28 WotG: Complete Assault:SP Campaign: Medal of Altana 9/9 6/6 Shinryu: Complete
#42 Jul 13 2011 at 12:41 PM Rating: Decent
**
817 posts
Quote:
The issue wherein switching blue mage from main to support job would occasionally interfere with the player's blue magic setup.


this issue doesn't seems solved. /blu still remove lv.45+ spells (and keep it that way when you switch back to blu main). unless they meant another issue i'm not aware of.
#43 Jul 13 2011 at 1:39 PM Rating: Default
**
639 posts
for Chant du Cygne you could use a tp wing or the temp item one aat the end of our two hour skill chain. could do the same with KOTR, but not sure where to insert it, begening, end or none.

Another question, if you teamed up say with a second blu, could you end up chaining the SC's to do even more dmg or tripple, quad light dark ending?

A little off topic, but with our two hour do yyou think we surpass a Kclub BW drk?



Edited, Jul 13th 2011 3:51pm by kimjongil76
#44 Jul 13 2011 at 2:22 PM Rating: Default
*
134 posts
kimjongil76 wrote:
for Chant du Cygne you could use a tp wing or the temp item one aat the end of our two hour skill chain. could do the same with KOTR, but not sure where to insert it, begening, end or none.

Another question, if you teamed up say with a second blu, could you end up chaining the SC's to do even more dmg or tripple, quad light dark ending?

A little off topic, but with our two hour do yyou think we surpass a Kclub BW drk?



Edited, Jul 13th 2011 3:51pm by kimjongil76



Maybe close on the DRKs but I think not. Pretty sure I remember seeing parse info putting them over 30k when 75 was the cap. Not that anyone does it anymore but it would be more now.

At the same time those numbers were probably triple BRD full HP food /MNK etc, maybe head to head naked we would win.
#45 Jul 13 2011 at 9:31 PM Rating: Excellent
**
574 posts
Quinildorff wrote:
kimjongil76 wrote:
for Chant du Cygne you could use a tp wing or the temp item one aat the end of our two hour skill chain. could do the same with KOTR, but not sure where to insert it, begening, end or none.

Another question, if you teamed up say with a second blu, could you end up chaining the SC's to do even more dmg or tripple, quad light dark ending?

A little off topic, but with our two hour do yyou think we surpass a Kclub BW drk?



Edited, Jul 13th 2011 3:51pm by kimjongil76



Maybe close on the DRKs but I think not. Pretty sure I remember seeing parse info putting them over 30k when 75 was the cap. Not that anyone does it anymore but it would be more now.

At the same time those numbers were probably triple BRD full HP food /MNK etc, maybe head to head naked we would win.



It would have to be outside of abyssea. ALl the NMs mobs in abyssea seems to take reduced damaged from breath spells, Bloodweapon soul eater, atonement and spirits within. I haven't seen or bother to try anything to do with voidwatch.
____________________________
.
#46 Jul 13 2011 at 9:36 PM Rating: Excellent
**
574 posts
DarkBiBi wrote:
Quote:
The issue wherein switching blue mage from main to support job would occasionally interfere with the player's blue magic setup.


this issue doesn't seems solved. /blu still remove lv.45+ spells (and keep it that way when you switch back to blu main). unless they meant another issue i'm not aware of.



Its not for that. I think they are talking about if you don't remove all your spells before swtiching to /blu the game would still think you had a spells set and wouldn't let you use all the set points.
____________________________
.
#47 Jul 25 2011 at 4:46 PM Rating: Good
*
91 posts
With how our two hour acts now...Could someone please fasion a list of magic to use to create a skill chain chain like the one in this forum for the 70 cap G5? Friend of mine needs help building one but I just now realized I'm not any sort of expert on the flow of multiple skillchains ^^;
____________________________
Proud Pupil to the great Valefor Galka Stalker Brielle
Taru PUP90 SCH90 THF90 SMN90 BLU90 MNK90
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 14 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (14)